RWBY: Twin Roses (Abused Male...

By BoSoknJOC

PART 1. (Completed but being updated and rewritten.) Reed Rose was an unintended side effect of Summer's preg... More

Arc 1, Chapter 1: Stomped Down (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 2: Restarting Life (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 3: Anomaly (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 4: Origins I (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 5: Training with Blake (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 6: Barriers (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 7: Origins II (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 8: Secret Mission (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 9: Pandemonium (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 10: Aftermath (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 11: Truths. Step One. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 1: Confronting the Dragon (UPDATED)
Arc 2 Chapter 2: Reality Changing Power (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 3: Old Habits Cut Deep (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 4: Ascended Semblance (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 5: Lucency, New World. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 6: Faunus World (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 7: Slaughterhouse (UPDATED)
Intermission #1
Arc 3, Chapter 1: Years Later (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 2: Years Later Part 2 (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 3: October 31st (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 4: The Final Truth (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 6: A Happy Night
Arc 3, Chapter 7: Dreamscape Battle
Arc 3, Chapter 8: Rubys Birthday
Arc 3, Chapter 9: Erens Birthday. A World Far From Okay
Arc 3, Chapter 10: The Universe Hopping Son.
Arc 3, Chapter 11: Non Typical Reunion
Arc 3, Chapter 12: The Twin Roses
Arc 3, Chapter 13: A Much Needed Break From Fighting.
Intermission #2
Arc 4, Chapter 1: A.B.O World
Arc 4, Chapter 2: Duo of Chaos. Overwhelming Teamwork
Arc 4: Chapter 3: A New Rival? Withdrawals.
Arc 4, Chapter 4: A Talk. Reassurance.
Arc 4, Chapter 5: Gifted versus Earned Power.
Arc 5, Chapter 1: Ever After?
Arc 5, Chapter 2: Omniverse
Arc 5, Chapter 3: Reunited with Her.
Arc 5, Chapter 4: A Nice Break Hopefully
Arc 5, Chapter 5: Two and Two
Arc 5, Chapter 6: Questionable Reveal
Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo
Arc 6, Chapter 1: Scale out of Whack
Arc 6, Chapter 2: The Villians Of a Perfect World
Arc 6, Chapter 3: The Disciple of Light/Dark
Arc 6, Chapter 4: The First Disciple
Arc 6, Chapter 5: Immovable Object
Arc 6, Chapter 6: Fused Consequences
Arc 6, Chapter 7: (Lemon) A Celebration
Arc 6, Chapter 8: Blake Belladonna
Arc 6, Chapter 9: Yang Xiao Long
Arc 8, Chapter 1: The Belladonna Home
Arc 8, Chapter 2: (Lemon) Connection
Arc 8, Chapter 3: A Warriors Return
Arc 8, Chapter 4: Thoughtful Night
Arc 9, Chapter 1: A Grim(m) Hell
Arc 9, Chapter 2: Grimmified Remnant
Arc 9, Chapter 3: Halls of Belial
Arc 9, Chapter 4: Walls of Denial
Arc 9, Chapter 5: Downpour of Trauma
Arc 10, Chapter 1: Multiversal Vacation
Arc 10, Chapter 2: Flaming Fury
Arc 10, Chapter 4: Duo of Annihilation
Arc 10, Chapter 5: Shadow Thief
Arc 10, Chapter 6: RWBE
Arc 10, Chapter 7: Regret
Arc 10, Chapter 8: A Mothers Shame
Arc 10, Chapter 9: (Lemon) Whiterose
Arc 11, Chapter 1: Impending Invasion
Arc 11, Chapter 2: Final Stand of Remnant
Arc 11, Chapter 3: Final Battle
Completed. For Now...
Preview of Book 2
Christmas Special!
Unknown Fate for Team RWBY

Arc 10, Chapter 3: Vengeful Search

174 3 2
By BoSoknJOC

Eren POV:

I would say I could carry Yang and fly over to Atlas but I can't be drawing attention like that. We're humans in a Faunus led world. I'm not here to kill innocent people for my own benefit. Pyrrha deserved to die.

Hm. Maybe I should go over to Patch. I don't see why I couldn't. Perhaps seeing Yang would make Mom and Dad feel better, knowing at least another version of their daughter is alive. Though it must have been a knife to the heart knowing Mom's biological daughter killed her step daughter basically. Dad must be...I don't want to think about that.

Eren: "Yang. Let's get going. We'll get to the docking area then fly over there."

