It Was Meant To Be

By ItzCk03

As a group of children entertainment people goes on the brink of brankrupt, an old friend of Barb Funtime, wh... More

Welcome to the Crew
Dance
Moving
A Dance to Remember......Maybe
The New Crew

The Offer

38 1 0
By ItzCk03

Remember guys. This is my transfered story from my old account. I am not stealing stories.

"Freddy, for the last time, NO!!!"

"Baby, this an opportunity I'm giving you that will help you, and your friends."

"I don't want your pity offer!!"

"It's not pity! We both know you restraunt is about to shut down. All of you are going to be homeless. And there's nothing you can do about it this time. Look, I don't want tou, nor your co-workers to suffer. I know I haven't met them, but they sound like very nice people from what you told me. Don't think about yourself this time, and think about what's best for your friends. I know we haven't talked for a while, but at the end of the day, you're still my friend. So, please. Accept my help, like how I accept yours back then."

Baby stood there in silence, taking in what Freddy just said. She didn't want to give up on her dream, but she wasn't too blind to see that her pizzeria is going down under. And with the little money they have left, they can't live like this anymore. She knows what she has to do.

"Freddy....you don't have to do this."

"But I want to. For you, and your friends."

"*sigh* Mmmm. I'm going to close the restraunt tonight. And we'll be on the road to Hurricane early tomrrow morning."

"I'll be awake when you get here."

"Freddy. I- uh, um- I want to thank you. You still have that big heart from high school."

"Hey, if the shoe was on the other foot, I know you'll do the same for me."

"Uuuummmm."

"*chuckles* You're an asshole sometime."

"Heh. You've known that since high school."

"Yep, I have. I'll see you tomorrow night. Take care of yourself."

"You too. Thanks, Freddy."

"You're welcome."

They hung up, and Baby went back inside and went into the dining room, and saw everyone was still eating. She walked in, and everyone looked at her.

"So, you done yelling at whoever it was on the phone outside" Fay (Funtime Foxy) said.

"You can say that."

"Well, what were you yelling about this time?" Finn (Funtime Freddy) said.

Baby then took a deep breath in and out, then told them the news.

"I want you guys to pack everything tonight. And I don't mean just one suitcase full of clothes. I mean everything."

"Sis, what's wrong?" Ennard said.

"Yea. Why do we need to pack everything?" Ballora said.

"Tonight, I'm closing the restraunt for good, and early tomorrow morning,  we're leaving to Hurricane."

"W-Why? Why to all of that?"

"Yeah, what the hell?!" Ennard said.

"Ok, ok, ok! Let me explain. We already know that restraunt is going out of buisness. And because of that, we're going to go homeless soon as well. And, I can't do that to you guys. So, I was on the phonenwith my old high school friend, Freddy. He offered us to work at his pizzeria in Hurricane. I almost declined it, but he talked more about it, and well, I accepted the offer. I didn't do it for just me, but for all of us. I can't make you guys suffer for my stupid mistakes anymore. So that's why we are moving over there."

No one said anything. She was scared at this point. Scared that one of them saying it's a bad idea, and she should've stick with the restraunt. While she was deep in mind, she didn't realized that her brother Ennard got up from his seated, and hugged her. She hugged him back, and felt the tears come down her face and onto his shoulder. She started to whimper a bit, and Ennard stroke her hair.

"Shh, it's ok, Sis. It's ok. You did the right thing. At least at the end, you at least attempted your dream. Mom would've been proud."

"I- *sniffs* I don't think so. I've failed at the end."

Baby then felt someone put their hand on her shoulder, and looked to her right and saw it was Ballora.

"At least you made it a reality for a bit. That's what most people failed to do."

"Yea. I guess you're right, Ballora."

"I can't believe you talked to Freddy again."

"Well, he called me. Which, I'm glad he did. But guys, I do want you guys to do what I said and pack all of your things. We're leaving early in the morning, so we can get there at night. Anything you don't want, just leave it here."

Finn then quickly raised his hand like a little kid wanting an answer.

"*groans* What is it, Finn?"

"Can I still keep, Bon-Bon?"

"Finn, he's your pet bunny. Why would you assume I want you to get rid of him?"

"Because you try to before." Fay said.

"Butt out, Fay! This doesn't involve you."

"It sorta does."

"I wanted him to get rid of him the first time because, he just found him outside, running aroumd through the dirt."

"Hey, you should know how Finn is."

"Yes, I know. And it worries me sometimes."

Finn then pouted his face, and Fay just patted his back.

"Alright then. I'm gonna go to the bank, give them the lease and the keys to the restraunt back, and that would be all done. Be right back."

She then grabbed her keys, walked to the car, and drove off to the bank. In there, she explained why she can't continue in her restraunt anymore, handed them all ownership papers and keys to them, and signed off some papers for the building being owned by the bank again. With all of that, she drove back to the house, and once inside, she saw some boxes being spread around, and them packing up already. She help them with packing stuuf from the living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. Later, Ennard arrived at the house with a moving truck. They loaded all the boxes they packed into the truck. With all of that, they just need to pack up their stuff from their rooms. They didn't have alot of stuff in their rooms, so they were just gonna do that in the morning. With all of that being dine, it was now night time, and they were all tired from packing up everything. They went off to sleep one last time in the house again. In Baby's room, as she was about to lay down and rest, she heard someone knocking at her door. She opened it, and saw Ballora.

"What's wrong, Ballora? Can't sleep, again?"

"No, not that. I just want to see if you're feeling ok."

"Earlier, I wasn't. But, I am now. It is hard for me to know that my dream had failed."

"Hey, at least you did great at it. It was fun calling you the boss for a while."

"*chucklwa* Thanks. But, at lwast it's not comepletly dead. With Freddy's, we can all still entertain kids, and britghen up their days. That's all I ever wanted. And also, with this offer, it can be a new life for all of us. I just want you guys to have a good life."

"Thanks Baby, that means an alot."

"Hey, maybe up there, I cam introduce you to Freddy even more, huh?."

She nuged Ballora a bit, and smirk.

"*chuckles* Baby, I never what met this Freddy guy. What makes you think he would even be a match for me?"

"Oh, you'll be surprise. He's a total sweetheart alot of the times. Alot of girls even wanted to dated him back in high school."

"Well, I'll be the judge of that."

"Hehehe. Alright now, head off to sleep. We need to get up early, remember?"

"I remember. I'm going. Goodnight."

"Night."

Theg thenwent to their beds, and drifted off to sleep. They then all woke up at 5 in the morning, started to pack up all of their stuff in their rooms, and pack it in the truck. Which only took them an hour to do. They then decided that Ennard should drive the truck, Baby drives the main car, and Fay drives the second car. They then, locked up the empty house one last time, made sure they got everything they needed, and drove off to Hurricane.

Where they would start their new lives

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
59.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
140K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
89.6K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...