Mama

By Riyaadhikari123

The story of two individuals, Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung is a divorced man and has a son while Jungkook... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 19

5.7K 553 87
By Riyaadhikari123

Question of the day :- Any superpower you wish to have ? Mine is teleportation 😊

________________________________

Taehyung was preparing breakfast for everyone. Aera was doing more than fine nowadays. It only less than two weeks until she gets her surgery.

Everyone is so happy that Aera is finally getting a mother's love and was playing and smiling like any other toddler.

Hyemi came down after a while, all ready for school. She sat down on the table and wished her grandfather good morning.

Taehyung saw her and smiled " Good morning Hyemi"

"G-good morning" She mumbled while looking down. She didn't expect him to talk to her.

"Are you hungry ? What will you like for breakfast ?"

"Anything would do" She kept fidgeting her fingers. Tae smiled at her even though she didn't notice.

"Appa, shall I serve you the tea ?" He asked Mr. Jeon who was reading the newspaper.

"Let everyone come Tae" He smiled while replying back.

He served the breakfast as everyone came down one by one and they had breakfast happily.

Hyemi was waiting for her father after the breakfast when Tae came near her. She looked away avoiding eye contact.

"Here take this. I made extra so that you can share it your friends" Tae said passing her the lunch box.

"I don't need it" Hyemi whispered.

Tae smiled "Please take it. It's okay if you don't feel like eating but in case you are hungry, you can have it. Please"

Hyemi took the box sighing. She couldn't argue anymore. Jungkook came down and smiled at Tae, before he left with Hyemi.

The day passed as usual as Tae bathed both the toddlers together and fed them before making them sleep.

He decided to bake a cake for Hyemi. It's been a few days since he last baked one. He always loved baking but these days he was too busy.

At evening, Jungkook came back home early. He was playing with Yeonjun while Aera was with her grandparents.

Tae was done with the cake. He served it on a tray and knocked Hyemi's door before entering. He saw her studying and smiled.

Hyemi looked up hearing footsteps and was surprised to see Tae. She never expected him to come to her room.

"Hey" Tae said softly.

Hyemi didn't say anything but kept looking at him. It was awkward. She didn't know how to act around him.

Though she still dislikes him, but as her father said, he was a good man and was helping Aera, so she tried to act normal.

"I baked a cake for everyone. I bought some for you" Tae placed the plate on the table and Hyemi looked at it.

It was red velvet cake, her favorite. It's been so long since she ate one, she doesn't even remember the last time.

"I will not disturb you anymore. Enjoy the cake" Tae turned to leave when Hyemi mumbled a small thank you.

Tae smiled turning back "You are welcome" He said and left the room.

Hyemi kept looking at the plate for a long time, deciding to eat it or not. At last, she took the spoon before taking a small piece and digging it in.

Her eyes immediately closed as her taste buds filled with the sweetness of her favorite cake.

She happily finished the cake before studying some more. Later, Jungkook came to her room and they went to have dinner together.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day, at school it was the break period. Hyemi was eating lunch alone, sitting in the corner of the canteen.

She didn't have friends. Earlier she used to have one before she transferred to a different city. After that she was always alone.

Most of the times she was okay being alone as she didn't like her classmates too but sometimes she felt lonely seeing them happy with their friends.

"Hey look, it's our nerd" Hyemi came out of the trance hearing those annoying voices of her bullies.

6 girls of her class walked towards her and surrounded her. They all belonged to rich families and only knew how to abuse their powers.

Hyemi was rich too but she never bragged it to anyone. She didn't like them as they always say bad things to her.

She didn't reply anything and ate her food quietly while looking down,completely ignoring their presence. It made the girls annoyed.

"Hey you. Look up. We are talking to you. How dare you ignore us ?" One of them said

Hyemi still continued ignoring them and didn't look up.

"I heard your father remarried. How does it feel to have a step mom ? Does she tortures you or beats you up. Does she even give you food"

As the Jeon family had a very intimate wedding, no one knew that Jungkook actually married a man. Tae's identity was fully unknown to everyone so they thought that Jungkook's new wife is a girl.