Yang hasn't really spoken much since we left the hotel. She's probably bottling up her emotions and talking to herself in her head. It's helped me before so I'll let her do that.
.
.
.
Finally made it. Gotta say, people aren't very nice in this world. I mean, some of the females and older guys actually seem kind of nice, even to humans. But a lot of them are also ignorant. Heh. If only they knew what powers I have at my fingertips...

...I wonder if the multiverse considers me a villain.

Yang: "Look. Down there."

I look down at a boat that's docked and see a couple humans come out with cuffs around them, chained together. The guards around them are wearing white robes and clothes with masks covering their faces.

Eren: "White Fang."

We both look at each other and jump down to the dock. We land and the guards turn and aim their weapons.

Eren: "I recognize you."

That stupid Monkey Faunus, Sun Wukong. Seriously...could your parents have picked more of an unoriginal name then that?

Eren: "Why are you in the White Fang Sun? Was Shade not good enough?"

Sun: "What? How do you know who I am! I have a damn mask on!"

Yang: "Your tail, dumbass."

Sun: "Yang...I thought you died!"
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

Yang cracks her neck and shoots her gauntlets at one of the guards. The guard dodges out of the way last second as Eren moves behind the guard so fast it looks like he teleported.

Guard: "W-What?!"

Divine Edge digs through the guards chest and comes out the other side, killing him. Eren pulls the blade out and looks at the other guard, reloading his rifle. Before he can put the mag in, Yang appears behind him, her purple aura surrounding her. She bangs her knuckles together with the guys head in the middle. His head gets squished and crushed with his eyes popping out of the sockets.

Sun jumps back and creates multiple clones of himself, each with their own weapons in hand.

Sun: "Something weird is going on. Yang is alive but a human and then you look like that Ruby girl. And even with you both being humans, you have semblances. I don't like this..."

As Sun talks to himself, Eren activates Wail and dashes behind Sun, wrapping a chain from Eager Blades around his neck. Sun starts to choke and cough as Eren laughs, leaning into his ear and speaking in a deeper, more evil tone.

Eren: "Stupid, stupid Sun. The Sun I knew was just a guy trying to have fun while being a huntsmen. Nothing wrong with that."

Eren chuckles and pulls Sun back more, the chain tightening around his neck.

Eren: "But when you encounter a threat like me and my beautiful but powerful older sister...there isn't much you can do. No Maidens or Silver Eyed warriors can stop what we are now."

Suns eyes widen as he loses more and more oxygen, his face almost turning blue.

Eren: "You're nothing more then a follower to Blake, aren't you?"

Eren releases the chains and kicks Sun down to the ground, pointing a finger at his head.

Eren: "Stupid. Stupid. Sun."

A purple beam gets fired at Suns head, piercing through and cracking the ground. Blood starts to leak from Suns head as he dies.

Yang: "Is it....is it weird I don't feel anything from this anymore? I'm starting to feel like a villain."

Eren: "I wouldn't say it's weird, Yang. Wail is quite the power. Not only do you become power drunk, but Wail increases your battle hunger and blood thirst. It's just natural for us at this point."

Eren grabs each of the bodies of the White Fang and throws them into the water, watching them sink down. Yang grabs onto the humans who were chained and destroys the chains, setting them free.

Yang: "Go do whatever now. You're free."

Thankfully, the chained humans were wearing normal clothes so they won't stand out as prisoners. They get back onto the boat they came from and start their journey back home to Menagerie.

Eren: "Alright."

Eren creates his wings and turns to Yang.

Eren: "Come on."

Yang gets in front of Eren and holds onto him tightly as he lifts off the ground. Eren puts one arm on her back and one right under her butt, holding her close so she won't fall.

Yang: "We're going to Patch you said?"

Eren simply nods.

Yang: "Why?"

Eren: "Imagine how Mom and Dad feel. Ruby causing you to kill yourself. Even if it's not their exact Yang, I'm sure they'd like to know you're still alive somewhere."

Yang sighs and buries her face into Erens neck.

Yang: "Alright...I hope so."

Eren grunts and powers up further in Wail, increasing his aura reserves to make it to Patch relatively quickly.
.
.
.
Eren finally lands down on the front yard of the cabin. It looks normal surprisingly, though there's an odd tension in the air.

Yang: "I'm a little nervous I won't lie."

Eren: "It'll be fine. Trust me."

Eren helps Yang down and walks up to the front door with her. Eren decides to stand back for a second as Yang knocks on the front door. After a bit, the door slowly opens. On the other side is Tai Xiao Long, a Lion Faunus who looks like he's seen better days. He doesn't even say anything but looks down and sees his daughter, alive and well. He doesn't fully process it until after a couple seconds when he yells and grabs onto her, hugging her as tight as he can.

