When you helped him with his...

By taekook_129130

hello everyone. Welcome to my story world. This is my first ff and hope you all will like it. No offense to... More

1
3

2

58 0 0
By taekook_129130

Y/n: nothing

You smiled and went to your seat. After 2 more continues working hours, it's lunch time but they are still working. Suddenly the door opened revealing Lisa. She walked towards Jungkook in a seductive way. She moved closer to him and placed one hand on his shoulder.

Lisa: Hey babe. Let's go out and have dinner together or let's eat each other.

She said the last words in such a seductive way, which made both Jungkook and y/n to get angry. And y/n got so much jealous but can't do anything. So she calmly said

Y/n: Mr. Jeon, Mr. Min asked for you.

He looked at y/n and he can see that she is feeling jealous and he wanted to play a little. But he is feeling disgusting by Lisa actions.

Jungkook: Oh, ok.

He removed Lisa's hand harshly and stood up.

Jungkook: you heard that? Now get out. And don't you dare call me that again because I'm your fucking boss. Remember that.

He shouted so loud and it made both y/n and Lisa flinch. Lisa turned around to walk out as she was scared by Jungkook's action but stopped when y/n talked.

Y/n: Oh Ms. Slut... *cough Ms. Lisa, I've observed that you haven't finished your work from past two weeks. You better complete it within 2 days or-

Jungkook: You will be fired.

Lisa stomped her foot on ground in anger and went out. As Jungkook was about to go out
Y/n: Don't!
Jungkook: Huh?
Y/n: I lied.
Jungkook: I know.
He smirked and moved forward and stopped in front of y/n standing so close to her.
Y/n: Jun- Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook: Yeah, babe. Seems like someone is jealous here.
Y/n widen her eyes as soon as she heard the word babe.
Y/n: Uhm... No.
Jungkook: You know you can't hide from me.
Y/n: I'm not. L-let's go and eat. Others are waiting.
Jungkook: I'm not hungry.
He said that and went back to his work. But y/n heard his stomach growling.
Y/n: Don't lie. I know you are hungry.
Jungkook: But y/n I have so much work.
Y/n: Remember no skipping meals? So don't say more. I will go and bring us food.

She said and left to canteen. There she saw all the other members having their lunch together.

Jimin: Hey, Pretty.
Y/n: Hey, Mochi.
Taehyung: You look beautiful today, Y/nie.
Y/n: What do you mean today? I'm always beautiful. (Pouts)
They all laughed at y/n cute behavior and Taehyung and Jimin thought "cute" to themselves.
Yoongi: Come eat with us.
Namjoon: Where is he?
Y/n: Ahh.. I can't. He is still working. I will take food for us.
Hobi: Is everything okay?

AUTHOR
Hope you like it😊
Next part will be tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2M 99.3K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
33.6K 2.1K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
170K 10.5K 48
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...