Blood Moon🩸🌙

By GothNebula

Cat Noir the 140 year old vampire and protector of Paris hunting for bad blood every night. But that all chan... More

Rainy Night
140th Birthday
His Princess
Sly Fox
Bitten
Comfort
Cat vs Fox
Nightclub
Masquerade Dance
Hunting
Pregnant
Baby Dhampir
Daughter
Blood Moon
Bloodlust
Safe
Happy Family

Under The Mask

632 14 2
By GothNebula

At the nightclub, Cat Noir was having a glass of blood while watching the vampire brides pole dance. Many were just wearing blood-colored bras and skirts while dancing. He wasn't interested in them because he already marked a human that will soon be his bride.

"Nope, already taken," He thought.

None of them had the exact beauty and personality his bride has. The only problem is that humans walk in daylight and they can't see in the dark. Vampires burn in daylight. He wished that he could understand what it's like to walk in the sunlight like a human.

"Life would have been more simple living as a human," He said to himself, "Well at least Lila doesn't know what her name is" He smiled.

"The blood moon will be coming in a few weeks, my lord. Your evil father is not satisfied in hell" The vampire bartender said.

"Well, he'll stay there for all he has done to me," Cat Noir said.

"Murdering your human bride? Yes, we all know the story" The bartender said.

(Flashback)

Kagami was the best geisha in Japan and she fell in love with Cat Noir who was a vampire that saved her from a group of men wanting her body out of lust.

"Kagami" Cat Noir waltzed with her near the cherry blossom under the full moon.

"Cat Noir," Kagami said while he held her down.

"You're the purrfect lady for me" Cat Noir teased her.

"Heh, I thought a vampire's animal spirit is a bat" Kagami chuckled.

"Well, cat rhymes with bat" Cat Noir said.

"You are so into cats too much" Kagami scratched his chin.

"Meow" Cat Noir closed his eyes purring.

(End of Flashback)

Cat Noir smiled that they had a great human and vampire bond but his father fears Dhampir offspring and that he killed Kagami to prevent that. In return, he impaled his own father in a fit of rage. He took out the dagger, the same one he used to kill his own father but this dagger was very ancient to vampires. Rumors say that whoever gets stabbed by this dagger will one day return from hell on the blood moon.

"If he'll ever return, I'll be ready for him" He looked at it.

"You still carry that monstrous weapon?" The bartender asked.

"Yes, as a reminder of when I killed my father," Cat Noir said.

"Everyone thinks is just a legend," The bartender said.

"Not to me," Cat Noir said and took a sip of blood from the cup before departing the nightclub.

He got up on the rooftops to not be seen, "Kagami, what can I do to protect her?" He said, knowing that her soul is not resting because he hasn't moved on yet. In front of him, the ghost of Kagami appeared before him.

"Beautiful city, isn't it?" Cat Noir sighed.

"Yes, it is, Adrien" Ghost Kagami said.

"Still can't find the light again, huh? I'm still trying to move on, my love" Cat Noir said.

"My soul can't rest until I've fulfilled my purpose," Kagami said.

"And what purpose is that?" Cat Noir asked.

"To ensure your happiness with your new bride, to keep her from suffering the same fate," Kagami said.

"If my father is reborn during the Blood Moon, I'll face him again," Cat Noir said.

"Facing alone means suicide, Adrien. If you die, my soul will become restless" Kagami said.

"I know, recently my best friend Nino became a werewolf," Cat Noir said.

"He has?" Kagami asked.

"Yes, but it was an accident" Cat Noir replied.

"Someday a future will create a new life for you" Kagami fades away into a dragon ghost and flies away.

"Good luck Kagami" Cat Noir waved.

He teleports from rooftop to rooftop to check on Marinette. The sun was rising soon and he has to get out of there. He teleported to her bedroom just in time but the sunlight from the window touched his face.

"OW!" He flinched.

"Kitty!" Marinette covered him in a blanket.

"The sunlight!" Cat Noir screamed.

"Hold on!" Marinette closed all the curtains.

"Are they covered? Can I see now?" Cat Noir asked.

"Of course. You're safe, Kitty" Marinette said.

"Phew, I tried to outrun it but I was too slow" Cat Noir removed the blanket.

"Ouch, that's gotta burn" Marinette inhaled sharply at the sight of his burned side face.

"It will heal as long as I'm in the shadows," Cat Noir said.

"Poor kitty. Are you scared of daylight?" Marinette said.

"Sort of" Cat Noir joked.

She hesitated to remove his mask but she needed his permission. She really wanted to know who this mysterious feline man is underneath the mask.

"You may remove it, you're my bride," He said.

Marinette nods and carefully took his mask off. She saw his gorgeous emerald eyes that glowed beautifully. His face looks so familiar from the history books, "You're......"

"Adrien Agreste. Yes, one of many Agreste" Adrien said.

"But aren't you...." Marinette said.

"Dead? No. Your ancestors believe I'm dead but they didn't know I was born as a vampire" Adrien explained.

"So the story is true? You killed Gabriel Agreste?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, I had to because he posed a threat to humankind and killed my first bride, Kagami. She was human like you but father didn't approve" Adrien said.

"Dear god!" Marinette gasps.

"He fears dhampir offspring because dhampirs are stronger than both species. He was afraid if I got Kagami pregnant with my child. He destroyed my happy life. I was gonna turn Kagami into one of us but my father killed her in a bonfire. If he ever rises again from hell, he'll do it again but I'm not gonna let him repeat history all over again" He looked at the dagger.

"Oh, Adrien" Marinette hugged him to comfort him, "Wait you said he's gonna rise from hell?" She pulled back.

"On the blood moon. Or as your kind calls it the lunar eclipse" Adrien said.

"I don't understand. I thought parents are supposed to approve their kids" Marinette said.

"He's delusional and insane. Only my mother approved" Adrien said.

"Is she still alive?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, she is" Adrien confirmed.

"When you lost your first bride, it destroyed your happiness, did it?" Marinette asked.

"It did for a long time, Marinette," Adrien said.

"And when we first met, your happiness came back?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, you're one of the bravest girls I've seen," Adrien said.

"And you're the gentlest vampire," Marinette said.

"By the way, tomorrow is the masquerade ball at the Grand Hotel. Are you interested?" He gave her the invitation letter.

"I'll give it a shot, Kitty," Marinette said.

"And I so can't wait to see you in a dress and mask," Adrien said.

"Trust me, you're gonna love the finished result" Marinette held out the finished mask, it was red with black dots like a ladybug.

"Meow" He was impressed.

"Suits to be called your Ladybug" Marinette joked.

"Milady" He kissed her palm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 78 25
Marinette is just an ordinary girl but also a superhero as Ladybug, fighting crime and saving the day in Paris. Adrien Agreste the dhampir always wan...
63.4K 2.2K 8
A tale as old as time, in a far away land lived a beastly man in a lonely castle. Cursed to be a cat-like beast forever if the last paw on his miracu...
4.8K 88 19
Cat Noir is now the prince of thieves in Paris, he made a vow to never use cataclysm ever again due to the incident. Ladybug doesn't know what change...
2.9K 70 10
Monarch has created an akuma that caused massive infection to most of Paris and it's now turned into a dead city. With him locked away and all the mi...