S•T•O•R•M (KING VON FAN-FICTI...

Door Writtenbylashayy

~R•A•I•N season 2 ~ As Jayda accepts her fate and consequences after the terrible mistake she's made in the p... Meer

•Prolouge •
Ep. 1 First Day Out
Ep. 1.1
Ep. 1.2
Ep. 2 Flashing lights
Ep. 2.1
Ep. 2.2
Ep. 3 Mirrors
Ep. 3.1
Ep. 3.2
Ep. 4 Moment of truth
Ep. 4.1
Ep. 4.2
Ep. 5 Memories
Ep. 5.1
Ep. 5.2
Ep. 5.3
Ep. 6 Second day out
Ep. 6.1
Ep. 6.2
Ep. 7 Trust
Ep. 7. 2
Ep. 7.3

Ep. 7.1

1.9K 114 173
Door Writtenbylashayy

Dayvon Bennett POV

I follow jayda through this dirty ass day care , waiting to see where she gone stop at as I think to myself why I thought this was gone be a good idea for me to come in dis bitch in the first place .

I barely like kids , they got a snitch at the front desk , and it smell like ass and crayons in dis bitch .

One thing I can say though is that i like how jayda carrying haself around dis bitch . The way she checked that nigga at the desk for fuckin up that name got me excited like the old jayda was back .

She wasn't going for none of that shit , and I love that after everything that she got goin on in her life she still standin for something. That's prolly why I'm so stuck on her ... or at least I think I am .

"Hi " jayda smiles as she walks up to this lil Indian girl and bends down .

Jayda ass so fat g , that shit don't make no sense .

I been tryna keep shii normal between us , until I figure out if imma give her shit back so she can actually leave, but I honestly don't think imma be able to make the decision until we fuck .

It feels like I'm missing something that I been feening for between us and I know she feel the same .

She been giving me lil teasers and shii but that just ain't enough . I need my jayda back .

"Hi " the lil girl says nervously.

Prolly cause two big ahh black folks running down on ha like a opp or sum . I'd be scared as hell too .

"My name is jayda , and this is my friend Von " she introduces

"Wassup shordy "I nod as the lil girl waves

"Nice to meet you all" she says all nice and shit . "My name is rose "

Jaydas face immediately drops as she shakes her head and exhales .

Although I do enjoy her snapping on everybody that get this lil girl name wrong , I wonder why it bothers her so much .

The only reason I popped on the nigga at the desk was because I was coming behind my girl, but shii I understand why they changed her name . The fuck is a vanda ? Fuck around and start calling her ahh vase or some shii.

"No it's not " jayda corrects her catching the little girl off guard , before reaching in her pocket and pulling out a necklace with some kinda flower hanging from it .

Awe hell nah she den brought these lil niggas gifts ? Tryna make me look bad nd shii .

"Your mother told me to come here and give this to you " jayda tells her as she places the necklace around the little girls neck .

"My mother ?" She questions and jayda nods

"Yes its a vanda orchid from your original home in India " she says and I find myself interested in this flower like it's for me or sumn

"India ?" The girl asks .

"Yes a beautiful country you'll get to visit " she smiles at her and begins to tear up "Anyways " Jayda sniffs "your mother named you vanda , and you're beautiful just like one, so don't let anyone sell you short and call you rose " she smiles "you're vanda "

The little girl eyes rise as she smiles brightly and touches the necklace dangling on her neck before looking back at jayda .

"Where is my mommy ?" The little girl asks .

Ouu shit . Wonder how she gone play this one .

Jayda glances at me nervously before looking down at the table at the Wonder Woman picture the little girl was coloring , before grinning .

"She's helping Wonder Woman save the world" she lies making the little girls face light all the way up .

This probably the saddest , most beautiful shit I den ever seen in my life .

Jayda in here lying to this girl bout her mother but also teaching her so much about herself that she should know .

It's so fucked up how the system can make you forget who you are at such a young age . Make me wanna find out history on all these lil mufuckas and remind them of where they came from .

"Really ?!" The lil girl yells

"Yep " jayda nods "and she has the same exact necklace as you so you're with her every step of the way "

"Wowwww!" She smiles "that's so cool "

"Yeah " jayda nods sniffing again and quickly wiping her face "so cool "

"You think she'll ever come here ?" She asks

Jayda smiles and grabs the little girls hand "one day " she nods "but just in case she doesn't make it in due time, I'll tell her you love her very much , because she's loves you with all her heart "

She smiles, then digs in her pocket, qpulling out sum typa stone and handing it jayda "the person who brought me here gave me that and told me it would give me strength everyday I wake up here " she explains "it helped me a lot so can you give it to my mommy so she can stay strong while helping Wonder Woman ?"

Jayda stares at the stone then at the little girl and I watch the tears about to fall from her eyes before speaking

"I'll give it to her " her voice cracks .

"I wish I could "the little girl
Mumbles

"Me too "

This is the purest form of jayda I've seen in my life on any human being . She looks like what folks describe angels look like . Just .. beautiful.

At any moment she could either cry or smile, and I find my self trippin off the fact that I care which emotion she'll let out next .

She went out her way to bring clarity to one little girls heart and this could probably change her life for the better forever just by knowing that her mother didn't throw her away without a reason , even if she doesn't know the real reason.

This shit making me want another baby just so I can raise the mufucka with so much love and guidance.

It's even got me wondering how jayda would look having my baby ...

Prolly more beautiful than this . She would be a great mother

Shii I wonder how she gone look when we making our baby cause imma be going crazy-

"Von ? " jayda questions getting my attention

"Huh ? " I asks tryna act normal .

