๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By Yume_Sutira

((๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‘๐„๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐“๏ฟฝ... More

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
Chpt. 1 | ๅˆฅใฎๆใ‚ใ—ใ„ๆ‚ชๅคข
Chpt. 2 | ๆ„›ใ‚‰ใ—ใ„
Chpt. 3 | ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„่„…ๅจ
Chpt. 4 | ๆ‚ชๅคขใจใจใใ‚ใ
Chpt. 5 | ็™ฝ่‰ฒ้›‘้Ÿณ
Chpt. 6 | ๅคงใ–ใฃใฑใชใƒœใ‚น
๐ด/๐‘
Chpt. 7 | ่ญฐ่ซ–ใจใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Chpt. 8 | ไป˜ใๅˆใฃใฆใชใ„ใฎ๏ผŸ
Chpt. 9 | ๅซ‰ๅฆฌ
๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐ถ ~ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘– ๐พ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–
Chpt. 10 | ๅคขใ‹็พๅฎŸใ‹๏ผŸ
Chpt. 11 | ็—›ใฟใจๆ€’ใ‚Š
Chpt. 12 | ใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Chpt. 13 | ใƒใ‚ฝใƒฌใ‚ญใ‚ทใ‚ข
Chpt. 14 | ใƒ‰ใƒฉใƒšใƒˆใƒžใƒ‹ใ‚ข
Chpt. 15 | ็ตถๅฆ™ใช็—›ใฟ
Chpt. 16 | ็คพไผšไธๅฎ‰
Chpt. 17 | ๆ‹ ใฎ ไบˆๆ„Ÿ
Chpt. 19 | ๆ„›ใธใฎๆใ‚Œ
Chpt. 20 | ๅ…ฑ้€šใฎๆ นๆ‹  {Part 1}
Chpt. 20 | ๅ…ฑ้€šใฎๆ นๆ‹  {Part 2}
Chpt. 21 | ็คพไบคๆๆ€–็—‡
Chpt. 22 | ๆ‚ฒใ—ใ„็ฌ‘้ก”
Chpt. 23 | ๅพŒๆ‚”
Chpt. 24 | ใ—ใ‚ƒในใ‚‹ไฝ“
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก: ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘– ๐พ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–
Chpt. 25 | ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„ใ‚ขใ‚ทใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒณใƒˆ

Chpt. 18 | ็งใซใคใ‹ใพใฃใฆ

96 8 1
By Yume_Sutira

{cingulomania}

(n.) a strong desire to hold a person in your arms

Hello my little dreamers~

I just wanted to say I'm very happy with these recent chapters. I've finally found my writing style and I'm embracing it to the fullest.

It may not be what some of you expect or like; I'm just writing this story the way I envision it.

I honestly don't mind how fast Mizuki's and All Might's relationship is moving. It's obviously not gonna be smooth sailing or instant; it'll have its breaks and cracks.

Anyways, please enjoy~

🖤 ~ Aizawa

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

Time has passed since Mizuki sang to All Might. How much time? Well, no one really knows. The only thing that matters in these passing moments is them. Their unspoken feelings that seem to float around; their actions are speaking louder than any words they could possibly mutter.

All Might's face is buried in Mizuki's soft skin; his eyes are closed and his breathing is steady. Mizuki has her arms wrapped securely around All Might's neck with her fingers threaded through his hair.

They've been like this for a while, nothing but the sounds of their breathing is heard. That is, until a loud knock reverberates from the other side of the office door.

Mizuki's body jolts as All Might sits upright, a fearful look in his eyes. "Hide." Is all he says as Mizuki nods. She decides to use her quirk to camouflage herself; only All Might can see her. But just in case, she slides off the desk and sits on her knees next to his chair. A small blush forms on his cheeks as he clears his throat.

