Cute Devil and Mr Kooky

By sunnuisance

What would happen if one day some strange event happen lead to Win Metawin, the cute devil actor, accidentall... More

Authors Notes
Prologue
CH1: First Meeting
CH2: Fighting
CH3: Slave
CH4: Acting
CH5: Sudden encountered
CH6: Body swap
CH7: Chaotic
CH8: Favor
CH9: Guilty
CH10: Solution
CH11: Mystery old man
CH12: He cares.. he don't.. care
CH13: Audition
CH14: Argument
CH15: Let's move on
CH16: Train of thought
CH17: It's complicated
CH18: A little thing called love
CH19: Unknow Feeling
CH20: Unexpected outcome
CH21: Sweet Kooky
CH22: Bright's essence
CH23 : Unexpected News
CH24: Family
CH25: Painful past
CH26: Unsettled feeling
CH27: Heart to Heart
CH28: Forgiveness
CH29: Repented
CH31: CEO's boyfriend
CH32: Grow old together

CH30: Life and Love

650 48 5
By sunnuisance

"Baby, I heard you got casted to film a movie produced by a very famous director."

Win looked up to Bright and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. He laughs, "I can't hide anything from our CEO."

"Congrats baby! I am so proud of you. You deserve this." Bright ruffled Win's hair and plant a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"I never imagine that I am able to work with this director. All his work are box office. Now, I'm afraid that I can't deliver my character very well."

"Nah.. you are doing great. I believe you can nail this character. You have been dreaming to act in this crime thriller genre right. Finally, you got this. When will you start shooting?" Bright asked after gave some encouragement.

"I hope so. The casting is still not completed. The production still could not find some of cast for a few important characters. Probably we will start after all the important character had been finalized." Win explained.

"You probably will get busy when the time come and will have less time for me." Bright whined.

Win sat on Bright's lap and circle his arm over Bright's neck. He leaned slightly and whispered to Bright's ear, "Don't get sulky. Until then, I'm all yours."

"Stop seducing me." Bright warned firmly.

Win stared deeply at Bright's eyes and said with a low and soft voice, "I am not."

"Don't blame me if I take you right over here." Bright warned again.

"I am innocent." Win said in a meeky voice while blinking his eyes.

Bright could not held it anymore. He lifted Win up and put him on the office's desk. He leaned down and grabbed the younger upper lips with his own lips. Win put his arm over Bright's neck.

The kiss was not that innocent. Both of them sucked each other lips hungrily. Bright moved his tongue inside to savor Win's lips at every corner.

Bright's hand was moving fast unbuttoned Win's shirt. Bright moved his lips to the exposed collarbone, the nice scent from Win's body arouse him more. Win tilted his head slightly, full in pleasure when Bright kissed and sucked his exposed skin.

CREAKKK!

Win and Bright froze and looked at the sudden sound.

"Boss I—" Mike covered his mouth and he immediately lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry, boss." He quickly closed the door, feeling embarassed on what he just had witnessed just now.

Win immediately pushed the CEO, pulled up his clothes and tidy up his hair. His face was flush in red.

Bright was slightly annoyed because of the interruption. "Let's continue baby." He coaxed Win.

"I can't believe you don't lock the door. What if we in the middle you fucking me and someone enter the office—"

"Baby, the language" Bright interrupted. "No one will dare to enter my office room without my permission."

Win lifted his eyebrow.

"Okay.. except Mike! I need to cut off his one month salary!" Bright said decisively.

"It is your fault for not locking door. Why you would cut P'Mike's salary?" Win argued.

Bright frowned in confuse. Okay, now I'm wrong. Didn't we both lost in kissing just now. Who would seduced him in the first place. Bright thought but he didn't dare to said it to Win's face. "Baby, okay I'm wrong. I will make up to you tonight."

"Nah.. no sex for you for a week." Win said playfully and ran out from the office.

Bright was petrified. 'Mike! I will cut your salary for real!

Bright pressed the phone button, "Min, asked Mike to enter the office."

Mike then entered the office with pale face. Before Bright said anything he apologized first, "Boss, I'm sorry!"

