RWBY: Twin Roses (Abused Male...

By BoSoknJOC

PART 1. (Completed but being updated and rewritten.) Reed Rose was an unintended side effect of Summer's preg... More

Arc 1, Chapter 1: Stomped Down (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 2: Restarting Life (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 3: Anomaly (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 4: Origins I (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 5: Training with Blake (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 6: Barriers (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 7: Origins II (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 8: Secret Mission (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 9: Pandemonium (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 10: Aftermath (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 11: Truths. Step One. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 1: Confronting the Dragon (UPDATED)
Arc 2 Chapter 2: Reality Changing Power (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 3: Old Habits Cut Deep (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 4: Ascended Semblance (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 5: Lucency, New World. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 6: Faunus World (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 7: Slaughterhouse (UPDATED)
Intermission #1
Arc 3, Chapter 1: Years Later (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 2: Years Later Part 2 (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 3: October 31st (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 4: The Final Truth (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 6: A Happy Night
Arc 3, Chapter 7: Dreamscape Battle
Arc 3, Chapter 8: Rubys Birthday
Arc 3, Chapter 9: Erens Birthday. A World Far From Okay
Arc 3, Chapter 10: The Universe Hopping Son.
Arc 3, Chapter 11: Non Typical Reunion
Arc 3, Chapter 12: The Twin Roses
Arc 3, Chapter 13: A Much Needed Break From Fighting.
Intermission #2
Arc 4, Chapter 1: A.B.O World
Arc 4, Chapter 2: Duo of Chaos. Overwhelming Teamwork
Arc 4: Chapter 3: A New Rival? Withdrawals.
Arc 4, Chapter 4: A Talk. Reassurance.
Arc 4, Chapter 5: Gifted versus Earned Power.
Arc 5, Chapter 1: Ever After?
Arc 5, Chapter 2: Omniverse
Arc 5, Chapter 3: Reunited with Her.
Arc 5, Chapter 4: A Nice Break Hopefully
Arc 5, Chapter 5: Two and Two
Arc 5, Chapter 6: Questionable Reveal
Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo
Arc 6, Chapter 1: Scale out of Whack
Arc 6, Chapter 2: The Villians Of a Perfect World
Arc 6, Chapter 3: The Disciple of Light/Dark
Arc 6, Chapter 4: The First Disciple
Arc 6, Chapter 5: Immovable Object
Arc 6, Chapter 6: Fused Consequences
Arc 6, Chapter 7: (Lemon) A Celebration
Arc 6, Chapter 8: Blake Belladonna
Arc 6, Chapter 9: Yang Xiao Long
Arc 8, Chapter 1: The Belladonna Home
Arc 8, Chapter 2: (Lemon) Connection
Arc 8, Chapter 3: A Warriors Return
Arc 8, Chapter 4: Thoughtful Night
Arc 9, Chapter 1: A Grim(m) Hell
Arc 9, Chapter 2: Grimmified Remnant
Arc 9, Chapter 3: Halls of Belial
Arc 9, Chapter 4: Walls of Denial
Arc 9, Chapter 5: Downpour of Trauma
Arc 10, Chapter 1: Multiversal Vacation
Arc 10, Chapter 2: Flaming Fury
Arc 10, Chapter 3: Vengeful Search
Arc 10, Chapter 5: Shadow Thief
Arc 10, Chapter 6: RWBE
Arc 10, Chapter 7: Regret
Arc 10, Chapter 8: A Mothers Shame
Arc 10, Chapter 9: (Lemon) Whiterose
Arc 11, Chapter 1: Impending Invasion
Arc 11, Chapter 2: Final Stand of Remnant
Arc 11, Chapter 3: Final Battle
Completed. For Now...
Preview of Book 2
Christmas Special!
Unknown Fate for Team RWBY

Arc 10, Chapter 4: Duo of Annihilation

158 4 0
By BoSoknJOC

Blake POV:

Ruby: "Blake. I'm ready."

Blake: "Is that why you called me? You finally listened to what I had to say?"

I hear Ruby pause for a moment and take a deep breath.

Ruby: "Yes...I didn't want to believe it because of my sis-"

Blake: "DON'T YOU BRING UP THAT THINGS NAME. SHE WAS A DISGRACE TO FAUNUS KIND. AN ABOMINATION."

