The Kryptonian Quadbrid: From...

By BuckyBarnesLover19

{Book 1 of "The Kryptonian Quadbrid" Trilogy}, Silas Mikaelson: The King Of Supernaturals. He's the Original... More

ACT 0 || PROLOGUE
The Originals Cast
ShadowHunters Cast
Avengers Cast
C01 || Fate: The Watcher of the Multiverse
C02 || Introductions
C03 || The Originals Videos
C04 || ShadowHunters Videos
ACT 1 || SHADOWHUNTERS SEASON 1
C06 || The Mortal Cup {1x01}
C07 || The Decent Into Hell Isn't Easy {1x02}
C08 || Dead Man's Party {1x03}
C09 || Raising Hell {1x04}
C10 || Moo Shu to Go {1x05}
C11 || Of Men and Angels {1x06}
C12 || First Break
C13 || Major Arcana {1x07}
C14 || Bad Blood {1x08}
C15 || Rise Up {1x09}
C16 || This World Inverted {1x10}
C17 || Second Break/The Lightwoods Talk & WinterTribrid Reunite
C18 || Blood Calls to Blood {1x11}
C19 || Malec {1x12}
C20 || Morning Star {1x13}
ACT 2 || SHADOWHUNTERS SEASON 2
C21 || This Guilty Blood {2x01}
C22 || A Door Into the Dark {2x02}
C23 || Parabatai Lost {2x03}
C24 || Day of Wrath {2x04}
C25 || Dust and Shadows {2x05}
C26 || Iron Sisters {2x06}
C27 || How Are Thou Fallen {2x07}
C28 || Third Break/Clary and Simon Talk, Sisterly Reunions & Love Triangles
C29 || Love Is a Devil {2x08}
C30 || Bound by Blood {2x09}
C31 || By the Light of Dawn {2x10}
C32 || Mea Maxima Culpa {2x11}
C33 || You Are Not Your Own {2x12}
C34 || Those of Demon Blood {2x13}
C35 || The Fair Folk {2x14}
C36 || A Problem of Memory {2x15}
C37 || Day of Atonement {2x16}
C38 || A Dark Reflection {2x17}
C39 || Awake, Arise, or Be Forever Fallen {2x18}
C40 || Hail and Farewell {2x19}
C41 || Beside Still Water {2x20}
C42 || Fourth Break/The New Arrivals
ACT 3 || SHADOWHUNTERS SEASON 3
C43 || On Infernal Ground {3x01}
C44 || The Powers That Be {3x02}
C45 || What Lies Beneath {3x03}
C46 || Thy Soul Instructed {3x04}
C47 || Stronger Than Heaven {3x05}
C48 || A Window Into An Empty Room {3x06}
C49 || Salt in the Wound {3x07}
C50 || A Heart Of Darkness {3x08}
C51 || Familia Ante Omnia {3x09}
C52 || Erchomai {3x10}
C53 || Lost Souls {3x11}
C54 || Original Sin {3x12}
C55 || Beati Bellicosi {3x13}
C56 || A Kiss From A Rose {3x14}
C57 || To the Night Children {3x15}
C58 || Stay With Me {3x16}
C59 || Heavenly Fire {3x17}
C60 || The Beast Within {3x18}
C61 || Aku Cinta Kamu {3x19}
C62 || City of Glass {3x20}
C63 || Alliance {3x21}
C64 || All Good Things... Part 1 {3x22}
C65 || All Good Things... Part 2 {3x22}

C05 || Avengers Videos

1.7K 30 0
By BuckyBarnesLover19

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

"Now we are going to see the MCU world." Fate exclaimed excitedly.

The Avengers

(Imagine Silas and Helena (and Caitlyn) in the scenes)

"You guys are so awesome." Josh and Simon said together in sync.

Everyone in the theater (except The Avengers and Future Avengers) was in awe. The Avengers and Future Avengers smirked proudly. The Original Family and NOSS (New Orleans Super Squad) respected and were in awe towards Silas's teammates. The Shadow World squad were in awe of how powerful and badass they all were. Natasha was surprised to see that she would reunite with her adopted sister Caitlyn, after all these years.

"The music fits all of you perfectly." Rebekah said. Everyone along with the Avengers and Future Avengers nodded in agreement.

"Okay, next is the man that started it all, Tony Stark. Oh, and this video is different from the others because the song is sung by him with all his thoughts and emotions." Fate said.

Tony shifts in his seat, not liking his thoughts and emotions being shown to everyone.

Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark | Iron Man

(Imagine Silas in the Scenes)

"SO AMAZING." Peter, Josh and Simon fanboys, making Tony smile smugly.

Everyone nods in agreement, both in respect and impressed. Now knowing the truth changed the Maximoff's opinion on Tony Stark. They forgave him for their parents deaths, realizing that he might have made the weapons but he's not the one that aimed and fired them.

"Next is the star spangled man with a plan, Steve Rogers." Fate explained.