Tai: "Y-YANG!!"

Tai brings Yang in while bear hugging her, crying tears of joy and being completely overwhelmed and confused. Eren steps in behind them since Tai is completely distracted. Summer hears the commotion and runs downstairs. The Wolf Mom also looks a bit rough with massive bags under her eyes. She sees the bundle of golden locks and screams, running towards Tai and Yang on the couch and joining the hug.

Eren: Seems I was right. Now how to explain my existence. Surely Mom will be smart like the last time I met a version of her. Though...this is the first one I'm meeting one who's never had a son so I guess it'll be different.

After what feels like years of pent up crying and tears, Tai finally looks over and sees Eren. Something in him feels like he recognizes the boy, being a carbon copy of Summer and Ruby but being a male.

Tai: "W-Who are you?"

Eren sighs and sits on one of the empty chairs, breathing in and then out.
.
.
.
.
.
Summer: "S-So...our Yang is still dead..."

Summer looks at Yang who's being snuggled in both her and Tai's arms.

Tai: "That explains the lack of Lion ears...but she's still our daughter...no matter what..."

Summer nods and runs a hand through Yangs hair. Yang flinches for a second but let's them touch it due to their circumstances.

Summer: "And you...are our son. I never even imagined having a boy. Not that I didn't want one, but I never thought of that what if. What if Ruby was born a boy or had a twin brother."

Summer gets up and pulls Eren into a gentle but loving hug, kissing his cheek.

Summer: "I-It's very nice to meet you Eren. Though I might call you Reed instead if that's okay. I would have followed the color naming rule just like with Ruby and when Yang was born."

Eren: "Reed is fine."

Tai reluctantly lets go of Yang but has a warm smile on his face.

Tai: "My son and daughter from another world have two semblances? Jeez kids...little strong don't you think?"

Yang: "Heh...yeah. Burn and Wail mixed together is quite a combo."

Summer lets go of Eren and turns to Yang with a concerned look on her face.

Summer: "So. Why did you guys come here? Why back home?"

Eren: "Well, we figured you guys would at least like to know that Yang is alive somewhere else. I wouldn't have wanted you guys thinking she's gone forever."

Summer turns back to Eren with a sad smile on her face, squeezing Erens shoulder.

Summer: "I guess so. Thank you. Are you looking for her?"

Eren: "My sister? Yes."

Tai: "Figured. She went back to Atlas with that Belladonna bitch. I swear if I ever see either of them..."

Yang hugs her Dad again and rests her head on his shoulder.

Yang: "I'm going to avenge myself Dad. She'll get the revenge she deserves."

Tai sighs and cries a little to himself, hugging Yang again.

Tai: "To think our family would be so split up like this...one daughter ruining the others life..."

Eren: "If it makes you feel any better Dad, every other world we've been to besides one has had a functioning family. I mean...I wouldn't say our world had a functioning one until the Brothers stepped in."

Yang looks away still feeling guilt.

Yang: Yeah...something I won't ever live without. I'll never be able to live my life forgiving myself for that. I had no reason to...you stupid dumb bitch...tits for brains...

Summer: "But you're the strongest on Remnant now. That's what matters Reed. And because of that...I'm so proud of you..."

Eren feels a smile creep up on his face, blushing slightly.

Eren: "Heh...thanks Mom."

Yang gets up off the couch and heads to the door.

Yang: "We need to go now. Make things quick and get out while we still can. While our guide here said we might be here for a couple days, I would rather speed up the process in this place and not torture ourselves."

Eren: "Yang. It's 10 PM. Even if we left our world at 10:30 PM, in this world it was 7:30 PM. We should probably catch some sleep. I don't think that "Liquid Cocaine" as you called it will keep us up for much longer."

Yang sighs and looks down at the ground.

Yang: "I guess you're right."

Summer smiles and puts an arm on Yangs back.

Summer: "You two can sleep in Yangs old room. We've...kept it clean, despite the obvious."

Eren: "Are you sure we can do that?"

Summer: "I would say yes but it's not like you're two different people. Yes, our Yang is gone and I wouldn't want to have someone sleeping in her room...but you ARE Yang. So I don't see a problem with it."

Yang looks at her mother, then her father, then her brother before finally chuckling and nodding.

Yang: "Sure...guess I can use a good nap."

Eren smiles and puts an arm around Yang.

Eren: "You always try to play things cool, don't you."

Yang laughs it off and the two siblings head upstairs to Yangs room.
.
.
.
Yang: "It looks...almost the same as my current one."