"Come in." Three people enter from before, Aizawa, Midnight, and Mic. Mizuki's eyes widen as the three step further into the now brightly lit room. She unintentionally reads their quirks; she quickly looks away as Aizawa almost stares straight into her blue eyes.

All Might glances down at her as she slowly turns around and leans against the desk. The last thing she wants to do is get caught by these guys. That could ruin All Might's reputation; she knows this. She's known this the entire time. That's why she refuses to admit her feelings out loud.

She's terrified of what he would say to her; terrified of loving someone who could easily choose anyone else. But for some odd reason, he wants her; she wants him... and Toshinori.

They're the same person and she has her doubts and suspicions. Both men are far too similar to be different. Mizuki wants him to tell her though; she doesn't want to confront him or ask. If he can trust and love her enough to tell her he's also Toshinori, it'll be the reassurance she needs.

As her mind fades in and out, thinking about Toshi and All Might, she realizes Toshinori was supposed to come to the café to see her. If he really isn't All Might, he'll be there to see her... and she's not there.

She quickly covers her mouth to force back a sob. She feels horrible, being in love with two different men who are also related. Maybe it's not even love; maybe it's just infatuation.

The conversation between the four continues as Mizuki debates on leaving or staying until they leave. She does know she wants to text Toshinori to apologize; she even left his jacket at work. She'll have to text Andrea and ask her to take it home with her.

She quietly stands up, making sure to avoid any eye contact, even with All Might. She quickly makes her way to the big mahogany doors and is about to go through when she hears a conversation she wishes she didn't. 🖤 "Did you ask her? We need her at U.A. All Might."

"I can't just ask her that Aizawa. She'll get suspicious and think I'm up to something."

🖤 "She's too powerful; I could feel it radiate off of her while she was confronting those guys. It was... suffocating. She could easily kill someone if she wanted to." Tears begin to overflow Mizuki's eyes as her chest tightens. All Might must think she left the room; Mizuki is sure he'd never talk about this while she was around.

'Sigh' "She would never kill anyone Aizawa."

🖤 "How do you know that, All Might? You speak like you've known her for years." Silence and discomfort linger in the air until Aizawa speaks up again. "Are you two together?" Mizuki hesitantly looks towards All Might; her heart breaks at the sight. He's now stood up defensively, his arms crossed and a stern expression covering his features.

"No, Aizawa; I have no feelings for her whatsoever. She's merely a girl I saved and want to help. I want her at UA just as much as you, but I can't force her to go. I need her to trust me, and that takes time." Aizawa somewhat glares at the taller male, trying to make sure what he's saying is true.

🖤 'Sigh' "Fine. But if you don't get her there soon, I'm contacting Nezu." He turns on his heel and leaves the office; Midnight and Mic give apologetic smiles before leaving as well. All Might sighs as he rubs his face. He turns towards Mizuki but she's already gone.

Mizuki is a mess on the inside; she feels a panic attack coming on and she doesn't want to be with him when it happens. She doesn't want to fall deeper into his trap; every time he holds her, she melts. This is just a lesson to her: don't trust anyone, no matter what.

She runs into All Might's bathroom and quickly changes back into her work costume. Her breath hitches as she hears loud footsteps approach the bathroom.

"Mizuki?" Even though she's upset, she still neatly folds All Might's shirt and sits it on the sink. "Sweet girl?" He mumbles as he knocks, making the pit in her stomach feel heavy. She hates to do this but it's for the best. She let him get too close; she let herself get too close to him. Everything about it was and still is dangerous. She knows she needs to back away before she gets herself hurt, or worse.

All Might slowly opens the door and peaks in. His panicked breaths knock Mizuki out of her thoughts. His eyes quickly scan the room before landing on the shirt. He treads slowly before picking it up and unwrapping it. 'I'm sorry.' Mizuki mouths before quietly making her way out of the bathroom. All Might's head snaps up and his eyes somehow meet hers.

"Mizuki." His tone sharp as he approaches her. She doesn't waste anymore time and bolts for the still open balcony. Before she can jump out, All Might's giant hands grip her waist to pull her firm against his chest.

