๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐„๐’๐’๐Ž๐‘

By -loadsalove-

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐– ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐–ป ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž .
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | "๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | "๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | "๐–๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐”๐ง๐œ"
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | "๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž"
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | "๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ "
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
NEW BOOK

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

11.9K 703 444
By -loadsalove-

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

"FUCK BRUH," Amani said, feeling himself throw up the Chick-fil-A breakfast that he had before he came to school into the school toilet again, it still coming up even though he didn't have that much to eat.

It was currently 8:26 in the morning, meaning Amani he had only four minutes to get to class, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to make it on time because he wouldn't stop throwing up.

He didn't even know why he was throwing up in the first place considering he didn't feel sick at all or have any symptom of a possible virus.

Him constantly throwing up though had been going on a couple of days after his dad told him about the plan with Aurora so at first he thought it was nerves but now he felt like it was something bigger than that.

"This shit aggravating," Amani said flushing the handle of the toilet with his hand, not even caring about germs at that moment, before grabbing some of the 2-ply tissue and wiping the vomit off of the sides of his mouth.

After that, he sat there and leaned his head against the green stalls for a couple of minutes, feeling himself get sleepy and drowsy as he started contemplating on whether or not he should simply drive himself home.

It was only a couple of seconds of him thinking about what he should do because he soon decided on the latter decision only because he still needed to tell Aurora about everything that happened and was going to happen.

Therefore he grabbed his phone out of his black hoodie pocket and unlocked it before going to Auroras contact. He then called it and waited for her to pick up, luckily for him he only had to wait a couple of seconds for her to answer.

"Amani where are you? Class is about start and you still aren't here," Aurora questioned, sounding like she was outside of a classroom because of how quiet yet loud it sounded.

"I'm in the bathroom but look mami I gotta tell you something," Amani said, quickly trying to get everything he had to say out before the bell rung and Aurora had to hang up the call so that she could go teach the class.

About to tell Aurora everything from stuff that happened ever since they've met until, Amani ended up being stopped when he heard the intercom come on before it repeated, "Amani Smith please come to the front office," twice.

"Amani what the hell did you do," Aurora questioned, now sounding upset with the male because from her knowledge you only got asked to the front office if you were in major trouble.

"I don't know but I'll talk to you later mami. I promise you," Amani sadly said, avoiding the question that Aurora asked before hanging up the phone and putting it in his hoodie pocket.

After his phone was secure in his pocket he got up off of the floor, using the walls of the stalls surrounding him to help him. He then opened the stall and walked out towards the sink in front of him so that he could wash his hands.

He turned the hot water on, believing that was the best way for germs to be killed, before rolling his hoodie sleeves up so that they wouldn't get wet. He brought his hand up to the soap dispenser and pumped it twice, rubbing the foam in after enough was on his hand.

While he was rubbing the soap all over his hands, not wanting to miss a spot, the only thing that ran through his mind was his and Aurora's relationship. He didn't want it to come to an end but knowing his dad and how persistent he was with this he knew that it possibly would.

To make sure that they ended on good terms though Amani was going to tell her after school and hope that she wasn't mad and if she did break up with him, that it would be nice and easy even though he would hate it either way.

He knew that she wouldn't be only losing her though when they broke up and that was the hard part about everything. He would be losing his second favorite person in the world and Amani knew that Jaseh would more than likely be sad about him leaving.

Continuing to wash his hands while he continued got lost in his thoughts, Amani soon finished up making him turn the water off. He then started making his way to the automatic hand dryer mounted on the white brick wall.

After leaving his hands under the hot blasting air for a couple of seconds, Amani pulled them away and started making his way to the deans office to see what she wanted from him.

10 minutes later

"Yes Mrs. Jack-," Amani said, out of breath from walking up the stairs and walking all around the school as he opened the door to the principal's office, thinking that it was going to be only her and him but he was proven wrong when he saw his dad with an evil look on his face as soon as he did.

This let Amani know exactly why he was called to the dean's office as he now knew his dad was finally going through with the plan he had come up with making Amani feel sick to his stomach and had him wanting to throw up again.

