Dancing Fairy [Tower of God]

De AsteriaDayDreams

โIt is said that when 'The Faye' emerges, it is the start of a new legend.โž Who is who? What's the story behi... Mais

[Prologue]
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 1
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 2
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 4
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 5
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 6
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 7
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 8
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 9
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 10
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 11
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 12
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 13
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 14
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 15
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 16
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 17
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 18
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 19
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 20
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 21
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 22
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 23
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 24
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 25
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 26
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 27
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 28
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 29
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 30
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 31
โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 32

โ†ณหณโธ™ Chapter 3

345 17 2
De AsteriaDayDreams

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

"Those of you who passed the test, Make a line! The next test will be on a first come first served basis!"

The teams started to scurry and make a line immediately after her instructions. Elisa was too lazy to walk, so she ended up riding on the resident crocodile's shoulder once again.

"Hi! I'm the test guide, Yellowy. The test will be conducted one team after another. The remaining teams, Please wait and follow the instructions of the guide robot."

'Is the robot named Reddy or Red bot then? No?' Elisa bored-out mind thought. As they will end up waiting for their turn.

"Waiting is soooo boring" Khun stated with a sigh. And the purple head agreed, albeit inwardly.

Both of their attention turned to Baam, who was staring at the ceiling in amazement.

"What is so interesting? Baam?" Khun finally asked.

"Huh? N-no.. it's just.. I've never been in such a bright place."

At the boy's answer, Elisa felt like someone stabbed right through her gut.

'The hell.. Is the outside world really not true?! Or was he trapped-'

The purple head accidentally fell off of the crocodile's shoulder. She fell with a resounding thud, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Ouch- I'm fine~ just fine~ nothing to see here~" She immediately waved the attention off of her with a smile.

Elisa turned to see her teammates watching her in mixed emotions. With a sigh, she also waved them off and proceeded to sit on the ground.

She was too bothered by her thoughts right now to care about her well being. Elisa can hear them continuing their conversation, as much as she wanted to partake in it. Her poker face might not hold on any longer.

A scream suddenly resounded. Unnerving everyone in the waiting hall.

With no clues given by the guide, they were all on edge for their turn.

Time passed, and their turn was near. Elisa sat beside Khun, but he was too engrossed in his own thoughts to care.

The purple head noticed the pink plastic man, who was roaming around the teams came up in between Khun and Baam.

"Hey- bro- you seem to be worried, huh?"
His presence startled the two.

Elisa remained silent, wanting to figure out his motives for approaching the teams.

"What are you? What do you want?" Khun asks while staring at the newcomer in contempt.

'Wait- newcomer?' Something clicked in Elisa's brain.

"Don't stare at me like that! We're all in the same boat! I came here to give you a huge hint about the test." His words further confirmed the girl's theories. Though his suspicious af, his sources might be trustworthy.

"A-Are you sure?!" Baam shouted in shock.

"Hiss~ Don't say it out loud. They'll all hear." The man said, gesturing a shush motion.

''Hiss~'? Is that supposed to be akin to a balloon whose letting out air?!' The purple haired woman inwardly rips her hair out at the similarities.

"Hint..? How would you know?" Khun asked while slapping the Balloon man's hand off of him.

"Deduction. I was chosen because of my intelligence. So this one is simple." He confidently stated, putting a finger up as a point to himself.

"We've got no clues at all. What could be the basis of your deduction?" The blue head inquired, challenging the Balloon man.

"Hmph- What do you mean no clues? The biggest clue is given every time!"

"What?!" Khun exclaimed in shock at his words.

'Geez.. Can't he just calm down?' Elisa was watching them in silence yet she can't help the slip up in her expressions whenever the man in question is the topic.

"It is time!" Once the Balloon man finally stated the clue, Elisa started connecting the dots. And in the end, she was relaxing on her seat as they discussed what the lass had already came up with.

"Thank you! Mr. Neon Plastic Bag!! So nice of you to tell us what you know!" Baam happily thanked the man, with a brand new nickname.

This made Elisa laugh. The boy was great at giving nicknames. Well, not as accurate as Balloon but still.

"No need to thank him, Baam." Khun interjected calmly.

"..Huh?" Baam's word came out at the same time Elisa's eyebrow raised. Both in confusion.

"He just wants to see if his hypothesis is right by using. You're telling us to test your hypothesis, aren't you?" Khun's deduction held some truth in it but..

"Seriously, what's the harm in trying it?" Khun's head snapped to the side to see Elisa standing up.

"Huh? Of course, there's plenty! Like-" He argued but the girl cut him off.

"Oh please, spare me the lecture. Anyways, Thank you, Mr. Balloon!" She thanked him with a wide smile.

"Are you listening to me? I said it's dangero-" The blue head was now cut off by a scream.

"Oh Well, at least let me thank him for his service." Elisa exclaimed while winking at the Neon plastic bag man with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Next team please." The purple head saw her team and the Balloon looking at the timer. With it reading, '9:40' mins.

Now, Khun visibly looked conflicted.

As we stand in front of the door, the test guide leaves some instructions.

"The test starts when you open the door beyond this one. Then- I'll open the door for you."

As the door creaks open, The Balloon guy sways his arms in a wave.