"Let go!" She claws and scratches at his arms and hands. "Let me go, All Might!" He doesn't listen; instead, he walks over to the bed and sits down with her still squirming on his lap. "P-please-! Please let go!" Mizuki begins to sob as her chest tightens and her vision blurs.

She's having a panic attack; she's had many of these before. Even though she's used to the anxiety and fear, it always seems to hit her hard and leave her breathless.

"Let go!!" Her voice raises as her eyes begin to glow a fiery red. Her lungs burn; air isn't entering them fast enough. Why can't he see he's hurting her? All the back and forth emotions and feelings are giving her whiplash. She's had enough of the fake people and fake feelings.

If he doesn't reciprocate her feelings, he needs to walk away. Leave before he tears her heart to shreds. Though, if he did walk away, it would still have the same effect.

"Sweet girl~" All Might coos as he pushes her untamed hair out of her face. She growls and leans away, praying he'll let go before she completely shifts.

"Don't call me that!" Her heavy breaths mix in with sobs as she presses her palms firmly against his chest. "What do you want from me?! One minute you're showing me you care and the next-!... you're- you're saying you don't care at all." All Might's stern facade disappears as he gently grabs the back of Mizuki's neck, forcing her to look at him. His electric blue eyes are like portals to another world; they're absolutely stunning, and they speak the words he can't.

"Mizuki I-... I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you or confuse you; I'm honestly confused myself. I'm... I'm sorry." Sorry? Sorry?! Sorry doesn't take away all the feelings he's given her; it doesn't rebuild the walls he's broken and cracked. What is she supposed to do now?

"Don't- I don't want to hear it. Please let me go." She pleads as her eyes return to normal, but they still hold so much pain and anger. "I- I can't do this. I'm..." She wants nothing more then to tell him she's afraid, afraid of everything.

Mizuki is a complex girl who's been forced to act like she has no emotions. But when she escaped, all of the hidden emotions and feelings resurfaced. And when they did, they completely broke her.

All Might has caused her more bad than good; at least, that's what her mind tells her. Her heart? Well, she's hiding it away again.

"Mizuki, please-" Mizuki refuses to listen to anything else he has to say. She teleports away from him; he quickly stands up to try and stop her but it's no use. She won't allow him any closer than he's already come.

His eyes plead with hers, begging her to stay, hear him out and just let him hold her again. When they were wrapped up in each other earlier, that's the best either of them has felt. It was serene and safe; they bring each other warmth and comfort but won't admit it.

"Goodbye, All Might." She smiles sadly before jumping into the night sky. Her wings stretch as far as possible as she effortlessly glides past skyscrapers. Her body quakes as tears continuously stream down her rosy cheeks. She cups her mouth and finds a nearby building to land on before she ends up hurting herself.

Minutes that feel like hours pass. All Might calls over and over and over again, but it's in vain. Mizuki won't answer; for her sake and his. But she does know someone who can help her... somewhat.

It's probably a horrible idea but she doesn't care. She needs someone who can comfort her, other than All Might. She quickly dials the number; it only rings once before a very worried voice hits her eardrums.

"Mizu- are you okay?! All Might called me; he sounded really panicked. He told me you left after a fight and I... f*ck- please tell me you're okay." Mizuki's muscles spasm from how hard she cries and screams, wishing she had never crossed paths with either men. Her life would be lonely again, but she's used to it. "God- Mizuki, I-" Toshinori's voice cracks as he does his best to hold in his own emotions.

"I- *hic* I'm s-so sorry! I..." She grows frustrated at her inability to speak. It's not her fault. Her mind is trying to force her to shut down. That's why she doesn't want to be alone; she's been alone for too long. "Please-! I- I need y-you!" Gasps escape her throat as her vision fades in and out. Toshi gets the hint and shuffling is heard on the other end.