"Amani close my door and come sit down please. I need to talk to you about something important," the dean said in a monotone voice, pointing to the empty wooden chair that was right next to Amani's father in front of her large desk with her manicured finger.

Doing as he was told, Amani closed the door back, nobody on the outside being able to hear the conversation they were about to have now, before slowly walking over to the chair.

He didn't want to sit close to his dad though so he dragged the chair along the carpet, making a loud noise as it did, until it was lined up with the end of the principal's desk then sat down.

"What you call me up here for," Amani questioned, already knowing the answer to what he asked but he wanted to see what the dean was going to say to him.

"Well to cut to the chase Amani, I've been informed that a teacher here has been having sexual relations with you. Is that correct," the woman asked, looking up at Amani, his dad doing the same to see what he was going to say.

"No," Amani quickly said with a straight face, trying to cover for Aurora and his relationship since he didn't think that they would have any evidence to help support what they were asking him.

He was proven wrong though when the dean nodded her head at his answer as she opened the manilla colored folder that was in front of her, revealing multiple pieces of paper stacked upon each other making Amani's eyes widen.

Seeing those let Amani know that he was caught up in his own lie and there was no way that he could possibly get out of it, even if he tried to or even if he got saved by someone.

"So Amani you're telling me these messages aren't with your teacher Ms. Wilson? If they are you need to stop covering for her and tell me so I can do what I need to do," the dean asked, pushing the folder to Amani, letting him see screenshots of text messages between him and Aurora.

When he saw the abundant amount of papers it confused him though. He was wondering how the pictures of the messages were even able to be taken since his dad didn't know his password until he remembered Caden.e

Caden still knew his password, since Amani had told him it while they were still friends and forgot to change it, so he more than likely accessed Amani's phone while he wasn't paying, got the information, and gave it to James.

This had Amani's blood boiling but he knew that he couldn't go off right now. When he got back to his house though he knew that he was going to fight Caden, even if Caden didn't want to fight him and even if his dad tried to stop it.

"My thing is why should it matter if I'm with a teacher? We both grown and we can do what we want," Amani asked aggressively, pushing the folder back towards the woman in front of him, it almost falling on the floor and going everywhere.

After Amani said that, his dad looked at him like he was crazy, more than likely not expecting him to talk about the woman like that, especially since he seemed like he hated her whenever he talked about her.

He didn't care though because he was tired of his dad trying to tell him what to do when he was grown, even though now was too late to stand up for himself.

Hearing the principal about to answer the question that was asked, she was cut off when James spoke up and said, "Amani we don't like her remember. Why are you defending her especially with what she's done," through gritted teeth.

"Crazy cause I don't remember saying that. You said that and thought that I felt the same way when I didn't. Ain't my fault," Amani said, leaning back in the chair, his dad now holding a look of anger on his face.

"You little b-that's enough Mr.Smith. I've gotten all the information that I've needed so both of y'all are dismissed," the dean said, stopping the males from possibly arguing with each other in her office since James looked like he was about to curse his son out.

Hearing the woman say that they could leave made Amani quickly get up out of the seat and storm out of the room, his dad following right behind him.

"What is wrong with you? Why was you defending Aurora in there knowing all the shit she's done," James questioned, trying to make Aurora seem like the bad guy once again while Amani was ignoring everything that he was saying.

He continued to do that too, hoping that it would work and he would take the hint, but he was proven wrong when he felt his dad aggressively grab him by the shoulder and force him to turn around so that they were now looking dead into his eyes.

"You don't hear me talking to you," James questioned while his son looked at him with a bored look on his face, him not wanting to talk to him at the current moment. Not at all if he were to be honest with himself.

"I did but I'm not answering you. And get yo pedophile hands off of me nigga. Don't know where they been," Amani said aggressively smacking his dads hands off of his shoulders, more than likely leaving a mark because of how light his dad was.

When Amani said that, James looked at him with a look of fear on his face as if he had been caught up, which he had been, but that quickly changed to anger.

"What did you just say to me," James questioned, walking closer to his son as if he didn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth.

"I didn't stutter. Don't think that I don't know about the shit you did to Aurora. Tryna make it seem like she was the bad guy for my uncle being locked up it but it was yo ass tryna take advantage of her," Amani said, walking away from James again.

