Chapter 8

Question of the day :- What is your favourite colour ? Mine is purple and black

_________________

"Here is your order aunty !..... Taehyung said while playing the tray on the table.

Mrs. Jeon smiled at the boy and held his hand in her. Taehyung was a bit surprised at that but still kept the smile in his face. Meanwhile, the little baby was starting at Taehyung with her pouty lips.

 Meanwhile, the little baby was starting at Taehyung with her pouty lips

"Thank you... But I didn't order chocolates then this..... Mrs. Jeon said pointing on the said.

Taehyung smiled and crouched down to the level of Aera with chocolates in his palm.

"These are for this little angel....here take it.".....He said while giving his palm near Aera so that she could take it easily. Mrs. Jeon smiled looking at the boy who was so kind.

But the baby doesn't seemed to be interested in the sweet, rather her small fist held the shirt of Taehyung and pulled him towards him. Taehyung didn't resist and simply let the pull him, wanting to see what she is trying to do.

The baby wrapped her hands messily around Taehyung's neck and nuzzled his face on his chest. Taehyung took a sharp breath, standing in an awkward position where his upper body is leaned towards Mrs. Jeon who was holding the baby's bottom.

Imagine this baby is wrapping her hands around Taehyung's neck

Mrs. Jeon was once again surprised to see Aera. This is the second time he is meeting the boy and her angel is not at all uncomfortable with him.

Taehyung held the baby tightly when she started to jump standing on Mrs. Jeon's lap while holding his shirt, wanting to be in his arms. As soon as he stood properly with the clinging baby on his arms, she started to giggle loudly while resting her tiny head on his chest.

Taehyung didn't know what to feel right now. This baby gave him the same warmth he feels with Yeonjun and he unknowingly held her close, forgetting about the surrounding.