Steven "Steve" Grant Rogers | Captain America

(Imagine Silas in the scenes and the scenes of Steve holding Mjolnir aren't there)

Everyone couldn't believe what they just saw. Steve was shocked that he would leave his team and Bucky in the future to spend a life with Peggy in the past. Even though Bucky didn't have all of his memories, he knew that Steve was his best friend and they made a vow, of 'I'm with you till the end of the line' to each other. 'I'm with you till the end of the line' bullshit,' Bucky thought bitterly.

Silas clinched his fist, stood up, and walked toward Steve. "We need to talk." Silas ordered Steve while Bucky was looking back and forth between the two of them. Steve looked at Silas knowingly, silently begging him that now is not the time, but being the stubborn King of Darkness he is, gives him a deathly glare with his Quadbrid eyes, that could put Steve six feet under.

"Now!" The Kryptonian Quadbrid demanded with a demonic voice, making him stand up immediately. The two walk out of the theater into the main hall, leaving Bucky and the others confused.

Silas turns and punches Steve in the jaw, causing him to stumble back. "That's for breaking your vow to James."

Steve went to apologize to the Quadbrid but quickly got interrupted again by a punch to the nose, breaking it in the process. "And that's for choosing someone you only kissed once over your best friend, who is also like a brother to you. Seriously? After all these years of wanting to see James again, and you just throw all that away by going back to the 40s, just to spend the life you always wanted with a woman who has, for a long time moved on?" Silas scoffed with so much anger and venom in his voice.

"I'm sorry, okay. But let's face it, Silas, even though he thinks that he needs me, he doesn't. The one he really and always needed is you, and we both know that if he had to choose between one of us, he will always choose you." Steve said, trying to stop the blood that was dripping down his nose.

Silas grabbed him by the front of his shirt, lifted him so his feet weren't touching the ground and slammed him up against the wall and he said, "When we go back in there, you better apologize to him or you'll wish you had never met me." with his Quadbrid eyes, fangs and demonic voice. Steve frantically shook his head yes, with fear clearly on his face and in his eyes.

Everyone in the theater was in tensed silence seeing the two walk back in, one who has a broken bloody nose, a split lip and a traumatized look on his face.

"I'm so sorry." Steve said to Bucky, a guilty look in his eyes. Bucky only gave a weak smile back in forgiveness, while wondering what he and Silas talked about to get him a bloody nose and split lip. Everyone else wanted to know what happened, especially the Avengers but decided against it, it was none of their business.

"Okay, let's continue." Silas said casually, as if nothing ever happened.

"Now it is The God Of Thunder, Thor Odinson's turn." Fate said.

Thor Odinson | The God Of Thunder

(Imagine Silas and Helena (and Caitlyn) in the scenes)

Everyone was shocked of how powerful he is and will one day become. Let's just say if there was any doubt that gods exist, there isn't anymore.

"You should definitely be called the strongest Avenger (❤A/N: Second strongest Avenger), Point Break. I would call you the flashiest, but that's obviously me." Tony said smugly, while Silas and OG Avengers rolled their eyes fondly at him.

"Okay next is The Famous Black Widow herself, Natasha Romanoff." Fate exclaimed, excitedly.

Natalia "Natasha Romanoff" Alianovna Romanova | Black Widow

(Imagine Silas (and Caitlyn) in the scenes)

~During Video~

Silas, Natasha and Clint were shocked to know that Dreykov was still alive, but they were happy that Natasha would see Caitlyn, Yelena, Melina and Alexei again.

~End of Video~

"Now that's our redhead!" Tony exclaimed proudly.

"Amazing as always, Aunt Nat." Lena said proudly and in awe. Natasha Romanoff was her idol and she grew up training herself to be as good as her.

The Original Family, NOSS (New Orleans Super Squad), and the Shadow World squad were in awe of how badass she was, especially Helena. The Avengers and Silas smiled proudly and all agreed that she was the soul of the team.

"Who was the Ice Queen in the video with you?" Tony asked curiously.

Before Natasha could answer Wanda spoke up.

"That's Caitlyn Petrova, she was also one of Struckter's experiments." Wanda answered nervously, half telling the truth.

Everyone was obvious to the nervousness in her voice and the subtle look the twins gave Silas and Bucky, except for Silas, Bucky, Helena, Loki, Clint and Natasha.

"Next, is the archer that never misses a target, Clint Barton." Fate said.

Clinton "Clint" Francis Barton | Hawkeye

(Imagine Silas in the scenes)

Everyone looked at Clint in awe. Helena smiles at her Uncle Clint; Clint Barton was there when she needed him and never failed to put a smile on her face

"Can you teach me how you never miss?!" Peter asked excitedly.

"Of course, kid." Clint says with a grin.

"Looks like you've got a little competition there, Alec." Lena teased her brother. Alec rolled his eyes at her, but he had to admit that Clint was really good with a bow and arrow.

"Up next is the science genius, Bruce Banner."

Robert "Bruce" Banner | The Hulk

(Imagine Silas (and Caitlyn) in the scenes)

Everyone was in shock and awe of the Hulk. They all knew what it was like to feel like a monster so instead of judging him, they respected and empathized with him. Bruce was glad that none of them were afraid of him, while getting resuring smiles from his team, Bucky, Peter, and Helena.

"Next is my most favorite person of the MCU world, James "Bucky" Barnes."

