ᴋᴀᴋᴇɢᴜʀᴜɪ ᴛᴡɪɴ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ {ᴏɴᴇ...

By faultyPhantom

Some kakegurui twin oneshots for anyone in need :D I do not own any of these characters, all credits go to th... More

Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ!Mᴀʀʏ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Sᴀᴄʜɪᴋᴏ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs!Mɪᴅᴀʀɪ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Kɪʀᴀʀɪ X ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Aᴏɪ Mɪʙᴜᴏᴍɪ x Sᴛʏᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Sᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ Mɪʜᴀʀᴜᴛᴀᴋɪ X sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs!Tsᴜᴢᴜʀᴀ Hᴀɴᴀᴛᴇᴍᴀʀɪ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ! Kᴜʀᴜᴍɪ Kᴜʀᴜᴍᴇ X sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ!Mɪᴋᴜʀᴀ Sᴀᴅᴏ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ! Yᴜᴋɪᴍɪ Tᴏɢᴀᴋᴜsʜɪ X ꜰᴇᴍ! ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ!Rɪʀɪᴋᴀ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
❦𝐴𝑛 𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡❦
❦𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻!! 𝑷𝑳𝑺 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫!!❦

Oʙsᴇssᴇᴅ!Sᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ X ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ!Aᴏɪ

1K 19 11
By faultyPhantom

A/N: I wrote this in a short period of time so if it's a bit crappy to you then I'm sorry about that, but hey It's been written now haha.

1201 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to sit back and watch as your enemy is wed to the woman you fell in love with. Anger boiled within Sakura as she watched you and Aoi at the alter. Being all lovey-dovey towards each other....

Before you had gotten married to Aoi, Sakura had met you through a gamble. In fact you had met Aoi through Sakura even if Sakura did not want you to meet him.

Oh how she wishes she never let you near the bastard.

If Sakura knew that you'd eventually be wed to her sworn enemy then she would've put a stop to it. You are incredibly important to the woman. Yet, for now, she controlled herself.

It was clear Sakura was getting fidgety as rage continued to bubble inside her. Aoi could see it from where he stood with you in his arms. He knew Sakura had grown rather fond of you...

Such little fantasies should be over, now.

After vows were said and rings we exchanged, a wedding party had commenced in the Mibuomi hall. Aoi, a smug smirk plastered on his face, had approached his bratty enemy. Sakura had taken a liking to the more alcoholic drinks....

"I saw how you were looking at her, I do hope you'll know it's too late now."

Sakura glances at the pathetic bastard and snarls. holding back her venom.

"She doesn't belong to you Aoi. I had found her first. You don't deserve someone like her."

"How beastly of you to say she isn't mine! Look who's married to her? It clearly isn't you! She doesn't even love you...!"

"Shut your fucking mouth! You are a man of lies, of course she loves me. You have only deceived her. She'd never love someone as bratty and useless like you!"

"Look who's delusional~ Fine. Keep your fantasies. Just know I'll step in if you try anything."

Aoi then walks by the girl, who was seeing red at this point. leaning in to whisper in her ear before he left.

"You've lost your chance Sakura. Get over it."

Just before Sakura was able to strike Aoi for his foul attitude, you came into view. Your dress looked beautiful and a happy smile graced your face. You looked angelic, your presence calming the angered woman.

"I see you've been talking with Aoi."

Sakura tries to hide the grimace on her face when you bring up the pig. Soon going for another sip of her drink before you stopped her. It's amazing how light your touch was on her arm. One of the many things about you Sakura found hard to let go.

"Try not to have too much of that Sakura, I don't want you getting too drunk,okay?"

"Even now you care for my well-being...."

"Why would I not? You are close to me. How else would I have met my husband?"

Sakura, again, attempts to hide her discontent. You truly looked so happy. Even if it was not because of her....

"Your dress looks wonderful. You truly do remind me of a delicate flower."

Sakura lightly caresses your dress, you carefully keeping her at a distance. Your smile faltered for a moment at how out of it Sakura was.

"Yes, I appreciate the compliment. I like the dress, too. However, Sakura... I can not accept your flirting."