I growl from anger, trying not to break my scroll from the thought of the hybrid abomination. Yang Xiao Long...you deceiver.

Ruby: "I-I'm sorry Blake. You're right. She was a freak. I don't know how my father allowed her to live...or why he got with a human before he met my mother. I will join your cause...it's not like I have much to do anymore."

Hmmm...

Blake: "Very well. I assume Adam had a word with you? If so, stick with him and his group. We start in Mantle since no humans are in Atlas. We shall spread out from there."

Ruby: "R-Right. Talk to you soon."

She hangs up and I put my scroll pack in my jacket pocket.

Blake: "Yang..."

How could she not have told me...that piece of filth...

Blake: "PIECE OF TRASH!!!"

I slam my fist into the table next to me and it breaks from the force and power I put into it. Suddenly, the TV cuts to a news report of a sudden murder.

Blake: "What..?"

"Pyrrha Nikos, Vytal Champion, The Invincible Girl, has been found dead. A wound going through her head and skull. Her death was apparently instant. There was no weapon involved according to forensic experts."

W-What? Who the hell could have done that!

...

Blake: "She can't be alive...no."

BOOM!

Blake: "AHHH!"

An explosion is heard outside of my apartment. No way. A terrorist attack?!

I open my windows and look down at the streets of Atlas and see a huge fire in the middle of the streets. One of the buildings on the other side has a massive hole in it.

Blake: "What the..."

I run out of my room with Gambol Shroud and my aura piercing revolver and head outside into the streets.

There are so many people running for their lives! What happened! I look in the opposite direction of where they came from and see two cloaked figures surrounded by the fire of the explosions. I don't see any notable features on them, which makes them...

Humans.

I aim my revolver and fire, assuming they somehow have auras. But...the male fires a beam from his fingers that destroys the bullet on impact. His body has a magenta colored glow and fire coming out of his body...what is he?

Blake: "Grrrr!"

I jump into the air and summon two clones of myself and flank from one side while one clone goes straight and the other one flanks the other direction.

???: "Tch."

The guy of the duo dashes at me at inhumane speeds, putting Ruby to shame. He grabs me by the collar and spins around before slamming me into one of the walls of a building next to us.

Blake: "A-Agh!!! How d-did you know h-human!"

He says nothing but he does laugh a bit before removing his hood.

He...he looks exactly like Ruby...!

Blake: "H-Huh?"

The male Ruby laughs and clutches his fist, punching me right in the stomach, pushing me through the wall and flying inside of the building.
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

As Blake pulls herself up, coughing and bleeding from her mouth a bit, she looks up at Eren who slowly approaches her.

Blake: "E-Explain yourself, human. How do you have a semblance? And why do you look so much like Ruby?"

Blake: No...don't tell me their whole family is full of hybrids...is Ruby a hybrid as well?

Eren: "How about you explain yourself first Blake? Destroying humanity? Why kill off the race that allowed you to survive?"

Blake starts to seethe before firing another shot of her revolver at Eren. The bullet connects and breaks his aura, pushing him back slightly. Blake grins and dashes at him, pulling her blade from its sheath and swinging it down.

Blake: "DOESN'T MATTER! GOODBYE APE!"

Eren grins and catches the blade in his hand, his purple aura coating his body still. Blake gasps and tries to kick but he catches her leg in his other hand.

Eren: "Heh. You fight like Yang used to."

Eren slowly lifts his hands and Blake above his head, tightening his grip on her.

Eren: "WITHOUT YOUR DAMN HEAD!"

Eren slams Blake into the ground hard, cracks forming underneath Blakes body as she yells and groans in pain. A tinge of red starts to appear in Wails aura, indicating his aura has slightly recharged.

Eren grins and points a finger at Blakes head, a little ball of energy appearing from the fingertip.

Eren: "Just like with Pyrrha and Sun..."

Yang: "Eren! Company!"

Eren turns his head and stops the blast from firing. He sighs and leaves the building with Blake trying to pick herself up.
.
.
.
Eren: "Who now?"

Yang: "Take a look."

Eren looks at the other side of the street and sees a bunch of bullheads in the air and trucks full of both soldiers and White Fang members.

