Can We Keep Her?

By AvengersCompound

~ 18+ ONLY! MINORS DO NOT INTERACT!! ~ After an accident outside the Avengers Tower, Bucky and Steve take yo... More

Author's Note
The Accident
What's Inside That Counts
Juxtapose
Everything They're Not
The Perfect Spring Day
Rounding the Bases
Nightmares
Acceptance
The Feeling of Family
Moving In
Can We Keep Her? - All the Things You Can Have (and the One Thing You Can't)
The Best Man
Whiskey and Mead
What Happens in Vegas
Bon Appétit
The Binding of Three
Finding Things to Do
A First Family Christmas: Part 2
Practice Makes Perfect
The Big News
x Two
Baby Names
Little Super Soldiers
Welcome Home
Grown Up Time
Firsts
First Day Nerves
Loss
Teenagers
The Trouble with Time
Bringing Them Home to Dads
The First Mission
In Memoriam
The Graduation
Giving Away, Coming Together
Worth It
Expecting
New Beginnings
Someone Unexpected
When We Were Beautiful

A First Family Christmas: Part 1

3.6K 128 7
By AvengersCompound

Hand in hand in hand, you made your way through the crowds that threatened to split you up. It hadn't really snowed yet, just the occasional stray flake that melted as soon as it hit the cobblestones. You let yourself get pulled along by the crowd, veering off to buy hot glow wine with rum, meats cooked on skewers, sandwiches made with sheep's cheese and tomato, and warm jam-filled donuts.

It was your first Christmas since the wedding. The first holiday you had spent together had just involved working up until Christmas day because it was a busy period for the store and then the actual day was spent with your parents.

This year the boys had wanted to make it special. When the words German Christmas Markets were mentioned it didn't take much more convincing for you to go along with their plans. The plan was to take a Quinjet to Hannover in Germany. Stay for a week. Head back and spend Christmas Day in the Tower with the others. Hopefully, you'd all be stocked up on cute Christmas gifts for everyone.

It had been like you'd stepped into a fairy tale. You were staying in the middle of the Altstadt in one of the many half-timbered buildings crammed together in on cobbled streets. In the center of the Marktplatz stood the large Lutheran Church that chimed out the hours of the day. Market stalls lined the streets and filled the square selling hot food, crafts, gifts, and even artisan chocolate. You particularly liked the people who made the chocolates look like tools. Something you'd seen before, but never perfected to the point that it was hard to tell if they were chocolate or rusted metal.

"Let's go into the Wishing Well Forest. Get some punch," Steve suggested as the crowd started to swarm around you.

You ducked into the forest made up of around fifty, ten-foot fir trees that have been brought in and assembled around the square. Inside the cover of the temporary forest, a bar had been set up. Bucky went to order the drinks while you and Steve found a table to stand around.

"Have we got everyone something now?" Steve asked.

"I think we might have it covered. Not sure how well we're going to fit it all in the suitcases but we have it," you said. "I just hope they all like them. You guys don't seem to be about gifts really."

Steve laughed. "No. Not really. Tony is. But despite the fact he puts a hell of a lot of thought into them, he's remarkably bad at choosing things. One year he got Pepper a stuffed Rabbit that was over a story high."

You started laughing. "Why is that not surprising at all?"

Steve snaked an arm around your waist and kissed you on the crown of the head. "So you can only really go up from Tony. Don't worry at all."

Bucky appeared behind you, stepping out from behind a group of revelers and putting the drinks down in front of you, making you jump. "You have got to stop doing that," you yelped as he wrapped his arms around you laughing.

"Sorry. I'll blow a whistle anytime I approach," he teased.

The three of you stood at the table, sipping the warm eierpunsch. It was creamy and spiced and made with eggs, similar to eggnog. It tasted exactly like Christmas, and you looked up into the fairy lights, letting the rum, brandy, cinnamon, and vanilla warm you from the inside out, and make your head feel a little floaty.