"Your phones ringing " she points .

I nod and pull the buzzing phone out my pocket , wondering how Ian hear or feel that shit, before looking down at Durks name flashing across the screen before sighing and walking off in a more secluded area .

This whole morning den pulled me away from reality making me forget it's a whole war going on outside these doors , and my name is highlighted first on the hit list .

Ian running from shit though , I be outside they know where I'm at .

"Wassup twin ?"

I answer , hearing him exhale . I already know what dat shit mean .

"What happened now ?" I asks

"Them country mufuckas and ki been wolfin on the net all fucking morning " he snaps "I'm finna go gas they ass tonight fuck allat other shit "

"Twin don't let them niggas bait you "

I tell him .

"I wanna slide on dem niggas just as bad as you but we got shit to lose now so we gotta play shit smarter than them "I explain

I would love to just go on a killing spree and fuck up a whole block but I den came to far to go back to living as wild as I used to . Plus don't nun of dem pussy ass niggas control me , when we get to they ass they ain't gone expect.

I'll leave all that social media shit to them . They do more typin then slidin !

"they reckless and broke , we can't get caught up , when we attack it gotta be clean you feel me ?"

There's a long pause before he sighs and smacks his lips .

"I guess " he mumbles "that shit need to be soon though , I don't have that much patience "

I nod then glance over at jayda thats now smiling and interacting with a table full of kids making my lil soft ass smile right along with her .

Their all staring at her with so much admiration and I feel the same damn way . All her perfect teeth showing , and that pretty voice making them kids laugh at whatever she's saying is hella hypnotizing.

I can't let nothing happen to where she's taken away from this world . Especially if it's between the cross fires of her lil pussy ass ex . We've both hurt her enough .

That's the only reaosn I'm holding back most of the smoke with them . I can't let nun happen to her .

I can't hurt her again .

"Where you and jay day go ? "

Durk asks . I forgot this nigga was on the phone

"Uhhh " I mumble looking around at all the kids running around "a laundry mat "i lie

"Nigga why ? you have allat shit at the crib and why are you whisp- "

"Aight imma talk to you later twin gotta go " I say quickly getting off the phone .

Ion need that nigga in my business he gone start dragging it saying I'm in love and shit and I don't got the time right now .

Way to much shit on my mind to be worried about making shit work with jayda . Even though that's the only thing that I seem to think about now days .

Even when we was on good terms I wasn't as attached as I am now . It's like all the bullshit we den went through make me want her ass even more just cause I know that shit come with a challenge and bullet wounds .

She really my down bitch . Even when she tryna act like she don't know it . She know who stamped her .

And stamps don't expire !

As I start to walk back over to jayda , out the corner of my eye I see the lil girl from earlier that tried to play me and call me a prince when we first got in dis bitch sitting by herself with that demonic ass teddy bear she carrying around .

That shit busted as hell she needa get it together.

"Aye shordy" I call out as she looks up and smiles

"Prince !" She calls out while pointing, making me wanna smack her . She lucky she a girl .

"Imma let it slide " I point as I sit down next to her "why you over here by yourself ? Ain't you supposed to be runnin round with the rest of dese lil Niggas ?" I asks

"Ooouuu you gotta put a dollar in the swear jar" she giggles holding her hand out

"I gotta put a dolla in where ?" I asks confused

"The swear jar " she repeats "everytime you cuss you gotta pay "

"Awe hell nah yall tryna hustle niggas in dis hoe " I shake my head

"That's four dollars now " she raises her eyebrows

I mug her before pulling out my wallet and giving her four dollars making her smile . No wonder this mufucka in here. she a con man .

"Is that why you alone ? You be takin folks money ?" I asks her

"No " she mumbles "people here just don't like to play with me very much "

"Why ?" I frown

She shrugs and looks down "ion know , maybe I'm different "

I look at her sad face , then around at everyone else laughing and playing before chuckling .

"When I was a youngin folks wasn't fuckin wit me neither " I tell her "then I had to realize Ian need to try to be like them , they wanted to be like me and ever since then I've been that nigga " I boost making her smile

"You gotta realize it's way more followers in the world then leaders , so as long as you separate yourself confidently, they gone do what you say anyways " I nod

"Being different is a gift " I tell her seriously"do sum wit it "

She looks around and nods before smirking and looking back at me .

"That's three more dollars in the swear jar " she says

I huff and give her four dollars "I'm getting tired of yo ass "

She laughs and grabs my arm hugging it .

I look down at her then dig in my pocket and then Reach for a marker laying around then begin writing my number down . Jayda not the only one giving out gifts in dis hoe.

"And if any of these folks givin you problems in here call big bro Von and imma handle it fa you " I nod at her as I hand her the bullet with my number on it making her smile

"Big bro Von ? "

"Big bro Von " I nod and hold my fist up for a dap

"I'll call you bullet " she points

"Shii as long as you don't call me prince we straight " I shrug

"Prince bullet!" He says .

I shake my head and look off catching jayda staring at me with a smile on her face making me smile back .

I know that face ....

Ion see that shit often when folks looks at me so it's real easy for me to identify .

She's .. proud of me

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

116K 2.4K 54
♡𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝕖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...
13.8K 501 31
"𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝓊𝓉 " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚...
509K 25.5K 99
This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope with being without someone she fell in lov...
72.4K 1.2K 57
Taking place after season 2 of the show (Chicago P.D.), Erin Lindsay is struggling after her best friend Nadia was murdered by Yates. Her boyfriend a...