Like Father, Like Daughter. [...

By silently_dead_girl

"I want to arrange the colors of this hexahedron in order, using an incredibly quick method that anyone can c... More

[Prologue] Daddy's Request
1. Welcome to Class E
3. Asano's Siblings
4. Pocky Game
5. I Hate People like You.
Sneak Peek!
6. The Boy from my Nightmare.
7. Why are you hugging me?
8. Karma-Kun?. . .Ne. . .
Sneak Peek 2!
Original Story - MindTraps
9. Big Brother, Karma-Kun and I.
10. His and Mine Failure
Incest for Wincest!
Want me to continue?
Alive. Again.
Boo.

2. The Aftermath

5K 167 25
By silently_dead_girl

"Nagisa..." I quickly got out of my seat as the smoke from the explosion started to fill the room making it hard to see.

Why?! Why would he do something so reckless?! So stupid! That damn boy....

"We did it!!"

"Yes!!" At the sound of cheering I quickly moved my gaze over to that group from before, the one that was talking with Nagisa earlier, were they the cause of this!

I leached my fist tightly enraged as Kayano spoke out to them in a harass tone"what did you do?! What did you make Nagisa do!"

They the three males seemed pretty clam about the whole thing as they walked forward to where Sensei and Nagisa once stood, I quickly moved to the front with them.

"Clam down will you, we filled a grenade with anti-Sensei BBs and some gunpowder to get him, better he never thought of a suicide bomber situation!" I gazed over at Terasaka as he said this with such pride it made me sick.

"How could you be so irresponsible! Don't you know how dangerous that is you coltpole!" I stated as I pulled him down by the collar of his shirt, finally losing some of my composer.

Yes I snapped, from that one single act invoked by this Class E Reject I finally lost it, I knew they were weak and idiotic I couldn't ever dream of them going this far!

That Nagisa too!! That idiotic Nagisa!!

I glared at him as he flinched at this as I looked over at the explosion to see something, was it-Nagisa?!

I let go of him as I made my way over to Nagisa but the strangest thing was that e was cover by some weird skin, wait! Was this Sensei?!

"Gross! Is this the octopus exoskeleton?!" I heard Terasaka complain as I rolled my eyes at him and looked down at Nagisa again.

I was expecting to see him injured but when I looked over him he was perfectly fine, besides the exoskeleton type thing over his body, he didn't have a scratch on him but if he was okay then where was.

"Nagisa how are you....." I trailed off as I looked behind me to see the shocked faces of the other students, they were all looking up at something, I slowly followed their gaze to see Sensei but...he seemed....very intimating.

Unlike the smiling expression he usually gives off to us, this one was completely different, we all knew of his different expression but we were all unfamiliar with it.

His entire face was a dark shade of black as he hung from the ceiling and a very dangerous aura seemed to surround him, he looked evil, he looked killer.

Then I realized something, for the first time in a really long time....I was actually afraid of something besides my own father.

I quickly went over to Naigsa side as I tightly clenched onto his sleeves while still looking up at Sensei.

"Terasaka, Yoshida, Muramatsu, so you three are the ringleaders of this stunt!" Sensei sounded extremely annoyed, this was a first.

"N-No! It's wasn't us! It was all Naigsa idea!!" I got angry at this as I sent a glare in Terasaka's direction.

"Don't blame others for your doing, you coward!"

As those words left my mouth I felt a gush of wind that was due to Sensei leaving the classroom with his 20 Mach speed.

I blinked as I looked around the class but before I could blink again he was back inside with-with name plates?!

He threw them all on the ground as we all looked at him and them in utter shock, these all belonged to homes, he knows exactly where each of live, even mine was there.

"Due to my agreement with the government I am not allowed to harm any of you in my class, but that does not mean I'll harm anyone who isn't any of you if you dare try a method like that again!"

I blinked at his statement, he couldn't possibly serious about this, could he?

"Your friends, you family, no....I might even eliminate everyone on this planet expect for all of you"

The tone of his voice was unlike his usual self, I always expected this thing to be always easy going but I suppose even something....like this has its own dark side.

