Counting the Days (Ashton)

By ashtonirwin_af

Lexi has been pushed around her whole life. By everyone. By her school, her parents, her friends. Everyone... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 28

2.5K 56 26
By ashtonirwin_af

Lexi's POV

I wake up on the couch. Alone.

After sitting there for a few more minutes I hear a loud pitched beeping sounds. I panicked, searching the house for the noise. The fire alarms.

I go over to a small panel on the wall and press a few buttons to make it stop. What caused that?

I walked into the kitchen and Ashton was giving me an 'I'm-really-sorry-please-don't-kill-me-look'.

"Ashton, what did you do?" I asked.

"Uh..." He scratched his head," I woke up kinda early and tried to make breakfast for you..." He trailed off while biting his lip.

"Awwww Ashton!" I said and hugged him.

"Your not mad?" He hugged me back.

"No, that's really sweet." I giggle and he blushed a little.

All of the food was burnt, so we had to cook new food. I mixed up a bowl of pancake batter and heated up the stove.

"I'm really sorry, I wanted to surprise you." Ashton said out of no where.

"It's fine, it was still really nice of you." I said.

I began to pour the batter into the pan.

"Do you have anything to do today?" Ashton appeared behind me.

"No, not really. You?" I asked flipping a pancake over.

"nope." He said and I could almost hear him smile.

Soon, the pancakes were finished. I stacked them all of a plate. We sat down next to eat other and grabbed some pancakes. We started to shovel them in our mouthes. I ended up eating 3 and Ashton ate 7.

"Gosh Ashton you are a hungry boy." I said and ruffled his hair, which made him smile.

"Yep." He said and took a sip of orange juice.

"Hey, I need to go shopping." I said. We are all out of food and Ashton practically burnt the rest of it.

"Can I come?" He asked.

"Sure, we could come back here and just hang out or we can go somewhere." I suggested.

"Ok" he said and stood up from his seat.

We both took showers, then got ready. I changed my clothes, and Ashton said he would run to his house later to get some. I nodded and we both stepped out of the front door.

I locked it, and we began walking. Sometimes these creepy people would follow me or something, but with Ashton, they all stayed away. I felt so...safe.

We walked past the music store witch caused Ashton stared at the drum set for 10 minutes.

"Ok Ashton, we need to get food" I laughed and grabbed his hand. We got to the grocery store.

We both went and grabbed some food.

"You like those drums don't you?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause they are like the best things ever." He laughed.

"Do you guys want to be like one of those punk rock bands?" I asked.

"Yep, that's cool don't you think?" He looked at me.

"Yeah...sure...no..." I muttered. To be honest, I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

"Excuse me?" He came closer.

"Nothing." I said.

"I said. Don't you think it's cool." He had an amused look on his face.

"Nope." I said. And he looked surprised.

"Oh your ganna get it!" He said and began to chase me around the store.

"Stop Ashton!!" I panted.

"Say. I think you are the hottest man alive and punk rock bands are cool!" He said.

"NEVERRRRRR!" I yelled.

He caught me and started tickling me.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.

"Say it!!!" I said.

"finnnnne. You are the hottest man ever and punk rock bands are cool." I rolled my eyes and he kissed my cheek and ran away.

What the heck??

____________________

OMG!! He kissed her!! YASSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 0 16
Red is a normal college student living in a crappy apartment with her best friend. After years of sleeping around and not trusting men, she has becom...
14.5K 501 25
*Courtney* I can't believe it. I'm in New York! I'm actually doing this. This right now is real as real can ever be. But Luke. He was the best. I mi...
29.6K 743 19
What would you do if you were abused everywhere you go. If the person who is meant to protect you is the one causing you the most pain in your life...
53.4K 1.5K 17
A girl in high school named Catherine Irwin. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. Catherine goes out with Calum Hood. She Is Also Bullied By Luke Hemmings **...