Eren: "They work together here? This world is odd to say the least."

Eren sighs and quickly grabs Yang, flying into the air with his wings in an unknown direction. From out of one of the trucks comes Adam, seeing the two humans gone.

Adam: "Damnit! Find those beasts! Kill them!!!"
.
.
.
Eren: "I was under the impression we WEREN'T going to be genocidal maniacs, Yang."

Yang growls and looks down at the city from one of the skyscrapers they landed onto. Her hair flows in the wind and catches fire, her eyes turning red.

Yang: "You know how Wail is. Besides, these people are despicable. They're the reason this version of me killed herself..."

Wails aura appears around Yang. Her eyes shift into a magenta color and her aura shifts to purple with her yellow outline glowing around her.

Yang: "I will NOT let them get away with that. Besides, are you in a place to tell me what's right or wrong? You've done this before, little bro."

Eren: Now this is interesting. She's so...calm yet angry. Seems Yangs anger is fiercer then mine. Let's put that to the test then.

Eren grins and sticks his hand out, charging a blast that aims at the ground.

Eren: "We aren't sparing anyone here I assume?"

Yang simply shakes her head. Eren activates Wail and increase the mass of the blast, actually needing to back up a little.

Eren: "Fine then...just like in that perfect timeline..."

Erens eyes widen and he starts to laugh manically.

Eren: "LET'S GO ALL OUT!!!"

The blast is sent down towards the streets of Atlas at a rapid speed. It takes a couple seconds for it to hit the ground but before it does Eren grabs Yang and flies away with his wings to a safe distance.
.
.
.
Adam: "Those humans...who were they Blake?"

Adam has Blake in a truck laying on her back while they drive around the city looking for the two humans. Blakes looks like she's seen a ghost, not fully processing what's happening.

Blake: "T-Two humans with semblances...one of them looked like Ruby..."

Adam: "What? How?"

Blake: "Hair and e-eyes."

Blake slowly pulls herself up, her hand never leaving her stomach.

Blake: "I-Is Ruby also a hybrid just like that lion abomination?"

Adam shakes his head and looks out the back window of the truck.

Adam: "No. We did a DNA test on Ruby after she joined us and there are no traces of human in her. Her father and mother are 100% Faunus."

Blake groans and rubs her forehead from frustration and confusion.

Blake: "Then how the hell..."

BOOOOOOOM!

A massive explosion is seen in the middle of the city, engulfing buildings, cars and any civilians still in the area. The whole floating island shakes from the magnitude of the explosion. The truck brakes as Adam jumps out of the back and looks up at the distant explosion in awe.

Adam: "W-What?"

Blake slowly brings herself out of the truck and gasps at the sight of the red mushroom cloud. Seconds later, a shockwave blasts through the entire city and pushes everyone back onto their backs or stomachs. Even cars and trucks are pushed over, bullheads losing control while in the air.

Blake: "U-Ugh..."

Adam: "What was that?! Who could have done that!"

Some of the guards leave the truck to help bring Adam and Blake back in. As Blake is helped back into the truck, Adam pushes one of the guards hands away with his katana.

Adam: "...Blake."

Blake looks back at her partner, still in pain.

Adam: "...Tch. Nevermind. We need to get out of here."
.
.
.
In Atlas Academy, a bunch of students are running past two cloaked figures who are walking deeper into the academy, specifically to Ironwoods office. Since the building is in such high alert, no one is stopping them. They could have easily used Erens flight to get up but they didn't want to deal with the hassle of the military noticing them.

They make their way into the elevator and go through more of the halls until they finally arrive to his office. Ironwood, a Bull Faunus, is seen pacing left and right while talking with Penny, who looks relatively normal besides the dog ears on her head so that she isn't a human robot, but a Faunus robot.

Penny: "So you want me to use the Relic and have Ambrosius create a place where we can evacuate the citizens?"

Ironwood: "Yes. As in now. Something unworldly is here and we can't risk having our military be destroyed so fast."

Penny nods and grabs the Relic off the table. They used Penny to open the vault and take the Relic to use it to evacuate the citizens and people of Atlas. Until...

A red blur goes past Penny and Ironwood, pushing them back slightly. Penny looks at her hands and sees the Relic missing.