"Why you don't knock the door first, Mike?" Anyone can tell Bright's voice was irritating.

"I have knocked so many time but I don't hear any respond." Mike tried to reasoning to save himself.

Uhh.. so Mike already knocked the door. How can Win and him not realize it. We were so lost just now. It was Win fault to seduced him right here. But that cute little bean blamed him for not locking the door. Luckily his lover was cute.

"Next time if I don't respond in 5 minutes when I'm with Win, you should know what's going on inside. It's all your fault." Bright shifted the blame to Mike.

'Now that's my fault? How would I know what the two of you doing inside. It was boss who didn't hear the knocking and didn't lock the door.' Mike scolded his boss secretly.

"So, what's the matter?" Bright switched the topic and sat behind his desk.

"The company from Japan had contacted us regarding the investment in our company. They agreed to our term and accepted our company proposal. They will sent their representative soon to met us" Mike explained.

"Good. Asked Min to prepared the document needed. Anything else?"

Mike shook his head. "No boss."

"Okay you can leave."

Mike bowed a little and walked out from the office.

Bright felt irritated for a second because his moment with Win was interrupted. He wanted nothing except to go home and cuddle with his lover but he still had a work to do.

.

"Phi, what's happen to your neck?" First asked as he looked at Win entered the kitchen.

"Uhh? What?" Win tried to touch his neck.

"It is red. Let me see." First moved closer but before First could touched it Win let out a squeal sound making the other startled by his behaviour.

Win just realized it probably a bite mark from Bright. He should not seduce this wild tiger in the office next time.

Looking at Win's reaction suddenly First noticed something wrong. After connecting the dot in his mind he smirked and said, "Phi you are making love with P'Bright at his office, right?"

"Oho First.. why your mouth is so smart?" Win put the food that he brought on the dining table. He cannot help but blushing by First's remark.

"Heunnna.. your face all red, someone is blushing.. someone is shy..~~" First teased his older brother.

"Who is blushing? The weather outside is hot. That's why my face all red." Win defend himself.

"Okay, phi. I will believe you even though the rain just stopped a moment ago" First laughed as he enjoyed teasing Win.

"Shut up."

Three year had passed. Both Win and First in a good term. Bright and Luke also had forgive First and all of them were good. Their mom had passed away 2 years later because of elder diseases.

In the 2 years of taking care of their mother, both of them had no regret. They had done their best. Even though it was just a short moment for Win but Win glad that he was able to meet his mother and able to taking care her before she go away forever.

First had stopped from acting and he continued his career in feelance designer. He like his current career and what important was he was getting better. All thanks to his brother who helped him to get treatment for his disorder.

"How's about you and Luke? Do you still rejecting him?" Win asked while he took the fruit to sink to wash it.

First went silent. "Phi, you are good in shifting the topic."

Win sat and started to peel the fruits. "But really.. I wonder why you didn't accept his love. I don't believe if you said you didn't love him. Your eyes tell everything."

"Our relationship is complicated phi."

"Hmm.. First tell me the truth, do you still haunted by a past? So, that's why you can't accept Luke?" Win asked as he looked at his brother.

"It will be lying if I say I forgot completely. To say that I don't accept him was not even worth mentioning. I have no right to not accepting him in the first place, phi. Brother Luke and I.. we will never work. I want to see him happy and have healthy and good partner." First said feeling frustrated.

"But don't you ever think that he only can be happy if you accept his love? Don't you think he will suffer more by doing this. First.. I don't want to force or pressure you or anything. Ask yourself. Someone feeling is not easily shifted. He has been in love with you for long time."

Win knew First also had feeling for Luke but his brother still scared and haunted by what happened on past. He afraid to hurt Luke again and was scared his disorder would cause Luke trouble later on. He felt pity toward his younger brother.

"Phi.. I'm scared. I'm afraid I will disappoint him. There is a time I want to accept him and loving him while acting like nothing happen but I can't. He is too precious and I don't want he get hurt again by me."

"If you don't want me feel disappointed and get hurt then let me date you then." The sudden voice made both of them jump out of startled.

