Lucifer King

By LucifersMistresss

His lips broke away from mine leaving me panting like crazy and made their way to my cheek. Leaving a hot tra... More

Summary
π„π‹πˆπ€ππ€
Pilot
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
Hazel meets Blue
π‹π”π‚πˆπ…π„π‘
Tinkerbell
Sin with me
Mind tricks vs. Reality
Pills N Smokes
Blackbird
𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍
The Bachelor
Little Thief
Falling
Hot as Hell
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒
Fear and Danger
Explanations
Our Last Kiss
I am Lucifer King
Runnin'
πŒπ€πƒπˆπ’πŽπ
Family Drama
Hurt Is The New Love
Resisting Him
Homecoming
Hot n' Cold
Silent echoes
The Devil's weakness
Daddy's girl
Confused or Confusing?
Up in the Sky
Powerless
AUTHOR'S NOTE/ NEW EDIT
The Phoenix
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 & π†π€ππ‘πˆπ„π‹
On My Knees
Blow Me
I'm Back!
Celestial Disputes
Baby Steps
Dante's Monologue
Fire on Fire
Face the Consequences
Painful Pleasure

Battle Scars

3.9K 112 48
By LucifersMistresss

"Even if they wanna make your light go out, We live, we die, the lifeless stars, shining in the dark" - Lifeless Stars, Palaye Royale

Eliana's POV

The sunlight entering the forest from in between the thick leaves, fell on my face making me groan tiredly in my sleep. I brought my hand to my face, rubbing my eyes as I shifted around. My joints cracked as I continued to stir, half asleep. 

I pressed down on the hard mattress with my palm, trying to raise my aching body. The mattress huffed and moved underneath me, my eyes opening almost immediately as I sobered up from my sleep, alarmed.

My eyes fell on my mate's naked chest as it moved up and down, matching his deep breaths. He stirred, his head moving slightly, taking in a deep breath.

"Stop moving so much" Lucifer's groggy and sleepy voice sent weird tingles down my spine as I placed my knees on the ground, getting off his lap. His head was placed on the roots of a tree, and his semi-naked body sprawled on the ground.

I felt horrible for letting him sleep on the ground, while I was sleeping peacefully and comfortably on top of him. I cringed at the sight of his weirdly twisted neck against the roots and looked away guiltily.

"Sorry" I mumbled sleepily as I rubbed my eyes again, flexing my entire body in the process. I shivered from the cold as the warmth from Lucifer's body disappeared and hugged myself, rubbing my arms to create friction.

"I said stop moving, not get off me" My core clenched at the sound of his raspy voice, before I felt his hand snaking around my waist and pulling me back on top of him. Warmth hugged me immediately as my naked body came in contact with his. Lucifer's hand went to caress my back and I hissed in pain, as my skin stung.

Lucifer quickly and stiffly rose from his lying position, as he quickly examined me from head to toe. His expression was a mix of sleeplessness, exhaustion, and alarmed concentration, with an adorable touch of messy hair. His eyes were focused as he scanned my body for injuries. He softly turned me around, my bare back now facing him.

"Oh, fuck..." He exhaled and I could almost picture him scrunching up his face. His hot fingers trailed lines in between the scratches.

"Is it that bad?" I chuckled, not really worried about the damage. Scenes from last night popped back into my mind and I blushed furiously, scratching the back of my head and pulling my disheveled hair over my left shoulder.

"No, not really. Just some scratches and bruises here and there. But curiously, there's a lot of dried blood all over your back. And dirt. And some leaves. And maybe a few claw marks..."he chuckled and I started giggling as he listed everything.

"That about sums it up" I laughed and shivered as he softly run his hand over my back, chips of dried blood falling all over his lap. Even though he didn't show it, I sensed his slight worry pulsating from his body into my own. "Don't worry, I'll survive. What kind of a phoenix will I be without a few battle scars?" I joked and shifted around on his lap, getting comfortable. His body stiffed as his hand moved upward, reaching the nape of my neck.