Bucky's hand tightened on your waist and you looked up at him. "Maybe we should finish up and head back to the apartment."

You looked around at the people near you. The place was as full as outside with a mixture of friends out drinking, and families just enjoying the markets. A group of men was looking over at you whispering while they scowled at you.

"What did they say?" you asked, knowing that Bucky could not only hear them but his German was fluent enough to understand what they were saying.

"I don't really want to say it, honey. But it's late anyway. We have to get up and catch a plane," he said, looking to Steve to back him up.

Generally speaking, your relationship with Bucky and Steve was pretty low-key. You were private. No statement had been made that Captain America and the Winter Soldier were in a bisexual polyamorous committed relationship with a civilian. You didn't hide it either but there weren't a lot of public appearances with the three of you, and you didn't make a big spectacle of it. It meant that you often forgot that your relationship wasn't one that many people accepted. These little reminders always stung. The fact that people thought it was their business - that they had any right to judge - that they thought their opinion meant anything to three consenting and very happy adults.

"Yeah, we should," Steve said with a terse nod.

You sighed, slightly defeated. If it were up to you, you'd fight the world for your boys. But neither liked making waves. So you pushed the desire to rant at a bunch of bigots to the side and returned your cups to the bar, before heading back into the streets and making your way to the apartment you'd rented for your stay.

Steve lit a fire and the three of you changed into your pajamas, sat down, and cuddled together. You sat fuming, just staring at the flames while Steve and Bucky relaxed beside you. Steve leaned back into the couch, while Bucky curled into him.

"Come on, darlin'. Don't let those assholes ruin the last night we have here," Bucky said, rubbing his hand up and down your back.

"I just hate getting reminded that so many people suck," you grumbled.

"Hey, sweetheart, come here," Steve said. You moved so you were half lying over his lap and half over Bucky's. Steve pulled you in close to his chest, his hand moving up and down your side and Bucky gently caressed your thigh. "Don't forget, the hate is just loud. Love is quiet. Most people are good. You just hear the bad."

You nodded very subtly. "I know."

Steve chuckled and tilted your chin up to him. "How about this good. You have two men right here who love you very much. This is our first Christmas since the ceremony. Let's enjoy it."

You leaned up and brought your lips to his, trying to let go of your anger in that kiss. Your lips softly caressed his. Steve's hands traveled up your side while Bucky's slid higher up. Bucky leaned toward Steve and kissed his throat, and ever so slowly his fingers crept up under your slip and caressed over your panties.

You hummed and let your head fall back. Steve and Bucky continued to kiss each other, but their hands explored your body. Steve pinched and pulled at your nipples, while Bucky's fingers move under the waistband of your panties and stroked up and down your folds. You wriggled on their laps, feeling the steady growth of their cocks in their boxers. Steve's erection pressed against your hip while Bucky's rubbed on your thigh, leaving a sticky trail of precome on your leg.

You arched and pulled your slip up over your head. Steve and Bucky broke their kiss and looked down at your near-naked form. They both leaned in and started sucking and biting at your nipples. They hardened in their mouths and sent a dull ache through your breasts. A need for more, that was matched every time Bucky's fingers curled inside you and dragged over your g-spot.

You lay back, opening yourself up and just watching as they sent pleasure coursing through you. Your legs started to tremble and you couldn't keep quiet.

Bucky sat up and focused his fingers so they ground hard against your g-spot as he watched you. He kissed and nuzzles at Steve's back, but his eyes were trained on yours watching how his and Steve's touch affected you and brought you to the edge. "You gonna come for us, baby?" He asked, as his tongue darted over his lips.

"Oh god, Buck," was all you can manage. Steve brought his fingers to your pussy and started teasing your clit, one finger squeezed inside you next to Bucky's and you lost any semblance of control. Your body seized up and you came, gushing onto their hands.

