Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

10. Lucky Charm

2.5K 78 2
By Uniqworld

Third person's POV

The whole way passed peacefully
The car stopped in front of her house. When both the brothers and sisters were just about to get off the car, Kabir grabbed Akta's hand.

Kabir - "What's too soon, Wait a minute .."

Akta - " leave my hand .."

Kabir - "first listen or else I will not let go your hand.."

Akta - " Say it .."

Kabir- " You will go inside and say that you want to marry me.."

Akta -" I won't say that I'll never marry you .. "

Kabir - " What did you say ? You will not marry me, maybe you forgot what happened today, right? .. " said tighten his grip on
Her wrist ..

Shivam shouted -" Leave my sister you monster .."

Kabir - " I will not leave, what will you do little one ?.."

Shivam - " I ..I will bite you .. "

Kabir come out of car with Akta and lock Shivam inside ..

Akta - " why did you lock my brother ?,get him out.."

Kabir - " You really care for your brother ,I feel jealousy towards him .. Don't love him too much or else I will kill him someday..
You give him that care, the love that I deserve .. " said siriously ..

Akta -" B..But he is my only brother .. "

She got very scared, this man is really dangerous..Shivam is her only brother and not boyfriend..
What if she have a boyfriend , she can't even think about that ..

Kabir - " I know, hear me first you will say them what I tell you ..
Or else be ready for the consequences .. did you get that ?.. "

Akta - " Y..yes .."

Kabir - " And explain to your brother that by going inside, don't say anything in reverse .."

He open the gate of car for her brother .. Akta explained to her brother that don't make any mistake, otherwise mother and father will be in trouble ..Kabir grabbed Akta's hand and started going inside.she was constantly trying to free her hand But his hold was very strong.. Her brother was walking slowly behind them ..

They enter in house , Avdhesh and Avni was sitting in living room talking to each other ..
As they saw Akta ,Avni standup from the couch and went near her ..

Avni - " where were you ? .. It's already 8 pm "
In her tension, she forgot that someone was standing next to her daughter.
Akta was about to answer .. her father come to them ..

Avdhesh - "where were you ? Where is your brother and what He is doing in our house ? .."

Akta - "I was ....."
Shivam come in and sit silent in couch ..

Avdhesh - " WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HIS HAND ? "

Kabir - " He is asking you something Kitten , Answer him .."
Said mocking ..

Akta close her eyes , she was about to tell truth but she knows if she tell them about him .. he will destroy them completely ..
Avdhesh's voice Snape her from her thoughts ..

Avdhesh - " I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING .. "

Akta -" I...I want to M..marry H..him .."

Avdhesh - " What did you say ? Isn't you are the one who reject him .. then why you want to marry him .. "

Akta - " Papa H..he F..force .....
She was about to tell the whole truth to her parents but Kabir clutch her wrist tightly .. she immediately stop talking ..
Her wrist was burning .. "

Kabir - " Yes I was forcing her to tell about us you uncle .. Because she doesn't want to tell you ..
She was fearing that you will scold her .. Am I right Kitten ? .."

She immediately nodded her head .. her tears wail up in her eyes ..

Avdhesh - " what ? "

Kabir - " Yes ,she already accepted me.. Now We want your blessings .."

Avdhesh - " But How could her decision change in one day ? .."

Kabir - "Because I already apologise her and take her and shivam with me
For spending time with each other , so we can clear our misunderstandings that's why they are late and I came to drop them .. Am I right little one ?.."
He asked looking at Shivam ..
Who nodded his head in yes ..

Avdhesh - "But ......

Avni - "what but .. "Said cutting her husband in middle ..

Avni - "They are already accepted each other then, what's wrong with you ? .."

Akta could not control herself for long and ran towards her room.

Kabir - " I think she is shy.. I go and see her .."

Kabir went in her room ..

In Akta's Room

Ekta was standing near the window, her eyes are filled with tears that can flow at any time. She heard someone coming and she turned towards the door.

Akta - " what are you doing here ?.."

He closed the door, and began to walk towards her .. his face become dark ..

Akta - "What are you doing, stay away from me, why did you close the door.. "

Kabir - " What were you going to do below Ha , you were about to tell everything to your parents .."

Akta -" Yes I will tell everything to my parents.. I will never marry you in my whole life.. I am going now to tell them all, I am not afraid of you.. "

She started going towards the door.. but instead of stopping her, Kabir sat comfortably on the bed.

Kabir - " Ok go tell them but remember , after that whatever will happen to them will be your responsibility..I will kill all the people you love with my hands."

Akta was about to open the door, but she was stunned to hear Kabir's words ..

Kabir -" What happened, why did you stop, go and tell them .. First of all I will kill your brother and your father he will go back to jail and your mother she will die like this after seeing the condition of you all .. Your friends I will kill them too.. Then I will marry you, you will have no one left to say yours except me.. "

Ekta got very scared after hearing his words, how can a person be such a big scoundrel..

Akta - " you wouldn't do anything like that.. "

Kabir - " I will do the same..How would it be to kill them in front of you, what do you say?.. "

Akta - " you will not do anything like this.. please i love my family very much if something happens to them i will not be able to live.." said in her cracking voice ..

Kabir - " I also can't live without you.. That's why I want to make you my own so that you can never go away from me .." his voice is filled with possessiveness ..

Kabir came towards her and cage her between himself and door ..

Kabir - "Tell me Kitten did you tell them anything ?.."

Akta - " I will not .. "

Kabir - " Good , Now tell me will you marry me ? .. "

Akta nodded her head in yes .. her tears flow down on her cheeks ..

Kabir - " I WANT WORDS KITTEN .. "

Akta - " Y.. yes ! I .. i will marry you .. "

She fell on floor and start crying miserably .. Kabir bent down on his knees to reach her ..

Kabir - " thats my Kitten , why are you crying you know I can't see your tears .." He was speaking in such a soft voice as if he didn't do anything thing ..

Akta - " why are you doing this? Why not let us live in peace?.."

Kabir -" Why are you so angry, I want to take away what is mine..
Wipe your tears and let's get down.. "

Kabir grabbed Akta's hand and was about to open the door when her phone rang.He picked up the phone and talked.. A big smile could be seen on his face as soon as his phone was disconnected.

Kabir - " you know you are my lucky charm.. I Just got a call from my secretary, he told that my US tender which was pending for a long time has been passed And that too on the day of our engagement.. you are my lucky charm Kitten lucky charm .. I LOVE YOU .. "

Kabir caresses Ekta's hand and touch the engagement ring.

Kabir - " You will tell your parents about our engagement and I don't care what story you make .. Bye Kitten .. "

Akta was looking at him with lost eyes .. Kabir opened the door and he left..

Akta's POV

I Hate you Kabir Malhotra, How helpless you have made me.. You left no way for me..You killed a man in front of me because he spoke some bad words to me..
you are just obsessed you don't love me.. a person like you can never love.. You are a murderer, a madman, a phycho ..
You want to marry me forcibly but it will never happen, I will leave here as soon as I get a chance with my whole family..
You are really a heatless person
You ruined my life you want to keep me in your mansion like a gift of your victory..But it will not happen, I would rather die than marry you ..

Words - 1438

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 26K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
19.9K 788 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
5.3K 270 25
(DARK ROMANCE) When Evara bumps into a stranger not knowing what destiny has stored in for her. A mere harmless touch with the most feared man, that...
500K 25K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...