Soul (Collection of Blackpink...

By lovingbps

A collection of short stories inspired by brilliant storytelling in meaningful music. For the soul. More

Tolerate It
'Tis the damn season

While We're Young

492 21 1
By lovingbps

With a touch of inspiration from While We're Young by Jhené Aiko.

But wholeheartedly with roseannevrse

•••

"It's not lost... Just, misplaced."

"Sure Jennie, you were definitely just wrapped up with the chem test to realize that the huge backpack wasn't slung over your shoulder." she derides, jumping off the bleacher as the shortcut to the library leads them back to the hallways inside.

Jennie doesn't follow, shaking her head in disappointment. "I didn't ask for a side comment, Park. And it's not that big."

The blonde spins on her heels, leaning far too close to the other girl's face. "But you know what is?".

"No, I don't. Nor do I care to find out." Jennie says, and Rosie turns back around as a smirk plasters on her face, dodging those feline eyes narrowing at her in spite. "Unfortunately though, it did have to be you who noticed it left at the library."

Rosie pushes the double doors open to the hallway, zipping up her varsity jacket to her chest, the short sleeves of the cheer uniform this year leaving her chilly indoors. "You should consider yourself lucky, practice hasn't started for me yet. Otherwise, you'd be searching all day for misplacing a backpack." She points behind her, raising a teasing brow at the brunette, "Didn't you leave it under the bleachers last time?"

"My last period was PE."

"Don't be shy, you can admit you were waiting for me to come out for practice."

Jennie scoffs, "You're unbelievable."

"What? Am I wrong?"

"You're big headed, that's what." Jennie scowls. "You've got the biggest ego in this entire school."

"Why thank you, I wear it like a crown." Rosie brags, running her fingers across the metal lockers as she slows her pace down the empty hall. "Are you gonna bow down before me?" she taunts, getting Jennie to grimly turn to her, "Or should I put you in your place?".

"I don't bow down to anybody," Jennie asserts, "I'm not like all the other bitches you fuck who get on their knees so willingly."

"Oh, so she does have a dirty mouth. Now where'd you get that information?"

"I know you, Roseanne Park."

"Funny, charming?– I know."

"You've got a bad reputation, and my friends know it too."

Rosie grins, "So you talk about me all day with your friends, that's how it is?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself. You're not all that."

"So you do talk about me."

"Shut up. Don't put words in my mouth."

"You got room for something else?" Jennie stops dead in her tracks, a snarky chuckle to her shaking head and eye roll as Rosie continues, "You know, I wouldn't mind giving you a seat on my throne." As if Jennie's had enough.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me? Yeah, you'd love to." Rosie clucks her tongue, going onward the west wing while Jennie trails behind, "Unless you're not brave enough."

"Brave enough for what?" Jennie questions, causing Rosie to look back at her with a smile growing on her face.

"A good fuck–Oh right- you've never had it."

"Oh, please. Don't act like you're such a good one yourself." Jennie steps up to the blonde.

Rosie grazes her cheek, making a point to look down at the shorter girl. "You're blushing. How cute."

"It's hot in here."

"I do like a little sweat."

"Of course you do, you're an animal."

"Will you give me a taste?"

"Is that what you do with all the girls?"

"Lick them clean? Little kittens like being cleaned up right?"

"You drool all over the place, like a wet dog."

"Take care of the mess for me?"

"Like the one you leave in class every time you fall asleep?"

"More like, every time you lift your skirt up a little for me."

"You're a fucking perv."

"Please, you want me to look at you. Isn't that right?" Rosie presses on. Jennie thought she had enough room to compensate for the space closing between them, but her back hits the cold lockers as Rosie inches closer. "You pass my way in the halls, sit across the cafeteria from me just so I can get a nice view of your panties."

"I figured you liked to stare, but I didn't know you took such pride in it." Jennie owns up to her eyes, not daring to be the first to break away.

"You're just a mysterious little black cat aren't you?" It's deeper, intimidating as it slips out of Rosie's lips.

"Is that why you're so interested in me?" but bold and firm out of Jennie's, "They say black cats are a bad luck charm."

"Look who's getting big headed now." Rosie steps back, continuing down the hall for Jennie to follow.

"If it were any other girl you would've walked away and yet here you are, still pursuing."

"Calm down now, I haven't asked for anything too serious."

"You wouldn't be here just to help me get my backpack."

"So if I asked you out on a date with me," Rosie looks at Jennie, "would you say yes?"

Jennie looks away. "Maybe."

"You are easy," she smiles.

"I didn't say yes," Jennie nearly snaps.

"Well, you can say no and that's it. You don't get anything then."

"It's hardly a loss."

"I feel bad, you're missing out."

"On what? Going to parties, getting drunk, doing drugs and running from the police?"

"Like I said, you could get a good fuck. Better do it while we're young."

"On the first date? Wow, you're really some slutty jock who asks for sex all the time."

"Fine, don't come begging for me someday."

"I wouldn't."

"That's a shame. You never changed, Jennie."

"Excuse me?"

"I pity you. Always such a good girl. The teacher's pet, the straight A student. The innocent little virgin."

Jennie's mouth falls open. "You don't know me."

"Oh, but I do. You wouldn't tolerate me like this if you didn't want it."

She frowns. "I never said I did. But what I do want is my backpack and you know where it is."

"Don't I get a reward?" Rosie plays a pout.