Penny: "H-Huh?"

Ironwood groans and yells in pain as the Relic is shoved into his chest, impaling him and coming out the other side.

Eren: "So from what you guys just spoke about, this is how that place that accessed Ever After was created...seems the Relic didn't create a realm to leave to Vacuo, but just reopened a pathway that existed already..."

Ironwood gasps and tries to breathe but the Relic is pulled out of him, making him fall to the ground.

Pennys eyes glow green as she goes to ambush Eren but is grabbed by Yang. Yang tightens her grip on Pennys leg and slams her into the ground over and over again.

Eren: Tch. Sometimes she's an absolute brute...

Eren smashes the window in Ironwoods office open and throws both him and the Relic out the window. As they both fall, Eren charges up a giant blast in both his hands, his aura coming close to breaking.

The blast goes off and completely engulfs Ironwood and the Relic, hitting the ground and disintegrating everything caught in the massive blast.

Eren: "Now...what nex-"

Eren notices the gravity of the floating island start to change slightly. Everything that isn't tied or built into the ground starts to float slightly up, the clouds in the sky looking like they're going higher up.

Eren: "Huh?"

Yang: "EREN! GET US OUT OF HERE!"

Eren doesn't think and just acts. He grabs onto Yang who kicks Penny out the window and creates his wings once more, flying out the building and into the air. He looks down and sees everything beneath him and Yang go further down, going away from them. What Eren doesn't realize is that the island wasn't floating due to gravity dust, but from the Relic of Creations power. The destruction of the Relic breaking the wish for a floating city, Atlas is now flying down into the lower city of Mantle.

Eren: "Woah..."

Yang: "So it wasn't gravity dust holding it..."

Yang tightens her arms and legs grip around Eren, praying the arm around her back and hand on her butt will be enough to keep her in the air.

Yang: "What do we do now? I don't think Blake or even Ruby would have escaped the city falling like that."

Eren and Yang both look down at the city colliding with Mantle, completely destroying both cities and sending a massive shockwave out in every direction. The wind even pushes Eren up further, causing Yang to yelp and hold Eren even tighten then before.

A red glow comes out of Eren as his aura fully regenerates. He sighs and flies back down towards the destruction beneath them. He takes note of only a couple bullheads remaining in the sky.
.
.
.
Blake: "..."

Blake is staring out the window of the bullhead she's in looking at the destroyed remnants of Mantle and Atlas's collision. The only people on board the bullhead is her, Ruby, Adam and the pilot.

Ruby: "You said...someone that looked like me and another person did this? And that the other person voice sounded like...?"

Blake: "Yang. She's come back somehow with a vengeance."

Blake steps back and sits back down in one of the seats, her head buried in her hands, shaking.

Ruby: "Maybe I could talk to h-"

Blake: "No! Don't you get it! We're the reasons she did what she did! Had I known humans could even potentially do that I would never have done such a thing! She may have been a filthy hybrid...but..."

The side of the bullhead where the doors are is blown open. As Blake and Ruby jump back and face the doorway, a haunting figure is seen by the two. Blake gasps and Ruby begins to tear up, shakily gripping Crescent Rose.

Ruby: "Y-Yang!"

Yang quickly looks back at Eren and nods. Eren nods back and jumps out of the bullhead, flying down to the ground. Yang sighs as Wail overtakes her body, making the bullhead shake as if the vehicle itself was afraid. Steam starts to come off of Yangs body as she stares down at the two. Her supposed "girlfriend" and "loving baby sister", some of the most important people in Yangs life, are nothing but a sickening sight to her right now.

Blake: "Y-You human..."

Yang grins and walks towards the two slowly, giving off a very threatening feeling.

Ruby: "Yang! We can talk this out! Please!"

Yang doesn't speak but continues walking towards them. Blake eventually has enough and fires her revolver at Yang. Before she pulls the trigger, Yang dashes behind them, so Blake shoots at nothing but thin air thanks to Wails boost in movement speed being too much for Blake to process.

Blake: "What?"

Yang grabs Blake by the top of the head and smirks before slamming her head into the wall. As Ruby gets distracted, Yang slams her foot down into her stomach, kicking her into the ground and stomping on her.