My mark itched and I felt needles throughout my body, realising that his mark was extremely close to mine. At any other point of our past, I would have moved away, showing my discomfort at what this action meant. But this time it was different. Somehow I knew that he wouldn't do it without my consent; this time I trusted him.

"Battle scars, huh?" He breathed out as he continued to trail lines and circles on the nape of my neck. His fingers went higher, grazing my mark, and I felt it heat up almost immediately. I shivered violently, my body trembling against his. "Would you like some more...battle scars? I think I can help you with that"He trailed off seductively and I felt something sharp against my mark. His claws run up the back of my head, and then they were dragged down my back, softly grazing the sensitive skin, going over the previous scratches.

I gasped as I was instantly aroused by the way his claws felt against my skin. I didn't know that I was into this shit until I met Lucifer. The constant fear and distress that he caused me at the start, has built a very strong relationship between me and pain, to the point were I find it exhilarating.

Which is problematic in a million different ways, but I don't have the time or will to analyse it right now.

He wrapped his hands around my waist, colliding our bodies as his clawed hands rested on my hips, softly poking my skin. I exhaled unevenly and covered his hands with mine, only now noticing that there was dried blood all over his palms and my stomach and my bruised hips. I saw the claw marks on my hips, some of them stretching all the way down to my inner thighs. Damn, he was rough.

"I think I have enough battle scars for today, don't you think?" I hummed as he nestled his face on my shoulder, planting a wet kiss on my neck before biting down softly.

"Are you sure?" He whispered huskily against my ear and moved his lower abdomen underneath me. My eyes widened a little as I felt his boner rub against my ass. I was too stunned to speak as Lucifer exhaled weakly on my neck.

He was acting so different to what I was used to. Laughing, chuckling, caressing me softly, letting his guard down... and apparently getting horny at even the sight of me. He seemed to have calmed down since last night with Dante, which was a good sign. But still, I don't know how they will react when the see each other again. Hopefully, better than yesterday.

"Are you seriously hard again? We had sex a couple hours ago..." I sighed and giggled at him as I side eyed him. His magnificent red eyes looked sharply at me and he smirked knowingly. I frowned at his expression, unsure of what he was planning.

"Don't act like you're any better than me, mate" He said smugly as he brought his hands down to my sex, quickly inserting two fingers. I shrieked and my whole body tensed as I waited for the stabbing pain of his claws, but he had retracted them. My breaths shook as I tried to calm down my quickened heartbeat. "See, you're wetter than the fucking ocean"

"Lucifer, no" I screeched as he started teasing my clit with his thumb, his two digits still buried inside of me. I quickly pushed my palms against the ground, standing up and escaping his embrace. My knees buckled from the sudden pain in my inner thighs and my abdominal area, and I almost fell over as I started walking away from him. My ankle was bruised and stung a little, but it was easy to ignore it.

"Walk away all you want now, because next time you won't be able to stand up at all" I heard him sneer and the blood rushed to my face once again. I looked back at him as I continued walking -almost crawling- towards the cabins.

"Why don't you think of that while you jerk off? Malaka..." I flipped him off and grinned at him as his whole face darkened. I laughed out loud as he just stood there, with his elbows resting against his knees, looking intently after me.

As I turned back around, continuing my way towards my cabin, I heard his voice through the mind link.

You're going to regret that...

.
.
.

It was still very chilly which meant that it was early in the morning. During the past few weeks I had learned how to approximately tell the time, because there wasn't a single clock in the cabins. Judging by the temperature and the place of the sun , I could tell if it was early noon or late noon, if it was midnight or beyond that.

I focused my hearing around the cabins, and when I heard the two steady breaths, making sure that both Dante and Gabriel were sleeping, I skipped across the field. My naked body was basically freezing as I entered the cabin.

I opened the small drawer next to the bed and grabbed a baby blue shirt, a pair of underwear and a pair of black shorts. Gabriel had visited a small town in Romania during the previous week and had brought me some new clothes that were more fitting, a lot of women's underwear, a couple of dresses for no reason at all, and a few makeup stuff saying that "he wanted me to feel good while I was staying with them". I appreciated the sweet gesture and thanked him many times, but I never once thought of using any of the cosmetics, usually because I was training and sweating every single minute of every day.

