CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

44 Uninvited Guest

3.5K 187 31
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 44 Uninvited guest

Ajay Singh was on call.

"No, Babuji, please try to understand..."

"What else do you want me to understand? Khushi got married. She became someone else's wife. Our efforts went in vain. She spilled from my hand completely. Even though you bring her to Lucknow there won't be any use for her anymore. She would have been on his bed by now" Vijay Singh sneered.

Ajay Sigh was silent. His father was not wrong. Khushi would have completed her first night by now. Then there won't be any use in abducting her anymore.

"How could I live hundred years if I could not marry her? She is no more a virgin now. What's the use of you staying in Delhi?"

"I have important work in Delhi, Babuji. That's why I'm staying here"

"What are you going to do? Are you going to kill her husband?"

"I'm capable of doing that and you know that. Not only him but also everyone who helped him should pay for what they did."

"In the process of revenging them, don't lose yourself. I won't mind if you fight in Lucknow. Delhi is different from Lucknow and its people. Don't forget that"

"But, everyone is human and everyone will die if I shoot them. There is no difference between Delhi and Lucknow people in that matter" Ajay Singh hauled wrathfully.

Vijay Singh felt satisfied. He too wanted to revenge on Khushi and her husband for deceiving him.

"I will come to Lucknow soon" Ajay Singh disconnected the call.

........

Shyam was hesitant to near Anjali as their story was different.

"Will you give me some time, Shyam?" Anjali asked hesitatingly.

Shyam smiled.

"Gladly... we are going to France in two days. So just relax. We are going to be together forever. So, feel free. Until then, spend your time with your family"

"Thank you, Shyam"

"Mention not"

They lay on the bed.

"Shyam..."

"Mmm?"

"Are you not interested in going to your home?"

"I will go there before going to France to bid bye to my father"

"You mean, are we going to go to your home?"

"If you don't have any issues, you can come with me. if you don't like to come, I have no issues"

"What do you think?"

"I don't want you to come there because we can't expect a good reception from my father and sister. They would have been frustrated like hell... especially, Simran."

"But she was the one who insulted Chotte"

"She won't mind her mistakes but only disappointments. Such a brainless woman she is... That's why I don't want you to come with me"

"We will decide it when the time comes"

"My decision will be the same no matter what"

Anjali nodded yes.

The next morning

Arnav opened his eyes from his sleep and saw Khushi combing her hair, sitting before the dressing table. She saw him waking up, through the mirror. He sat on the bed, smiling at her. Khushi also smiled.

"Good morning, Arnavji"

"Good morning"

He asked her to come to him, spreading his hands. Khushi turned towards him and said,

"I can hug you only after you took a bath"

"Why?" he asked lifting his brows.

"I already took bath and going to do Pooja. That's why"

"What will happen if you hug me?"

"I should take bath another time before doing pooja"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Who told you about these things?"

"Everyone knows that we should do Pooja with a clear mind and clean body"

"Oh... tell me one thing, is it necessary to do Pooja every day?"

"It depends on our mind. If our devotion is pure, we will do Pooja every day without expectations."

"Don't you have any expectations in your life?"

"No... I don't have. In fact, I don't have to wish for anything because God has given me everything BEST so far"

"Did you think the same when Vijay Singh wanted to marry you?"

"No, at that time, my mind was in a different dimension"

"What dimension?"

"I thought that was the life God wants me to lead. But when my father made me elope, I became curious and also scared because I knew the consequence would be worst."

"Then? What did you think when I came for your rescue?"

"I thought God sent Vijay Singh to my life only to bring you in my life. I felt lucky to meet an Angle like you"

Arnav rolled his eyes smilingly.

"You know what? you can never understand my feelings in this matter, Arnavji because you didn't experience what I experienced in my life"

"I too experienced..." Arnav said calmly.

"When?"

"When Ajay Singh abducted you from me... the situation might be different but the pain is the same"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Please be careful, Arnavji"

"For what?"

