ᴋᴀᴋᴇɢᴜʀᴜɪ ᴛᴡɪɴ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ {ᴏɴᴇ...

By faultyPhantom

Some kakegurui twin oneshots for anyone in need :D I do not own any of these characters, all credits go to th... More

Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ!Mᴀʀʏ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Sᴀᴄʜɪᴋᴏ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs!Mɪᴅᴀʀɪ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Kɪʀᴀʀɪ X ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Aᴏɪ Mɪʙᴜᴏᴍɪ x Sᴛʏᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Sᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ Mɪʜᴀʀᴜᴛᴀᴋɪ X sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs!Tsᴜᴢᴜʀᴀ Hᴀɴᴀᴛᴇᴍᴀʀɪ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ! Kᴜʀᴜᴍɪ Kᴜʀᴜᴍᴇ X sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ!Mɪᴋᴜʀᴀ Sᴀᴅᴏ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Oʙsᴇssᴇᴅ!Sᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ X ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ!Aᴏɪ
Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ!Rɪʀɪᴋᴀ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
❦𝐴𝑛 𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡❦
❦𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻!! 𝑷𝑳𝑺 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫!!❦

Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ! Yᴜᴋɪᴍɪ Tᴏɢᴀᴋᴜsʜɪ X ꜰᴇᴍ! ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

872 10 3
By faultyPhantom

TW FOR MENTIONS OF SA, ASSULT AND ATTEMPTED R^PE! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS ONESHOT! I DO NOT CONDONE THESE ACTIONS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM! please stay safe!!

1935 words                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The muffled sound of groaning captured Yukimi Togakushi's attention as she passed by the women's shower room. She stops and tilts her dark turquoise covered head, something feeling a bit off. Faintly, the sounds continue and then a male voice. Eyes widening, the androgynous statured female quietly enters the showers, ready to bust the couple fornicating in a public place. She stops dead, wrath making her hands fist at the scene before her.

Y/N lays on the ground, naked and gagged. Her face bruised and her lip bloody. Her hands and feet being held by two male students. A third boy hovers over her, his hand in between her forced opened legs as she thrashes and twists, struggling against boy's touch.

"Look at this boys, the bitch is wet. I told you the house pet slut wanted it." The boy laughs as he roughly pushes his fingers inside Y/N as she screams against the gag, her eyes glassy with fear and anger. "I'm going to enjoy this." He reaches for belt buckle and maliciously chuckles as Y/N increases her attempts to get free.

In a sudden blur of movement, the boy goes flying across the room, hitting the back wall. The other two boys look up and the first sees Yukimi's fist coming towards him. After landing the hard punch, her foot kicks out and connects with the last boys face. Hit after hit, she lands heavy blows on the boys faces, standing and kicking them a few times as well, until they were rendered unconscious. The boy at the back wall was next, as she heaved the boy up and began striking him in the stomach and face repeatedly.

After finishing her mission of hurting the scum before her, she turns to find Y/N pressed against the far wall of the showers, curled in a ball, shaking and crying. Slowly walking over to her, her heart lurched as she flinched when she crouched down next to her.

"Hey, look at me Y/N." She internally winces at her quiet voice. She shook her head and pulled her arms tighter around her naked body. Yukimi stands up and walks to the towel hanging from the shower she was going to use before being attacked. Grabbing it, she walks back over to her and pulls her gently to her feet. Wrapping the fabric around her, she gently picks her up and begins to walk out of the room, Y/N providing no resistance in her shocked state.

Marching quickly down the hall, Yukimi stops in front of the literary club den door and kicks it several times. When the Tsuzura, the tall blue haired woman answers the door, her face registers surprise at her friend with a naked and bruised pupil in her arms. "Yukimi? what's the problem? What's happened to her?" She meets the furious woman's gaze and sees the fury burning in her brown eyes.

"In the women's shower room are three unconscious shit-bags that need to be locked up. I caught them assaulting Y/N." She hisses as her grip tightens around the bruised girl. At her small whimper, her expression changes to remorse as she pulls her against her chest.

"I see, take her to the hospital estate and let them examine Y/N. I'll take care of the trash with Mary." Tsuzura's lavender purple eyes turn icy as she pulls the dens door closed, stepping out into the hallway.

"She will be in the Nurses rooms, I'll talk to Mary and have her examine the girl there."

Kicking Mary's door and yelling for her to come to the Hospital room with her, Yukimi made her way to the room. Opening the door proved quite awkward with Y/N still in her arms. Pushing into the Hospital room, she carefully laid her down on her desk and lit the lamp on the nightstand next to it. She walked back into the hallway to wait for Mary, when she burst into the room, carrying her bag.

"What's the matter, Yukimi?" She franticly spoke.

"It's not me, it's Y/N." She explains as her golden eyes widen with disbelief.

"What the hell happened?" She asks as she heads towards the Hosital site. Stopping short, her expression hardens as she sees the young woman drawn up in a ball on the hospital bed. Whipping her head back to Yukimi, she answers the question in her eyes.

"I don't think it got that far, but I need to you examine her. Tsuzura will be back shortly. What do you need from me?"

"Right now Yukimi, I need you to stay in your office while I try to check her over, I don't know much about this medical stuff but I'll try my best." The short haired woman nods and closes the door to the room.

Walking to the den, she pushes her fingers through her hair and sits down with a heavy sigh. The light knock on the dens door pulls her from her thoughts and she looks up to greet the solemn face of her friend Tsuzura. "The men have been locked up by the beautification council and they'll hold a meeting of what to do tomorrow morning." Tsuzura states as she walks toward the desk and sits down.

