World's Collide

By DefinatlyNotARat

What would happen if Ranboo was transported to a world where everyone had powers, and there was no war to be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N

A/N

1K 26 1
By DefinatlyNotARat

Hi, this is my first time writing a book like this so I don't expect anyone to actually read it. But if you do manage to find yourself reading this then thank you.

The reason I decided to write this book was to test my Non-existent writing skills, and also because my life is so numbingly boring at the moment that I thought if I invest myself into something then my brain might actually decide to work.

I'm also sorry for any plot holes in this story.

If you do end up liking this book for some reason, I would love to know.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
15.7K 348 13
Alone, Izuku felt alone. Surrounded by people everyday, but the feeling still persisted. Was it because he was not like everyone else? Was it because...
29.2K 681 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...
170K 4.7K 78
This story is where when deku and is depressed, along the way he becomes villainous and a saga begins What if deku was depressed What if that led to...