Now don't ask me how this angel found money to buy all that stuff, because I bet my life that they don't own any money...

I smiled at the thought of my two celestial hosts and how kindly and warmly they treated me, as I gathered my towel from the bathroom and exited the cabin. I walked down the field, shivering as my bare feet brushed over the soft grass. After walking around the lake, I found my usual spot that was hidden from the cabins, behind a large cherry blossom tree and close to the waterfall that was just a few hundred meters away.

I set my things on top of a huge rock close to the shore and immediately walked inside the lake. The water was always calm and clean, with only a few pink petals floating on the surface. Dante would probably scold me for getting in the lake with dirt and blood on me, but he wasn't here, was he?

Taking a deep breath, I dove inside. My wounds stung and I shivered violently once I was underneath the surface, as the cold water engulfed me. Pulling some slightly sad memories from my mind, my hands glowed orange, heating the water around me.

Once my head was out, I sighed in bliss as I started rubbing my whole body, getting rid of the dirt and the dried blood from my waist and my lower back. I rested in the now warm water, my eyes closing as the knots on my muscles slowly smoothed over.

I swam around for a few minutes as the sun slowly rose high in the sky, the temperature rising along with it. Birds started chirping cheerfully all around me and the leaves on the trees started shaking slowly as small gusts of wind swiped through them.

I was swimming across the lake and towards the waterfall, going deeper into those crystal waters. My arm muscles were aching and my legs were still sore from yesterday's training, so I figured that a bit of swimming would be a good morning exercise to wake my body up. After a few minutes, I reached the waterfall and carefully swam under it. I found my balance against the rocks at the bottom and stood up, letting the strong water hit my back.

I groaned in blissful pain as the water hit my scratched back in a continuous, harsh way. The power of the chilly water falling cleaned everything on my back and my hair as I stood underneath it, the wounds stinging. A minute or so passed before I could feel my balance faltering, so I quickly dove in the water, swimming away from the waterfall.

I swam back towards the place where I left my clothes and I felt my heart skip a few beats as I was emerging on the surface. I didn't need to look up to know that Lucifer was standing a few feet away from me, as I immediately sensed his presence.

I wiped the water off my eyes and glanced towards the shore. The sight caused alarms to go off inside my mind and my head started spinning.

Lucifer's naked back was on full display as his wet hair fell to the nape of his neck. One strong arm was rubbing his shoulder, making his bicep stand out in the most delicious way. His body looked like it was slowly crafted and carved to perfection, with everything being right in every way possible.

A strong muscly back with broad shoulders, and a slightly thinner waist that had muscles protruding in all the right places. The proportions of his body could only be described as perfect, with his wide chest and his lean abdominal area. He wasn't chiselled in any way, nor his muscles stood out abnormally. Not too little, not too much. They flexed and appeared every time he moved, indicating his strength and the hard work that he put into maintaining this body.

Or maybe he was created like that, and he doesn't have to do anything in order to keep staying fit. Unfair.

My eyes hungrily run over his body again and again, almost devouring him as I slowly walked towards him. He was now on his side, his perfect profile visible to me. The water was up to my waist as I got closer to him, and up to Lucifer's...lower abdominal area, the crystalline water doing nothing to hide what's underneath.

His nudity or mine used to make me uncomfortable. I would blush and get all fidgety, looking away from him. But the way he looked at me last night, like I was the only woman in the world, the only one he wanted to look at, made it all disappear. The discomfort and the nervousness just vanished, leaving me with a constant need to look at him and have his eyes on me.

I closed our distance and caressed his arm, running my fingers up to his shoulder and down towards his wrist. His scarlet eyes found mine, hypnotising me and keeping me focused on him. I could feel the electricity between us as our eyes burned into each others. Wet strands of raven-black hair were falling everywhere, sticking to his cheeks and his forehead.

A strong wave of lust and need hit me out of nowhere, and a primal feeling started bubbling in the pit of my stomach.

I slowly circled around him driving my fingertips across his back, caressing the wet rough skin. His muscles tensed underneath my fingers as I moved my hand over his shoulder. I stopped right in front of him, the sounds of nature filling in the heavy silence, trying to brush away the tension in the air.

