Come Let's Sing , UT⭐PRI ! (C...

By DesuGun143

The famous STARISH of Utapri has set to sail on a higher stage ! After their world debut in triple S , new ev... More

Come Let's Sing, UT⭐PRI!
Prologue
1 : Stage Continue
2 : Song Princess
3 : Song Princess (II)
4 : Warm and Cold (Masato's Chapter)
5 : Dear ... My Burning Lady (Jinguji's Chapter)
6 : Niji Iro Overdrive (Ittoki's Chapter)
8 : Feelings , Fist and Sword (Kurusu's Chapter)
9 : Happiness .. (Aijima's Chapter)
1O : SHE .... (Akashi Ai's Chapter)
11 : Moonlight (Tokiya's Chapter)
12 : Resolution : Don't Forget ! (Ai's Chapter)
13 : Identical (Mikaze Ai's Chapter)
14 : The White Count and The Dark Knight (Camus' Chapter)
15 : Isn't it an Unfortunate Day? (Reiji Kotobuki's Chapter)
16: Music that binds US (Kurosaki Ranmaru's Chapter)
A/N
17 : The Untitled
18 : S e k a i
19 : Collision
HIATUS NOTICE
Special: Kurisumasu? Nani sore ?! (Part I)
Special: Kurisumasu? Nani sore?! (Part II)
20: Born Idols
21: The Greeting
22: Reunion
2020 A/N
23: Realization
24: Unbounded
25: ReSt⭐rt
Author's Note: June 13, 2020

7 : Efforts (Natsuki's Chapter)

1.3K 35 30
By DesuGun143

***
One week after the unexpected concert , Ittoki got a lot of work to do because of the flooding requests for him. As usual , he didn't turned down any of it , and manage everything with a lively smile. The rest of the guys got a little worried about him but his reassuring attitude did made them feel at ease.

***

Meanwhile ...

"Hey hey hey Guysss!" Natsuki yelled happily.

"What's the fuzz all about , Natsuki?" Syo started painting his newly washed nails with black ink.

"I've baked another types of cookies! Come on guys ! Eat it . I still have plenty in the kit----"

"Ehhhh? Co-Cookies?" Ittoki got shocked and started to tremble.

"Yes ! Yes ! I've made Piyo-chan cookies with different colors ! Look !"

They all turned to look at Natsuki's cookies. They gulped in unison as they saw the cookies were in colored by fifty shades of gray. To be exact , the cookies were burned and crushed.

Masato and Tokiya's face became purple as they were trying hide the fact that they're gonna vomit looking in to those poor cookies. Syo shivered and felt his stomach went upside down. Jinguji went missing after looking. Aijima got dumbfounded while Ittoki snickered awkwardly ...

"Are you not gonna eat it , guys ? Natsuki got saddened a bit.

"Hey what's that ? Uhm I mean , O H A Y A H O O O !" Ai suddenly came , still wearing her Panda pajamas while shouting.

"K a w a i i  , Ai-chan!! Goodmorning too ! Look ! I've made piyo-chan cookies , what eat some ?" Natsuki handed him a basket of odd looking cookies.

"Okey , sure ! Ehh ? Why is this burned and crushed ?"

"Hmmm , I thought it would be better and faster if i use a flamethrower , that's what I thought." He smiled cutely.

"Ohh. Well then ... I T A D A K I ----"

As Ai was about to eat the cookies , Syo and Ittoki signaled her not eat it . They did whatever moves they can, like crossing their arms , acting like 'you're dead if you're gonna eat it' and some other funny gestures. When Natsuki turned into his back , they immediately stopped doing it and pretended to do nothing by whistling and staring around.

Other than that , Aijima was still dumbfounded since he haven't taste any of Natsuki's cookies before and as of Tokiya and Masato , they just sat down quietly on the couch and pretended not to care about it but their hands were still shaking because of the terrifying look of the cookies despite Natsuki's lovable face.

"Is there something wrong , Ai-chan?" Natsuki asked.

"Ah ? No. Nothing. Anyway ... I T A D A K I M A S U !!" Ai suddenly eat the cookie as whole.

The young princes got shocked and gasped. Masato stood up and jaw dropped as he saw his childhood friend eat a terrifying food.

Syo and Ittoki both squealed like baby girls.

As Ai started chewing her food, her eyes widened. The guys gulped in unison as they looked at her swallowed the cookie.

"Disgusting." Ai stuck out her tongue and made a sarcastic face. She took another cookie in the basket and eat it.

The princes stunned by what just Ai said. They know that 'that word' could actually hurt Natsuki's feelings.

Natsuki windened his eyes and froze for a moment, but suddenly , he noticed that Ai keeps getting and eating his cookies.

The others, especially Syo noticed it too and got confused.

"A - Ai-chan !" Natsuki called her name as his voice trembled.

"Yes?" Ai was still eating his cookies.

"Wh- Why are yo- you still eating ... My- My cookies if it's disgu-gusting?!" Natsuki opened up as his feelings were slowly lowering.

Ai took the last cookie and eat it. She then burped and sighed.

"Why .... you say ?"

Ai saw Natsuki's very sad yet confused face .. She quickly held his shoulders and look at him straight to the eye.

Natsuki got bewildered all of a sudden. He looked at Ai's glistening blue eyes as it smiled on him. It made his heart skipped a beat. A small blush then came out to his face as he stunned.

"You're telling me why I ate it all ? Simply because you made it for me and I don't wanna see peoples' efforts gone wasted." Ai poked his chest and smiled.

"No matter how weird or disgusting was that , I'll surely and gladly gonna eat it .. Because you made it from the bottom of your heart..."

Natsuki finally heared the words he wants to hear ever since ... Deep inside , he knows that no matter what he cooks , it would always be a failure ... But now, there's the girl , who stood on front of him , made him realized to do a lot more better , in order to let the people know and feel about what his real desire is.

Those words made him blush really hard. Even the other princes were amazed and inspired by her.

Natsuki can't even say anything in return..

"Ai-chan ! O  r  e  w  a ----"

Ai then walked out and waved her hands during her exit.

"And oh ! One more thing ! Make sure you pratice more in cooking and you'll surely gonna be awesome soon ! Bye."

She left the room with a snicker on her face.

"Natsuki... Oi Natsuki....!" Syo tried to call  Natsuki's attention but he spaced out with a smile on his face.

"Woah. She's kind .. But in blunt way.." (Ittoki)

"She is really ...." (Masato)

"Mature, huh?" Tokiya smirked.

"I think I like her ..." Aijima suddenly sprouted something that made the guys widened their eyes to him.

"Wha-What made yo-you sa-say th-that , Cecil?!" Syo got flustered.

"I dunno either. I just simply like her." His sweet smile made them realized they felt the same too, especially Masato, Ittoki and Natsuki..

"I've decided !!!" Natsuki suddenly screamed out of nowhere.

"Na- Na- Natsuki ?!" (Syo)

"I'm gonna cook for her .... I must cook for her !" Natsuki smiled as his spirit is dwelling up in excitement.

Syo got really suprised as he heard his bestfriend.

"Masato-san!" (Natsuki)

"Yes ?"

"Please help ... No I mean , please teach me how cook , O n e g a i s h i m a s u!!" Natsuki bowed down on Masato as he ask him to be his apprentice.

"I don't understand..." Masato averted his sight.

"Huh?"

"Why would you go that far for her , Natsuki?"

"I'm still uncertain about it too ... But, for all I want to do right now is to cook for her and let her see what I'm capable of ... No matter what , I want my feelings of gratitude to reach her .."

"Feelings .... To reach her?"

Masato earned Natsuki's motivated look ... He couldn't stand to refuse the guy bowed into him with the desire to improve .. He accepted Natsuki's favor and that made Natsuki really happy...

"Oh,? What did I miss ?"

"Ren ,! Finally you came back !" (Ittoki)

"Oi Ren , you scum !" (Syo)

"Easy ... Easy Boy ... I just came here to help ..."

"Help?" (Aijima)

"That's right Ceshii .. You can't only trust Masa on this , Natsuki . You can beep me if you need some tips too." Ren winked as he decided to help Natsuki too ..

"Ren-san!" Natsuki smiled in glee.

"Are you saying that I am not worthy enough , Jinguji?" Masato darted a glare on Ren.

"That's not what I'm thinking here, Masa . I mean we do both have different senses when it comes to cuisine .. Why not mixed it and make an interesting one . After all , you should be glad helping this guy to cook for your princess , hmm ?"

"Pri- Princess ?" Ittoki blushed all of a sudden.

"She is not my------" Masato avoided any eye contact since his face was swelling red.

"Then what is she to you ?"

Masato widened his eyes.

"C h o t t o! I don't understand what you both are talking about ?!" Syo groaned.

"Anyway , would you accept my offer , Mr. Shinomiya ?" (Ren)

"Yes . Yes . ! Y o r o s h i k u o n e g a i s h i m a s u !"

+++

[Music : Yell]

And so , the cooking lessons have started ...

