Lover Boy (🔞 JJK) *SLOW UPDA...

By Borahae7Souls

"I'll be good to you, Noona... I'll be good." **READ ALL WARNINGS** ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ **SLOW UPDATES** A drunke... More

⚠️ Introduction & Warning ⚠️
☆ 1 - Coming Home ☆
☆ 2 - Shy Boy ☆
☆ 3 - Only Noona ☆
☆ 4 - Intoxicated Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 5 - Boy In Lust ☆
☆ 6 - His Desire ☆ 🔞
☆ 7 - I'll Be Good ☆ 🔞
☆ 8 - Aftermath ☆
☆ 9 - Inkling of Jealousy ☆
☆ 10 - Lies & Confessions ☆
☆ 11 - Filthy Words ☆ 🔞
☆ 12 - Excited ☆ 🔞
☆ 13 - Can't Stop ☆ 🔞
☆ 14 - Never Noticed ☆
☆ 15 - I Want ☆
☆ 16 - Jealous Eyes ☆
☆ 17 - You Look So Pretty ☆ 🔞
⚠️⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️⚠️
☆ 18 - Just Being Friendly, Right? ☆
☆ 19 - Only You ☆
⚠️💜⚠️KIND OF AN UPDATE?⚠️💜⚠️
☆ 20 - Tempter ☆
☆ 21 - Realization ☆
☆ 22 - Too Close ☆
☆ 23 - Touch Me ☆
⚠️NOTICE⚠️
☆ 24 - Need ☆ 🔞
☆ 25 - I Know I Am ☆
☆ 26 - I'm Fine ☆ ⚠️⚠️⚠️
☆ 27 - Is This Love, Part 1☆ 🔞
☆ 28 - Is This Love, Part 2 ☆ 🔞
☆ 29 - Afterglow ☆
💜💜💜 15K READS?!?! 💜💜💜
☆ 30 - Lost In Thought ☆
☆ 31 - Risky ☆ 🔞
💜💜Not A Story Update💜💜
☆ 32 - Who Else Knows? ☆
☆ 33 - Insecurities ☆
☆ 34 - A Fan Of You ☆
☆ 35 - Meeting The Truth ☆
☆ 36 - More Than Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 37 - Green Light ☆
♡♡♡Temporary Hiatus♡♡♡
☆ 38 - Conditions ☆
☆ 39 - Forgive Me ☆
☆ 40 - A Better Man ☆
☆~ IMPORTANT UPDATE ~☆
☆ 41 - So Let's Play ☆ 🔞
☆ 42 - Bad Habits ☆ 🔞
☆ UPDATE ☆
☆ 43 - Meet The Parents ☆
☆ 45 - Feels Like Home ☆
☆ 46 - Do You Like It? ☆ 🔞

☆ 44 - Sound Proof ☆ 🔞

7.9K 88 11
By Borahae7Souls

He thumbs the back of your hands, smiling.

"Do you want to see it? It's comfy.." He chirps, dancing a bit, gently swinging your hands side to side. "Like, reeeally comfy..."

You giggle at him, wriggling your hands free of his and playfully swatting at him until he drops his hands.

"Come on, now," He murmurs, stepping right against you while his hands stayed at his sides, smiling down at you. "Let me show you where the magic happens.."

You arch a brow at him, then look to the heavy looking, dark wood door.

"That happens in your room, huh?"

He only smirks at you as he steps around you to unlock and open the door.

You cursed yourself under your breath, realizing you'd responded with a jealous tone and by his smirk, you knew he noticed.

He pushed the doors open, revealing a large room with padded, noise canceling walls and a desk set up with a midi board, piano and a couple of guitars sitting on stands to the left.

"The magic." He declares, gesturing to the desk, grinning widely. "See?"

You roll your eyes as you step forward, noticing the few mics and lights set up on the desk, stepping around it to look at the guitars.

"You record here?" You ask, gently touching one of the guitars, a beautiful black guitar with silver trim.

"Yeah, sometimes." He replies. "I have it set up in case I have inspiration. It's sound proof too, so I don't disturb them if I decide to practice or record."

You glance over your shoulder at him where he is still standing near the doorway, his arms shoved into his pockets as he watched you, noticing how even the wall around the door, the door frame and door itself was covered in the sound proofing foam pieces.

As you glance back over the desk, you notice a magazine on his desk, under some sheet music. Picking it up, you see Jungkook, on a white lawn chair, surrounded by flora.

You realized that moment that the garden on the magazine cover was the garden outside.

As the thought dawned, you realized that he must have had the interview right after getting his parents the home, which meant he likely had his room already set up by then.

You remember he'd tried to get you to go but you hadn't been able to accompany him so they'd sent a young, pretty makeup artist and stylist.

You also realized they'd likely used his room as a dressing room and that he and the young woman would have been alone.

In a sound proof room.

"Was it sound proof when you had the interview for this magazine?"