"Good luck! Good luck! I hope you pass!!" He bellows out.

Khun stares at him, disgruntled. While Elisa waves back with the same exact enthusiasm.

Once they opened the door, what greeted them was a dark with 12 red doors. In the middle, was a man. Who looks too girly for everyone's sake.

"Nice to meet you, Regulars. My name is Hansung Yu. Your next test administrator." He greeted them in a formal bow.

"Nice to meet you." Baam and Elisa chorused as they bow back in response.

"Usually, I am just a test supervisor on Evankhell's floor. But this time, I will be directly in charge of this test. This time, the test is simple. Do you see all these doors behind me?"

'Oh everyone says that.' Elisa refrained the eyeroll and nodded at the man's question.

"Within 10 minutes- Find the real door and open it." The man simply instructs. This already puzzled them all.

"..huh? Find the real door? Amongst all those?" Khun asked in an incredulous manner.

"Yes. Isn't it really simple? Here are 12 doors in total. Among them, find the 'real door' that will take you outside. If you find the real door and open it- you will pass." The test administrator continued on with no stop.

"However, if you don't find the door in 10 minutes and give up, you'll fail. And if you open a wrong door within 10 minutes, you will die." At his words, the team tensed up in response.

"D-die.. you said?!" Baam shouted out, making sure he heard it correctly.

"Then- what is the secret to finding the real door? Show it to us!" Khun inquired yet again.

"There aren't anymore hints." He stated with a smile. Making the whole team frantically shout in disbelief.

Rak was now raging with Baam trying to calm him down. Khun started to brainstorm yet nothing came up as time pass by.

Elisa, who was calmly watching the scene, yawned and turned to look at the timer.

It's '4:20', nearing the end of time. She wanted them to figure it out on their own. But as their teammate, she needs to help them now.

So with long strides heading towards her blue haired teammate. She smacked the back of his head with a resounding clap.

Everyone froze, dumbfounded at her actions. But Elisa had no time to waste.

"For God's sake, Rak! Just open a goddamn door!!" She shouted to the crocodile who was near the doors.

"Don't tell me what to do!!" Rak bellows out as he kicked a random door down.

"You- I- What have you done?!" Khun shouts in anger at Elisa, who snubbed him.

"Urgh- and you?! Why that door?!" He turned to Rak this time. With the girl basically ignoring him, the alligator is the only who can answer about their actions.

"What? There are no hints. Then isn't it obvious to guess?" He confidently answered.

There was tense silence before a chuckle came out of Elisa's mouth.

"What an answer. I basically told you that though." She stated with a smile, walking ahead of the frozen blue head to her other teammates.

"Huh?! Don't be overconfident! I did it all by myself!" Rak shouted back. He didn't want to admit anything.

"Sure you did!!" Elisa shouted back in response with a cheeky grin lighting up her whole face.

"Hey!! Wait!! Why did you guess?! You idiots!! I could've-" Khun was once again cut off by the very same girl.

"But you didn't. You took too much time." Elisa bluntly told him. The blue haired boy was taken aback for a moment.

"There could've been a hint?!" Khun still insisted. She let out a sigh at his stubbornness.

"So did you find it? Did ya?" This time, Rak bantered back.

"Well, not yet but.." He hesitantly stated.

"See! Purple Turtle was right!-"

"Oh thank you^^"

"-Shut up! And that Yellow turtle said there aren't any more!!" Rak shouted back louder. To finally get the white turtle to accept their decision.

Khun opened his mouth to counter again but he was cut off by the sound of someone clapping.

'Tsk. It was about time you intervened.' Elisa sourly thought to herself as the test administrator stood up and face them.

"Congratulations, you passed the test."

"Whaaaaaaaatttt?" Khun and Baam asked in unison.

"Passed?! What do you mean..!!" Khun walked forward to face the examiner.

"Why? Aren't you pleased?" He calmly asked.

"I am.. it's not that but..!!"

"To pass this test- you just had to open any door within 5 minutes. You opened a door within 5 minutes, so you passed obviously." He explained with an easy going smile.

'..I'm seeing that smile too often that it's scary.' Elisa blankly smiled to herself.

"You gave us no clues and you say opening the door in 5 minutes is the way to pass the test? What can you evaluate in a test like this!" The blue haired boy just can't accept such test.

"Mr. Khun. We did give you hints. It's just that you didn't trust them. I knew you would be like this. Khun Aguero Agnes. One of the 'abandoned sons' who were kicked out after the fight of the Khun family."

"You-!!"

That information was important for future uses. But Elisa just can't take such info with the person in question is present. That much was enough, so she tuned out the rest of the conversation till they started walking out of the room.

"AHAHAHAHA How was my guess?? You stupid turtles can't do anything without the Great Rak!" The crocodile boosted his intellect.

Elisa just leave him be. He can have his fun, for now. Her attention was on the in denial blue turtle.

"..are you sulking?" She asks him teasingly.

"No." Khun's immediate answer.

"Oh." They continued walking in silence.

"You anticipated my question, didn't you?"

"... I did no such thing."

"Hehe~ Sure, sure~"

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

100K 3.7K 21
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
269K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
69.8K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
25.1K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...