Nightmare Within - Vance Hopp...

By marvelobsessed743

"I can handle myself." "Yeah, you've reminded me," The Black Phone Vance Hopper x fem!oc {COMPLETED} HIGHEST... More

THE BLACK PHONE
chapter one: Moose
chapter two: Deskmates
chapter three: The Fifth
chapter four: Whore
chapter five: Comfort
chapter six: Black Van
chapter seven: Naughty Girl
chapter eight: Phone Calls
chapter nine: Killer Punch

chapter ten: Snowfall

827 18 27
By marvelobsessed743

EVERYTHING that had happened over the past hour had been a blur. A few ambulances showed up and took care of the kids that were still alive. But, Amanda watched as the not-so-lucky kids were wheeled into hearses.

Amanda was sitting next to Vance, her head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her. The two hadn't really said anything since they had escaped. They only sat with each other.

Soon, Linda showed up to the scene, her entire body shaking with anticipation. When she saw her daughter sitting on the back of the ambulance, a fresh wave of tears filled her eyes.

"Mandy!" she exclaimed, breaking into a sprint.

Amanda lifted her head and made eye contact with her mother. She immediately jumped off of the ambulance and started running towards the woman.

When the two reached each other, the collided with such a force that Amanda worried she may have knocked the wind out of her mother.

"I'm so sorry, Mandy," her mother cried. "I should've never gotten mad at you-,"

Amanda pulled away and cupped her mothers face. "Mom," she said firmly. "It's not your fault,"

Linda brought her hand up and caressed her daughters cheek, trying to hold in the sob that was currently trying to escape her mouth.

"I love you so much, Amanda," she mumbled, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I'm so glad you're okay,"

Amanda and Linda returned to the ambulance where Vance was still sitting, a far away look on his face.

"Is your dad coming to get you?" Amanda asked, leaning on his shoulder.

Vance gulped slightly and glanced at Linda. He looked back to Amanda and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know," he muttered. "He's probably too drunk to drive over here,"

Linda reached out hesitantly and squeezed Vance's shoulder, sending him a small smile as she did so.

"Vance, is it?" she asked.

Vance glanced up at her and nodded.

"Well, Vance, you're welcome at our house anytime," Linda smiled, retracting her hand.

Vance, for the first time in a while, sent the woman a smile.

***

It had been a long week for the escapees. They had been through what felt like hundreds of hours of questioning with the police. But, after a stress filled week, Amanda finally got the chance to relax.

Her, Vance, Robin, and Finn were all sat in a booth at one of the diners in town. Finn and Robin on one side and Vance and Amanda on the other.

Vance had started hanging out with the group more than ever after their escape, mostly just to see Amanda.

"Are you going back to school tomorrow?" Amanda asked, nobody in particular.

None of them had been back to school since the events with The Grabber. There had been too many police station and hospital visits.

"Yeah," Finn nodded.

Robin and Vance both nodded along with him, surprising Amanda. She looked over at Vance with an amused smile on her face.

"You're actually going to school?" she asked.

"Shut up," Vance spat, bringing his arm around her shoulders and squeezing her.

"I should probably get home," Robin decided, checking the time on his watch. "Mom doesn't want me out after sundown,"

"Yeah, me too," Finn agreed, sliding out of the booth.

"Oh, well, see you tomorrow then," Amanda said, waving the two boys goodbye.

Vance sent the two a small wave and a smile as they walked out the doors. As soon as they left, Vance turned back to Amanda and leaned towards her. She sat with her back against the window and her arms resting on Vance's shoulder.

Vance took the girl's arm in his hands and traced his fingers over the scar on her arm. Over the past month, the harsh word that Moose carved into her arm had healed for the most part. But, it now left an ugly scar. She looked down at Vance's hand and pulled her arm away.

"It's so ugly," she muttered, shaking her head. "I fucking hate Moose,"

Vance turned his neck so that he could make eye contact with the girl and shook his head.

"You know, he won't fuck with you anymore," he told the girl. "Considering the fact that you killed The Grabber,"

Vance was right. The story of Amanda's brush with death had been all over the news. Everyone knew that she had been the one to end the nightmare that The Grabber had created for the children of North Denver.

"Yeah, but my arm is gonna look like this forever," Amanda shrugged, leaning her head back on the window.

Vance turned around and put his feet back on the floor. His arm rested on Amanda's knees and he looked at her curiously.

"I think it makes you look pretty fucking badass," he smirked. "Girls with scars are hot,"

He had leaned in further and Amanda started to giggle a bit before poking him in the forehead and pushing him back.