Your jealous thoughts burst right out of your mouth like word vomit and you immediately cringed at yourself.

"Umm... Ah! You mean the one I did in the garden outside?"

"...yeah."

"Ahh.. The one where they sent Yeonha noona alone with me?"

"...mhm.."

"....The, uh... the one where they used my studio and.. bedroom.. as a dressing room?"

".........Yes."

He smirks at you, walking up behind you, peaking over your shoulder as you drag your fingertips along the guitar strings.

"Yes, noona... It was sound proof."

"Hmm..." You grumble.

His fingers touch your waist gently as he drops his chin onto your shoulder.

"Mhmm.. But. ." He nuzzles his face into your neck. "...I was only thinking about being alone with you in a sound proof room..."

You hide your smile and quickly shrug him off and begin to look around a bit more.

You felt yourself getting warmer and you knew you need to escape him and his temptation before you gave in. As you step away, he takes a few quiet steps backwards, closing and quietly locking the door to the room before he follows you as you roam.

Glancing around, you notice that straight ahead from the door was a large bay window, with a bookshelf stood, with a single reading chair next to it. To the right, a pair of double doors led to a room that had a king sized bed, a couple of dressers and a large bathroom with a shower-tub.

You stepped into the bedroom, looking around. It was neat and tidy, the white and pale lavender lattice walls making the room seem pure and airy.

You notice your luggage and his, placed beside a pair of large white doors. You step to them and pull them open to reveal a walk in closet, the right side lined with JungKook's shoes, and clothes.

But the left side had a small array of panties, bras, shirts and pants and even a few dresses hanging, with a few pairs of shoes, definitely not meant for Jungkook.

You felt him when he came up behind you, his hand sliding ever so tenderly against your lower back, his lips so close to your skin, your cheeks flushed immediately and your cunt throbbed.

"That side is for you.. For when you come here with me.." He murmurs, his breath warm against your ear. "I bought a few outfits I thought you'd like."

He pressed closer, his chest pushing against your back, both his hands on your waist to pull you even tighter against him.

"And a few things... I wanted to see you in.."

Oh, fuck.

You could feel his length, hard and trapped behind his bluejeans.

You turned around, not wanting to test whether or not he'd do what he wanted with you because you already knew if you gave him even an inch, he'd run off and turn it into a long distance marathon.

But he smiled as you turned, immediately pushing you against the wall next to the closet.

"Y/N.."

Fuck.

Abort. ABORT.

You sucked in a breathe as he attacked your neck, sliding his tongue along your sensitive skin and chuckling when he felt you shiver.

Too distracted by his sensual kisses, you hadn't noticed his left hand had traveled down south and under your dress until he was pushing that hand beneath the waistband of your leggings and panties and his fingers sliding along your silky, wet lower lips.

"N-no!" You gripped his shoulders and gasped, back arching from the wall as he pushed his middle finger inside you.

"You're so pretty.." He whispered between the movement of his fingers and gentle kisses. "You're always so pretty.."

As he pressed his finger into you deeper, his right hand worked to unbutton his bluejeans, pushing his boxers down to free his trapped length, his breaths heavy with desire.

He grabbed your left hand, moving it to his warm, stiff cock.

"Touch me? Noona.. please?"

The way he asked, the way it sounded, almost like he was begging as he looked down at your face, eyes hooded beneath his bangs.

You were suddenly reminded of that time he'd dragged you off to the restroom and you both had released your tension then.

But this wasn't the same.

He seemed a little more desperate for some reason.

He mouthed over your neck more, your jaw and your chin, before claiming your lips in a heated, rough kiss you weren't fully expecting, while at the same time, pushing in his index finger along side his middle finger as deep as he could inside you.

His hand, still wrapped around yours which he'd wrapped around his stiff cock, squeezed your hand and began to move it up and down. You whimpered as you felt him twitch against your palm, so hard and warm and you wanted it.

As he moaned against you, you wanted nothing more than to have him inside, deep and punishing.

'There goes that inch...' You think.

Your legs were trembling as his fingers aimed to cause a flood. Your fingers dug deeper into his shoulders, your hips jutting forward into his touch as you leaked over his digits and into his palm.

You gasped and whimpered, him taking no time to claim your tongue, swirling his warm, wet muscle around yours, sucking it and groaning into your mouth.

His hand that had been moving yours, stopped as well as his thick fingers that were now soaked with your essence. He smiled against your lips, placing a sweet kiss to your mouth once more before picking you up suddenly and moving you to the top of his dresser.

'And here goes the marathon...' Your mind concludes.

You let out a yelp as he quickly sat you down and pulled you to the edge of it, and in a second, he had your leggings at your thighs, panties aside, his arms hooked under your knees and was swiftly inside you, buried deep.

His quick thrust caused you to cry out again, your arms wrapping instantly around his neck, your face tucked into his neck beneath his hair.

"F-fuuuuuuuck..." He groaned as he bottomed out inside you, your drenched walls hugging him like the tighest vice grip.

"J-jungkook, n-no..." Your voice trembled as you held tight to him. "N-not here.. Y-your p-parents.. They.. They're..."

"Shhh.." He cooed, kissing your cheeks, your nose, your eyes. "They won't hear.. It's sound proof.. Remember?"

You squeezed your eyes closed as he began to move, his thrusts deep and purposeful.

You pursed your lips together, keeping your moans held back as best as you could, despite the feelings that were soaring through your veins.

Maybe it was becuse you were so nervous to even be in the same house with his parents or maybe it was because you were doing this with him in his parents home...

But every little sensation was heightened.

The feel of his hard cock dragging against your walls had your body shaking and trembling with extacy, whimpers stuck in your throat as he picked up his pace, pounding into you.

"Please, p-please, Jungkook.." You pleaded at him, for what, you didn't know. He grunts, hands gripping your waist tightly, arms still hooked under your knees as he rammed himself into you, your body tingling, orgasm impending.

He presses his lips against yours again, sucking on your bottom lip, as your body releases its sudden built tension with a flood of your essence on his hard cock inside you.

You can't help the strained, muffled cries that leave your mouth as you cum and he seems to be even more excited by it, groaning and grunting along with your whines as he continues to thrust himself into you.

"Noona, I'm so close.." He kisses you desperately, moaning into your mouth, his pace quickening as he gets closer, when suddenly the doorbell on his studio door startles you both.

You grasp him tightly, eyes wide, lips pursed together to keep yourself as muted as possible as his hips stutter, slowing down and stopping.

"Jungkook-ah!" His father's voice calls loudly from the intercom in his studio. You're both quiet, until you both flinch at the sound as his phone begins to ring in his pocket.

He makes an annoyed face as he fishes it out of his pocket and statres at it in his hands, his father's name across the screen.

Jungkook rotates his hips, his cock twitching inside you as he grunts before he tilts his head back, swallowing hard and answering his phone.

"Yeah, dad?" He responds calmly, despite his expression and the gyration of his hips.

"Your cousins are here, Jungkook-ah, so don't be antisocial today."

"I.. I, uh.. Just wanted some time to relax a moment.."

"Ahh, okay. We're you going to rest all day today?"

Jungkook glances down at you, while you swallow hard. He slowly drags his cock out of you until just the tip is in before he pushes back in sharply, causing a throaty whine to escape your mouth.

You slap a hand over your own mouth and he smirks.

"No, we weren't.. I just wanted to show her my studio for a bit, dad."

"Ahh, okay, okay!"

He keeps his eyes on you as he pulls out again, snapping his hips against you harder, watching the panic in your eyes as you tried to keep your voice down.

His eyes swirl with dark desire and mischief as he chuckles too lowly for his dad to hear.

"Well, you didn't bring your pretty lady here to hole her up in your room, did you? Come out and introduce her to them if you're done resting and showing her your room."

"Okay, I'll be- WE'LL be right out.."

"Alright, Jungkook-ah. See you downstairs!" His father replies, sounding happy. You whimper as Jungkook twitches inside you as he responds to his father, voice still calm despite his expression.

"Yes, sir. Goodbye." He says as he hangs up the phone ad places it on the dresser beside your hips.

You expect he would continue but he slowly slides out of you. You whimper as he does so and he kisses your cheek gently, smiling.

"I'll go take care of this in the shower, unless you want to join me?" He grins as you frown, giving his shoulders a push to get him away from you, but you blushed as you watched his cock bob up and down against his stomach as he stumbled back.

"Y-you go b-bathe! Hurry up!" You blurt at him.

"Okay, okay.." He chuckles, tucking his length away as he waddled to his luggage and lifting it onto the bed, pulling out his hygienic supplies and clothes.

You take a seat on the edge of the bed as he disappears into the bathroom, sighing before laying back onto the bed.

'He always just does what he wants.' You think.

'The little brat...'

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello!
Sorry it's taken so long to post this chapter.
Having a hard time finding time to write and beyond that, I haven't really been feeling well.
I've had body aches, a very, very light fever but that's it.
Nothing else is wrong with me & it's not covid cause I got tested for that.
I have been having a lot of back pain as well and stiffness & just overall, a lot of body pain.
Been sleeping more too.
But that's been nice since I have severe insomnia.. lol
Got one bill I've been paying & toying to catch up on paid off. So I'm happy about that, at least.
Been trying to meet people but it's hard for people like me who don't like to go out & don't particularly like most people...
Plus, since I just moved here, I don't know anyone & I'm single so I'm kinda just in a lonely place right now.
Well, I hope things will look up for me soon.
I'll keep writing! I promise!!!!!
Thank you all for staying with me so long as you have!!
Stay safe.
Take care of each other & remain healthy!

💜B💜O💜R💜A💜H💜A💜E💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
300K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
155K 6.3K 46
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
263K 25.3K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...