"She got into your head didn't she? You were sleeping with her and while you were with her she started making up lies about me and made you get on her side," James aggressively scoffed, following behind his son down the large flight of stairs.

"She ain't get into my head about nothing and she wasn't lying. Now get the fuck away from me cause you really starting to piss me off right now," Amani said, feeling his dad right on his tail once again as if he didn't respect his personal space.

After Amani said that, obviously his dad was offended by those words because he spoke up and said, "Since I'm starting to piss you off and since you wanna believe her over me, go live with her and move out my house."

Amani didn't care though because ever since he found out the horrible information about his dad he had been wanting to move out and now that his dad was kicking him out and telling him to go live with Aurora, he finally could.

8 hours later

"Mani where are you going," Amira questioned, walking into her brother's room, as she rubbed the sleep out of her eye, seeing that he was pulling a variety of clothes out of his dresser and placing them inside the bags that were spread across his bed.

As soon as Amani got home from school, he wasted no time taking a nap first, still not feeling well and being tired from throwing up earlier, then waking up so that he could start packing to move out of the house permanently.

"I'm moving out. I would take you with me but ion know if Aurora want you living with her," Amani truthfully said, zipping up the black duffel bag since it was now full before moving it to the side so that it wouldn't get in his way.

When Amani said that, Amira's mood seemed to change and he knew why. The two had a strong bond with each other, even though it didn't seem like it, and they never had been apart from each other that long so he knew that moving out would take a toll on her.

"Why do you have to leave? Dad said you can stay as long as you want," Amira questioned, referring James telling both of his children could stay at home until they felt comfortable enough to leave.

"Cause in all honesty Mira he ain't the nigga we thought he was and since I figured that shit out he don't want me living here no more," Amani said, placing the last piece of clothing that he needed into his duffel bag before zipping it up.

"What did he do," Amira questioned, walking into the room and grabbing two duffel bags in her hands so that she could help carry them to her brother's car.

"He tried to take advantage of Aurora a couple of years ago, he got our uncle locked up, then he tried to blame everything on Aurora and tried to make it seem like she was the bad guy when she wasn't," Amani said, summarizing the whole story to Amira.

After Amani said that, Amira's demeanor seemed to change to disgust as she walked out of the large bedroom, Amani walking behind her.

She was about to say something about the disgusting things that her father did that she knew nothing about but was stopped when the front door opened making the two crane their necks so that they could see who it was.

They saw it was Caden with an evil smirk on his face, as if he knew Amani was supposed to be leaving, and a key in his hand, it more than likely being for the apartment.

"Damn Mani where you going," Caden cockily asked, seeing the bags in his and Amira's hand making him ignore the question and continue walking towards the front door that way he could walk out and bring his items to his car.

Even though Amani promised himself that he would beat the brakes off of Caden when he saw him, but that would mean that Caden would've gotten under his skin like he wanted to all along and Amani didn't want that.

"To my girl house now move out my way," Amani said walking past Caden, aggressively bumping his shoulder so that he would move out of his way.

"You got a problem nigga cause if you do we can settle it right now and you can get beat up in front of your sister," Caden questioned , turning his body towards the door and walking towards the door to the point that he was outside so that he was looking at Amani.

About to answer the question that Caden asked him, Amani was stopped when his phone started vibrating in his cargo pants pocket causing him to take it out and see who it was calling him. He saw that it was Aurora making him automatically answer it.

"Yes mami," Amani innocently asked, trying to lighten the mood since he knew that Aurora was more than likely going to be mad at him for not telling him why his name was called on the intercom and why he wasn't in class.

"Don't yes mami me. Where have you been and why did you hang up on me earlier," Aurora questioned, the sounds of cars passing by her in the background indicating that she was more than likely driving somewhere.

"Baby it's a lot for me to explain right now so I'll explain it to you when I get to your house aight. And is it cool for my sister to come stay with you. Just for a little bit till she get her own apartment," Amani asked, not wanting Amira to live at the apartment anymore.

