It Was Meant To Be

By ItzCk03

As a group of children entertainment people goes on the brink of brankrupt, an old friend of Barb Funtime, wh... More

The Offer
Dance
Moving
A Dance to Remember......Maybe
The New Crew

Welcome to the Crew

14 1 0
By ItzCk03

Hours of driving, eating nothing but fast food and snacks, and small bathroom breaks at gas stations, they are now happy to see the lights of Hurricane. It was still an hour away to Freddy's house, and the crew were still asleep in car, expect for Baby in the main car, Fay in the second, and Ennard in the truck. Their butts were sore and limbs as well. Baby still can't believe this is still happening. But she knew this was for the better of everything. And for everyone as well. Freddy's a good friend, she knows he'll treat them good. After an hour later, they finally arrived at Freddy's house. A big house with a great mountain view. Baby parked the car, and clapped out loud to wake up everyone. Everyone groaned from being woken up.

"Up your lazy asses. We're here."

Everyone looked in front of them, and they all were amazed by Freddy's house location. They all got out, stretched a bit from the very long car ride, and walked up to the door. Baby then knicked hard, and waited for Freddy to answer. Which only took a few seconds. Freddy opened the door, and looked all happy.

"Hey, *hugs Baby* glad you're finally here!"

"Ok, ok. Easy there, you big teddy bear. *chuckles* Can we come in?"

"Of course."

He moved to the side, and let all of them in. He closed the door, and made them follow him to the living room. In there, they all sat on either the couch or one of the chairs. Freddy then sat om his chair, and began to speak.

"Alright then. It's great to finally meet you all. Barb here-"

"Freddy! You know that I don't like to be called by my real name!"

"I know, I know. But, I want to be professional here, ok?"

"*groans* Fine."

"Alright, so like I was saying, Barb here told all of your talents, and what you've done in your old restraunt. While two of you do the samething me and my friends do, the rest of you have unqiue talent."

Freddy then took out blueprints of his pizzeria, and spread it across table in front of them.

"I have suspected this for a while-"

"Woooow. You've expected my failure for a while now."

"Hey, don't put words in my mouth like that. But, I have suspected this for a while, and in these blueprints, I have put in designs for more rooms for you guys. Barb and Ennard, you'll have one room full of stuff you guys are good at. Paints, balloons, and ice cream machine, all of it. Fay and Finn, a play area room for the kids. And Ballora, a room with a little stahe for your dancing, and some tables for them to eat at. I haven't constructed the rooms yet, because I wasn't too sure how long it would take for you guys to come, or if you were evening come down. But, I can have all of these rooms made within a month."

"That sounds great!!" Finn yelled out.

"Finn! Volume level." Baby said.

"This all sounds really great, Mr.Fazbear." Ballora said.

"Please, call me Freddy. You don't need to be formal to me."

"Soooo, Fred, my man." Ennard said.

"Yeah, Ennard?"

"Soooo, what's the living arrangment gonna be?"

Baby then smacked him at the back of his head.

"Hey, what the hell?!"

"Now is not the time to ask that!"

"Oh come on, we both know either you or me were gonna ask that!"

"Still, it's not the right time, idiot!"

"Hey, Hey, Hey. Calm down guys. Look, I was about to talk about that anyway. So, I know you guys don't have a home at the moment, nor you can't afford one right now. So, I have took the time to look around, and find you guys a home."

"Wait, really?" Fay said.

"Yes. And, I have found one house which I believe you guys will like."

He pulled out his phone, and put up the pictures of the house. They all saw what it looked like. A two story house, with the color white. A front and backyard, and it was a located in a nice neighborhood. It had 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, and a basement. They were amazed by it.

"Freddy, this place is amazing!" Ennard said.

"Yeah. But, I'm not too sure we can afford it." Baby said.

"Well, that's the thing. I am willing to buy the house for you guys, and pay off everything for the next year. After that, you'll have to start paying it for yourselves."

"Freddy, this is too mu-"

"It's the least I can do for all of you."

"More like the most you can do. *chuckles*" Finn said.

