Flaming Love ( A Sokeefe sele...

By Keefe_foster_4_ever

okay I know people have done Selection stories before but I will try to make this one unique. More

READ THIS IT IS NOT A PREFACE!!!!!
I'm having a selection?
A really weird boy I must clip from selection first thing
The Kisses
No.
Trouble
And... Fitzroy Avery Vacker!
Another clipping.
IDK what to call this
Hey gorgeous
The Fork dude
"That Boy? Why him, actually why me?"
OMG! BIANA! YOU'RE KISSING TAM SONG! OTP! OTP! OTP!
READ THIS!!!
I love you.
hey guys
keefe....

Help

277 5 85
By Keefe_foster_4_ever

POV Sophie

" You may continue with your breakfast." Just before I turn to leave I remember something. " Sir Tam please meet me in my chambers once you're done." I quickly hurry down the hall to Keefe's room.

The door is locked! I yank a pin from my hair and begin to pick the lock. 

Finally the door swings open and I scream. There, lying on the floor blood dripping from his head is Keefe. My Keefe. The person I love is right there barely breathing from lack of blood.

" Help!" I scream. A realization dawns on me. If someone doesn't come soon Keefe is going to die. I hear footsteps and expect Sandor to come but in stead it is Sir Tam.

" What's wrong my princess." He asks as he came to a halt in front of me.

" It's Keefe he didn't come to breakfast and I wondered if he was feeling under the weather if so I needed to tell the maids to bring him some broth. When I opened the door he was lying here dripping blood and I'm not strong enough to carry him." After explaining I broke down into sobs. " Please help him." I whisper to afraid to say anything else.

Tam picks Keefe up and takes him to the healing center. After Elwin assures me that Keefe will be fine I walk back to my rooms with Tam on my heels.

When we reach my rooms I begin. " I called you here to get to know you so I'm going to drop the whole prim and proper fascade."

" Oh, thank goodness, you are not the stiff type. I can't stand people who act like that and I know I can trust you so. I'm Tam Song at your service. But you already know that." He says and one thing catches my eye.

" How do you tell whether someone is trustworthy or not?" I ask

 " It's a little trick of mine." He replies.

" Oh well I guess we should get to the questions like... What's your favorite color?" I immediately flush after asking such I silly question.

" Oh I can't tell you that it's a dark secret no one will ever know." He responds sarcastically. 

" Ha ha. But I'm serious mine is ice blue." I say.

" Black. Do you have any hobbies?" He says this very quickly as if he doesn't like talking about himself.

" Music mostly. Oh and horse riding, I love riding." I can't help but smile.

" Nice what instrument do you play?"

" Violin, guitar, flute, cello, piano, drums, french horn, sitar, tuba, you name it. I don't have much else to do so why not?"

" Gosh. You really must like music if you can play all of those."

" Yeah. Do you play anything?"

" Yeah but  if I tell you you'll laugh." 

" Oh come on pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee." 

" Fine... I can play the bagpipes. The only reason I play is for Linh, my twin sister."

" Wow that's impressive I can't play the bagpipes." I say, keeping a straight face.

 His face brightened, " You really think so?"

" Yeah!"

silence falls.

" What are you thinking about?" I ask.

" Well if you want to know, I'm thinking about what happened at breakfast. Can he disgrace your name?"

" No he can't. Those were just empty threats." I hope. I mentally add.

" Soph. Lunch is ready." Someone calls through the door. only one person calls me Soph. Biana

" Hey so did you hear tha-" Biana stops mid sentence when she stops Tam. Tam flushes, flushes.

" H-hey Princess I-I think I had better be going." Tam stutters before walking out of my room, cheeks still pink.

 okay here is the second part of the double update. Yeah! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...