Chapter 34

Due to Rajveer request hospital discharge Naveen early and he at opera bungalow and Aalekh was there to help him when he need.

AT NIGHT

An orderly came to Abhimanyu and informed him that _______ had called him on terrace. Therefore Abhimanyu moved towards the terrace.

What do you think who called Abhimanyu?

Everyone reached mess as Abhimanyu was not present there so Rajveer asked Huda.

Raj...... Cadet Huda Chauhan kaha hai.

Hu...... Sirji abhi toh yahi ghum raha tha Jeet Gaata Banjara.

Raj...... Cadet Huda maine tumhe ek kaam diya tha wo bhi dhang se nhi kiya tumne.

Gu(while entering mess)....... Abhimanyu terrace pe gya hai maine usse terrace side jaate dekha hai.

Till now Ali & Yudi also entered and went to Rajveer to share the information that they got.

Raj...... bahut ho gya let's finish it today only. Us orderly ko leke terrace par pahucho Cadet Huda aaj us spy ke chehre se nakab haatane ka time aagya hai.

Searching for Abhimanyu, everyone reached the terrace and everyone was surprised to see that scene. He was standing next to the railing and behind him was someone wearing a black hoody or you can say hiding identity. The unkown person pushed Abhimanyu off the terrace.  This happened just in a few seconds.

The moment the unkown person turn to run from their he/she find Major's and Captain's there so he/she turn to other side to run from there.

Captain's ran behind the unkown person to catch him/her. Gunny and Rajveer moved towards the railing and found Abhimanyu hanging down.

Gu...... isse jaldi hi upar jhichna hoga warna apni jaan se haath doh lega.

Rajveer saw rope kept on the left side corner he just went and come back with rope.

Raj........ Chauhan tumhe meri awaz sunayi de rahi hai maine abhi rassi ghira raha hu jab wo tum tak pahuch jaye toh bolna.

Rajveer started falling down the rope and only then there was a sound from below.

Abhi....... rassi ham tak pahuch gyi hai Raj.

Gu........ ham isse rassi se upar ghichne wale hai.

Raj...... main akela capable tha Gunny but 6 mahine thak doctors ne haath ka kam use karne ko bola hai.

Gu(murmured)........ ye sahi hai jumbo jealous haathi hamhe uper jhichana parega.

Having no other option Gunny helped Rajveer to pull Abhimanyu up. With alot of struggles they pulls Abhimanyu up.

Abhi....... dhanyawad Raj hamari jaan bachane ke liye.

Gu....... sab tumare jaise nhi hote jo dost ko marne ke liye chhor de. Raj tu thik hai na.

Abhimanyu felt bad after listening to Goni's compliment and released his mistake which became a crime after which the judge declared Rajveer guilty and he left him to die. If Rajveer wanted today, he could have left him to hang and no one would even know and he would have died.

Raj....... ofcourse thik hu main Gunny.

Neither both of them even looked at Abhimanyu after saving him. Rajveer had saved Abhimanyu not because he used to be his friend but because of humanity he was standing alive.

Till than Captain's also catchd the unkown person and came to Rajveer. He/she was still covering her face with a mask.

Huda also reached at terrace with that orderly who was the one who slow poisoned Major's and Captain's.