Bucky was worried that everyone (excluding Silas and The Avengers) would judge him and then saw the resuring glances and smiles from Silas and Helena, that made his worry instantly go away. He sent a smile back at them while his eyes lingered on Silas until his gaze was broken by Fate starting the video.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes | The Winter Soldier | The White Wolf

(Imagine Silas (and Caitlyn) in the scenes, and the scenes of The Winter Soldier killing the Starks aren't there)

Everyone was impressed with his fighting skills but got angry when they saw him being tortured by HYDRA, especially Silas, Steve and Helena. Steve was disappointed in himself, he failed in taking down HYDRA and his best friend payed the price for it. Lena was both angry at HYDRA and worried about her father and Bucky Barnes. She grew up hearing stories about how much her father and Bucky loved each other. She also heard how Silas lost himself when he believed Bucky was dead, which only made her anger and rage towards HYDRA intensify, 'I will never let my dad go through the pain of losing his soulmate ever again!' she promised while looking at both Silas and Bucky, watching her father send the soldier longing glances while the other one wasn't looking. Silas was angry and wanted to kill every single last fucking one of them that would dare hurt his James, but he couldn't rip his eyes away from his James on the screen, while his fangs grew out without him noticing.

"You always have to pick the ones that are both dangerous and sexy don't you, brother?" Klaus teased.

"Shut up, and I have no idea what you are talking about." Silas said with fake innocence.

"Then why is your eyes darker and your fangs are out?" Klaus said suggestively, earning him a slap to the back of the head by Rebekah. "Stop teasing our brother, Nik. Besides, they belong together after all these years of being apart." Rebekah said with hope that Bucky could break threw Silas' walls and make him happy again.

Bucky was looking at his future self on the screen thinking that he should cut his hair like that, when he heard the conversation between the three Originals. He looked over at Silas and saw his fangs and the lust in his eyes, which brought memories of all the other times Silas looked at him like that. It caused a shiver of want to go down his spine and towards his cock and a little wetness between his legs. So he thought of all the torture he indured in HYDRA to calm himself down, though it didn't stop him from wanting Silas to fuck him against a wall, while Silas sinks his fangs into his neck.

"Now its the Falcon or the future Captain America, Sam Wilson."

Sam perks up. Steve smiles proudly and so does everyone else. Sam would be a great Captain America.

Samuel "Sam" Wilson | Falcon

~During Video~

Everyone, especially Steve, Silas, Helena, Sam, Marcel, Vincent, Luke and Rhodey were angry that there was a black super soldier and nobody knew about it.

~End of Video~

Everybody was proud of the new Captain America, and their respect for Sam Wilson went higher.

"Good job, Falcon or should I say the new Captain America." Steve said proudly while everyone else in the theater nodded with respectful smiles.

"Next is The God Of Mischief, Loki Laufeyson."

Loki Laufeyson | The God Of Mischief

Everyone in the theater gave him sympatheic looks. They all knew how it feels to have a parent who hates you, thinks you're a monster, abomination, etc. or to be taken and used as a pawn. While Thor was crying over Thanos killing Loki, and the Avengers and Loki were trying to comfort him.

"Now it's the crime fighting spider, Peter Parker's turn in the spotlight."

Peter slides down his seat embarrassed, knowing what's about to happen.

Peter Benjamin Parker | Spider-Man

"You've got guts, kid." Steve said.

"Thanks, Captain America." Peter replied.

"Just call me Steve." Steve said.

"Okay, Mr. Steve." Peter replied with a cheeky smile, while everyone laughed.

"Next is the blue speedster, Pietro Maximoff. Like with Tony's video, it's going to be sung by him with all his thoughts and emotions." Fate explained.

Wanda and Pietro looked at each other, worried about what it will show.

Pietro Maximoff | Quicksilver

(Imagine Silas and Helena (and Caitlyn) in the scenes)

"I'm already proud of you, you idiot!" Wanda said with a caring smile, while everyone was smiling at the sibling duo.

"Up next is the Scarlet Witch, Wanda Maximoff. Her video will also be sung by her and show her thoughts and emotions." Fate said.

Wanda Maximoff | Scarlet Witch

(Imagine Silas and Helena (and Caitlyn) in the scenes)

Everyone was looking at her in awe, making her blush from all the attention.

"Damn, your powerful." Peter exclaimed in awe.

"LANGUAGE!" Steve said and then groans looking at the Avengers and future Avengers, knowing they'll never let him live this down. Everyone in the theater laughs.

"Okay, next is the Iron Patriot, James "Rhodey" Rhodes."

James "Rhodey" Rhodes | War Machine

"Now that's badass." Clint said.

"Now, we are going to watch the first season of ShadowHunters." Fate said, and the screen lights up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.5K 24
Luna Mikaelson is the Inexistent Mikaelson. She is the daughter of Henrik Mikaelson and no one knew of her existent. Luna lost both her parent for re...
10.3K 232 27
"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ" Alexandria is a normal orphan girl. Her parents were well-trained...
16K 486 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
6.5K 152 38
Kate is a 16 year old girl, daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. She never knew about her father and her mother death because of her grandmother, Fiona Good...