From a streetkid to a Peaky B...

By Arch-Angel-Ollie

FINISHED! Fievel or Filly is a 6 year old who lives on the dirty streets in Birmingham. He is very smart and... More

Meet Fievel
Streets of gold
Charles Strong
The little thief
Feisty Filly
Hunting day
Cookies
Mean people
We will hunt you down
We always win them
No matter what
When tomorrow starts
Do you have a plan?
One last bullet
My son's keeper
An accountant in London
In the blink of an eye
Years later
A job to do
Bullets
Struck with guilt
What a (prison) life
An unexpected visitor
Never a part of
An escapist
Nightmare
Emotions
So tell me
Bit of teamwork
A worthless apology
The end of ......
Return
Jealousy
A conversation
Carnations
Trouble by the farm
Problems
Meeting
The Red Right Hand
Wonder
A threat
A brother
Participate or facilitate
The death of Fievel Shelby
Law of the jungle
Brother
I'm a Peaky Blinder

A new gang rises up

1.3K 42 1
By Arch-Angel-Ollie

(Polly's P.O.V.)
I walked towards the front door where I heard someone knocking. Omce I opened it I saw Fievel standing before me. His faciap expression was empty and emotionless but I still saw the dissapointment and anger in his eyes. Then I spotted a boquete of flowers in his hand and I sighed knowing that Tom had broken his promise of bringing Filly to his mothers grave. "We where to late" he told me after noticing my knowing look before he walked past me to go inside. I closed the door and turned to follow him inside my house. "Let me guess. It was because of Grace" I questioned and he nodded before sitting down by the table and putting his flowers down. I walked to one of the cabinets to grab a vase for his flowers. "Why don't I take you there first thing in the morning" I asked him while putting the flowers in the vase. He nodded thankfully.

The gate to the graveyard opened and both me and Fievel walked towards his mothers grave. Arriving I watched him kneel down and place the flowers down in the vase in front of the grave. He walked away to grab a watering can before coming back. He stood upright "watch out, mum. It's going to rain" he whispered before pouring the water over the flowers. I smiled hearing him continue talking to his mother. We stayed here a while before we went back home. I opened the door to the house and the two of us walked inside. I watched him go up the stairs. Eventually a knock came from the door. I got up to open the front door and saw a young guy around Filly's age standing infront of me. "Good morning, Mrs Gray" he greeted with a nodd "Is Fievel 'ere? I saw him last night and he told me he would be here". I nodded and turned around to call out to Fievel. He came downstairs and noticed that he had adapted a whole other bodylanguage with this guy. It reminded me of Thomas when he had a meeting with the family. The same power coursed through his veins that Tommy has. I also noticed that Fievel was almost speaking to the guy by his facial expression. As I closed the door a thought came up in my mind. Did Fievel start his own gang when he was away?

Published: 18th of September 2022

Myaisreading comment gave me inspiration. So thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.5K 38
Nancy Shelby. She is the heart of the Shelby family. At just 7 years old, she seems to be the only person who can make Thomas Shelby smile a real smi...
820K 22.1K 53
In which Thomas Shelby draws up an alliance between his family and that of his rival, not knowing that it's to have far more complications than he th...
3.1K 65 13
After years of living in London, Rose Martel moves back to her old home in Birmingham. But since the war things have changed. The Shelby's have chang...
2M 46.8K 51
Because every girl needs their own prince charming, but some girls need their own birmingham gangster. •BOOK ONE COMPLETED• •SEASON ONE- SEASON TWO...