Yangs bedroom looks almost the same but it's way cleaner then normal. No posters on the wall either. A relatively normal looking bedroom.

Yang: "I guess we're sharing a bed? We don't need to if you don't want to."

Eren: "No. We can. I know you aren't exactly taking this journey very well. And we both know cuddling eases the mind of negative thoughts."

Yang sighs and nods before stripping out of her jacket, shirt, boots and pants.

Yang: Thank Gods I wore my tank top and shorts under these.

Eren does the same but keeps his shirt on. Yang gets on the bed first and then is followed by Eren.

Yang: "Hm. Kind of surprised it can fit two people."

Eren: "What's that supposed to mean?" He says with a grin.

Yang looks confused for a second before laughing, slapping Erens arm.

Yang: "Shut up!"

Eren breathes out deeply before grabbing the blanket they're sharing and tucking themselves in, making sure not to completely cover themselves due to it being a little warm in the house.

For about a minute they kind of just lay there. There isn't any tension or awkwardness between the two but there's been a lot to process today and they're both just trying to get their bearings.

Yang: "Bro?"

Eren: "Yeah?"

Yang: "I'm not okay right now."

Eren turns and rolls over to face his sister. He puts an arm around her and pulls her in close, her face against his chest.

Eren: "Do you want to talk? Or just relax?"

Yang shuffles in place before pulling herself out of his arms. Eren looks confused until Yang lays on her side and pats next to her, signaling that she wants to hold him instead.

Eren: "I thought you wanted to be comforted...?"

Yang: "This will comfort me. Let me hold you. I need to make up for all the times I never did."

Eren nods and crawls into Yangs arms. She presses his head into her chest and keeps him close, not even dreaming of letting go.

Yang: "Can you breathe okay?"

Eren: "Y-Yeah."

Yang: "Good..."

Yang kisses the top of Erens head and tightens her grip on him, feeling warmer and warmer both physically and emotionally.
.
.
.
Yang POV, Midnight:

...

It couldn't have just been me being half human, right? There's something else.

I turn on a little nightlight and look down at my chest. These girls have always been something that fuels my confidence. My hair, chest, muscles, abs, legs...yet for some reason...I feel self conscious right now. There's just no way it was just me being a hybrid.

Eren: "M-Mmm..."

Heh. He seems to love them. Though maybe that's because he's using them as a pillow.

...

I never thought my life would go down this path. While we were in the Throne World during Erens little mission in that hellscape, the original me told me about her adventures up to that point. Losing her arm, becoming depressed, even getting a form of PTSD. Though considering I'm very well aware of Erens issues, calling her issues PTSD is basically insulting Erens problems.

Losing her arm. Her right arm specifically. I guess that's a wake up call to solve my own anger issues to not get put into that situation. Though right now, using my anger to boost myself with Wail, there isn't a single thing I can't do.

And Gods...her crush on Blake is almost laughable with how obvious it is. It's weird though. I don't feel any romantic or sexual feelings towards Blake. She's cute, funny and a great fighter. It just doesn't click in my head unlike the original me.

Maybe that's what sets me and the original apart. Her love for Blake. Why did that even happen though? What could have happened for something like that to develop? I've been her partner for two years and while I've had a blast doing so, nothing ever happened.

I look down at Eren and pat the back of his head...

This guy. My brother. My little baby brother...you don't deserve your scars...you don't deserve anything I've ever done to you. To this day I'm still trying to figure out why I did what I did.

...

That doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done. I'm receiving a punishment for it. A power that uses my own personal mental issues as a battery...my life and future existence being used as entertainment for two Gods. Who knows when we'll no longer be needed. Could only be a couple years after we die...or millions.

Would we keep training? Do we have a ceiling to our strength? Are we going to become so old and so numb to our feelings and minds that we can push Wail to stupid levels? And by that point...who would be a challenge? Things are already pretty easy. The biggest threat is our own minds using Wails influence.

Eren: "B-Blake..."

Huh?

I look down at Eren again and see him trying to push his face deeper into my chest.

Awww...he's dreaming about Blake...that's adorable. I'll let him sleep...I need shut eye too.
.
.
.
.
.
Eren: "Alright. We're leaving."

Mom gives Eren the biggest hug she could manage, smothering him completely.

Summer: "It was so so nice to meet you! Can I take a couple of pictures before you two leave? Just to have around?"

Eren: "Heh. Sure Mom."

Mom brings us to the couch with Dad and we all sit. Mom sits next to Dad while I sit next to Eren. We all get super close as Mom turns the camera to face us.

