The Never Resting Saiyan|...

By divinityforeternity

A man with everything has no time for rest.. Every time he turns the corner a new enemy approaches.. 2 wives... More

Need to know stuff
The arrival of Raditz
The worlds strongest team
Gohans hidden powers
Goki and (Y/n) unsual journey
Gohans metamorposis
The battle begins.... (Y/n) and goki where are you?!
Nappa.... the invincible?!
Times Up!!
(Y/n) and goki strike back!
Vegita... saiyan style!!
The battle ends...
Journey to namek
Touchdown on namek
Namek's defense
Thanks so much!
The princess fights back
Zarbons hideous transformation!
You guys are amazing!
Enter the ginyu force!
Guildo attacks
(y/n) and goki arrive?!
Goki and (Y/n) vs captain ginyu
Ginyu's sepcial technique!
Ginyu is a..... frog?!
Holy shit
Frieza arrives!!!
Question time
The end of frieza!
The androids?!?
Fighting the androids!!!
Defeat..
The time machine..
Update lmao
Lab basement!
Christmas special
update
Hehe
Our warrior wakes up!
Quick question
Perfect cell awakens!!
Thank you everyone
The real update 🚨❗️❗️

Vegita strikes back at zarbon!

958 34 8
By divinityforeternity

Last time we left off Vegita had gotten beaten by Zarbon badly.... right now krillin and dende spot the grand elders house.

Dende There it is!!

Krillin Oh finally! How come frieza and his men never spotted this? This things in plain sight!

Dende Maybe they're just not as smart.

They both land next to the door. A namkian warrior then comes out of the house and looks at the two visitors.

Namkian I presume you came to talk to the elder?

Dende Yes please!

Namkian Follow me.

They follow the namkian and go inside the house. They then see a big namkian sitting on a chair with his eyes closed.

Krillin I-Is he sleeping?!

Dende I-I don't know..

The elder then speaks

Elder I am not asleep as it may seem.

Krillin oh great!

Elder I sense a great evil has invaded namek.. They will stop at nothing to collect all 7 dragon balls. The dragon balls symbolize wisdom and power while frieza wants to use them for tools of his own greed..

Krillin Yeah so about frieza, we actually came here to ask for your dragon ball. We're not gonna use it for harm we need them to revive our friends.

Dende Yes indeed elder they will use it for good! I've seen them save me and fight a frieza army solider!

Krillin We found out the dragon balls can revive people through the ones on our home planet. Another namkian was there by himself his name was kami! He made the dragon balls which is why we know they possess great power.

Elder Yes this is true as Kami sent himself off to a different planet. He also was able to create dragon balls because he came from the dragon family...

Krillin Yes but kami was killed! He was killed in a battle vs two saiyans. And the last one alive is here on namek! Her name is Vegita!

Elder Yes I'm aware of Vegita.. she has a awful sense of power. Her power is very strong and evil. That's why I'm not asking you if you're sure she killed him... no doubt kami would have fallen victim to a super saiyan..

Krillin A super saiyan? What's a super saiyan?!

Elder Come here..

Krillin H-huh? O-okay.

Krillin then walks to the elder and the elder places his hand on top of krillins head..

Elder What a terrible thing.. such a strong warrior, yet he split himself in two.. for kami to have been the earths guardian he would have needed to split himself in two purifying kami from evil in his heart.. but since they split their power was also cut in half. If they were to join back together then they would have never been defeated by a normal saiyan.. you on the other hand is already pure and full of loyalty for your friends.. you have proven yourself to me Krillin. I give you the dragon ball..

Krillin Wow thanks!

Krillin then grabs the dragon ball

Elder I hope you have enough time to gather all 7 of the dragon balls.

Krillin I sure hope I do too.

Elder Well I fear my death Is imminent I have only a few days left to live.. so you better collect the dragon balls fast or they'll lose their power and die along with me..

Krillin Oh man that's even more pressure...but don't worry I'll do my best and guard the dragon ball with my life. And if you die then that means neither frieza and Vegita can make a wish either!

Elder Indeed... come here krillin. I sense a power inside of you that you have yet to unlock.

Krillin then walks back to the elder and he places his hand on top of krillins head. Krillin then gets surrounded by his aurora and starts to feel a major boost in power. The elder then takes his hand off him

Krillin Wow this feels incredible!! Can you unlock anyones hidden power?!

Elder yes but only to those who have it..

Krillin Great! Then I'll bring my friend gohan with me here so you can make him stronger too!!

Dende Ill stay here and await your arrival. But good luck!!

Krillin Thanks little green!

Krillin then flys off back to the cave where gohan is at.. meanwhile Zarbon heads tp frieza to report about Vegita being defeated. Zarbon enters the room Frieza is in

Frieza Did you find a namkian village?

Zarbon Unfortunately no I did not but I did come across Vegita. We don't have to worry about her anymore interrupting our plans.

Frieza Did you need to transform?

Zarbon Yes unfortunately.

Frieza Do you know for a fact that Vegita is dead?

Zarbon I did not check her plus but I saw her laying on the ground not breathing. So it's very unlikely she's still alive.

Frieza You Idiot!! Why would you not check on the plus of someone you claim to be dead!? Also it was careless of you to kill Vegita as she may have taken a dragon ball and hidden it! Without her then we would never find it!!

Zarbon I-Im sorry sir!! I'll go back and look for her body!

Frieza She better be alive.. for your sake.

A frieza solider then runs into the room reporting the namkian village being destroyed and the dragon ball being taken. Frieza then kills the solider with his finger death beam.

Frieza Take note zarbon if you fail then this will be you.. Appule!! Summon the ginyu force! Also tell them to bring new scouters as well!

Appule Yes sir!!

Appule then leaves the room. Zarbon is in shock at the decision to contact the ginyu force.

Zarbon Are you sure it was right to call the ginyu force sir?! There's no telling what they'll do when they arrive! I have the situation under control I can handle it without them!

Frieza don't you have a princess to retrieve?!

Zarbon yes sir!...

Zarbon then runs out and flys fast to where Vegita was left

Frieza It seems those monkeys are getting stronger and stronger. I was right to destroy planet vegeta. But still the ones that remained are getting stronger... maybe I should have destroyed those two pods.....

Zarbon is  currently flying through the air heading towards Vegita.

Zarbon Damn it if frieza is contacting the ginyu force that means he's not taking any chances!

Back with frieza in the ship

Frieza Those saiyan monkeys do have a formidable ability. The ability to get stronger after every death experience is annoying. Sure I'm far more powerful then them but if they keep multiplying their power then there's no telling what they'll do in the future. It's best to eliminate the rest of them before one of them turns into a super saiyan...

Meanwhile on the space ship (y/n) had just woken up from a nap.

(Y/n) agh.. my body feels so sore! I can barley move a muscle..

(Y/n) then looks over at Goki sleeping while breathing gently.

(Y/n) I'm glad I ended up with you Goki...

Back on namek Vegita was awake and was crawling away from where she was beaten.

Vegita D-Damn it I will n-not die like this! Those dragon balls belong to me!

Vegita then stops and faints due to exhaustion. Zarbon was flying through the air until he found Vegita fainted on the floor below him. He then lands next to Vegita and checks her pulse.

Zarbon Good you're still alive. I'm Lucky I found you, but I guess it's not lucky for you.

Zarbon then grabs Vegitas body and flys back to friezas ship. Back with Gohan and the others...

Bulma Hey gohan! I found something on the dragon ball radar! Look! The radar has found all 5 dragon balls in friezas possession but there's one still out there!

Gohan It's must be the namkian village Vegita attacked! She probably couldn't find the Dragon ball! I should go to the village and get before the others do!

Bulma Well alright but be careful! I can't imagine what Goki would do to me if you died..

Gohan Don't worry I will be careful!

Gohan then takes the dragon ball radar and flys off to the dragon ball.

Back in Frieza ship zarbon brought Vegita to a rejuvenation chamber.

Zarbon Appule notify me when Vegita wakes up. I her to be healthy when I torture her. I have some questions to ask.

We then see gohan speeding towards the dragon ball and krillin speeding back to the cave with the dragon ball from the elder.. some time had passed and Vegita started to wake from her chamber fully healed.

Vegita What the? Oh I'm in friezas ship.. and I'm in a chamber.  I suppose they put me in here to heal me  so they could ask questions later. Well too bad for them I have no intention of answering their questions!

Vegita then breaks out of the chamber scaring Appule. She then kills him with a punch to the neck. Vegita then runs down the halls and goes into a room to find the 5 dragon balls frieza had collected.

Vegita Oh it seems it's my lucky day! But I need to create a distraction to get out of this place..

Vegita then thinks and finds the solution. She then shoots a blast into a room causing a explosion alerting all the guards and frieza to the room.

Vegita Easy pickings!

Vegita then grabs the dragon balls and one by one chucks them out of the ship through a window throwing them faraway..

Vegita Hahah! So long idiots!!

Vegita then flys out of the same window and flys towards the dragon balls until he senses a power level and flys towards it.. meanwhile Krillin had just landed at the cave bulma is in and is walking towards her.

Krillin Hey bulma where Gohan! I need him to get something!

Bulma Gohan? Oh he left to get the dragon ball i found on the radar.

Goahn arrived at the pond the dragon ball is and dives in. He then searches around the water until he finds it. He grabs it and flys back up m.

Gohan Alright! We got a dragon ball! Now hopefully Bulma Is safe by herself right now..

Goahn then flys full speed back to the cave.. back at the cave krillin is talking to bulma when surprising Vegita lands in front of the cave.

Krillin V-Vegita?!?

Vegita Ohhhh look what we have here.. I see you have something I need. So how about you give it me and I'll do nothing to you huh?-

Zarbon There you are! You little bitch! You took the dragon balls we collected and blew a hole in lord friezas ship! You'll pay for that!

Vegita Oh really huh? You'll make me pay for that huh?! I'd like to see you try!!

Zarbon Hah! This will just be a repeat of last time!

Zarbon instantly transforms and Vegita gains a smirk on her face.

Vegita Let's dance ugly.

Zarbon rushes forward only for Vegita to dodge and strike him in the stomach causing zarbon to spit. She sends him flying back but zarbon gets back on his feet and rushes once more. He does a furry of punches on Vegita but she dodges most of them.

Zarbon How?! H-How are you faster then me?!

Vegita Because Zarbon your irreverent to me now. I'm the better one now!!

Vegita said while laughing. She then rushed forward with zarbon unprepared. She then strikes her fist through zarbons stomach. Zarbon now has blood falling from his mouth.

Zarbon P-Please spare me!!

Vegita I'm about to blow my load all over your insides...

Vegita then fires a blast through her first and destroys Zarbons insides killing him. Zarbons body then falls dead. Vegita then just smirks and turns around to face gohan and the rest.

Vegita So like I was saying... you have something I want...

(Yo divinity here I just wanted to say sorry for not uploading for like the past 3 days I was just caught up in this book I read so i kinda forgot to write.. heh.. but anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you in the next one!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 229 51
This is a dragon ball z story I will be writing, dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball super. Disclaimer I don't own any of the dragon ball cha...
126K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...
332K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
12.1K 450 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...