The human realm

By SilasTerry

when luz noceda a witch from the boiling isles is cast out for being too abnormal she finds herself running a... More

Cast out
home?
trouble maker
the fight
be the death of me
closer yet so far
The accident
work out day
no show
updates
Story time
so I am back guysss
I'm sorry.
sad story.
the accident
fever
taking care of luz
new student
six feet apart
fixing a mistake
back to you
costumes
the winner
school break in
rest day
mishap
closer
party at Arthur's
class fight
shopping trip
The special day
the dance
If we have each other.
a flash into the past
memory to remember
Mr. noceda
All happiness, must come to an end.
public announcement
my teenage prodigy
onyx guard
nephew
not an update to story
patch you up
fairytale
lullaby
Connor.
target
update
announcement!

after all that you ask me about a job?

457 18 7
By SilasTerry

Luz pov
Amity ended up having to go back to school since summer break was over, which made me miss her a lot

Axel ended up being enrolled as well, so now I was alone with nothing to do in a house with the quiet ambiance of nothingness

“UGHHHH” I was so bored, what was I supposed to do? Amelia always keeps the house clean, so I can't clean it I don't know how Amity's thingy works that make your rectangle thing louder which I forgot how to use by the way.

I was so used to having to do things like missions and fight people now I'm just… A noodle!

Then I don't understand why, but I felt something like a tingle, was it Amity? No, no too young, who could it be?

Axel!!

I hopped up and booked it out the door completely forgetting what shoes are in my socks and shorts with a white shirt, where was I headed? I'm not sure would I find out soon yeah maybe?

And we're it lead me was a school for small humans called preschool, I scooped out the area

Axel. Axel… Axel...... There!

He was on the ground, and it seemed he had been pushed

“You're such a baby who would want to have two moms?”

Axel sniffled, “I am not a baby and I love my mom's”

I was quick to intervene picking up the other small child by his shirt, “Why are you messing with my nephew?” His eyes widened and looked like they sparkled, “Luz!!” He said as he hugged my legs.

I smiled as I put the other boy down, “go on. Apologize” he quickly apologized before he ran off to some other kids while I sat down with Axel, “how did you get here?” I didn't know either really “I don't really know, I just ran” he nodded as he cuddled up to my chest “I'm glad you're here Garfield is being a jerk”

I patted his back, “where'd you hear that from?” He looked up at me “aunt Amity” I chuckled as I shook my head he yawned I looked over to see some other kids laying down and taking naps it seemed it was his nap time as well I thought as I summoned a bag filled with beans and lay back some he was quick to get comfortable and close his eyes as did I.

But what I got next wasn't something I expected

Amelia's pov
I ended up having to go to the break room telling my boss my son's daycare was calling me he excused me, It seemed like he remembers the last time I needed to take a call I smiled remembering that day like it was yesterday

Flashback:
Miss blight we have a meeting at 6 to discuss the new product I expect-

I took out my phone when I heard it play otabins theme song from the TV show mittens used to watch, “hello?” It was one of the teachers “hello is this Amelia blight?” I was about to speak when my boss grabbed my phone, “what do you think you're doing taking a phone call before a crucial meeting!” I gave him a look watching as he glares right back into my eyes, but what he didn't know is that my eyes have the ability to look into the people's soul.

“Give me my phone back. That's the school my sister attends.” But he just shook his head and hit end, making my blood start to boil inside I snatched my phone out of his hands and booked it for the door my heels making an echo as I walked.

He followed me, “um uh where are you doing?” I turned to him “What you don't understand is that that phone call has a kid on the other line wanting to die because she lost someone she loved she had trouble in school now so when that phone rings I LEAVE!” I yelled, making my voice course through the entire office I turned on heading back for the door my phone rung again.

“Hello?” It was the same teacher.

“Hello miss I'm sorry to bother you but can you come pick up Amity I tried to call her mother but no one picked up” I rolled my eyes.

“Yes I'll be there, is Amity alright?” I heard something in the back.

