Hunter X Hunter Bf/gf scenari...

By Shapeshifter10

Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios in hxh! I tried to include everyone in the following groups Main characters- G... More

Main characters: Introducing the different S/Os
Phantom Troup: INTRODUCING S/Os
Forgotten Characters: Introducing S/Os
Daddy issues (or just..issues): Introducing S/Os
Chimera Ants: Introudction for S/Os
Main Characters: How You first met!
Phantom Troup: How you first met!
Forgotten characters: HOW YOU FIRST MET.
Daddy issues (or just yk...issues): how you met!
Chimera ants: How you first met!
Main characters: What they first thought about you!
Phantom Troup: what they first thought about you!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): What they first thought about you!
Chimera ants: What they first thought after meeting you!
Main characters!: Meeting again
Phantom Troup: Second Meeting!
Forgotten Characters: Meeting Again!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): Second meeting!
Main characters!: When they realized they liked you!
Phantom Troup: When they realized they liked you!
Forgotten characters: When they first realised they liked you!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): When they first realized they liked you!
Chimera ants!: When they realized they liked you!
Main characters!: How they asked you to date them
Phantom Troup!: How they asked you to date them
Forgotten Characters: How they asked you to date them!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): How they asked you to date them!
Chimera Ants: How they asked you to date them!
Main characters: What its like dating them!
Phantom troup: What its like dating/being married to them!
Forgotten Characters!: What its like dating them!

Chimera ants: Second Meeting!

75 0 0
By Shapeshifter10

(Be prepared for a pitou who reads romance books to win you over. Cheetu speeds through movies.)

_______

Pitou

____

You were walking to the store, hoping to find more books, paper, snacks, and a new outfit for a party you were invited to dance at in the next three weeks.

After you went ahead and got the rest of the things from your list, you went ahead and to the book store to grab something to read in your free-time.

You were also there to grab human anatomy and psychology books for the sake of writing your horror books.

It was an old antiuque book store mixed with a new one. They merged a few years ago for the sake of more book options and more cash from book lovers.

It was a nice store, the dark wooden walls, some red carpets in the reading sections, and the floors matched the same light colored chairs they were even made from the same material.

This had to be your favorite book store in your entire town. It was big enough and extremely close to your home, you were also well known by the workers because you tried to by a book everytime you visited.

You knew where most things were, and others didn't. However you didn't expect for your admirer to know as well.

Looking around, in each section for the anatomy book you needed for your writing project.

Pitou just so happened to be in the exact same area as you around this time, and that was because they had planned the entire interaction out.

If you went ahead to the same section of the book store that they did then they'd play out their first plan, but if you went to a different section then they'd simply have to change directions.

Soon you managed to find the section you needed to be in to get the book, and then you started looking around for the book you needed

When you looked on each shelf, you manged to find some extra books you might've needed, but still couldn't find the one you came there for.

You saw it last time you went there, and since the books were usually replaced if they were bought then a new one should be there now.

'Where is it?'

You thought to yourself as you checked again on the shelves you could reach for the book since that's where you saw it last.

Unfortunately, when you checked to the second shelf you realized that the book was a little too high up for you.

Luckily, there was someone at the top of the book shelf, hanging onto it and reading through them as if they were looking for something as well.

They had the appearance of a humanoid cat with wavy white hair. It was pulled back into a ponytail.

Taking a few steps towards them, you saw the book was right beside them and decided to ask for a bit of help.

"Uhm- excuse me? Could you help me out?"

Their cat-like ears and tail were covered with yellow and white fur, evenly and twitched slightly after you spoke.

They must've heard you because they turned to face you, and the light from the ceiling casted a shadow over their face.

"Oh? Do you need a book?"

"Yes, could you please hand me the anatomy book beside your left ankle?"

Looking down and over to their ankle and reaching down, they jumped from where they were sat.

They landed right infront of you, and reached their hand to you so you could grab the book.

You noticed when your hand brushed against theirs that it felt a lot larger than an average human hand.

When you looked back up at them you noticed their ruby-red eyes.

Looking down you saw their knees had demarcated joints like insect legs. They were like a Chimera ant from the news a few weeks ago.

A recent story that just seemed to disappear after the situation was handled, but you had heard they were all dead?

If they were alive again they couldn't be causing any trouble if it didn't make the news.

"Here you go."

"Thank you!"

When you turned around, you noticed that they grabbed a book and went to follow you to check out.

It seemed like they only knew where the anatomy books were and nothing else since they looked around as they followed close behind you.

"I like your ears, they're cute."

You complimented and when you looked over your shoulder at them you saw that their eats twitched and they gripped their tail.

They had clear control over their animalistic features so you could tell it wasn't fake.

That means you were correct about them being a Chimera ant of some sort, either that or some type of experiment.

"Thank you, I like your (Insert insecurity)

(If you've got a facial insecurity, then that's what they point out)

You smiled and thanked them, and qs you walked towards the front desk to pay for your books.

You both talked more on your way, instead of stranded behind you, they moved to stand beside you so you wouldn't yell in the library.

Not talking above a whisper, but during the short walk, you both managed to learn eachothers names, and you found out that Pitou moved here some months ago.

When you guys arrived to the checkout, you went first and paid for all seven of your books.

They did the same and just before you left you could feel eyes on you before someone had reached forward and lightly touched your shoulder.

Looking behind yourself, you caught the person from earlier looking at you slightly nervous.

"Yes?''

"Ah- I'm sorry, But uh- would you like to go to lunch with me sometime?"

It was a question that probably took a lot of courage to ask you, and this could be a better chance to get to know them.

So you said yes, gave them your number and as you turned around and walked away you couldn't see the huge smile on Pitou's face.
____________

Shaiapouf

______

Honestly you never left his side, but the first thing he did do when he snatched you up was bring you to some strange looking man and a blind woman.

