Two steps away (wangxian )

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei ying marries Lan zhan but lan zhan leaves him half way. Will they meet again? if they met will lan zhan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Note!!!
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Don't You Think It Should Be At The Start Of The Story 😜😜
Don't You Think It Should Be At The Start Of the Story #2😜😜
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
END
Author's Note:
I Forgot About A Character.... Oops:
Happy Birthday To Xiao Zhan..
Not An Update.....
My thanks to "SapnaArora2"

Part 11

2.3K 136 5
By Jiang_yanli857

The next morning, WY woke up, he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for lan yi.

LW came to the kitchen.
Seeing WY he asked, "WY, what are you doing?"

WY was startled hearing LW voice, he kept his hand on his chest and said, "you scared me lan zhan".

LW felt happy when he heard his name from WY's mouth.

Suddenly WY realised what he called LW. He said, "sorry Mr. Lan I shouldn't have called you by that name".

LW, "WY are you saying sorry? I would love it you calling me lan zhan".

WY, "uh o... OK".

LW, "good".

LW, "can you prepare breakfast for me too?"

WY, "why not" he smiled.

"WY don't smile like that otherwise it won't be good for you....." thought LW.

LW, "OK thanks".

WY starts preparing breakfast for LW.

"here's your breakfast" WY said keeping the plate and glass on table.

(lan wangji breakfast)

LW, "thank you".

WY nodes and smiles.
Then he goes to lan yi room with her breakfast.

LW starts his breakfast, he really likes the taste of it.

While WY was taking breakfast for lan yi, he meets yanli.
WY greets yanli.
Yanli, "cutie did you made this? Why bother you should have told me".

WY, "it's OK jie" he gives her his bright smile.

Yanli gently hits his nose with her finger, WY smiles.

WY, "OK jie,I'll take this breakfast to aunty". Then he goes to lan yi's room.

Lan yi was sitting on her bed.

WY puts the tray on the table and greeted lan yi.

WY, "I have prepared breakfast for you" saying this he broughts the tray near lan yi.

Lan yi said, "thanks a-ying".

WY, "your welcome aunty".

Later when LW came back from his office, he saw jin ling sulking, yanli was trying to make him happy,Lan yi was also sitting with them.

LW went near them, he greets them and asks, "what happened? Why are you sulking a-ling?"

Jin ling, "uncle, I want to go to Park but mom is saying she's busy".

Just then WY came there with a tray.
He hands the juice to lan yi and yanli.

Jin ling says, "mom! Can I go with wei gege, uncle will take us both".
Yanli looked at LW then said, "OK you can go with them".

WY, "but aunty?"

Lan yi, "it's OK a-ying you can go with him".

Jin ling hold WY hand and says, "please wei gege".

WY, "OK".

Jin ling jumps out of happiness, he drags WY and shouts, "uncle come quickly we're waiting for you".

Yanli, "jin ling wait not now, let your uncle fresh up first OK".

Jin ling pouts, "OK".

LW, "I'm gonna fresh up".

After LW freshen up they goes to park.
Jin ling was so happy. He leaves WY's hand and goes toward swing.

WY, "jin long, be careful".

Then WY sits on a bench, LW sits with him.

WY was busy admiring the beautiful scenery while LW was busy staring WY.

WY looked so beautiful in the sunlight. LW couldn't stop staring.
Jin ling came running towards them and said, "I want ice cream".

LW, "OK I'll buy you ice cream".

Jin ling, "yeah lets go uncle".

They bought ice-cream. LW bought for WY too. WY said 'Thanks '.

While WY was having his ice-cream, some ice-cream sticks to his lips corner.

LW sees that, he couldn't control himself, he held WY wrist and took him to a corner.
(jin ling didn't saw them, he was busy eating his ice-cream and playing)

LW pushed WY on the wall, before WY could say anything, LW started kissing him.

WY was frozen on the spot, he couldn't get what is happening to him.

LW was kissing him hungrily.

When WY came to his senses he tried to push away LW but LW held his both hands above his head. He tried to free himself but couldn't.

LW was sucking his lips, he wanted to insert his tongue inside WY mouth but WY pressed his teeth together.

WY was breathless. They heard
jin ling calling them, LW parted from him, both were panting heavily.

WY's face was all red. Tips of LW's ears were red.
Jin long came towards them and said, "uncle, wei gege what are you doing here? Come on let's go".

WY said, "jin ling let's go home, I'm not feeling well".

Jin ling , "Wei gege what happened?"

WY started leaving. LW held jin ling hand and started leaving.

WY was sitting in the back seat beside jin ling, he was looking down all the time,he felt so embarrassed.

LW while driving steal glances from WY. Seeing WY like this, he felt bad, why he couldn't control himself, he hurt WY, "but that kiss was so good, maybe that was his first kiss" LW thought ad smiled.

"why is this happening? I gave my first kiss to a stranger, what will my husband think...... ugg... I always think about my husband, I don't know if he even remember my name" *sigh*

They reached home. WY went to his room. Jin ling hugged his mom. Yanli asked, "a ling did you have fun?"

Jim ling, "yes mom".

Yanli, "OK go to your room, I want to talk to your uncle".

Jin ling, "OK" then he left.

Yanli, "a-zhan, I have to tell you something".

LW, "yes jie I'm listening".

Yanli, "not here, come to my room".

LW, "OK" then he followed yanli to her room.

Yanli close the door and starts telling LW what mom told her, when they went to the park.

Yanli tells LW everything, LW was shocked, he couldn't believe his ears,if it's true................

(picture does not belong to me)

So, any guesses, what yanli told LW?

Tell me in the comments.

If you want to know, then........

Stay turned!!

Be happy!!
☺️☺️☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.2K 7
"You can't! You need to be gentle tonight," said Lan Zhan, making Wei Ying furrowed his brows in confusion. "Haven't you always liked it rough?" ask...
272K 13.6K 80
Wei Ying felt too suffocated because of Lan Qiren's pressure. He wants Lan Zhan to get married to another to have an heir, same as for Lan Xichen. We...
193K 7.9K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...
All Over Again By

Fanfiction

8.3K 559 19
Wei Ying turned around and said one last thing, "I love you, Lan Zhan. I will always love you, but, regardless of how much I love you, I will never c...