Natsuki find it too hard to handle but he never thinks about giving up. No matter what happens , he's determined to make it a success even if it takes forever .... just to let his feelings reach to Ai ...

---------

“Jinsei, raku ga arya ku mo aru” tte koto dato
Erai dare ka ga sou itte mashita

Negai wo fuwarin×2 osora ni nagete mi mashou
Kaunto down tonde yuke magic word
(Let’s yell!)

“Lucky happy☆kuru kuru pyokorin♪”
Shiawase kanae kirarin☆
Ichi nichi otsukare sama yoku kyou mo ganbari mashita

Mirai (Go×3) mezasu (Go×3)
Anata wa (happy-py) beautiful
Pyua wo mune ni shinjite ashita e

----------

"Oi ! That's not right !" Masato commanded.

"Naachan ! Seriously, don't put the hot sauce on the desert." Jinguji facepalmed.

"Nooo . Still not right." Masato sighed.

"So-Sorry ! I'll try doing it again !" Natsuki put up a determined look.

* Meanwhile outside the kitchen.

"Will Natsuki be okay ?" Aijima got worried.

"Jinguji and Masato are strict in teaching when in it comes to food. I wonder about that." Tokiya responded.

"G o s h i n p a i  n a k u ! I know it will turn out awesome , I assure you all." Syo rubbed his nose and smiled manly ... Seeing his bestfriend's burning eyes with confidence made him feel at ease.

"Ahh ! I know ! Let's settle the dining table before those three will finish their work." Ittoki sprouted.

"That would surely help !  I k u z e !" (Syo)

They then went to the dine room and started decorating the whole place.

*

On the other part , Nanami saw Ai passing through to the other side of the kitchen room ..

"Ah Ai - chan !" Nanami greeted her with a cute grin.

"Haru - Haru ! What brings you here ?" Ai brushed Nanami's hair as she smiled back..

"Uhm I was going to give Shinomiya-san his new song but I wasn't able to see him anywhere so I thought he is in the kitchen ."

"Ohh ? Great ! But I think it's not yet the best time to bother him."

"Why?"

"Because .... He's all cooking us DINNER ! YAAAAAA ! "

"Ehhhhh ?!"

Ai suddenly yelled and ran away leaving Nanami dumbfounded.

+

"We're almost done Naachan. Time for the finishing touch." Jinguji pinned his hands on his waist while looking at Natsuki carefully putting some icing on the cake.

"Job well done, Natsuki." Masato then handed him some piyo-chan choco figure and place it at the top of the cake.

"Wait for me , Ai-chan. I'll let you see my real feelings through my song and this lovely desert.!"

---------

Chikyuu wa marui noni iso ide doko ni iku no?
Oki raku na kurai de go for it
(Let’s yell!)

“Lucky happy☆kuru kuru pyokorin♪”
Mahou no kotoba kirarin☆
Sanbyaku rokujuu go nichi kore de mou daijoubu! (Mo ikkai!)

“Lucky happy☆kuru kuru pyokorin♪”
Shiawase kanae kirarin☆
Ichi nichi otsukare sama yoku kyou mo ganbari mashita

Mirai (Go×3) mezasu (Go×3)
Anata wa (happy-py) beautiful
Pyua wo mune ni shinjite ashita e
Saa yukou

----------

"Dinner's Ready !" Natsuki screamed happily !

"They're finished ! Great! We're also done fixing the table !" (Ittoki)

"Syo ! Go find Ai .. Aijima, go find Nanami as well ..." (Tokiya)

"We'll be getting the dishes ..." (Masato)

"I'll be getting the desert." (Ren)

"And what about me ?" (Natsuki)

"You stay there ... You've done too much .. Just wait for Ai and Nanami to arrive." (Tokiya)

"Ai ... Will she like this .?"

"Awwe come on Natsuki ! I'm sure she will ... Just believe in yourself !" (Ittoki)

*

While Syo was finding Ai , he saw the maiden outside, sitting on a bench , looking at the night sky.

She was humming a soothing lullaby that made the short guy unconciously walked towards her ...

"Syo ?" Asked the white haired girl with a pretty blue eyes.

"A-A- Ai ...." Syo could hardly speak to her face to face ... His face started to get red.

"Yes?" Ai tilted his head while looking on Syo.

"Dinner's ready .... And Natsuki ... he actually cooked it for you ..." He looked down to hid his red face.

Ai walked towards him and bent down to look at Syo again.

"What's the matter with you ? You suddenly gone red .. Got a fever , chibi?"

Ai touched Syo's forehead as she checked his temperature.