"Walk me home?" she asked.

Vance scoffed jokingly and got up from the booth, offering Amanda his hand as he did so. She took it and he pulled her to her feet before slinging his arm around her shoulder.

"I guess I could make time," he smirked, walking towards the door.

Amanda shivered as the early December air hit her face. The ground around the diner was now covered in fluffy snow. Christmas was right around the corner.

The sun was just beginning to set, casting an orange glow on everything in it's sight. Vance's blonde hair looked golden in this light. He looked golden.

Amanda's house came into sight but she didn't want to go inside. She didn't want to leave Vance's side.

Ever since her escape, everywhere she looked, she would see him. She would would feel him on every piece of her. One night, she snapped and cut off the locks of hair that he had touched.

Vance's hair was longer than hers now. If her dad was still around, he would've said that she looked like a boy. He would've said it wasn't lady-like for a girl to have short hair.

Amanda shook her head, trying to forget the annoying thoughts that kept intruding her head uninvited. She walked up her front steps and turned so that she was facing Vance.

His cheeks were flushed red and his breath came out as a fog. He was beautiful.

Amanda Wilson thought that Vance Hopper was beautiful?

"Well, I should head in," she decided, pointing back to the door. "My moms probably got supper going,"

Vance nodded his head in understanding. "Yeah, yeah, I should probably go too," he agreed, backing away.

Amanda smiled awkwardly before retrieving the house key from underneath the mat. She was about to unlock the door when she hesitated, biting her lip.

With a sudden burst of confidence, Amanda turned around, leaving the key in the door lock. She jumped off the front steps and started pursuing Vance, who was just reaching the end of her walkway.

"Vance, wait!" she exclaimed, speeding up her walk.

Vance turned and furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't have time to question what was happening however, because Amanda had leapt into his arms and pressed her lips to his.

It took a second for Vance to react, but, when he did, his arms wrapped around Amanda's waist and her feet lifted from the ground for a second. The kiss was magical. Between the setting sun that cast an orange glow upon the two and the slight snow that fell around them... It was perfect.

After what felt like an eternity, the two broke apart, breathing heavily with large smiles.

"You're fucking amazing, Amanda Wilson," Vance confirmed, an amused smirk on his face. "Fucking amazing,"

Amandas arms were wrapped around the boys neck and his were still around her waist. She smiled up at him, unable to wipe it off of her face.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" she suggested.

Vance nodded in agreement, one of his arms sliding away from her so that they could walk towards the door. They walked up the front steps and Vance pulled the girl in for another kiss.

"V-Vance, let... me... unlock- the door!" Amanda stammered, trying to speak in between kisses.

Vance finally let up and Amanda finally opened the door, her skin burning due to the immediate change in temperature.

"I'm home, Mom!" she called. "Vance is here, too,"

Linda appeared from around the corner, a warm smile on her face. She walked over to Vance and brought him into a hug.

"It's good to see you, Vance," she smiled, patting his shoulder. "There's plenty of food here for you,"

Vance slipped off his coat and tried his best to flash a polite smile towards the woman.

"It smells delicious, Ms. Wil-,"

"Please, call me Linda,"

Vance glanced down at Amanda, a small smile on his face.

"Okay..." he said. "It smells delicious, Linda,"

Linda smiled at this before ushering the two into the kitchen where she was finishing up supper. They sat down at the kitchen table and she set down the casserole in the middle of the table.

Underneath the table, Vance's hand rested on Amanda's thigh. The two shared knowing glances at each other while they ate, Amanda's oblivious mother sitting right across from them.

Who knew that a couple assholes from school and a sadistic child killer would bring them together? No matter how it happened, Amanda was sure as hell glad it ended up that way.

She was happy.

***

And the final chapter is complete!

I had so much fun writing this story and it was amazing to write Amanda into the movie. I love the relationship between her and Vance that I got to play a part in creating.

And, thank you to everyone who read this story, who voted and commented on every chapter. Just know that you guys truly kept me motivated to continue updated this book.

I love all of you sm💕💕

Completion date: 14/9/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.8K 97
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚/𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚈𝚊�...
58.5K 1.1K 19
i started writing this as a joke and probably won't be updated, enjoy <3 started 08.17.22 from the black phone top tags: #1 - #bruceyamadaxvancehoppe...
107K 1.8K 25
cute brance story! lowercase intended!!
30.7K 695 17
" 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨? " Luna Angelica Hopper is the sister of the famous Vance Hopper. T...