Selfless Love

By Cute_Devil_05

People say that true love never dies and if love is true then it definitely gets its destination. When you ge... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge

Introduction 2

964 65 17
By Cute_Devil_05

The intro of new cadets.

CADET NAVYA RATHORE :
A disciplined, ambitious girl who views the world from the army's perspective as she is brought up in a family of army officers.

CADET SHIVANI KAUR:
She belongs to an old-fashioned family where girls don't have the freedom to pursue their dreams. So she ran away from her own marriage to fulfill her dreams.

CADET VEDANT MALHOTRA:
A rough and tough guy who joined KMA to proof his parents that he can make his own identity without the help of his parents.

CADET NAKSH DESHMUKH:
A well focused boy who joined KMA to fulfill his dream master of his own accord.

CADET VIVAAN MEHRA:
An orphan who falls into the wrong company and becomes a pickpocket to survive. He also joined the academy to complete his punishment because the commissioner has given him a choice to improve.

CADET DAVNI SHARMA:
A bubbly and a cheerful girl who joined acedmey to continue her passion which is to become a soldier and serve the country. The secret is that Davni is the cousin of Naveen and Naina or you can say daughter of their Buaa.

MAJOR AKSHAT RATHORE or you can say MAJOR RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT undercover identity.

MAJOR RANVIJAY MALKANI or you can say MAJOR NAVEEN SINGH AHLUWALIA undercover identity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 438 97
🌹 Completed 🌹 Prologue: "If I had to write a song for you, what will be the last line?!" He asked. "...break the string...before it...
28.1K 1.4K 30
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
3.1K 111 2
PRACHI and RANBIR ...........They have come to your doors once again to take you as a witness of their Trust Before Love! They made their sweet ban...
16.7K 362 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...