My thoughts were loud and clear in my mind as I looked deeply into his eyes, and with that tingling sensation in my brain I knew that Lucifer could see them very clearly. His eyes decreased to slits as his eyebrows furrowed. Without moving an inch he pinned me down with his hard stare, his eyes glowing.

"Don't play with me, Eli" He voiced roughly. I rested my hands against his chest and tilted my head back, looking directly into his eyes, seeing the underlying emotions behind the red hues. Normally he would hide them, or attempt to do so; but not now. I saw them and felt them pulsating from his skin to mine, his confusion and his curiosity, his arousal and his neediness.

"You call this playing?" I purred sensationally up at him, colliding my naked body with his, my hardened nipples pressing against his stomach. I could feel my arousal building up, my core clenching with need. He braced my arms tightly, huffing out and lowering his head towards mine.

"As much as I would like to pin you down and fuck you until you scream my name again," he whispered harshly, his eyes levelling with mine. "We have important matters to discuss"

I blushed furiously at his dirty words, but sensing his concern flowing through my veins, I forced my body to calm down. I brought my hands up to his neck, and lazily hooked them around it. The friction between our naked bodies caused all kinds of tingles to go up and down my spine.

He straightened his back, wrapping his strong hands around my torso and dragging me out of the water. He slowly walked towards the shore, as I shivered against him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I didn't know for how long this sweet side of Lucifer would continue, but I craved every ounce of attention and care he had to offer. But he seemed different, changed. So I kept wondering if he's changed because he chose to, or if the traumatic events forced him to. Is he okay? Has he recovered from what happened?

But how can one recover from being caged and tortured for hundreds of years?

I shuddered violently, goosebumps forming all over my skin, not even capable of imaging it. I tightened my arms around his neck, and hid my face in his neck, comfortingly stroking his nape.

"Are you okay?" I voiced my thoughts, not being able to contain my concern, and he froze, his feet halting. I looked up at him, noticing the sudden stiffness. His eyes pierced mine with a passion so intense that I felt my body shake.

"I-" He started but quickly stopped as his wide eyes seemed to lose focus. Suddenly a surge of emotions started flowing inside me, my mind turning foggy. I groaned as I tightened my grip on his shoulders, every inch of my body touching Lucifer's. I tried to focus as his grip on my waist tightened as well, a million emotions rushing in between us like electricity.

"Lucifer, slow...down" So many unspoken feelings bursted through me, and if felt like I was being burned alive. My stomach and heart clenched from the rushing pain. Bright light erupted in my vision, my sight slowly fading as an orange glow took its place, blinding me. This glow was somehow so bright yet it was drowned by darkness.

I felt everything he felt; the nostalgia and the trauma, the pure pain and the disappointment. Then the heartbreak and the sadness, the feeling of abandonment. His emotions pierced through me and I whimpered out his name, my nails digging deep into his skin. Suddenly everything was replaced by concern and... terror. The orange glow brightened and I shut my eyes tightly trying to get rid of it. The glow persisted, as if it was ignited inside my brain, and I felt my body being lowered down.

I curled into a ball, as I felt the grass underneath me, shaking from the intense pain. The sounds were drowned out and I could only hear the blood pumping inside my veins. A constant flow of blood and flames surging up and down my veins in a frenzy.

I understood what was happening, because something similar happened when I first started training with Dante. He calls this Oblivion. I was blinded by this bright orange glow and my body lit up in a second when I had touched Dante, trying to train my ability to read emotions. It wasn't this intense and Dante soothed my racing fire immediately.

I could hear Lucifer's faint voice but it was so muffled that I couldn't make out what he was saying. I don't know how many minutes have passed, I lost track of time. But I knew that I had to get to Dante somehow.

"Dan...Dante" The words barely made their way out of my mouth, and a second later, intense feelings of fear and concern flowed through me once again. Even though it highlighted my pain to touch him, I clung to his shoulders as he picked me up and started running.