Win and First both turned to the familiar voice.

"Luke.." Win said while First was fidgeting on his feet. Then Win looked over when he saw Bright just walked in.

"What happen? Why everyone is quiet?" Bright asked.

Win stood up and grabbed Bright's arm. In hurried he said, "First, I go back first with Bright. Talk to him." He managed to mutter quietly to First. He hope First talked to Luke and they solved their problem.

Bright who had been dragged by Win feeling confused.

"I will tell you in a car. Let's go back." Win explained as if he understood what was in Bright's mind.

.

As they entered the apartment, Bright lifted Win and put him on his shoulder making Win squealed in panicked.

"Babe, what are you doing? Let me down"

"I want to finish what you had start in the office earlier." Bright then walked to their room. Win tried to get down but Bright was strong to hold him firmly on his shoulder.

Once they were in bedroom, Bright threw Win with careful on the bed and he climbed the bed giving no room for Win to escape.

He caged Win from both side making Win had no space to move other than staring at the person who hovering over him on the top.

"Now, you can't escape little bean." Bright smirked and started to pull off his own shirt.

"Wait.. wait.. are we really doing it right now?" Win asked. Bright nodded and started to unbutoned Win's shirt.

Win grabbed Bright's hand. With innocent eyes, mouth pout slightly he said, "Babe, can I take a shower first. I'm sweaty all over a place now."

Bright didn't buy. He knew this was Win idea to trick him. If he let Win showered now, he would not get any tonight.

"Baby, I like the smell of your sweat. I don't mind. Let's continue." Bright then kissed Win on the lips while his hand tried to remove Win's clothes.

The sound of kissed was filled in the room. Bright moved towards Win's neck and started to attack behind Win's ear. The place where Win was very sensitive. Win lets out a small groan when Bright teased him there.

"Bright.. it tick..lis..ump—" Bright caught Win's lips before the younger finished his words. Bright pulled out when he noticed Win out of breath.

Win's face was flush. He tried to catch up his breath, "Why you look in hurry?"

"Because I have been waiting to make love with you since this afternoon." Bright panted as he lowered his head to stare at his beautiful lover. He never bored to stare at this beautiful figure.

"Let me top you this time." Win said suddenly and his words made Bright laughing.

"Baby, are you sure you want to topping me? Do you still have energy left?" Bright slide his hand over Win's hair.

Win smirked and in one moved he pushed Bright and switched their position. Now, he was on top of Bright.

Bright impressed by Win's movement.

"Baby, did you go to gym secretly behind my back. You are quite strong now."

Win smiled proudly.

"Okay, I will give you a chance to top me. Do it." Bright sprawled both of his arm and lying there unmoving, waiting for Win to do him.

"Mr CEO, you think I wouldn't dare huh?" Win felt full of spirit out of sudden.

"I will give you pleasure until you cannot spell the word fuck anymore." Win said as he lowered his head and starter to play his mouth around Bright's body.

Bright moaning in pleasure when Win did his job. Both of them was stark naked. After playing around, Win felt exhausted. Bright then smiled secretly.

"Baby, let me do you." Bright coaxed Win.

"I give up. Let's change position before I change my mind." Win said out of breath.

Bright was cheering inside. Finally this little bean was give up.

"Baby, I love you." Bright whispered behind Win's ears as he thrust gently and sent Win into a cloud nine.

.

AN: Double update yeayy~~ I hope you enjoy the story 🧡 We almost reach the end of the story. 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 4.1K 28
Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree is engaged to Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn's one and only beloved step-sister, Love Pattrinite! The problem is he keeps fin...
144K 7K 18
Bright Vachirawit's life was fine until Win Metawin comes invading his calm space with his annoying and clumsy behaviour. To his surprise suddenly he...
54.2K 2.9K 40
Win Metawin the teacher of Chemistry. He's the favorite teacher, lecturer, lab assistant. He's a combo. His beauty, handsomeness, intelligence all am...
38.8K 2.1K 25
When Win Metawin enters the University of Thammasat and ends up falling for Bright Vachirawit at first sight, his heart starts to beat for him withou...