Summer: "Say cheese!"

We all huddle up as the picture is taken. Mom pulls the scroll down and looks at the photo and smiles, a tear coming out of her eye. I assume joy. Please be out of joy...

Summer: "Thank you. I mean it."

Mom and Dad pull us both into a giant hug, staying there for a little bit. They finally let go after a good ten seconds but they now have evil grins on their faces.

Tai: "Go kick their asses. Avenge Yang."

Summer: "Ruby is no daughter of mine. Please...avenge OUR daughter."

Eren pulls himself up and activates Wail, lighting the room up in a purple and red light show.

Eren: "Don't worry. Ruby and Blake won't be out there for much longer. While we're over there we can stop the White Fang too. I'd tune in to the TV at some point today."

Dad laughs and pats both of us on the backs. It's...an odd feeling. Having your father encourage you to kill your sister when you know you're in the right side. But...I can't let this Ruby get away with that. No. Never.

We give our final goodbyes and leave the cabin. Eren takes a deep breath and turns to me.

Eren: "Ready?"

Yang: "Yeah...let's go."

Eren grabs me and holds me in front of him before jumping into the air and activating both his semblances, his red crystal wings sprouting from his back.

Eren: "To Atlas..."
.
.
.
.
.
Mantle. A shitty slum of Remnant. Above Mantle is a floating city, Atlas. Beautiful, high tech, powerful looking. Then there's Mantle. A complete polar opposite to Atlas. Some of the worst people on the planet live here, so if you aren't fully aware and understanding of how things work, you'll end up dead.

On one of the street corners stands a Dog Faunus with maroon hair in a black suit. His eyes are closed but is suddenly awoken by the sounds of mechs and machines parading the streets.

"Hm?"

A bullhead lands down in the street and out steps the newly promoted leader of the White Fang, Blake Belladonna.

"Interesting."

Blake: "Faunus of Mantle! We order you to search every crevice for any humans! Bring those filth to our doorsteps and we will reward you! Refusing results in death!"

The Faunus scoffs as he walks away, his green eyes glowing in the dark alleyway he walked into. One of the guards with the line runs towards him and grabs his arm.

Guard: "You refusing the search? I'll kill you here, doesn't matter if you're a Faunus!"

The Dog turns and meets the gaze of the bull Faunus. The Dog grins and puts a hand on the guard.

Guard: "H-Hey!"

The guard goes to aim his weapon but suddenly finds himself extremely high in the air, only being held by the Dog Faunus.

Guard: "AHHHHHHHH!"

The guard realizes he isn't falling and looks up at the person he grabbed, only to see his appearance changed. His hair is flowing in the wind, no longer maroon but is instead colored like a galaxy.

"You Faunus are interesting creatures. Some of you are stronger then humans by default...but most of you are dumber as a trade off."

Guard: "T-The hell are you?! You can't be a human!"

Crimson, hiding in this world, simply laughs as he puts a finger on the guards forehead. The guards eyes begin to glow a bright red, starting to scream at the top of his lungs in pain.

"Interesting...VERY interesting."

The guard passes out from the excruciating pain but then dissolves in Crimsons hand, his dust flowing in the wind and going away.

"Reading his mind didn't give me much to work with...but there was one name..."

Crimson snaps his fingers and teleports back down to the ground into the alleyway he was going through, his dog ears and maroon colored hair returning.

"The Shadow Thief..."
.
.
.
In the barracks of Atlas Academy, there's a lone wolf Faunus brandishing her scythe, gritting her teeth in anger. She looks in the mirror and notices her eyes are dull. No longer the silver they usually are that were full of emotions. Grey. Empty and grey.

???: "Ruby Rose. We're starting Operation Slate. You will be useful here. Listen to what your new leader has told you. It's the truth about humanity."

Adam Taurus, second in command of the White Fang now, leaves the barracks with Ruby being alone once again. Ruby sighs and looks at her reflection once more. She looks at Crescent Rose one more time before grabbing it and heading to the exit.

Ruby: "Blake is right. Yang...you filthy human."
.
.
.
Next Chapter: Duo of Annihilation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 138 20
The land of remnant With four different countries within it. There is Atlas, mistral, Vacuo and vail. On the verge of war the royals make one last c...
83.4K 1.4K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...
61.9K 713 20
When (y/n) Branwen the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose mysteriously disappears one day, he learns the truth about the world. Three years later wh...
40.4K 418 20
The story of Raiden Rose, Ruby's twin brother who was abused and wanted to run away from his family and start a new life or die trying. But all of th...