I placed my palm against his sternum, and felt his quick heartbeat thump against it. Concern, fear, anger, defeat, pain. The emotions multiplied and I groaned out in pain, shaking against his tight embrace. This time, his heartbeat wasn't helping me calm down, because his heart was the source of my pain.

After a few moments, my naked back touched something soft and warm, and then I felt it. The calmness, the serenity.

Dante always felt like tranquility. Peace and silence. Absence of chaos.

Come back to me Eliana, follow the light.

I heard his faint voice in the back of my mind, probing me to return.

You can do this, come on. Focus on me and follow the light out of your darkness. You have done this before.

I tried searching for his light, but the darkness didn't falter. The orange glow strengthened for a few seconds, before slowly dying down. Finally, I saw it, Dante's light. A small sphere of yellow glow, flickering in the distance. His light faltered, almost going out as I felt a surge of fear and uncertainty flow through me.

Eliana, God Dammit, focus!

His voice boomed against the walls of my mind, and I tried so hard to focus on his light. The little sphere slowly grew, coming closer as peacefulness engulfed me again.

As Dante's yellow light completely took over my vision, I felt the relief and the calmness. My body relaxed and sagged, sinking into the mattress. I breathed in deeply as my senses were slowly coming back to me, one by one.

My ears shifted as I heard the calmness inside the room. The bed squeaking as I rose into a siting position. The harsh, quick breaths of the people inside the room. Well, the erratic breathing of an angel, a phoenix and the Devil... not exactly people.

"Welcome back" A sigh of relief coming from Dante, as his warm hand stroked my naked back comfortingly. I blinked several times, my head ringing loudly. The weakness settled in my bones and I struggled to stay upright.

I focused on my surroundings as my vision was restored, the sun's light falling through the window and warming my face. Dante was sitting on the bed beside me, looking intently at me, with signs of concern and relief plastered all over his face. I smiled weakly at him and my eyes moved on the background, a worried half-naked Gabriel with messy white hair looking sadly at me. He smiled in relief and exhaled, his eyebrows furrowed on his forehead. His hand was over his heart as he looked at me with pity.

My eyes traveled even further, and fell on my mate, who was sulking in the corner of the room, with a white sheet wrapped around his hips. His body seemed rigid and he was clearly on edge, his fists flexing and relaxing, turning white. He looked like he was ready to rush towards me, but something was holding him back. I glanced up at his face, which looked... angry. And maybe a little worried. His left eye twitched twice as he locked eyes with me, and he took a step forward.

"Keep your distance" Dante warned with a clipped tone. Lucifer's muscles tensed visibly, a vein on his neck popping out as his jaw tightened. I saw his claws extending, as his eyes darkened dangerously, almost turning black.

"Hey, stay with me" I whispered to him, my voice hoarse. "Don't lose yourself, stay with me. It's fine, it's safe this way for a while." I tried to calm him down so he wouldn't be consumed again. My voice seemed to reach him almost immediately as his body fell, his face looking defeated. His aura had faded, and his eyes were sad and worried. It pained me to see him like that.

A moment of silence followed as I kept glancing at Lucifer, my body and senses becoming accustomed to reality once again.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Dante burst from beside me and I flinched from his tone, my gaze returning to him. He had reached for one of his shirts, an oversized creme coloured one, and he threw it over my head carefully, holding it so I can put my hands inside the sleeves. I heard Lucifer growl from behind me and Dante's piercing yellow gaze flicked to him.

"Lucifer, for the last time, I have no interest in your mate. I have my own. Stop fucking growling like your pet Cerberus. And stand back. And don't you dare lay a finger on her until she gets her emotions and powers in check" Dante said furiously, and I shivered from his harsh tone and words. I had never heard him talk like that before.

"Didn't I tell you to never use your powers without me? Eliana, this is so dangerous.Why are you being so reckless?" His attention turned back to me and I cringed, feeling like I was being scolded. I glanced back at Lucifer, watching him seething in rage in the corner of the room. But he made no sign of movement.

"I didn't do it on purpose, Dante... it just happened" I whispered my response, unable to look him in the eyes.