Hyemi's hold on the spoon tightened but she still didn't look up, thinking that those girls will leave if she continues to ignore them.

"Cat got your tongue or what ?" The girl slightly pushed her.

"Please leave me alone" Hyemi mumbled.

They smirked at her timid response. One of them crouched down and pulled Hyemi's chin, making her look up. Hyemi looked away not locking eyes with them.

"How about no ?" The girl snickered.

Hyemi pushed her hand and tried to get up but was instantly pushed down by them.

"Where are you going ? You can't escape before answering us"

Hyemi looked at them and tried to push them again but their hold was tight making her struggle.

"So, it's true right. Awww you got a step mom who will torture you"

One of the girl held her wrist very tightly creating marks on her skin due to the long nails as she tried to push them. Hyemi hissed in pain but they didn't care.

"Do you know that now your step mom will beat you and won't give you food"

Hyemi looked up with teary eyes "He.... She is not like that"

Yes, she didn't liked Tae but it was a lie that he didn't give her food. They don't know anything. They just want to hurt her.

"Aww such confidence you have there. Do you know her properly that you are talking so confidently. Wait until she snatches your father and make him hate you. She will act nice now but once she gets a chance, she will make you all alone. You will have no one left"

The girl laughed in union seeing the tears in her eyes. They pushed her on the ground and left.

Hyemi cried looking down. Everyone in the canteen whispered looking at her but nobody came to help her.

Hyemi stood up stumbling and ran away. She entered inside the toilet stall and cried until there were no tears left.

Tae was playing with Yeonjun when Hyemi came back from school. Tae smiled seeing her who didn't even look at him and tried to go to her room. Tae then saw her red and puffy eyes.

He placed yeonjun on the crib and ran towards her. He crouched down to her height.

"What happened hyemi ? Are you okay ?" He asked stopping her.

"I am fine" Hyemi tried to avoid him.

Tae held her wrist to stop her but Hyemi hissed when he touched her wound.

Tae looked at her hand found nail marks on it. He gasped seeing that.

"Oh my god...What happened ?" He asked worried. The wound seems deep and it was slightly bleeding too.

"Nothing I am fine. I am sleepy" Hyemi tried to go but Tae stopped her.

"No let me treat you. You are hurt" Tae said worried but Hyemi looked at him in anger.

"Leave me. I can treat myself or my appa can do it for me. I don't need you to do anything." Hyemi left to her room leaving Tae.

Tae saw her walking into her room. He immediately went to his mother in law's room and told her about everything.

Mrs. Jeon went to Hyemi's room and treated her wound and tried to ask her about everything but she avoided the question saying she was tired and wanted to sleep.

Mrs. Jeon thought she will ask her her later. She kissed her forehead and left her room.

She saw Tae outside the room, walking back and forth while fiddling his fingers.

"Tae" She called who went towards her "Is she okay mom. What about her wound ?"

"She is fine now Tae. Don't worry, I treated her wound. She is sleeping"

"But mom who did that to Hyemi. Is she being bullied. They were clearly nail marks."

"I don't know Tae. We always ask her but she never told us anything. Just now also she avoided my question. But I think something is definitely wrong. "

"Yes mom. We should talk with the principal. I don't want Hyemi to get hurt anymore"

Mrs. Jeon hugged Tae "Our princess will be fine. We won't let anyone bully her anymore"

"Yes we will protect her. But mom can you not tell Jungkook about it. I am sure Hyemi will also want the same"

That night Tae decided that he will go to Hyemi's school the next day. He didn't inform Jungkook anything.

He didn't wanted to make him stress. He is already doing enough for him and yeonjun. Now it's his turn to do something for him. Moreover, it for Hyemi to decide, if she wanted to tell her father or not.

_____________________________

A/N :- I have read everyone's comments and dms. Sorry I couldn't reply to them and sorry for vanishing for months.

I can't promise to be regular in future too because of my schedule.

Thank you for loving me so much and patiently waiting for me.

P. S :- I hope you guys are all doing fine. Thank you for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
562K 30.2K 49
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
3M 249K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
294K 24.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...