"*chuckles* I guess so. But seriously, I'm doing this for you guys. I'll buy the house in the morning."

"Mr- uh- Freddy, I believe that I speak for all of us that we are very, very grateful for your kind deed."

"Well, thank you very much, m'lady."

Ballora's cheeks had slightly turned pink from Freddy calling her, 'm'lady'. She doesn't know why, but she quickly forgets about it.

"With all of that, I will allow you guys to stay the night here until I buy the house tomorrow. And to tell you, I only have three extra rooms. So, you guys decide of what to do."

They gathered up and talked about what to do. After some discussion, and agreeing terms, they have decided.

"Well, we have decided now. Of course I'll take the first one. Ennard will take the second one because, of course, his back, and also him being a massive bed hog. And Fay and Finn will share the last one."

"Wait, what about you, Ballora?"

"Oh, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"What? No."

"Oh, it's fine. I've done it a few times back at the old house before. It's alright."

"Well, it's not alright with me. I can't do that to you. You know what, you'll sleep with me, tonight."

"W-W-W-What?! M-Mr.Fazbear-"

"Freddy."

"Freddy, i-it's really ok. I-I-I'll be fine."

"No, I insist. I'm nit gonna let you sleep on a tiny couch. My bed it big enough for two people, so it's no problem."

"Uuummm, o-ok then."

"Alright then. So, you can all sleep whenever you feel like. Just tell, and make sure to shut off the lights by then. I'm heading to my office for the rest of the night. But, feel free to eat something or just enjoy yourselves. See you all in the morning."

Freddy then waved everyine a goodnight, and went upstairs to his office. After he left, Ballora stood there with a red face on her. Baby saw how she was, and smirked at her.

"Eeehhh, someone is having the feels towards Freddy.~"

"S-Shut up! I'm not!"

"Oh come on. I'm not blind to see how red your face is. And, not to mention I saw your cheeks turn pink when Freddy called you, 'm'lady'. And now, it's just gonna be you, and Mr.Romance in a room all night, together~."

"J-Just stop talking, please! Can we just relax?"

"Alright. But, I'm still talking about this in the morning."

Ballora groaned at how Baby was teasing her like this. With all of that, they have relaxed for the night, and ate whatever they got from the kitchen. Then, it was time for everyone to go to bed. They got their pajamas from the cars, and changed into them. They all went upstairs, and went inside the bedrooms. But, Ballora was the last one in the hallway. She was hesitated to go inside Freddy's room. She didn't want to be this nervous around Freddy, but she was. So, she pushed it down deep inside her, and walked inside his bedroom. It wasn't anything too fancy, but was a nice bedroom. Walls were painted with a sunny color, the bed in the middle of the room, a drawer to the left of the room, and a desk to the right with a bookshelf next to it. Amd to the left, there was a door, amd Ballora was hearing a sink running it. Must be the bathroom. The door opened, and Freddy walked out. Ballora saw that he was in a brown plain t-shirt with grey sweets. Freddy looked at her, and saw she was in a purple night gown.

"Hey, Ballora. I can see that your tired now."

"Y-You know Freddy, y-y-you don't have t-to let me-"

"I do. It's the least I can do. Ecspecially when you were driving and sleep in a car for a long time."

"W-Well, thank you, Freddy."

"Anytime. Welp, time to hit the hay."

Freddy walked over to the bed, and lay down on the left side. He saw as Ballora was standing in front of the bed, all nervous. He patted on the empty side to tell her to come to bed. She then slowly walked over, and lay down the other side of the bed. Freddy then turned off the lamp that was still on, and laid down on his side, with his back facing Ballora.

"Goodnight, Ballora."

"G....Goodnight Freddy."

Ballora did the same same as Freddy, and was about to drift off to sleep, until,

"Hey, Ballora?"

"Yeah?"

"Welcome to the crew."

"Wow. Thank you. Means alot."

"You're welcome."

With that, they both fell asleep within a few minutes, and Ballora fell asleep with a small smile on her face from Freddy's kind words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
168K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
164K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC