GlitchDust

Galing kay adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... Higit pa

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Glitch and Abyss

2K 45 31
Galing kay adamabyss12

Dust looked around the AU that he and the others are in, as he than spoke out.

"So...Delta. Where are we now?"

Delta than stepped forward, as he than spoke out.

"If I were thinking, I'd say we are inside of Outertale. This is an AU where...it is mostly the same setting, Minsters being sealed away and the human visits the place where the monsters resides in, but instead of being sealed inside of a mountain, they are sealed somewhere in space itself."

This made Dust a little bit surprised, as Chara than spoke out.

"We're in space?! We are really in space?!"

Delta looks at Swap Chara and nodded his head, before he than spoke out.

"Yep, we are."

Chara looks like she has literal stars in her eyes, as she looks around the place that he and the others are in, as Scoundrel looks around, as he than spoke up.

"Wow. I never thought that there would be a place where there is an AU as beautiful as this. Usually, I would see the ugly side of things, and not the pretty side of anything that I would see."

Swap Asriel stepped forward, his hands inside of his pockets, as he than spoke out.

"Well, at least we're safe...but mom and...dad...that Killer person will pay for this."

Delta than spoke out.

"Killer didn't do it because he simply wanted to do it. He is ordered to do it."

Asriel than looks at Delta, as if he is nuts, as he than spoke out.

"Who?"

Delta than spoke out.

"Nightmare. He is the one that sent Killer, and is his boss, or rather, a leader is group that he and someone else has made. And this group is a very large and powerful group. And they seem to went to spread negativity to every universe that they can get their hands on. They do not care of your liver, and in fact, want to ruin it, no matter what it takes."

This made Asriel stunned, before he clenched his fists, as he felt rage bubbling inside of his mind. He could not believe this. His family had been killed, and it is too simply make the suffer. As he did, he felt Chara holding onto Asriel's shoulder, and Asriel, not wanting to worry his sister, calms down for now, but still feels rather angry. He looks down, as he sat down onto the snow. Geno looks at the siblings, and he feels sad for them, as his body glitched a little bit, Color looks at the sight that is before his eyes, and even he feels sad about it, as he knows what it is like to lose members of your family, especially the ones that did not deserve to die, and the ones that simply spent all of their time taking care of them, only for their lives to be thrown away for more reason, especially since the human of his world had taken his brother away, and he had to sacrifice everything, even his own existence, in order to protect what he had lost, but at the cost of his existence being removed, and the fact turns that he is forced to live inside of the void, where he is forgotten forever.

Dust sighed, as he than looked up at the stars, as his scarf, along with Geno's scarf, began to wave around a little bit, as Dust than spoke out.

"It is so beautiful inside of this area. I only wish I had an AU as beautiful as this one that we are seeing before us."

Dustbelief walks up next to Dust and spoke out.

"Agreed, brother. But at least our homes got a new happy ending, even though it had been difficult to try and obtain it."

Dust nodded, as he than looked around the area for a little bit, before he than spoke out.

"I'm gonna see if there is anyone near us, or at least, near our location, and hopefully they do not spot us. Scoundrel, Papyrus, please do the same."

The other 2 nodded, as Dust than stood up, and he then began to walk around and try to see if there is an area that they are able to see if there are anyone coming to the location that the others are in now. His eyes flared dangerously, as he is ready to fight, and in case that this Outertale is a genocide timeline of sorts, or at least, he hopes that it is not a genocide timeline of sorts, especially with how dangerous the human can be. He maybe much more stronger, and he may refuse death, but the human's Determination is without limit, while Dust, he does not know if there is a limit to how much Determination that he has inside of himself. However, the good thing is that, since he had been consuming human food, he had gained more and more physical matter enough for his Determination, and he is now able to gain Animosity, which made him even more powerful than he was before in the past, and combined with the fact that he had been able to kill Bete Noire, made him even more dangerous than ever before, and now, he is going to use that on the human that dares to try and attack him, that dares to the and kill him for the LV that he has inside of himself, as well as his Determination.

As Dust searches around, he goes to try and see if there is an area in which he can spot the place where there are any likely unwanted visitors to see. As he walked around, he then saw something in the corner of his eye sockets. He turned around, and saw a bright flash of light appear out of complete nowhere, and he does not know why. This made Dust confused, as he than goes to the bright flash of light, and tries to see what it is that has appeared, and he has his scythe ready, as he prepares himself to slice down and kill the ones that are an enemy. He walks up to the area of where the bright flash of light is, and he than saw it, but not what he expected to see.

What appeared onto the ground of the Outertale version of Snowdin...is none other than a Sans that looks exactly like Dust, except that he looked like a normal Sans. But despite this, he can feel that this Sans has Determination inside of him. Stronger than the human in a way, but weaker than Dust himself, but is likely as strong, if not stronger than Geno, but he has no idea if that sort of thing is true or not. In fact, he has no idea how strong this version of Sans before him is.

Dust than bends down and picked up the other Sans, as he held him, before he than teleported to the ground, and when the group turned around, they are surprised to see that Dust had reappeared with a Sans in his hands, picked up, and being carried, as he is unconscious. Color Sans goes to this Sans, as he than used his blue magic and sets him down onto the ground, as he than spoke.

"What the...where did you find this one?"

Dust than spoke out.

"I don't know. He just appeared in a flash of light for some unknown reason."

Delta looks down and spoke out.

"This amount of DT, there is only one version of Sans that I can think of that has this amount...but it can't be. That version of dead."

Dust than looks at Delta and spoke out.

"Delta, do you have an idea in what this Sans is?"

Delta looks at Dust and nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Yeah, I do. This Sans is from a timeline that is very similar to yours, where he had a Bete Noire of his one, except that he's killed by her hands instead of surviving. And unlike you, he never killed monsters, in order to gain DT, and instead has been able to absorb Frisk's soul or be injected with Determination to become this powerful, but even than is not enough for this one to survive. So he is very unlucky compared to you. This Sans is from an alternate timeline called Glitchtale.

Dust looked down at the person that is lying down, and Dust sits down, as he waits for the person, for the other version of him to wake up, and see what happens. And after minutes of waiting, after what must have been a few minutes, it finally happened.

The Sans that is lying on the ground opened his eyes, and too the surprise of Dust, this Sans has 2 cyan eyes that are glowing instead of the left. Likely from the result of Determination itself. He than began to look around, as he spoke out.

"Wh-Where am I..am I..."

Than, Dust puts a hand on Sans' shoulder, as he than spoke out.

"Hey, you alright other me?"

This made Glitch look at Dust, as he than looked and spoke out.

"Who are you?"

Dust than spoke out.

"I'm you from an alternate timeline. Look, you can get explanations later. Right now...you need to rest. So take your time to rest and recover your strength."

This made Glitch unhappy, but he really does not need it, as he simply looked around, as he spoke out.

"I can't just rest yet, I have got something very important to do, and it is too much for me to ignore."

Dust Sans than held him down, as he checked his stats, and he sees that his Stats are pretty good for a version of Sans.

Sans                            LV-1                         HP-21

ATK-1                       DEF-999

Dust looks at Glitch, as due to the fact that he has the exact same stats, at least in defense, when he is still LV-19. A shame that he only had 21 HP and 1 ATK, because this is simply bad for him. But he also sees that his DT is starting to drain, along with his body's composition. He than takes out a needle, which has DETERMINATION in it, before he than pierced it into his left arm, much to Glitch's slight agony, as he injected it, before he than spoke out.

"Geez, buddy. You look like you went to hell or something, because your body is starting to drain. Here, eat this."

He than takes out a Butterscotch Pie, and gave it to Glitch, which surprised him. But Sans decides to take it, and takes a multiple bites out of the Butterscotch Pie, and luckily, this one, as it is on the surface for so long, it is able to improve his condition. However, this did not truly stop it yet. Just slowed it down, but only very slow did it no longer do it, because not only did it heal his HP, but it also gave him more physical matter. Dust than looks at Glitch, who than looks up at him, and spoke out.

"Who...who are you?"

Dust looked down at Glitch, before he than spoke out.

"We can talk about who I am...as well as...who we are, later. But right now...you need to rest a little bit. Besides, you best now waste your magic. I slowed it down for now, but you cannot waste it while you are awake. Okay?"

Glitch looked at Dust, a little bit unhappy about it, but he sighed, as he laid down onto the ground, and spoke out.

"Okay."

Glitch than closed his eyes and slept, as Dust looked down at Glitch, as he whispered out to the others.

"Man, this is a mess, like...how did he even get here to this AU?"

Delta looks down, as he than spoke out.

"I don't know. And I am pretty sure that this sort of thing is not supposed to happen. There is something wrong right now, and if I were to believe, it is not good at all."

Dust narrowed his eyes, as he than stood up completely, before he than spoke out, softly.

"I sense something. Another Monster, this magic is unusual. Guys, stay here. I'm gonna check it out."

Dust than goes to the location of where he is sensing this power. After all, he does not know what it is, nor does he know where it is coming from, but this is why he is starting to follow it. Thanks to killing Bete Noire, he is able to sense the magic of other entities, and is able to see that there are differences in their magic compared to some other entities. As Dust continues to walk, he feels the presence growing closer, or at least, him growing closer to it. And oddly, the power of this person...it is growing, but there is no killing being felt. It is like that the monster is just...evolving. And all on its own. And this is making Dust more curious than ever, as he continues to walk to the source of this monster's magical signature. Unbeknownst to Dust, the monster is also sending him. Inside the mind, the monster can see his soul, a hear upside down and red, just like a version of Dust wound look like. But Dust got a little too curious, and he decided ti do a faster way. He decided to teleport to the location of this monster.

And when he did that, he is able to catch sight of the monster that he had been sensing.

Standing in front of Dust's eyes, is another version of Sans, but his one appears to be shorter than a classic Sans, has a longer coat with scarves that are the fluffiest that he has ever seen, and has crystal slippers, as well as long pants, with the finish f touch hung a crystal shard on the place of where his collar bone is at.

"Who are you."

This made the other Sans turn around, only for his eyes to widened, and spoke out.

"Dust, how dare you come here?! Did Nightmare sent you to try and recruit me again?!"

This made Dust stunned, but he than remembered that Nightmare had version had a version of Dust before he got killed, and it is likely that this version of Sans had met the previous version of Dust that Nigntmare had in the past doing stars know what to him, as he than spoke out to him.

"Woah, you got the wrong one! I'm not the Dust that you know of!"

However, that version of Sans does not seem to want to listen, as he than fired a chain made of crystal, which went goes straight for Dust. Dust, not wanting to get hit, moved out of the way, as the chain barley missed him, which made Dust freeze in his place for a little bit, as he than spoke out.

"Okay, that is new."

He than looks at the other Sans, as his eyes glowed blue and turquoise, as he than turns both of his scarves into what looks like wings. He than flies up into the air, and launches a blaster than fired both energy blasts and crystal shards. This made Dust's eyes wielded, as he than summoned a Blaster around him and blocked the attack before it can truly hit him.

However, even with the power that he has, even with all of the Determination that he had gained back then, even the Gaster Blaster somehow had gotten damaged by the power of the attack, as Dust struggled against the power of this Sans' attacks.

Dust than lowered the Gaster Blaster and made it disappeared, as he than spoke out.

"Stop it, other me! I told you, I am not the same Dust that you might have seen! I am a different version of him! Why won't you at least listen?!"

The other Sans snarled, as he spoke out.

"Like I will listen to an insane version of you!!"

He summoned another Blaster and chains, as well as crystal bones. He fired them at Dust, in which he responds by making a walk of purple bones and vines, all in an effort to lessen or stop it, as he than summoned a Gaster Blaster to counter the other Sans' Blaster. The Bones and Chains hit the wall, as the 2 Blasters hit and fired at each other, causing the 2 to counter the other, making an explosion. Dust covered his eyes with his right arm, to avoid debris getting inside of his eye sockets. He than looked, and sees that this version of him now has a crystal spear in his left hand in order to try and skewer him.

Not wanting to take the chance, Dust than had out his hand and clenched it, as he formed the Scythe of Fear into his hand, and charged at the other Sans.

The 2 Sanses clashed against each other, as the other Sans was shocked by this sudden power that Dust has, as he has never seen Dust use this power before. From his learning of the Multiverse, Dust Sans can use the monsters of those that he had killed in the underground, which is the powers that Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, Mettaton, Alphys, Papyrus, and Muffet can use. But where did this one come from, as well as the next one, as Dust fired a magical blast at the other Sans, sending him backwards and had him crash into a wall. This made the other Sans hurt, as he than fell down to the ground, but at the same time, an Abyss Blaster appeared and fired at Dust, who than tried to block it with a wall of purple bones, only for the purple bones to be destroyed, sending Dust backwards and being very damaged by the attack. This made Dust feel hurt, as he landed onto the ground, and the attack took quite a lot of HP from him, as he stood up. He yanked the Crystal Shards out, as his began to bleed a little bit, only for his wounds to heal, as he looked at the other Sans, who than fired Crystal Shards at Dust, and Dust used his Magical Blasts to counter the crystal shards, stopping it from attacking him. Dust gasped for breath, as the other Sans spoke out.

"Man...you have become more powerful since last time. But Nightmare must be so proud of you."