"This can't just happen Eli! You promised that you wouldn't use your powers without me being present. I'm not doing this out of selfishness and spite, I'm doing this to train you safely and to keep you sane. You can get trapped in there." Once he phrased his last words, my gaze snapped to his and he quickly realised his mistake, his face paling.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Lucifer spat out angrily from behind me. "Can someone tell me what the hell happened back there?" Silence filled the room as the only thing that could be heard was Lucifer's erratic breathing. I shut my eyes and rubbed them, trying to think of ways to get out of this one.

"I'll explain everything Lucifer, I promise. Just..." I sighed. "Dante I swear I didn't do it on purpose. I was touching him for a long time and then it just... happened. Same as last time, but more intense, more painful. I think... I think it's because of his... his feelings." I whispered the last part but I felt him, his body stiffening and his breath ceasing.

"So it just hit you out of nowhere? How is that possible when you are not actively using your powers? You can feel a few basic and strong emotions with simple contact, but you can't just experience such hardcore surge of emotions... it's impossible" Dante replied, trying to understand what I was talking about.

I'm sorry Lucifer, but I need to share this with him..., I spoke to my mate through our mind-link, and took a deep breath.

"He uses barriers and walls to conceal all of his emotions, but last night, he...uh, let his guard down completely. So when I asked him if he was okay... his emotions just burst through me like an explosion, and it burned me to the point of Oblivion." As I was talking, I could feel him distancing himself, emotionally not physically. His body and aura had recoiled, leaving me cold and alone.

"Oh" I heard Gabriel exhale with agony, as if something clicked inside his mind. Surprised, I turned to look at him, only to see him gazing sadly at my mate. Lucifer wasn't looking back at him, instead his gaze was locked on a spot on the floor, and he didn't move an inch.

"Oh" Dante exhaled with an understanding tone. "Did you... bond... last night?" He asked carefully. I was ready to answer 'No' to him but then I realised that he wasn't talking about the mate bond. The blood rushed to my cheeks and my body stiffened in embarrassment.

"I, uh,... we..." I fidgeted with my hands and my words. "Um.. kind of, yeah" I finally admitted and I blushed even more. Dante exhaled loudly and his shoulders fell, his palms resting on his thighs.

"Now it makes sense...Well, I have good news and bad news" He admitted and my eyes focused on him. What now?

"Bad news first" I said firmly, waiting to hear anything and everything. Another problem in my endless list.

"How can I say this... From now on, your emotions are his emotions. His emotions are yours as well. His feelings are your feelings... your feelings are his. You feel everything he feels...pain, sadness, happiness. Arousal, anger, and rage. You get the gist..." Dante sighed and offered me a soft smile, glancing momentarily at my mate. My mind was racing while I tried to comprehend what the phoenix was saying.

"And the good news?" Lucifer rasped out, his voice dry, as if he already knew what was coming. My senses picked up on his emotions, and my skin prickled with goosebumps.

"Last night you unconsciously agreed to mate with other. You sealed the mate bond between yourselves and now the only thing that remains is to consciously, and consensually, complete the mate bond with your marks"

Once Dante finished talking, my eyes started burning, turning sanguine as they snapped to my mate's scarlet ones, locking eye contact with complete bewilderment taking over our features.

Mates.

*
*
*
*

Hehehe, hi!
Just a little filler chapter for you.
Hope you enjoyed it! And if I don't see you again until Christmas(hopefully I'll upload one more chapter), then Merry Christmas to everyone who is celebrating! I wish you a great end to another chapter of your life.

Until next time,
Lucifer's Mistress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 787 60
β˜†SAMPLEβ˜†β˜†PUBLISHED IN AMAZONβ˜† β˜†The Mystical Awards' 1st place paranormal winner [July 2017 edition]β˜†β˜†The Shines Awards 2017 paranormal winnerβ˜†β˜†Oleann...
1.4K 11 60
"Oh please come on guys! I'm a psychotic seventeen year old who is overly aggressive and is able to break a concrete block and launch four cinder blo...
156K 3K 26
"So what is it?"he asks in a seductive tone as he circles around my shaking frame. "What is it you desire?"it feels as though his lips are right agai...
258K 12.2K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...