The Mercenaries of The UNSC

By lupin1st

A/N: The Red Mercenaries we're having your off day with engineer and medic we're coming up with a project for... More

Character 2: Rescuing The Captain
Chapter #3: Mission search and gather information
Demoman loadout
Engineer's loadout
Pyro's loadout
Medic's loadout
Heavy's loadout
Soldier's loadout
Scout's loadout
Sniper's loadout
Spy's loadout
Chapter #4: Taking the Control Room
Chapter #5: The Nightmares Lurking
Chapter #6: getting the Key
Chapter #7: Betrayal
Chapter #8: The Captain
Epilogue: return to Earth
Halo 2 Tf2 mercs loadout's #1
Halo 2 Tf2 mercs loadout's #2
Halo 2 Tf2 mercs loadout's #3
Halo 2 Chapter 1

Character 1: Into The Future

279 9 1
By lupin1st

Character 1: Into The Future

A/N: this take place during Halo CE, and the rest of the Halo series..

At The Team Fortress 2, Doublecross.

The Engineer was working on something secret project among Medic of red base.

Medic to Engineer: Es seems that this project of is some Teleportationsgerät..?

Engineer to Medic: heck yes, besides I was thinking about creating not just a normal teleporter.. but interdimensional teleporter that can take us to anywhere..

Medic to Engineer: Ist es really possible to actually create an interdimensional Teleporter zu erschaffen...?

Engineer to Medic: it certainly seems the project will work..

Engineer and Medic we're continuously working on the interdimension Teleporter.

The next day came and engineer and medic called everyone.

Scout: yo what's up what are you egg heads been working up..?

Engineer to Scout: well you see we've been working about us an amazing invention of ours..

Medic to Them: Ja, es wird der interdimensionale Teleporter that can take us anywhere..

Demoman: I'm very interesting for you to Smart heads to actually create something rather unique..

Soldier: so how does it actually work..?

Engineer to Soldier: well technically it's the same way we always use the teleporter..

Heavy: I see so we going to teleporter and get ourselves teleport into a different place..

Medic to Heavy: das ist richtig mein freund, this incredible new and proved teleported can actually take us anywhere in the Multiverse..

Spy to Engineer: and what would happen if something went wrong..?

Engineer to Spy: and don't worry spy, nothing will go wrong if we're in that new universe..

Sniper: I don't know mate, I've seen already you got a bit of a bad feeling on this...

Pyro: hmm hmm mmfhp!

Engineer to Them: just don't worry guys everything will work out fine in the end...

Heavy: let's meet going first..

Heavy gone to teleport and he got flashed away, and then came spy and Soldier then demoman scout, sniper, pyro and finally the two engineer and medic.

Engineer to Medic: okay partner let's get ready to test this bad boy out!!

Medic to Engineer: sicher mein Freund..

Medic and Engineer were the last two to finally get teleported into his unknown dimension..

Halo universe, installation 04.

The drop pods, were coming in fast crash landed almost near a cliff.

The Red Mercenaries top of teleporting near a lake far away from the crash site.

Engineer: we would you look at that boys the thing work..

The Red Mercenaries of TF2 looked around and realized that there were something off of this place alone they look kind of fall out they were on some ringworld.

Scout: for the first time my life I'm in the last for words..

Heavy: I've not seen anything like this before..

Sniper: something you never everyday before..

Spy: seems like we're on some type of ringworld..

Medic: Nun, es scheint, ich sehe so etwas noch nie vor meinen Freunden.. seems that this world is certainly seems to be unusual..

Engineer: don't worry guys whenever we're in trouble we'll actually have a telephone and my machines with me in case of emergencies..

Scout noticed a crash pod at the distance.

Scout: hey fellas, I spotted something over there!!

Scout telling the others he pointed directly at the crash pod that was near the cliff.

Spy to Scout: Scout, I need you to recon the area if there's anyone still alive..

Scout to Spy: sure, got you..

Scout ran towards the crash pod, make sure that anyone was there when the moment he got there he saw a guy in high-tech green armor which surprised him.

Scout: wow you're.. really big..

Master Chief to Scout: am I ask who are you and how did you get here..

Scout to Master Chief: kind of a bit of a long story and.. you mind telling us where to heck are we..

Master Chief to Scout: so we know that you're on some type of alien ringworld...

Scout to Master Chief: trust me we're actually on your side.. and trust me my friends are here as well..

Master Chief to Scout: okay then because hurry up cuz it seems a covenant ship is coming this way..

Scout told everyone of the rest of his red team members to tell them to get out of there the enemies are coming their way, which day did and went away from the crash site.

The dropship came in and dropped off a group of covenant soldiers to scout out the crash area.

The Master Chief along with Red Team made their ways away from the cruise ship without the covenant Scout team not even noticing, however two banshees came by they just ignored it at first try and can't to be spotted which the two banshees flew off.

Master Chief along with Red Team saw a group of covenants elites and grunts sniper decided to take out a sniper rifle and started aiming giving up a few headshots.

Master Chief uses assault rifle shooting down the covenants while Soldier used his rocket launcher destroying each and every one of them.

Master Chief with rather impressed by the red Mercenaries, which day continued going on words until they saw a group of people as well fight against covenant near a forerunner structure.

Engineer: well would you look at that!

Heavy: have not seen many of this..

Medic: fascinating..

Demoman: we should hurry up and help those people down there..

Soldier: Roger that!!

Soldier did a rocket jump and shot a lot of rockets into the air and landed on the forerunner structure getting the attention of the Marines for someone to actually do a rocket jump and landed successfully.

Heavy and Demoman started plowing down every covenant Soldier and among with sniper doing headshots.

The Marines were rather impressed by the red Mercenaries combat capabilities and able to take down every one of them covenants soldiers.

After wave and wave of covenant drop ships dropping off covenants soldiers, Master Chief along with the red mercenaries and Marines were able to hold off when the moment two  pelicans came in went to warthogs for the red mercenaries and for Master Chief and The Mercenaries.

Scout: well look at these cool Sweet Rides!!

Soldier: I have to admit that this Jeep is rather for a real military personnel..

Engineer: I have to admit talk about the engineers of creating this so-called warthog is rather amazing..

Master Chief to The Red Mercenaries: if you guys are done admiring the war dogs we have to get going..

The Red Mercenaries: yes sir..

The master chief along with the red marks on two warthogs drove off into the caves took care of the covenant and activates light bridge to let the two warthog personnels Cross to get the other side.

Engineer on the second warthog was rather intrigue by the technology that seems to be way more advanced compared to anything on Earth.

Even heavy had to admit that the technology was so alien like and he's never been on some Adventure that fought against aliens.

Master Chief along with The Mercenaries went to three other locations to rescue the Marines against the covenant.

At the last location they were able to defend off the place from the covenant until.

Until two pelicans arrive to pick up Master Chief the Marines and the red team Mercenaries to rescue Captain Keyes from the covenant.

To Be Continued...

A/N: this was my first time making a Halo and Team Fortress 2 crossover, however Soldier isn't dumb in this one.. and also that they also have their own cosmetics as well..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 10K 49
Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenaries, and you!
1.5K 51 23
I'm doing a team fortress 2 fanfiction. I obviously don't own any of the characters it all belongs to Valve. This is for mature audiences so be warne...
957 62 31
An in-progress story of my oc falling in love with the Medic (known as Ludwig in this story) and how she adjusts to life working for the RED team. Di...
5.3K 70 13
Aperture science test subject Chell stumbles across the base of our favorite mercenaries. Just a heads up I'm gonna replace some chapters or make the...