"I'm coming, okay? But I need you to tell me where you are." Her mind instantly goes back to the night before. All Might's panicked voice rings in the back of her head; the relief they both felt when he found her and held her close.

"I'm... on a building... I think." If her mind can't shut her up, it'll slow her down. Her mind races and forces her to focus on a million things other than getting to safety.

"Which one, sweetheart? Do you know?"

"N-no... my location... is on.." She mutters as she lays back on the cool rooftop. Her body shivers as her heart speeds up; she's going into shock. Toshi becomes more panicked at her lack of words.

"Okay- okay, sweet girl. Just hold on for me." 'Sweet girl?...oh my god. I was right. It really is him.' More tears stream down her cheeks as she hiccups.

How could she not notice sooner? There's so many signs that give it away. She barely knows this man and it's becoming more apparent as time passes. Mizuki wants to know him; she wants to know everything about him, but he's like her. He shuts the world out because that's what he was told to do. It's the safest option; especially for the #1 hero.

More time passes as Mizuki just continues to lay on her back. The stars shine brightly above her as the wind nips at her exposed skin. She's a mess; a beautiful mess that just wants to be loved and cherished. She always thought she was better off alone, but after meeting All Might/Toshi, being alone scares her.

The wind whips around her, signaling someone is there. She sits up, expecting to see an extremely worried yet relieved All Might, but is met with a different familiar figure.

"Hey, kid. Why are you all the way up here?" It's the man from All Might's office. She especially remembers him because of his distinctive red wings.

"I- Uh... needed to get away for a moment." The blonde chuckles as he approaches her still sitting form. There's something about this man that intimidates her, something hidden that she can't see. Mizuki doesn't like knowing everything about everyone, especially when it hits her all at once, but she also doesn't like the unknown.

"Well, can I take you home? A sweet Angel like you shouldn't be out so late, especially alone." Mizuki internally cringes at the nickname. She loves hearing it from All Might but... it feels wrong hearing it from this man.

"The names' Hawks." He beams as he holds his hand out. Mizuki's gaze is unsure; she doesn't know if she should trust Hawks, but she puts her smaller hand in his, nonetheless. He helps her up with a smirk. "You don't talk much, do you, kid?"

'Sigh' "Not to people I don't know." She mumbles, feeling somewhat irritated. It's been too long; she assumes All Might isn't coming. The thing she doesn't realize is, he's already there. Watching the duo from the shadows while anger and jealousy eat at his nonexistent stomach. Mizuki is too caught up in watching Hawks, she doesn't realize All Might is there until he finally speaks up.

"Hawks- it's good to see you again." Mizuki's breath hitches at the overwhelming darkness coming from All Might. He has his signature smile but a killer look in his eyes.

Mizuki would be lying if she said it didn't terrify her yet... arouse her. No- no- no-! She will not let those feelings overcome her. She doesn't like feeling that way; it makes her feel disgusting and dirty. Her mind, heart, and body don't work in sync at all; that's part of the reason why she's always so confused. "I see you met my new aide."

"Aide?" Both Mizuki and Hawks ask at the same time. She can't help but wonder what All Might is up to. If he for one second thinks she'll let him drag her into this, he's wrong... maybe.

"That's right! Haha-! Mizuki will be my aide at UA this year." She wants to choke him; no, that's an understatement; she wants to murder him. How dare he do this to her?! She doesn't want to be an aide; she doesn't want to be in a school full of powerful people or kids at all.

It's too similar to her previous life. Being surrounded by people in uniforms and kids who were being used for their quirks. To her, it's all the same, and she wants nothing to do with it.

"We were actually discussing the possibility of her becoming my assistant at Might Towers as well. Isn't that right, Mizuki?" Oh h*ll no! He can't be serious! The intense look in his eyes says otherwise.

'Sigh' "Of course, All Might. I apologize for disappearing; I just needed a moment to breath."