Calmly staring at the short haired girl, she nervously waits for her to explain the entire situation. Quickly, Yukimi briefs her on the situation she walked in on and the results of it. "Godamnit! What kind of trash did the council let into this Academy?!" Yukimi spits out, furious at something like this happening to one of her subordinates.

"I- I understand your anger, Yukimi." The blue haired woman replies as she examines her friend.

The Den door opens and Mary comes out, her expression thunderous, her eyes glowing golden in rage. The two women watch her as she paces the room. "I gave her a sedative. Yukimi, I'm sorry, but I think she'll have to stay at the medical centre until at least tomorrow. The good news is that you stopped them before they did any real physical damage, but she has some bruising and will be a bit sore from the attack. But before she knocked out, she revealed some disturbing information. Apparently those three have been harassing her for some time. She never reported it because they claimed her superiors would never believe, quote 'a house pet slut'. Oh god I want to beat the shit out of them!" Mary rages.

Opening her mouth to speak, Tsuzura drawls out, "No need, It looks like Yukimi took care of that already."

"Good, they needed it." The hostile woman replies.

"Did she say why she was in the shower room at that time of night? Most are already in their rooms." Yukimi asked.

"She said that she prefers to shower alone, that she's uncomfortable being so vulnerable around others....They only managed to overwhelm her because they tackled her from behind. it was practically three against one." Mary answers.

Yukimi nods, it makes sense to her, weakness isn't tolerated at Hyakkaou Private Academy. She had not been a house pet long enough to feel secure with the girls in her situation. "I'll try and make sure Y/N is safe when she's alone. Is it ok if she hangs with us in the den? I want to make sure she's ok...."

Considering yellow eyes meet Yukimi's determined brown ones. "Alright Yukimi. Don't worry about it, I'll try and see if we can have a say in that council meeting. Tsuzura, come with me." Pulling her behind her, Mary and Tsuzura left the dorm room.

After sitting for a few moments, Yukimi stood and walked to the room in which Y/N was sleeping and looked in. The poor girls bruised face seemed peaceful in sleep, her form under the blankets relaxed. Something tightened inside her chest as she watched over her, an overwhelming need to protect her. Pulling a chair close to the bed, she settled in, watching her steady breathing as it lulled her to sleep, her calloused hand lightly gripping the unconscious girls.

*Time Skip*

Yukimi woke before her. Looking down at their intertwined fingers, she realized she liked the feeling of her touch. Releasing her hand gently, she went into her bathroom and prepared for the day. When she walks back out, she was still in a deep sleep, so she goes to the Cafeteria for some tea and to bring her back a tray. When she reaches the hall, Y/N's friends are sitting together, talking and laughing. Observing them for a moment, she makes a decision and walks over to their table. Immediately the laughter stops as the table's occupants look up at the random woman.

She motions them to move aside and settles herself among them. Observing them for a moment, she begins "Do any of you have issues with any house pets such as yourselves?"

The house pets all exchange looks of confusion before one of them answers. "Are you asking if we have issues with-?"

"No, I'm asking about Y/N." She replies as her gaze roams over the women.

Another speaks up, "No, we have no issue with Y/N. She keeps to herself a lot, but we figured she'd get used to this house pet treatment eventually."

"Good. Because she will no longer be around people such as yourselves." With that, she stood and walked away from the baffled house pets.

Arriving back to the room, she placed the tray on the nightstand sat next to the bed, looking at the sleeping girl in front of her. Why did she feel so protective? She cared about all of her friends, but this felt like more. Was it their shared background? She really couldn't tell, but she would figure it out eventually.

After watching her for what seems like hours, she starts to stir. Her eyes slowly open and blink. Realization rushes back into her orbs as she remembers the previous night's events. Her eyes dart around the room as she tries to figure out where she is, her body language suggesting panic. Her E/C orbs connect with hers and she sees her relax, realizing she is safe. Her small hand reaches out to touch the top of her hand where it is laying on the bed. "Thank you...Yukimi" she whispers, a blush dusting across her cheeks.

"From now on, you will shower in my room for privacy. I have also asked a couple favors from Mary and Tsuzura, consider yourself human now. The bastards from yesterday are in custody by the beautification council , where they are going to be suspended for the assault against you. Why didn't you report this sooner? To a teacher, or hell to me?" Her voice climbed as she fired off information and questions, but look on her face gave nothing away as she waited for her response.

She slowly answers, "It's different for me. I'm a house pet. You know what we are 'good for'. The way we are treated. I just.. thought it was true..."

She scoffed. "Well, it's not anymore. You're now human and your now going to stay with me Mary and Tsuzura, you don't ever need to worry about dickheads like those men, not anymore..." Giving her hand a squeeze, she stood up, preparing to go and tackle the beautification council about the situation. "Rest here for a bit longer and then go take a bath. I'll bring down your clothes for you."

"Yukimi, why are you doing this for me?" Y/N questioned.

"I don't know why. But for now, I will just say I feel very protective of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.7K 43
title says it all REQUESTS: closed 👶 disclaimer: i do not own the kakegurui franchise, anime, or character whatsoever, this is made for fun 🤡🌚 sce...
3M 69.1K 200
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. This book is finished and undergoing editing! I do not own Kakegurui. Th...
9.1K 470 33
What will happen when y/n a seemingly normal young man enters Hyakkaou Academy? What makes him cause fervor and revolution? Will Kirari tremble for f...
22.2K 398 16
This fanfic book is for the readers that are tired of reading fanfictions where the reader is ALWAYS the bottom/Submissive one. ♡︎♡︎ I've written ka...