Sakura caught herself and hesitated to let you go. But she could not bring herself to do it until you forced her to.

"I- I apologize, (Y/N).... It's the drink talking."

That wasn't entirely true but you accepted the excuse.

"I understand. Enjoy yourself, okay? You deserve to enjoy your time here."

After that you walked off.

Leaving Sakura to think to himself.

'How do I enjoy my time knowing my nemesis has stolen you away from me?'

——

Sakura couldn't contain herself any longer. She needed to see you again even if the party is over. She needed to talk to you....

She needed to explain her feelings towards you.

With a firm knock on the wooden door, Sakura waited for you to invite her into your room. Within the Mibuomi's home, you were given a bedroom for the wedding. One she has taken the time to memorize.

Opening the door was a servant, looking up at Sakura.

"Good evening ma'am, what is it that you need?"

"I wish to speak with (Y/N), the... bride."

"She is busy at the moment. What would you like to say to her?"

"It's None of your business."

Sakura then roughly presses her hand on the door and pushes it open. You're sitting on your bed reading a book. Looking up, shocked to see Sakura's sudden actions.

The servant frowns but steps aside. Sakura then enters the room, casting a cold glance towards the servant.

"Could you leave us be?"

"I will not be any trouble, ma'am. Carry on."

Sakura sighs but then focuses all attention on you.

"(Y/N), we need to talk."

"Sounds quite important. What is it you'd like to talk about?"

"You have no idea how much I love you...."

With that, the room goes silent. A small gasp escaping the servants mouth, you're eyes widen in shock, Sakura on the other hand was confident but desperate.

"Sakura... I'm-"

"Engaged? Married? I am agonizingly aware. But I can't just sit back and not say anything. Aoi doesn't love you like I always have. I'm supposed to be the one marrying you. I can't believe you'd marry a pathetic pig like him!"

"Sakura, I love Aoi. I care for you, but not like this!"

"Do not lie to yourself, (Y/N)! I know you love me.... Aoi must've brainwashed you!"

"Brainwashed!? what the hell are you talking about?! I'm not the one who's brainwashed, Sakura!"

Sakura then quickly rushes you, trapping you on the bed. You struggle at her surprisingly strong grip. Sakura roughly grabs your chin and pulls you towards her face, forcing you to make eye contact with her.

"Relax Y/N. I could care for you so much better. I can't let you be wed away.... Not when you're meant to be mine!"

Just as Sakura was about to kiss you, a booming voice was behind her.

"Sakura! Get your hands off her. I told you I'd step in if you tried anything."

Sakura pauses, backing off with a growl to meet Aoi in the eyes. She had a feeling that servant wasn't normal.

It was time to end this.

"Aoi. You know she was never yours!"

"Are you that dense? She clearly doesn't love you! Especially not after you forced yourself on her! Let her go!"

Sakura grabbed you close to her body, her grip possessive and tight against your waist.

"No..."

"You're childish! You are acting crazy, even. I'm warning you, let her go or I'll call the police...!"

Sakura looks towards the window by the garden in your room, barely feeling your struggling. A grin comes across her face.

"Then you'll have to catch me, Aoi...!"

A scream comes from you as Sakura breaks through the window by jumping through with you in his arms. She had a plan.

You two would live a nice life in Hyakkaou Private Academy together.

Away from Aoi... away from the Mibuomi family...from everyone.

It'll be just you and Sakura like it was always meant to be.

You two will never be seen by the families again, she could promise that.

"Don't panic, my dear. I promise I'll make you happy...!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 622 17
Various kakegurui characters x fem reader. One shot is also included in this book. ( A kakegurui book ) None of the characters and book cover are mine
9.1K 471 33
What will happen when y/n a seemingly normal young man enters Hyakkaou Academy? What makes him cause fervor and revolution? Will Kirari tremble for f...
22.3K 398 16
This fanfic book is for the readers that are tired of reading fanfictions where the reader is ALWAYS the bottom/Submissive one. ♡︎♡︎ I've written ka...
400K 8K 32
Eyy! So as you can tell from the title I'm going to be be doing some Kakegurui Scenarios and maybe draw some attraction to all the fans of Kakeguri j...