The Youngest Leclerc [Unedite...

由 sportslover21

Adrienne Leclerc is the youngest Leclerc and the only sister of Lorenzo, Charles and Arthur. They are all ove... 更多

Characters
1- Adrienne
2- Text messages
3- Charles
4- Adrienne
A/n
5- Adrienne
6- Mick
7- Adrienne
8- Text message
9- Text message
10- Adrienne
11- Mick
12- Mick
a/n
13- Adrienne
14- Mick
15- Text message
16- Facetime
17- Adrienne
18- Mick
19- Whatsapp groupchat
20- Adrienne
21- Adrienne
22- Mick
23- Charles
24- Adi

Disclaimer

3.3K 14 0
由 sportslover21

This book is a work of fiction. My book will follow the F1 calendar, but the results that are written in this book aren't the actual results so please don't be upset with this. Some aspects of the book won't be realistic such as the drivers relationships. Don't spread hate to others, to me or to the wags in real life. If I see any of these things in my comments or told me to I will take the correct measures.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

270K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
18.1K 318 11
Emma Schumacher is the little sister of Mick Schumacher and the daughter of Michael Schumacher. Two years ago she became a world famous singer, which...
910K 18.6K 44
One year after breaking up with Charles Leclerc, Grace Diaz finally allows herself to have a fun night out with her best friend. After dancing with a...
54.5K 797 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...