Adam barges out of the cockpit and swings his katana aimed at Yangs arm. Yang puts her arm up and through the sheer power boost from Wail with Burn mixed in, blocks the katana and parries with a fist to his skull, punching him back into the cockpit and slamming into the pilot.

The pilot gets knocked out cold and his body leans against the controls for the bullhead, sending it flying down.

Yang: "Well. Let's see if all these years of landing strategy practices will finally prove themselves."

Yang quickly heads to the door that was blown off and jumps out of the smoking bullhead, falling quickly to the ground. As she looks down and tries to figure out a strategy to land, Eren swoops in and catches her before safely landing both of them on the ground, specifically above the destroyed cities.

Yang: "Hey! I could have landed myself you know!"

Eren: "Sure sis. Finish the job now. Whether you want to torture them or kill them quickly...frankly I don't give a shit."

Eren jumps backwards and crosses his arms, staring up at the bullhead falling to the ground. He squints his eyes and notices a red blur of rose petals heading towards Yang coming out of the bullhead.

Yang: "Hm?"

The bundle of petals gets to the ground and reveals Blake and Ruby now on the ground.

Yang: "Oh? You're missing someone."

Ruby takes some deep breaths from exhaustion and wipes her forehead.

Ruby: "I-I could only afford to carry one person..."

Yang: "And you picked her..."

Yang cracks her knuckles and takes a couple steps towards the two huntresses. Ruby grabs the handle of her scythe and steadily gets into a fighting position.

Ruby: "Y-Yang. I-I'm so so sorry for what I did...it's inexcusable..."

Yang: "Yet you didn't even go to the funeral."

Ruby: "I couldn't! I would have been attacked by everyone! Everyone already hates me, Pyrrha and Blake!"

Yang takes another step forward, a crack appearing in the ground with each step she takes, more steam coming off her body. Blake slowly picks herself up and freaks out at seeing Yang with a violent purple aura engulfing her.

Blake: "What is that?! How did you get that?! That isn't your semblance!"

Yang: "I...am getting my revenge on you two. By any means necessary!!!"

Yang dashes at Ruby, the closest to her, and punches her in the face. Yang is holding back so that she can hurt both of these demons as much as she desires. Ruby yells in pain and just as she's about to het flung back, Yang grabs her by the leg and spins in circles before slamming her into the ground hard. Ruby literally bounces off the ground from how hard Yang threw her. She bounces off the ground and Yang kicks her in the back, sending her up into the air. Yang then jumps up and elbows Ruby in the stomach. Rubys aura breaks when she smashes into the ground, screaming in pain.

All Blake can do is watch in fear at the beastly display. Had she known Yang was capable of such feats, she wouldn't have done anything remotely close to what she did to her ex girlfriend.

Ruby: "B-BLAKE!! HELP ME!!!"

A blood curdling scream comes from Ruby as Yang grabs her by the leg again and starts to drag her through the debris face first, all the metal and stone scraping and cutting her body. All Yang does in this process is laugh like Eren does. But Yang isn't at a high level of Wail. No. Still Level 1, but her thirst for revenge is driving her a little berserk with Wail added to it.

Blake brings herself up again and loads her revolver. She swings around some of the larger debris with Gambol Shroud to get close by to Yang without being detected.

As Blake launches herself into the air and lines her shot up, Yang throws Ruby like a ragdoll at Blake, distracting her and actually getting hit by Ruby.

Both Blake and Ruby fall to the ground on top of each other and groan in pain, Ruby having blood coming from her mouth, nose and forehead.

Yang lands down in front of them and punches Blake so hard that her aura completely shatters and making her scream in pain. Yang then pushes Ruby away and grabs Blake by the top of her head, pulling her up to eye level. Blake attempts to aim her revolver at Yang but she crushes the barrel with the force of her hand before she can pull the trigger.

Yang: "Tell me, you dumb Faunus bitch. What did I do to deserve that treatment? To be so alone and miserable that I would kill myself."

Blake shakes from fear while looking away from Yang.

Blake: "H-Humanity is nothing but garbage...you were a hybrid...you tainted my skin...you tainted my heart..."

Yang: Oh? Did I now? Heheh...I'm getting a funny idea...