For a few minutes I actually forgot that thing was the one to destroy the Earth, this thing was dangerous and was holding back.

That much I could understand.

This was the exact reason why we need to kill this creature, I could finally understand clearly now.

"What the hell is with you?! Here you are saying crap like 'I'm gonna blow up the earth' and 'assassin me!' What's wrong with using irritating ways to get rid of an irritating?!" There he goes again opening his idiotic mouth again.

"Irritating? That's nonsense, truthfully your idea was excellent!"

What? I looked up in shock to see that Sensei's expression had completely changed as if he was never angry to begin with, what is he saying?

He turned over to Nagisa and I as. I flinched slightly"especially you Nagisa-Kun~you did an excellent job-"

I didn't even pay attention to what he was saying as I looked up to him, his praise to Nagisa made me go deaf.

This thing....is so strange and so abnormal in both appearance and in his teaching methods, he is unlike anything I had ever seen before and is unlike anyone I had ever met.

But still....I do not believe that is a bad thing.

"Let's all have an assassination that will make you all smile and puff out your chests in pride! You are all talented assassins with hidden strengths, this is a piece of advice from your Sensei slash Target~"

He is the only person I would know that would say that, at the least.

I sighed loudly"honestly how childish...."

"Hideaki-San? Did you say something?" I looked at Nagisa before shaking my head and forcing a smile on my face"it was nothing, I was only mumbling"

I quickly avoided the conversation as I helped him stand up and looked at him with a blank look"are you alright?"

"Ah, yes, thank you for con-OW!!"

"Good! What the hell is wrong with you? That little stunt you pulled could have gotten you killed" I huffed with a deep frown on my face as I slapped him hard in the face.

He had a confused expression mixed with shock as he looked back at me as I crossed my arms and let out a sigh"honestly...suck recklessness, just what you would expect from a Class E reject"

"Asano-San, Nagisa-Kun" We both turned our gaze over to Sensei as he looked down at us.

"I wanted to let you all know this one problem, your Sensei has no intention of being killed, after spending my time with you all until March I will be blowing up the Earth, what do you expect to do about that?"

I blinked at this, I averted my gaze and looked over at Nagisa who seemed to be in deep thought, what goes through that male's head is beyond me.....

"Before that happens.....we're going to kill you, Sensei"

Hmm? I looked at Nagisa's eyes to see a different but familiar emotion, I could see pure bloodlust in his eyes as he smiled.

Maybe my time here won't be a waste, I might enjoy myself, I smiled too as I looked at Sensei.

"I look forward to your challenge Sensei, I'm sure we all look forward to it"

"Hehe~if you're all that sure of yourself the new assignment, none of you can leave today until someone assassin me!"

"What?!"

"Are you joking!"

"There's no way we can do that!!"

There were numerous compliments from our classmates as I just rolled my eyes, this is punishment for being smart mouthed? What a horrid teacher.

Naigsa and I walked as we tried to go back to our seats but-"Asano-San"

I stopped in my tracks as I turned over to Sensei, what could he possibly have to say to me?

"I couldn't help but notice, you feared for Nagisa-Kun's safety, you were the first to come forward and check on him, you appear not to care for anyone but yet you did that without hesitation? What do you have to say about that?"

"........."

"........"

"......he...he....HAHAHA! Is that what you think? You think that I care?~"

"Oh?"

"I only care for myself and my own achievements, killing you, an unkillable creature who had the speed of 20 Mach, do you know how amazing that would be to success at that? That concern you saw? You know how disappointing it would be if a Class E reject could kill you before me, that is something that I refuse to accept, but luckily~they all failed, no matter how hard you try you are nothing if you can not success above all else, other people are just pawns to use for others own gain but I would like to be the one to finish you~so please do look forward to that~Sensei"

That's right, this is the type of person I am.

I was raised to be the best, no one can change that fact about me.

I will surpass all of these people and kill this creature, then Daddy will be proud, that is all I want.

I only wish to please him, the one person's opinion that has ever mattered to me.

End of Episode 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
428K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...