The man was muscular and toned, despite his relatively small frame as compared to the one who stood beside you.

He had two long antennae on his ears and a large shell-like armor over his head that resembled a helmet.

There were dark pigmented areas on his arms, legs, chest, and head.

He looked down at the man who kidnapped you with a questionable expression, and the man who kidnapped you kneeled down at him.

"Shaiapouf, why have you returned so soon?"

Looking over to the strange mans lower right, and a little behind him you saw a woman standing there.

"I have done as you have asked of me Sire."

She had messy white hair; two portions raveled into ponytails. She had thick brown-black eyebrows and kept her eyes closed.

She wore a pink tunic, with a white, long-sleeve shirt underneath. She also had a  walking stick.

'Oh, is she blind? Is she hurt? I wonder what her name is.'

You thought to yourself as you looked over at the one who kidnapped you again, but now you know him as Shaiapouf.

By the sounds of it he wasn't all to liked, but what could he have possibly done to have get thrown from a kingdom?

"Fine, Tell me their name."

"I- Uh..."

He never did ask you what your name was when you first met him, and now that the man who he called sire was mentioning it.

You realized how odd he was.

"Leave Shaiapouf."

"SIRE PLEASE-"

After an outburst, Shaiapouf was knocked clean off his feet and unconsious with the side of the mans tail. It created a hole in the ground.

Looking at you, he stepped forward and you flinched back, putting his hands up and widening his eyes he stopped in his tracks.

It was like he was trying to make sure you knew that he meant no harm to you whatsoever.

"I mean you no harm.."

"But..Could you watch him? Shaiapouf is..troublesome."

"Troublesome?"

He went on to explain the entire thing from begining to end, and after knowing his crimes you weren't exactly sure if you wanted to take him in.

Then he went on to explain what a danger he was to both him and his now wife as a whole, and how he even met her.

He wanted them to experience the same thing he did, so they could understand and after that he would let them and their newfound life move in.

"I made this rules specifically for him, and if he does not complete it fully I'm afraid he will never be able to return."

It was a sweet thing but you still felt a little..strange keeping an unstable person like Shaiapouf with you.

He hated humans, and if Mereum wasn't around you two he could do anything and not face the reprecussions.

"So could you allow him to stay with you? Just until he understands?"

"Yeah. I can take him back with me."
____

After the two of you got to your apartment, Shaiapouf screeched and cried over being left by the king.

He also called you human trash.
_____

Youpi

_________

You guys were around eachother nearly everyday, and it was because he came down to feed you and ask about you research.

Everytime he would come down with food or to ask a question, you always made sure to compliment him in some way by pointing out specific things on him.

"Your legs, they look really strong! I'd love to see them work!"

Just then, He kicked a hole through the wall, earning a remark from Shaiapouf who was upstairs.

"Damnit Youpi keep it down!"

Looking up at the roof and then back at youpi with the most amazed look on your face.

He unfortunetly looked upset because he was scolded after trying to help keep your seritonine levels up.

Turns out humans don't want to live if they get too low, and if killing you can't be used as a threat anymore then they'd lose a scientist.

So he was assigned to keep them as high as possible, but he didn't really know how to do that.

Lightly touching his arm, you caught his attention and made him look down at you so he was paying attention.

"Hey! That was amazing! You can use them in combat too right? You're wonderful!"

It might've caught him off guard, because he looked away and left soon after, but the minute he got upstairs and closed the door behind him.

He touched his face and felt the heat on his hands.

'I am wonderful?'

(I don't think Youpi got complimented a lot.)
___________

Cheetu

_____________

It's been months since you've last seen that strange cat face to face, but turns out he's been trying to reach you for a while.

He remembered one day after he met you the first time when he fell asleep that you were a lover of his.

You didn't remember him now though, and since he still struggled to contact you he decided to watch romance movies.

It was his best bet at getting you to at least acknowlage him so he could attempt to talk to you.

Love letters didn't work all too well since he sent a picture and gave his name, books with letters didn't work either.

He was sloppy with handwriting, so poems were all he could right and you could read. Turns out he also wasn't great with pictures either.

A lot of them were scary and shoved you further away from him.

So in a last effort, he tried to remember everything he ever did for you when he was still human.

The last one involved a boombox, pebbles small enough to chuck at your window without breaking them, and finding your adress.
__________

(Yes. He will play this song. It's been you'd see from a desperate person in a romance move.)

Just as you were about to fall asleep after taking a shower, getting dressed for bed and finally getting settled in a new home.

You heard a blast of a familiar song in the background, and the sound of small pebbles hitting your window.

Turning around you didn't know if you actually wanted to go out there or if you wanted to block your ears and try to sleep.

You settled on going to check outside the window just to make sure you needed to call the cops.

Opening the door and stepping out onto the balcony you looked over the edge and looked down.

"Hey! I need to talk to ya! We use to date when I was human!"

There he was, the weird cat guy who killed your landlord was standing down there with a boombox in both his hands.

Whatever he was talking about, it didn't matter to you because right now he was still a murderer and a stalker in your eyes.

You called the cops.

He let himself in after sending them away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 5.3K 13
❝ π—Ÿπ—˜π—§'𝗦 π—₯π—˜π— π—”π—žπ—˜ π—§π—›π—˜ π—žπ—¨π—₯𝗧𝗔 π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—‘, π—žπ—¨π—₯π—”π—£π—œπ—žπ—”. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ title says it all . 🏾 🏽...
57.5K 843 19
NSFW Alphabet Headcanons and One Shots featuring the male spiders, styled for female readers Includes: Hisoka, Chrollo, Feitan, Phinks, Shalnark, Uvo...
201K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
4.9K 86 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...