"Gya-Gyaaaaaaa!" Syo suddenly jumped out of embarrassment ... That really made him freaked out .. His heart begun beating fast ...

"Hey, What's with you ?! I was just checking if u got fever ... Tch. What a chibi..." Ai pouted.

"But that certainly did scared me ! and CHIBI ?!" Syo's eyes were rolling and started to talk rapidly.

"Blah. Blah. Whatever ... Anyway , I'm going now ... Man , they really got me starving already ... Haha." Ai turned her back and started to walk towards the dine room.

"Oi !"

"What now Chibi Ouji ?" She gazed on Syo back , closing her left eye while brushing her hair upward.

"Thanks ..."

Syo couldn't still look at her in the eye ... But Ai knows what he meant by that ...

"Too early for you to say that , Kurusu..." She smiled to the yellow haired guy..

Syo widened his eyes as he saw her smile on him for the first time... The angelic lady strucked and gave him chills all of the sudden ... Ai then ran away and left him with a heart throbbing feeling.

*

"Fooooood !" Ai suddenly shouted that causes the princes to flinched.

"Look who's here now ..." (Tokiya)

"Woah ! French cuisine ?! Japanese cuisine ?! and those lovely looking desert ?! In just one menuuuu ?!!! Ampfff ! This is awesoooome !!" She pouted in happiness.

"Natsuki made it all because of you , Ai-chan." (Ittoki)

"With the help of Masato and Ren of course..." (Aijima)

Nanami smiled sweetly.

Ai then walked and stood up in front of the blushing Natsuki.

"Ai-chan ! I ju-just wanna say than----"

She suddenly hugged Natsuki tightly ...

"Natsuki ! You're sooo AMAZING !! Good Job !! Good Job !! I owe you oneee !! Thank you ! Thank you !" Mwah Mwah !!" She gave him little kisses on the cheeks...

The other princes and Nanami got surprised and blushed in embarassment ... Syo also saw it since he just arrived in the room....

Natsuki froze when he felt her warm small lips touched her hot cheeks.. He couldn't react at all ...

It was then Tokiya who dragged him away from Ai.

"Alri-right Ai ... That's enough ... You're making us feel uncomfortable here , you know ?..." Tokiya coughed with a blush on his pale face.

"Lady ! You didn't said you would give a kiss to the one who would cook for you ... I should have made it by myself..." Ren whined.

"I ! I also ...." Masato bubbled something that can't be heard...

"Jeez , Jealous Princes are so cute to handle .. Haha!"

Ai suddenly gave Ren and Masato a pat on their heads and quickly stole a kiss on their cheeks.

Ren got suprised ... He touched his face and felt her warm lips landed on him ...

Masato just frozen stiff after ... He didn't blinked an eye .. The other princes on both of them and gulped ...

It was then Ren bursted into laughter ... It made Tokiya laugh as well ... Then Nanami and the others followed too ...

"I T A D A K I MA S U !!" Ai yelled in a very hype manner and made her first bite ... Her eyes widened ..

"O I S H I I I !!!!" She cried ... She then grabbed much food into her plate with a star on her eyes ..

That made them all even more surprised and laughed again ...

*

The dine room got full of chats and laughter ...

"Ne Ai-chan , a r i g a t o u ..." Natsuki grined with a streak of red blush on his face while whispering on Ai's little ears ..

Ai looked at him then and gave him a 'V' pose with her hands while grinning gladly ... The cake's toppings were all over her mouth that made Natsuki snickered all the way ...

"She's too kawaii ... I wanna own her ... I wan't her to on my side always ..."

*

On the other hand, Syo was staring on them both ... He felt happy for his bestfriend seeing him with Ai but in some part him .. He felt a little bit of pain inside his heart... He touched his chest and bit his lip.

*

The supper ended just like that ,.. Never knowing that it was Ai's birthday ...

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332 0 65
[Multi-book series will be 40+ chapters with 1000+ words each chapter] Book One Description: Monoma has a crush on someone in A class but doesn't see...
77.1K 2.4K 61
Just a girl who had entered Saotome Academy even though she doesn't want to. She meets others and her life slowly changes into something better. Will...
1.6K 89 22
Sora and her twin brother Subaru decide to pursue a life as an idol duet by enrolling in Saotome Academy - with the hope of getting a national debut...
120K 2.9K 24
A book of Utapri Various x reader oneshots! Requests are closed! ^o^)> Oneshots: ♪Magazine(Syo x reader) ♪Movie(Ai x reader) ♪Smile Magic(Otoya x rea...