"Ah~ It's no problem at all! Let's return to Might Towers, shall we?" All Might's giant hand extends towards her. She hums, trying not to sound too annoyed as she walks past All Might.

"Yes, sir." She teases as her 'dark' wings appear. Hawks gapes at the beautiful sight before him, feeling slightly intimidated by the sheer size of Mizuki's wings. "It was nice meeting you, Hawks." She purrs before jumping off the building.

"Wow~ she's... incredible." All Might becomes blinded by rage as he approaches the smaller hero.

"Stay away from her, Hawks. She's too good for you." The winged man is obviously taken back by this. All Might is always so kind and uplifting, yet he seems so angry and intimidating now.

Shivers lick up and down Hawks' spine as he fumbles over his words. When he can't form a proper sentence, he chooses to wave and quickly fly off instead.

☀︎︎

"Mizuki-" All Might growls as he effortlessly lands in the giant bedroom; she's nowhere to be seen. He growls again as he stomps into his bathroom only to see Mizuki's costume back on the floor and the shirt gone. His features soften as he hears humming from the kitchen. He slowly makes his way there and subconsciously leans against the door frame as he watches her cook in his shirt.

He might give her whiplash, but she does the same to him. One minute she's this shy, sweet girl and the next she's a cold-hearted woman with multiple walls built up.

"Sweet girl..." All Might coos softly, making her knees go weak. She sighs and keeps her focus on the food she's preparing. "What are you making?" He wraps his arms around her waist and lays his head on her shoulder.

'Hmph-!' She wiggles out of his grasp as she flips each individual piece of salmon. All Might sighs as he tries again; he knows his hugs melt her and make her soft.

He realized that when he first held her close; Her body completely relaxed in his grasp. And he absolutely loves it when she lets out these content little sighs; it's like she's never been held before. If only he knew, he'd never let her go.

"Angel~ please? I'm sorry." God- he really makes her weak. She doesn't understand how this one man can have such a tight grasp on her emotions. He makes her feel so special and safe.

'Sigh' "Can you get the rice for me please?" She nods to the rice cooker and not even a second later, it beeps. He nods and checks it then brings it over to her, waiting for more instructions. Mizuki won't admit it but, she could definitely get used to this.

"Could you plate it for me please?" A small, genuine smile graces All Might's lips as he nods happily. They continue to cook in a somewhat content silence. There's still a lot of confusion and some resentment lingering around them though.

Once everything is done, Mizuki makes their plates, hers with barely anything and All Might's with almost everything. He notices but decides not to say anything; instead, he comes up with a plan. He brings the plates to the table and pulls and pushes Mizuki's chair for her. 'Such a gentleman.' She can't help but blush at his kind nature; it's very cute to her.

"Here-" All Might murmurs as he brings his chopsticks with a piece of salmon to her lips. Her eyes narrow on the food; he huffs and gently grabs her chin. "Open." He commands; Mizuki hums then opens her mouth. He smiles as he feeds her; a content sigh leaving her lips as she swallows the well prepared fish. All Might eats a piece himself and hums in pure satisfaction. "That's delicious, Mizu. I didn't know you could cook."

"Of course you didn't. We barely know anything about each other." She sighs in agitation at her own sour mood. It's not like she means to be this way; she's just on edge. If she's going to be All Might's assistant and aide, she's going to have to set some boundaries and rules.

"We need to talk."

____________________________________

And that is it. I hope you all enjoyed and have a great day or night.

Until next time dreamers~

Done 09/12/22
Edited 03/24/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 51 23
เผ„๊ง‚ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, A girl named (Y/n) (L/n) has to carry a quirk that was never hers. She needed to awaken the full power of Finality. In doing...
100K 2.9K 59
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] โ™ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...
173K 3.8K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
46.4K 2.1K 32
[ Book One ] It's impossible to make EVERYONE happy... But it's completely possible to piss off EVERYONE!!! Names XXXXXXXX, of course if you knew my...