“Yes she is, just shooken up Amity dear, do you wish to speak to your sister?”

I heard a simple 'mhm' as I smiled knowing she was okay with speaking on what upset her

“Hey ames” I heard her voice it sounded hoarse

“Hey munchkin, I'll be there in a jiffy okay, think you can hold out long enough for me?”

I knew about how she gets, she panics when she's upset, and not having Luz around anymore really did a number on her.

“Mhm” I felt my heart break even more knowing that she was hurt, her grades slipped some before she got them back up after a week of non-stop working “I love you I'll see you in about ten minutes”

“I love you too”

After a while, the boss called, I hit ignore and picked up mittens from her school her eyes were red “Come on kiddo let's go get some ice cream while we listen to that one green-haired girl you listen to”

She hopped in and nodded her head not saying a word as I put on the artist seeing her tap her fingers to the beat she seemed to relax when my phone rang again making me sign “hold on let me take this mittens”

She nodded as I pulled over some not wanting to let her see me driving while on my phone, “WHAT!” As if I could see him, I knew he shrunk at the sound of my voice.

“Hello miss blight I was wondering if you could come in Monday I cancelled the meeting telling them that we all are having terrible colds, I can give you the rest of the week off as long as you're here on a Monday morning is that alright?”

I smirked the only reason why I didn't fear leaving today was because they needed me more than they wanted to say “I'll be there Tuesday, I have to take care of my sister” it was as if I could hear the relief even without him saying anything “okay I expect to see you Tuesday morning have a good day miss”

I nodded even though he couldn't hear me, handing my phone to Amity “pick a song” she ended up picking a song that was called “the wolf”

Flashback end.

“Hello?”

“Hello, this is Jessica from the daycare center we need you to come get your son there's a strange teenager here that I don't recognize, and they aren't letting us take your son”

I heard yells in the background

“Get down on the ground with your hands behind your back!”

“He's my nephew, I didn't do anything hey step back from him, you're scaring him!”

My eyebrows scrunched up, 'was that Luz?'

“Hey Jessica, can you do me a favor?”

She said yeah, “Ask that person their name”

“Officer, the mother wants the name of the person”

“ITS LUZ YOU IDIOTS, WHY DID YOU DISTURB CUDDLE TIME!”

I thought so… I sighed but instantly had to ask them to stand down when I heard Luz yell about a taser!

“Do not shock my sister's girlfriend, please!”

“Stand down gentlemen”

Time skip

When I arrived there I saw Luz in a corner she looked so shaken up while Axel was playing with one of his Batman figures she was glaring at all of them “Hey Luz” her eyes seemed to show some sparkle in them but not enough as to when my sister is near “hey could you get them to leave now?” She said pointing at the cops who for some reason were still here “You are excused now gentleman” they bowed their heads and left.

“Hi mommy!” Axel said while smiling still playing with his toys, I smiled “hey sweetie how did you guys get into this mess?” Luz went to speak, but Axel spoke first “I was being bullied and Luz showed up like a superhero and saved me from the mean Garfield, then we cuddled and fell asleep!” I hummed.

“So why were the police involved?” I said looking over at Jessica “it's just protocol ma'am they were someone who came into the premise without being known and well they may or may not have tried to kick me when I attempted to grab Axel” I smirked going over to Luz and pinched her cheek but hard “look at you being a little body guard”

Jessica spoke again, “would you like a job here in the daycare? You could keep the kids entertained” she said with some sort of hope in her voice.

Luz looked at her as if she had two heads, “after all that you put me through, you want to offer me a job? Just like that!”

She nodded “fine”

I chuckled at this, seeing that Axel got happy that Luz would be able to come to the daycare anytime she pleased

I will protect you this time…

Hey guys sorry for the slow updates took me a minute to figure out what I wanted this chapter to be about but it's here and hopefully I find motivation and some ideas to continue (which no, this story will not be discontinued or be left I just need some time to think of ideas) also writing three stories is hard lmao

Anyway have a lovely day! Love your faces, even if I don't know what you look like🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
108K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
469K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc