I Got Reincarnated As A Villa...

By MizukiMyun

Anna Krelle was a stressed 22 years old college student. She also worked on a job from a cafe to earn income... More

[Quick Note]
[Chapter 1] Reincarnation
[Chapter 2] Acting
[Chapter 4] Training
[Chapter 5] Birthday Part 1/2
Merry Christmas
[Chapter 5.5] Birthday Part 2/2
[Chapter 6] Power
[Chapter 7] Training 2
[Chapter 8] School - Part 1/3
[NOT PART OF THE STORY]
[Chapter 9] School - Part 2/3
[Chapter 10] School - Part 3/3
[Chapter 11] Rumors
Characters' Drawing
[Chapter 12] Heliot

[Chapter 3] Language

408 18 2
By MizukiMyun

I just sat there on the bed around 10 minutes before realizing another detail on the information.

"Open info"

~
~
~
~
Titles: The Duke's First Daughter, Princess, Strucked Lighting Survivor, Reincarnated, Resurrected, Alive but undead

She is a Duke's Daughter but have a title of a Princess? The heck was up with that?

Should I change this through force or is this intentional? I don't know.

I then heard a knock on the door and I closed the tab thingy, then said "Come in".

The door opened revealing the maid from earlier. She seems exhausted but was smiling.

I stared at her blankly and saw an another head behind her. I tilted my head a bit to see and pointed at the person.

"Who. is. that?" The maid flinched and excitedly whispered at the person, she let the person in and it was a boy.

"A. boy?" Now the boy turned white and looked down at the ground. I could see the maid holding a laugh.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I thought.

"P-princess.... tutor.... a girl...." (P-princess, this is your tutor, and she's a girl...)

The maid bowed and naturally the person also bowed. They can feel the shocked and confused I felt when I heard that the boy was actually a girl.

"A. girl?" They looked up towards me, holding their laughter and embarrassed faces.

"Hurry up. I. don't. remember. the. language so. you. better. make me. learn. it fast." I pointed a chair that was next to a desk near me.

The tutor got the hint and slowly walked towards the chair and sat on it placing 2 books on the desk.

I acted like the original Amy again so I looked at the books with disgust. Which I clearly know I hated doing so.

"Let's..... Princess.... I'll make..... possible...." (Let's start now Princess. I'll make it as fast as possible.)

"Princess, princess, why are they calling me 'Princess' when I'm not a princess myself?"

I just nodded and let her do the teaching.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been 3 months, and all I've done was learn the language which I called "Gibberish" and lay on the bed to heal the scar from a lighting strike.

Come to think of it, after I reincarnated into Amy, she had a freshlike scar from a lightning strike I think.

I wonder, did she die and her soul is now wandering around while I died on Earth then my soul got transferred on her body?

While I was thinking, a knock can be heard outside.

"Come in" I managed to practice my voice perfectly to match Amy's character, "What do you want?"

The maid, Kate, entered the room with an envelope, maybe?

"Princess, your Father has requested you to go to the dining room..." The maid handed me the envelope and I opened it.

"So you're saying, I got summoned by Father? What does he want from me?" I read the envelope and was surprised.

It was an invitation from the school of the story. But I thought I would only get this after I turn 5??? Or did I forget the time of the story?

"Invitation to enter a school? What a nuisance, I'll go to the dining room, but I would never go to school to study."

That words hurt, I worked my ass off in my old life to help my family now I'm here acting like I don't care about school... can I try suicide instead-

The maid nodded and helped me walk to the dining room, my body is still weak and can't walk properly so I need help.

We got to the dining room and there was two guards guarding it, when they saw me and Kate, they opened the door and let us in.

There I saw OA's family, four of them, even their personal servants are there.

"I didn't remember this happening because we readers only got showed about the fl's life, this is bad, I need help from the manhwa to know my way out here."

I gritted my teeth and sat on the chair next to the OA's sister, Anne.

She seemed scared and confused but I just ignored it.

"What do you want Father? This better be worth it" I glared at the duke "My body is weak right now so make sure all that walk from my room to here better not be in vain."

They were disgusted by the way I talked towards the duke. Look, this ain't my dad, my dad is someone who doesn't ignore their children to save his reputation.

Why I said that? Because this son of a b*tch ignored all the cries from Anne to save her from the people making fun of her but instead sided with that people to save face and helped those who started the fake news about her.

However, this only happened after Amy dies so I can't do anything about that.

"Do not talk like that to your Father, Amy! You better apologize, right now!" The duchess slammed both her hands and shouted those words, her face was red from that amount of anger.

"Sorry sorry, just hurry up" I shrugged and leaned on the chair, "Well?"

The duke stared at me blankly and sighed, "Your birthday will be in 3 months, so I need you to heal that body of yours or people will make fun of you even if you're a noble."

"Oh? Then hire a doctor then, I'm not some kind of a miracle kid that would suddenly be healed up when they are told to" I stood up and walked towards the door, "I'll be leaving now, thank you for wasting my time Father."

I smiled at them and waved my hands, I motioned Kate, who was frozen from the situation, to help me go back to my room.

"Get back here you brat! Your Father was only worried about you and you dare disrespect that!?"

The duchess voice was literally much more higher than mine when I'm a child, I almost gone deaf by that you hear me!?

"Sister Amy! Get back here, Father still have things to talk about!" Now I heard OA's brother shouting at me, he was calm yet angry, how does that make sense?

"Father said I need to recover my body and I'm doing that, I'm just doing what Father told me to, is that wrong as well?" I glared at them but now, it was far more than a glare, but a death glare instead.

They all suddenly went silent and just looked down from embarrassment.

"I'm going back to my room, talk to me there if you need anything, bye."
.
.
.
.
.
AAAAAAHHHHHH, that acting was so out of control!!!! Why the heck did I do that!?!? I haven't even heard this part of the story yet I acted so out of character!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH

I was laying on the bed, face flat and was gripping the pillow so hard, my hands almost feel like it's getting numb from the grip.

"I need to train this body now, I only have 3 months left before I get OA's powers then get engaged by the prince at age 7, then all that story beginning from then on, I won't have time either after I get the powers because I would be together with a knight all the time, I won't get a chance to train secretly.

But how do I train? I'm not that smart back in my old life, and I was only a girl working on a cafe too.

"Open info"

Name: Amy Jae Kel Perlic
Age: 4
Height: 41 inches
Gender: Female
Powers: {can only get it after touching an orb inside a church after turning 5}

HP: 40/40
MP: ???
Mana Capacity: 8,500 (counting...)

STR: 10
ATK: 2
MATK: 5
DEF: 3
MDEF: 6
INT: 18
AGI: 1
C-HIT: 2
LUK: 5

Skills

Studying Maniac(passive skill)
-whenever the host reads a book, the host will be able to understand it better and faster than average.

Titles: Duke's First Daughter, 'Princess', Strucked Lighting Survivor, Reincarnated, Resurrected, Alive but Undead, ???

Is there a stat where it shows my stamina? I need to train this body because it's much more weaker than the OA's body on the manhwa.

I held out my hand and motioned Kate to come near me.

"Hey, I'm hungry, go bring me a dessert or you'll be fired, be here before 20 minutes got it?"

She nodded and hurriedly walked out the room.

Now that she's out of the room, I can explore my stats much more better now.

"Open info"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Skills

Studying Maniac(passive skill)
-whenever the host reads a book, the host will be able to understand it better and faster than average.
.
.
.
I need another passive skill, this skill won't help me much considering Amy doesn't read books...

"Oh?" I tapped the 'QUEST' below the skills.

QUEST: MEDITATE THREE-SIX HOURS A DAY FOR A MONTH

REWARDS: INT +30, Calm mind(Passive skill), Ring of Peace(E-Rank Item)

Calm Mind(Passive Skill)
-the host will always have a calm mind no matter the situation.{this will adjusted according to a host's way of thinking}

Ring of Peace
-INT +10

That is a lot of INT, isn't she supposed to be the dumb and annoying antagonist? Is this the reason why she doesn't study because she already have a lot of INT?

But there are a lot of different knowledge, Academic Knowledge, Battle IQ, Experience, Real Life Knowledge, Relationship Experience, Training Experience/Knowledge; a simple INT that is on a status is only for the magic you need to be able to use it, not some 'natural intelligence'.

Hmmm, the quest here says that I need to meditate for a month to get this rewards...

"Oi, I don't care about INT right now, I need to raise up my stamina to endure any events that I might have forgot on the story."

I scratched both my head and neck because I was confused and irritated.

The door opened and I saw Kate bringing a plate with the dessert I told her to get me for.

"Ah, I forgot that I requested a dessert, place it on the desk."

She placed the dessert on the desk and helped me eat it.

Honestly, why would Amy turn so bad when she had a life as luxurious as this? Well except about her father but come on...

"You can go now, I need alone time, I don't like peasants being around me." I grabbed the plate and just crossed my arms while waiting for her to leave.

"Ah.., yes princess.. I'll be going now.." She bowed and walked out of the room again then closed the door.

I'm very sorry Kate, but I need to meditate and act like Amy too when I'm around people.

"*Sigh*, the dessert is actually good but I need to meditate now, no one should be going in on the room, hopefully..."
.
.
.
.
Okay I locked the door, I don't want to be caught meditating. Seriously though, how do you meditate?

Do I do it like how I saw fictional characters do?

So first step, do that cross-sitting idk thingy something, and second the fingers thingy?

So I did it and it hurted like hell, this body still hasn't recovered that much and I'm doing this thing, fuck.

I closed my eyes and calmed my mind to feel the mana surrounding me.

There I felt mana floating and going to my direction, it felt like water was flowing inside me.

"Hah!" I opened my eyes and was out of breath.

"Of course...this is literally my first time meditating with mana, I can't success in my first time.."

I was catching my breath and relaxed my body. I continued meditating till midnight, with breaks, especially if I'm hungry.

*ding*

QUEST: MEDITATE THREE-SIX HOURS A DAY FOR A MONTH

COMPLETED: 12/550 hours

Keep up the good work host.

[PART THAT CAN BE SKIPPED]

Hello! I'm sorry for the long update, school has been a torture this past few weeks because our 1st semester is ending so yea, sorry about that everyone.

I will try to publish the next chapter tomorrow while I edit the past chapters.

Thank you so much for checking out this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
18.5K 625 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
68.5K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
36.2K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...