This made Dust frustrated, as he is getting tired of people saying that he is like Nightmare, when he really isn't. Dust than stood up, and readies both his Scythe and Trident, as the other Sans readies his chains, as both Sanses charged at each other, and gets ready to attack the other, when all of a sudden, a wall of bones stopped them, as a voice spoke out.

"Woah, there. Let's stop this fight for a second. Don't want to have you guys killing each other now do we?"

This made both Sans stop, as they looked to see Delta come out of nowhere, as Dust spoke out.

"Delta."

Delta spoke out.

"Heya, Dust. I see you've met Abyss."

This made Dust spoke out.

"Abyss, that's your name?"

Abyss than spoke out.

"Why are you acting so dumb, Dust?! You had tortured me back at Nightmare's castle to force me to work with you guys!!"

Delta than spoke out.

"Woah there, Abyss. You got the wrong one."

This made Abyss confused, as he spoke out.

"What do you mean?"

Delta than spoke out.

"The Dust that you are referring to, he had been killed during a mission. This is an alternate version of Dust, and is much more saner version, due to the fact that he is free from genocide, and he gained new powers. And unlike the other Dust, he refused to come and work with Nightmare."

This made Abyss stunned, and looked at Dust, who had a look on his face, as if to tell him, 'I told you so.' This made Abyss realized his mistake, as he sees that Dust was telling the truth, as he than spoke out.

"Oh...I'm really sorry. It's just that, you and the Dust that had tortured me, you both look so alike."

Dust than spoke out.

"Ehh...it's fine. In fact, Delta made the same mistake you did."

This made Abyss surprised, as he than spoke out.

"Really? You made that mistake also?"

Delta than rubbed the back of his neck, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, sort of."

This made Abyss sweat drip a little bit, as Dust has an unamused expression on his face, as he than spoke out.

"Come on. We have a lot to discuss about. Let's go to the other members of the group."

This made Abyss look up at Dust, unsure what he meant, but he nodded, as the 3 Sanses went back to the others.

Later...

"So...let me get this straight."

Dust said, as he and the others went back to the other members of the group. Dustbelief and Scoundrel came back, as they than talked with this so-called, Abyss.

"So...let me get this straight. You are a version of us from Abysstale, who had his AU ended by an entity named Gaia, and you are searching for 4 orbs, trying to restore it?"

Abyss nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, I am. And you are a version of Dust from a fusion of Dusttale and Glitchtale, but of a more heroic variation, and was able to stop the genocide, but had to run into an entity named Bete Noire, possessing the Soul of Fear, only to finish them off? And now you are in a group dedicated to stopping Nightmare?"

Dust nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, and I became a leader of it. That's Delta's idea."

Abyss nodded, as he sighed.

"Okay. And I am surprised that you are with them, Color. Mecha has been looking for you, but you had suddenly vanished."

Color than spoke out.

"Call it an offer that I can't refuse."

Dust than looked at Abyss and spoke out.

"You have a group of your own?"

Abyss nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, I do. It is composed of Beats, Kin, Mecha, Ganz, and Cross. All of them are with me to try and help me in this mess, and currently, I have 3 Elemental Orbs in my disposal, and I am much more stronger than before."

Dust nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Okay. Well...if you want...maybe we can work together in this. Like...Nightmare has tried to force you before, and he has tried to force me as well, maybe we can help each other, in each other's goals, to help you with your elemental orbs, and against Nightmare."

This made Abyss stunned.

"Really?"

Dust nodded, as he spoke out.

"Absolutely. Besides, we are planning on getting 2 others next...and they might also be of aid against Nightmare. So, what do you say?"

This made Abyss look down a little bit, as he than looked at Dust. He does not want to admit to it, but this version of Dust seems nice compared to the one that he had seen. Maybe give trust a second chance.

"Okay, it is a deal. We'll help each other in our goals."

This made Dust smile, as he held out his hand, and Abyss shook it.

"May our groups be of aid to each other."

Abyss smiled as well, as Dust looked at Glitch Sans, before he than spoke out.

"Let's take Glitch with us, since he likely has no place to come back to."

Delta nodded, as the group than prepares to be bigger.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...
1.8K 82 9
"I am no ordinary "Sans" you see. My name is Forbidden. And this name is my whole existence to the different world that I once came from. I should s...
109K 7.8K 48
#2 of 64k tagged with Undertale 7/04/24 After drowning as a human, Ashe reawakens as a DustTale variant of Sans. With his ghost Papy helping keep hi...
46.9K 1.3K 39
An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from their first life to their advantage? Or w...