Love At The First Flight

By khudayaakhair

A Cute Love Story Of Our Very Own Favourite Couple, MaNan <3 More

☆Promo☆
▪︎Part 1▪︎
▪︎Part 2▪︎
▪︎Part 4▪︎
▪︎Part 5▪︎
▪︎Part 6▪︎
▪︎Epilogue▪︎

▪︎Part 3▪︎

609 56 13
By khudayaakhair

Please do inline comments, they really motivate me 🌌

Finally got some time to write and upload!

Happy Reading!♥️

...

He was about to say something more, but the breakfast came to my rescue.

Ofcourse i remember how much he loves food! He could have literally ate everyone's lunch in the class if it was in his hands. He is one big foodie!

He quickly took the plate and started exploring what all was there, like a kid explores his birthday presents. I was controlling so hard not to chuckle as i remembered how excited he used to get on his birthday. He used to announce it iin the class, atleast a month prior.

I was lost in my thoughts while eating until he started a little conversation.

"You know... i can eat for 24 hours! I am a big foodie!" He expressed cutely while eating.

"I know!" i squeled until i realised what did i just say! Shitttt! Nandini what's wrong with you seriously?

"What? How do you know?" He gave me a shocked look while i planned what to answer.

"I mean.. i can easily sense that like the way you are eating. Nothing else.." I sighed with relief as he nodded understandingly.

You would be probably thinking why am i not telling him that i am the same Nandini, who was his classmate, right?

Because i don't want to disclose it and lose all the time i am spending with him. I mean, it feels a little uncomfortable or maybe u can say awkward, when you meet your classmate after so many years. He will probably start pointing out the differences in me since then. He will certainly remember how shy and weird i was back then. I just don't want him to judge anything.

With this i finally completed my breakfast when i saw Manik smiling at me.

Wow, strange enough. This man is focusing on something else rather than his food. That is a miracle for sure!

I gave him a 'what' look which made him chuckle. His eyes were fixed to mine, when he slowly started coming close.

Woah woah woah woah woah,
what's this man upto.

He drifted his right hand slowly, carrassing my cheek. His mere touch was doing something magical to my poor heart, sending butterflies in my stomach.

I blushed harder as he rubbed my lower lip with his thumb. He makes my heart sing like no one else. He came close and our noses touched sending shiver in my body. He rubbed my lips again, before backing off while my eyes were closed.

As he swept away, i opened my eyes to see him cleaning his hands with the napkin.

O.K. now i get it.

So apparently, i had little food stuck at the corner of my lips. And i was thinking something else. Way to go Nandu!

I would have continued blushing but fortunately an announcement happened.

"We are dissappointed to inform you all, that the weather has changed drastically, so the flight might be a little late. Please cooperate and be patient. Thank you."

I looked outside to see really dark clouds, surrounded around. I would be lying if i say i wasn't getting scared now. I decided to call Mukti but there wasn't any network.

Shittt.. and here comes my anxiety. All the scenes from the films came to my mind about how the plane crashes. Though till now it was just the dark clouds but they scared me to hell.

So to distract myself, actually.. to calm myself, i took out my file and started sketching anything that came in my mind.

I could feel Manik keenly focusing on what i was making. He was always interested in looking at arts. Even at the school time, he was really into seeing others' art.

He was focusing on each stroke of pencil as if he has to draw the exact same the next minute.

I ended up drawing a boy and a girl sitting besides each other under the sky full of stars and fireflies surrounding them.

"Wowww, this is soo beautiful!" He exclaimed with a big smile as i completed my piece.

"Thank you so much, Manik." I squeled seeing how impressed he was.

"Make one sketch for me too na." He pouted dramatically.

Woop! That's what they call a Deja Vu! Hehe!

"In your dreams!" I played along his drama.

The next moment i got confused as he smirked at me.

What's this sudden change in his behaviour, i mean what?

Never mind!

I stood up to keep my things in my bag which was up there. As i was tiny, i had to stand on my toes to almost reach it.

I struggled hard to reach until i slipped, and ended up landing on his lap while he saved me, keeping his hands at my back.

I was so lost in his eyes and that blissful smile of him, and just kept glaring at him like an idiot!

He slowly placed the strands of my hairs behind my ear while we had a major eyelock. That time, i didn't care at all, what the other people around would think.

"Nice catch na?" He asked smiling sheepishly while i blushed and tried to hide my head in his chest. He chuckled and pulled me more close to tease me until my face's color became the same as that of a tomato.

I finally managed to get rid off his arms, which i actually didn't want to :(

I went back on my seat and noticed the weather was becoming more tense.

I shouldn't have seen that, because after that there was no way that i could get calm. I was literally shivering due to horror. All kinds of dark and negitive thoughts surrounded my mind. What if that, what if this, etc.

When, suddenly to my disbelief, i felt a peck on my cheeks. Like seriously?

I was already not at all calm and this guy has to make me more nervous by doing such cute romantic things at this time. I glared at him and shifted my face back to the window.