Yang grins and puts her thumb and index on Blakes chin and makes her look up at her.

Yang: "Now now Blake..."

Yangs eyes widen as she then grips Blakes throat, starting to choke her.

Yang: "Look how far that hatred for humanity got you!!! Me and my brother could destroy all of Remnant if we wanted to! But no. I came back for YOU. To KILL you. Both you and Ruby. Dunno if you already saw on the news but Eren took care of Pyrrha. Now it's just you freaks."

Blake coughs and smacks Yangs arm, trying to break free from her grasp. Yang slightly lightens her grip but then kicks Blake in the stomach.

Yang: "I'm going to have fun making your last few minutes hell, Faunus."

As Blake lands on her back and stares up at Yang in fear backing away slowly, Ruby tries her hardest to get off the ground but her legs and arms are all wobbly.

Ruby: "C-Come on..."

Eren: "Need some help?"

Rubys ears perk at the sudden voice behind her. She turns her head and looks up at Eren who's wearing an evil grin on his face with his arms crossed.

Ruby: "Y-You! You killed Pyrrha!"

Eren: "I did. She was only one of the three though. Of course, Pyrrha wasn't anything too too personal to Yang so I got to kill her. But I've killed four Rubys in my lifetime so far? I can have a little break."

Ruby: "F-Four of me? What are you..."

Something in Ruby seems to click as she looks at Eren, then Yang, then back to Eren again.

Ruby: "Yang being alive but as a human...you existing...both of you having semblances...you two aren't from here...that has to be it."

Eren claps his hands for Ruby, knowing she couldn't stop him if she tried.

Eren: "Seems my sister is quite smart here despite being a Faunus."

Ruby looks down in shame, feeling ashamed for being a Faunus for the first time in her life.

Ruby: "...I don't know where you and Yang came from...but I can only assume humanity has enslaved the Faunus, right?"

Eren: "No. We're equals. Which makes Faunus like you guys even more annoying but very entertaining to beat down."

Blakes ears shoot straight up as she looks at Eren shocked.

Blake: "Equals?! Never in a million years!!!"

Yang grips Blakes hair harder and smashes her face into the ground over and over.

Yang: "Well. Well! WELL!"

Every word is emphasized with a face smash into the ground. Yang picks her back up and throws her at a tree, watching the tree almost snap in half from how hard Yang threw her.

Ruby: "O-Oh my god...are humans naturally that violent?"

Eren: "Everyone is roughly the same in terms of violence and personality across all these timelines. What makes Yang here so different is her second semblance, Wail. We share this semblance. It uses your negative emotions and trauma to boost your power through the roof. The side effects are constant flashbacks and eventually an increase in bloodlust. You're witnessing that now."

Ruby: "Second semblance?!"

Eren doesn't bother answering the question but continues to watch Yang slowly torture Blake and break her down.
.
.
.
"Wail is taking its toll on the poor girl."

Crimson floats above the destroyed cities of Mantle and Atlas in his pink sphere, his appearance going back to normal and no longer as a dog Faunus.

"With what it's doing to Yang Xiao Long, I can only imagine the pain it'll cause her once she leaves this state. Despite being in Level 1, her desire for revenge is pushing her emotionally into a state similar to Level 2...how fascinating."

Crimson chuckles to himself before resting one leg above the other, sitting in the air. He notices a faint purple glow coming from where the beaten Blake is. Crimson moves closer to it while remaining undetected and squints his eyes before smiling.

"Found you...Shadow Thief..."
.
.
.
Next Chapter: Shadow Thief

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 40 6
This is an alternate RWBY universe where a counterpart of Jaune was created after the real one fell into the void. He doesn't remember the events of...
61.9K 713 20
When (y/n) Branwen the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose mysteriously disappears one day, he learns the truth about the world. Three years later wh...
379K 6.5K 25
*WARNING: Story contains torture and mentions sexual violence. Sexual Violence is not encouraged. Reader discretion is advised.* (F/N) Rose was the s...
93.3K 1.1K 13
(RWBY AND MHA DO NOT BELONG TO ME!) Alone and broken, the son of Kai Chisaki lived among the Rose/Xiao/Branwen family. Summer Rose was your mother...