You lay panting over their laps as your body settled and Steve took Bucky's hand and licked his digits clean one by one. You slipped from their laps and knelt in front of them, pulling down their boxers and freeing their cocks.

You started pumping the length of Bucky's thick cock as you ran your tongue up Steve's and then switched. They adjusted their position so they were almost facing each other, their legs tangled together and their cocks touching. You swirled your tongue around the heads and pulled them both into your mouth.

Bucky and Steve groaned together, their eyes trained on you. As you pushed them further down your throat they turned to each other and kissed. Deep moans bubbled up from inside them and are muffled and drowned out by gentle smacking of their lips as they moved against each other.

You moved up and down. You couldn't take them deeply, the two of their cocks together were just too thick. But you took what you could and used your tongue to lap and curl over their lengths. The salty tang of precome coated your tongue and their cocks jumped and throbbed in your mouth.

Steve took your chin and tilted your head up so he could kiss you and Bucky got up and left the room. Steve slipped down onto the floor and the two of you ended up lying face to face, your leg over his hips as you kissed and the head of his cock teased your cunt.

Bucky returned with a tube of lube and settled in behind Steve, his back to the fire. He nuzzled into the back of Steve's neck humming contentedly as he slicked his cock. The warmth of the fire and the heat radiating from Steve's skin made him feel safe. He's drawn to the warmth like a moth to a flame.

Steve placed his hands on your hips and snapped his hips up, sinking his cock deep into your cunt. You gasped and threw your head back. As you adjusted to Steve's cock, Bucky eased his into Steve's ass and Steve let out a loud groan. His hands tightened on your hips and he bit down on your shoulder.

The three of you started to move together, rocking your hips and thrusting against each other. Bucky's hand slid down Steve's arm and teased over your skin. There was a constant sound of moans and gasps and whimpers, as with each thrust from Bucky, Steve was pushed into you. Steve was the first to start to lose control. The sensation of his cock buried in the heat and wet of your cunt as you clench and release your pelvic floor, mixed with the tight full-up feeling of Bucky fucking his ass was too much.

Bucky's fingers move between you and he made a v shape around the base of Steve's cock. He massaged Steve while his thumb worked your clit, trying to bring you over as well. You cried out and your legs trembled. It was all you could do to cling to them both as your orgasm took control of you and rocked through you. Steve let out a ragged mewling noise and his hips snapped forward. You could feel his cock pulse as he filled you with his hot come.

Bucky continued to thrust chasing his own release. He nuzzled into Steve's neck and Steve leaned back capturing Bucky's lips. You reached over the two of them and teased your fingers over Bucky's ass. Flicking them over his asshole. "Fuck, oh fuck." He groaned. He jerked forward and came.

The three of you just lay in front of the fire, holding each other. You dozed a little as both Bucky and Steve skimmed their fingers over your bare skin.

"Maybe we should take a quick shower and head to bed," Steve suggested.

Bucky hummed in agreement and you nodded your head.

Steve woke first the following morning. It wasn't early but the sun was yet to rise and the only light in the room was the diffused light from the outside street lights through the curtains. He slipped out of bed and watched as you and Bucky automatically moved closer to each other, seeking out the heat and comfort of the other's sleeping form.

He went to the window looking out of the now still market square. A thin blanket of snow had fallen overnight covering the ground and the stalls. For a moment he considered waking you both to see it, but instead, he closed the curtains and crawled back in with you both. The snow would wait and today you were going home to spend Christmas with the rest of his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.3K 8
It's a hot midsummer day and you have nothing to do when you receive an Emergency Alert from Tony Stark himself to meet at the tower. Turns out every...
114K 2.7K 22
18+ Readers ONLY please! Being burned by the man I loved and thought I was going to spend my life with was without a doubt one of the hardest times i...
106K 3K 81
Friends since childhood, separated by tragedy. Can you seem to find each other again? Can you save each other? A Bucky x Reader story. Romance / Angs...
23.7K 241 41
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!