Not that i wanted to be rude, but for god sake i was hell scared.

But tbh, i did shivered when his lips touched my skin. It felt like heaven! In the school days, i always wondered what it would feel like and now when i finally had that moment, i am at cloud nine! It did vanish half of my nervousness, but looking at the window, made it all come back.

Right now, i so want to reach New York soon and throw myself on the warm bed, spending time with my parents. I can't even call anyone and inform that it's going to take a little long.

"Heyyaaa beautiful lady!" I heard Manik.

Turning around, i saw him talking to an air hostress.

Ok.. i might know what he is trying to do!

"Yes handsome, you want something?" The girl said blinking her eyes trying to impress him. I want to kick her, right away! How dare she!

"Yes, ofcourse, i want some sweets." He winked while checking on me from the corner of his eyes.

Stupid plan Malhotra! I am not effected at all!

"Aww.. aren't you sweet enough already?" She said in a clearly fake accent.

I want to punch his face for doing all this, but then, coming to the point, i hadn't even started telling him even a tiny bit, that i am affected by his presence, his soft touches and gestures since 5-6 years now! I haven't told him how much i freaking love him!

Wait wait wait wait wait... Love? Well who am i kidding to! It's definitely love from my side!

Continuing.. i can't forget my anger right?!

If i say something or punch his hell out, what would i answer him? Why am i being jealous? Why am i being possessive?

Seeing them chit chatting lovingly was boiling my blood so much, that finally... without caring of anything i splitted out what i wanted to.

"Excuse me miss, would you mind to get lost for sometime?" I said blinking my eyes lovingly like she did before.

She glared at me and then at Manik, then again at me. I must say i scared her to hell, because she swept away in no time. Hassshhhh.. finally!

I sighed seeing her going away when my gaze fell on Manik, who was teasingly looking at me with a 'what's happening' expression.

Uhh ohh, now what you idiot? You should have thought what to do before reacting that way!

I came out of my thoughts as Manik held my hand, looked here and there before grabbing me towards the first class.

As soon as we came inside, he pinned me to the wall, making me breath heavily.

He looked directly into my eyes with his most beautiful pair of chocolate brown eyes and leaned his hands on either sides of me. I stared at him with a numb face, not knowing what to say.

"Ahem ahem.." He intentionally fake coughed, seeing me lost.

"Would you please.. like.. you know.. mind a freaking explanation?!" He asked exploring answers out of my nervous look, while i was trying to get rid of his grip

"Woh.. i.. actually na.. woh.." I tried my best to form any sentence, but nothing was coming out.

"I don't have time till eternity, Ms. Murthy" He smirked scaring the hell out of me. Comeon Nandini, make a nice excuse.

"Actually na.. she.. she was sooo.. irritating, yeahh.. toh i just.." I said, cursing myself under my breath.

"Really? But... i didn't find her irritating at all.. i mean.. she was hotttt!" He smirked harder while playing along.

Hawwww... how dare he! Mr. Malhotra you better pay off for it!

"Ok then, thik hai, i will bring her here naa? Enjoy with her!" I confidently said before freeing myself from his grip and turning around to go.

He held my hand again and pinned me at a corner. And this time, i smirked! Hehe! I am loving this.

"Acha.. but before that, i have a question to ask you, may i?" He asked proudly making me confused. I slightly nodded my head while he leaned close to my face.

"Would you mind, making a sketch of me.. Nanduuuuuu!" He whispered in my ears in a husky voice and i froze right there.

《Flashback》
: 5-6 years ago in our school

I was sitting and doing my art work while someone patted my head hard making me frown.

I turned around to see no one. I turned back in the front and almost screamed seeing Manik sitting besides me.

"What the hell! You scared me!" I uttered in disbelief. This boy i tell you! But i love him for his mischieves more!!! Kiddo.

"Oh wow.. sketch!!" He exclaimed seeing my art. I smiled cutely seeing him smiling.

"Waise, I have a question to ask, may i?" He squeled while i nodded shyly.

"Would you mind, making a sketch of me.. Nanduuuuuu!" He asked while stretching my name. He always does that!

Like seriously he never says my name normally. First of all he is the only one who calls me Nandu and then he has to stretch it long, every single time.

"No, Mr. Malhotra! Rather, would you mind to leave so that i can focus on my work." I said because he was making it hard for me to resist his closeness.

He made a pout dramatically and left.

《Flashback Over》

I-

Shitt... so he knows?!? But howw?! And when?! And just.. HOWWWW?!?!

Calm down Nandu, wait what.. nandu? Uhhhhhh! I need anxiety pills for sure!

Aiyappa... help mee!! XO

How's the chapter guys?!

How's the little adorable twist?!

How do you think Manik knows about Nandini?!

Stay tuned...!!!♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 4.1K 37
Manan and Avneil. Join journey with them.
976K 51.7K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
29.1K 845 10
Peek in to know more, for manan fans...
1.6M 72.6K 65
This story is