When Amani said that, he heard the line go quiet on the other end making him think that she had hung up on him but he was proven wrong when she spoke up and said, "You better be lucky I like you and here Nasir," calling Amani by his middle name.

"Thank you mami. We finna be over there by the time you get home too. I love you," Amani said, placing the last bag that he was holding inside of the backseat of his car.

"I love you too baby," Aurora said before hanging up the phone.

Hearing the call disconnect made Amani lock his phone back and put it back in his pocket as he focused his attention on Amira.

"Rose said you could stay with her to so go ahead and pack your stuff before that nigga gets home," Amani said making Amira excitedly run back into the house and do what she was told by her older brother.

While she was busy doing that, Caden spoke up and said, "Wonder how yo dad is gonna feel about you taking Amira with you," chuckling as Amani closed the door to his car before walking around the hood to the drivers side.

"Not a fiber in my body gives a fuck how he feels so go ahead and tell him if you want to cause I know yo rat ass is gonna do it," Amani nonchalantly said, shrugging his shoulders at the male.

"Trust me I am and since you ain't living here no more I'm gonna be staying in your room," Caden said, thinking that he was getting under his skin but he wasn't.

Amani could care less about living with a liar and a pedophile and if Caden wanted to do that he could because at the end of the day Amani would be living with the woman he loved with all of his heart and her son.

"Good for you. Enjoy it while you can," Amani simply said, getting inside of his before closing the door as he waited inside of the vehicle for Amira.

1 hour later

"So you're telling me that your dad is the man that tried to sexually assault me, your uncle is my ex, and when your dad figured out he knew who I was he came up with a plan to get me fired and it worked but you didn't want it to," Aurora asked rubbing her temples, trying to make sure everything she heard was correct.

At the moment Amani was at Aurora's house and he had just finished telling her about everything that happened from the day that they had met each other up until now.

He also told her that his dad kicked her out for not taking his side in the situation so now he had to live with her, Aurora not having a problem with that at all because their relationship was now getting serious.

"Yea. That's also why I've been sad lately cause I thought that this whole time I was gonna lose you and that's not something I wanted," Amani truthfully said, looking up at Aurora.

After he said that, Aurora placed her manicured hand on his tear stained cheek, wiping the stray tears that fell from his eyes as she looked at him with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Mani you're not gonna lose me. Sure I'm a little bit upset that you waited to tell me and that I lost my job but at the end of the day you told me and I still have the money from my shop so I'm good," Aurora said.

"You forreal," Amani questioned, wiping the tears that fell from his eyes as well.

"Yes baby I'm sure. I plan on spending the rest of my life with you and the disgusting ass little that your dad came up with doesn't affect nothing," Aurora truthfully said, shaking Amani a smile.

"You right mami. This only a small bump in our relationship and if you really think about it, we can now start a new chapter together cause I now live with you," Amani said, starting to feel his mood brighten.

"Exactly baby. And that's exactly what we're gonna do," Aurora said leaning forward and placing a kiss on Amani's plump lips making him smile as he leaned back against the couch.

Instead of the two breaking up like he thought they were, they were actually staying together and starting a new chapter in their lives with each other, something Amani couldn't be happier about.

This was rushed but oh well. I'm tryna get this book over with already so the next chapter is the epilogue and that's it

Y'all better be lucky I'm a nice author because I was originally gonna have the two break up and never speak again but I decided on a happy ending

Anyways what do y'all think about Amani standing up to his dad and finally telling Aurora about anything?

What do y'all think about the two's plan to move in with each other and start a new life together?

Don't forget to vote and comment : )

Word count: 3717

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.9K 11
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง? ๐๐š๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ...
683 65 33
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ณ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž...
775 43 11
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’ ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š, ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐šŸ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐š’ ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.โฃ แด›แด แด€ส€แดขแดข แด‹ษชสแด€ สœแด€ษช, แดœษด๊œฑแด‡ แดแดสœแด€ส™ส™แด€แด› ส™สœษช ษดแด€ แด‹แด€แดแด€แด€สŸ แด‹ษช สœแดแด›ษช สœแด€ษช แดŠษชษดแด‹แด€ แดษชสŸษดแด€ ษดแด€...
3.2M 140K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....