"Ajay Singh and Vijay Singh are barbarians. They won't think with their heart. In fact, they don't have a heart. They won't mind chopping people without hesitation. Having no mercy, they had done that many times.

Arnav nodded ok thoughtfully.

"I'm going. You also come downstairs" she stood up from the stool.

"Yes, Boss"

Arnav jumped out of the bed and went to the washroom.

Khushi came downstairs. She stopped, seeing Anjali. Both of them stood smiling at one another. Anjali came close to Khushi and asked seriously.

"Khushi, why your cheeks are Red in color?"

Her question was enough to make Khushi's cheek really red. She nodded her head left to right, bowing down.

"Don't try to hide the truth from me Khushi. I know how desperately my brother had been waiting to marry you"

In no time, Khushi hugged Anjali blushingly. That was when they heard,

"What's happening here?"

They saw Ratna standing.

"Did you guys forget me?"

They nodded no and hugged her.

"What's your sister-in-law asking you, Khushi? Is she teasing you?"

Khushi nodded yes pressing her lips.

"Mom, I just said the truth that our Chotte was so excited to marry Khushi," Anjali said.

"Of course, it's indeed a truth"

"Yeah..."

"But, Anju, Shyam was more excited than Chotte I suppose. He had been waiting to marry you for years... am I right?"

Khushi chuckled.

"Mom, being my Mom, you should not tease me like this" Anjali said pouting.

"When it comes to teasing, you both are the same to me... no daughter, no daughter-in-law. Both are the same"

"Mom, enough of your equality. I need a coffee"

Anjali walked to the kitchen, escaping from Ratna. Khushi followed her to prepare keer to complete the phela Rasui ritual. She went to the Pooja room with the keer to offer it to DM. Lighting the lamp, she worshiped DM. By now, Arnav and Shyam were also gathered at the dining. Khushi served them the Keer.

"Very good preparation, Khushi," Shyam said.

"After all, she is my wife," Arnav said and ate a spoon full of keer.

"Chotte... it was not you who taught her the preparation of keer but her father. You are flaunting as you taught her" Anjali teased.

"So what? Still, she is my wife" he snapped back.

"She is your wife... what's the big deal?" Ratna asked him teasingly.

"She is the biggest deal of my life, Mom. I had been an honest person. This girl made me lie and also an actor" he complained.

"I'm not responsible for your lies and acts," Khushi said making a face.

"Then who? Because of your stubbornness, I left with no choice other than lying"

"Amma, don't you scold him for lying with you?" Khushi asked.

"Of course, I should get angry with him for lying to me and keeping me worried but a GOOD lie is better than a truth," Ratna said.

"GOOD lie? Amma, how can a lie be good?" Khushi asked.

"Of course, it is... if the lie can bring a daughter-in-law like you"

Khushi dropped her jaw and closed her eyes blushingly.

"Khushi, no one could get a mother-in-law like we got," Shyam said.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Mom, be careful... these two are buttering you. Don't get bewitched with their flattering" Arnav laughed.

"Sale Sahib, this is not done. You are sowing a doubt seed in our mother-in-law's mind about us"

Khushi smiled.

"Why are you smiling, Khushi? You are supposed to support me in this" Shyam said.

"Amma won't take anything in her mind, Bhai. Arnavji knew that. That's why he is making fun of us" She said.

"Not bad, Khushi beta... You didn't leave your husband's side at the same time you stand for me too" Ratna appreciated.

"I already told you, she is my wife after all..." Arnav again flaunted.

Anjali was about to say something, they heard a calling bell sound. Hari Prakash opened the door and was shocked to see the person. He looked at them turning behind. They saw Simran entering without hesitation which made all of them uncomfortable.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
83.6K 7.3K 47
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
67.9K 3.6K 20
ASR FALLS FOR KHUSHI AT FIRST SIGHT AND WANTS TO MAKE HER HIS. WILL SHE ACCEPT A MAN WHO HATED THE WORD MARRIAGE? WILL DADI WHO TREASURE KHUSHI LET A...
198K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...