"It doesn't work that way."

A pout that disappears as quick as its formed, "It's my way, or no way at all."

"You... You're an asshole."

"You love it– Come on, be honest." Rosie beckons, "Be honest."

"You think you can get any girl to sleep with you just because you're the most popular cheerleader in the school?"

"Thank you for pointing out the truth."

"Well, you won't get it from me."

"Alright then, all I needed was a 'no' to walk away anyway." Rosie puts her hands up, "Since you love playing hard to get so much."

"What? You're not up for the challenge?"

Rosie pauses, turning to Jennie, "I do like getting what I want, but I won't force anything." She points down the hall, ready to head the opposite direction, "Good luck finding your backpack."

"Wait."

"Mhm?" She doesn't turn.

"I still haven't said 'no'. To the date."

"Wanna go for a drive? I know a few hiding spots."

"You're impossible."

"I can roll down the windows, get some fresh air."

"What number am I on the list of girls you've fucked there?"

She carries on, shrugging off Jennie's slights like they weren't even said. "I can make you a nice dinner after. Light a candle and set a warm bath. Then you can spend the night with me."

Jennie refuses, "I'm not sleeping in a bed with you.".

"Look at you making demands after all I've offered you."

"If you were really all that respectful you'd offer me the bed and take the floor."

Rosie shrugs, "I only need five minutes."

"To do what?"

"It wouldn't take long to fuck you off the bed."

"God, you're the worst."

"Fine, I'll take the floor. Since you insist on being such a princess."

Jennie considers, "Tempting."

"Should be. I don't let anybody on my bed."

"How believable."

"I mean it. I'll even change the sheets for you. Drop you off at the front of the school while I park behind and no one will have to know."

"You would do that?"

"I'd do anything," Rosie says, awfully honest in the way her tone softens.

It's suddenly harder to ignore the way it sounds, "I doubt that."

"But would you ever wanna walk through those doors with me?" Rosie asks, a little too hopeful for Jennie to miss a hint.

"I'm not good with attention." Jennie admits, looking down at her shoes in her slow pace, "I know you are, but I rather not."

"I'll tell them to look away."

"You can't tell everybody not to look." Jennie scoffs, but her tone is playful.

"But I will." Nothing has ever felt so easy for Rosie to say as much as this, "If anything bothers you, I'll take care of it. If anybody does, I'll take care of it. I'll even look away myself if you want me to. I can keep my head down in the cafeteria. Look away while you're changing after a shower. Turn around while you're sound asleep."

It takes a moment for the words to sink in, she doesn't really know what to say. "I didn't know you could be so sweet. You wouldn't do that for other girls."

"I wouldn't steal their backpacks three times a month just to get them to talk to me."

"You son of a bitch." Jennie chuckles with a nod to the head, "Ha, I should have known." She takes a light fist to the wall like she should have cracked the code sooner.

"Can you blame me for trying?"

Jennie leans her back against the lockers, watching the way Rosie slips her hands in her pockets and shifts on her feet, "So this was all just some scheme to hit on me."

"Wasn't it obvious?"

"I could feel your eyes on me here and there." and oh, how Jennie wants her to look at her again.

"Even on the walk home from school?" but Rosie keeps her head low.

"Oh, so you're a stalker now. I should be cautious in case you're a serial killer." Jennie smiles.

"Only if it means making sure you get home safe." Rosie lifts her gaze back to Jennie, certainty behind her eyes.

The words almost catch in her throat. "You'd really do that?"

"I'd do anything, if it meant spending more time with you." Rosie's gaze is soft and intense this time, and it stirs something in Jennie's chest that she refuses to acknowledge.

"Do you say that to all the girls? Why me?"

"Not just to see them smile like you do. I like the way you smile. And the way you scoff at me and roll your eyes or tell me I'm annoying." Rosie takes a step closer like she can't help herself, "If it were any other girl I would have walked away once they didn't seem interested."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Like I said, I wouldn't let anyone on my bed. Much less use my shower and drive them to school the next day." Rosie takes a bigger step– bolder, "So I'll ask it again, though you're more than welcome to refuse. Since you don't want it enough."

It's difficult for the brunette to keep up with this, "Will you, Jennie Kim, go on a date with me?"

"Hmm..." but she tries harder.

"Please."

"Rosie–"

"Say yes." Please Jennie, "Go out with me please."

It's too much, "Fine," she caves, "just one night. That's all you get."

Rosie grins, "You might not leave after," a wink to follow.

"What're you going to do, tie me to the bed?"

"That's one way to go about it. But I prefer breakfast. Skipping school for movies all day and chicken tenders– you like chicken tenders?"

Jennie laughs, "I do."

"And can I call you 'baby'?"

Jennie sighs, "I guess... Can I call you that too?"

"I'd love that." She'd love it more than anything, "And we can play board games and put on French music while I cook you a nice candlelight dinner with blankets on the floor."

"Oh."

"Just you and me."

Jennie turns away, "You're so sweet." in disbelief.

"Nobody has to know." Rosie takes her thumb to Jennie's chin, soft and endearing.

It's silent between them, wholehearted in the way they look at each other.

"I don't know what to say." The way she looks at her.

"Kiss me," Rosie whispers, "Please." so gentle.

Jennie's lip catches between her teeth, "I don't know how to."

"I'll show you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
350K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
90.9K 1.9K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...