HUM TUM EK TENT MEIN BAND HON...

Por avanisuchita

Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghs... Mais

Prologue
Chapter-1 Camp Rover
Author's Note
Chapter- 2 Eyesland
Chapter-3 Destination
Chapter- 4 Hamara Tent
Chapter-5 Gumnaam Hai Koi
Chapter-6 Main Hoon Na
Chapter-7 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part 1)
Chapter-8 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part-2)
Chapter-9 Jo Anmol Hai
Chapter-10 Tera Sala
Chapter-11 Accidental Kiss
Author's note
Chapter-13 Plzz Sir
Chapter-14 Truth Opened ?
Chapter-15 Preparations & Syapa
Chapter-16 War of Jealousy
Chapter-17 Erotic Flowers
Chapter- 18 Vidai of Both Sheelas
Chapter-19 Ek Dooje Ke Ho Jayein
Chapter-20 Confession:- Chaha To Bahut
Epilogue
Author's Note
An Information

Chapter-12 Lag Ja Gale

683 61 159
Por avanisuchita

"How I am here ??..," Capt. Arjun muttered shockingly finding himself outside his tent

"Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai..Main to Cadet Pooja ko dhundne nikla tha..
She was not there on her place...," As this thing clicked in his mind, he immediately entered his tent to see Pooja but became shocked again finding her sleeping on her place.

"How is this possible..??," He thought slowly moving to his sleeping area

"So it means....Was it my dream..? He further contemplated now sitting on his mat

"May be.. That's why.. Mujhe kuch yaad nahi...Agar gaya hota to kuch yaad hota..aur phir Pooja to yahin hai..lekin agar ye sab ek dream tha to main bahar kya kar raha tha..
Kahin mujhe neend me chalne ki beemari to nahi lag gayi..lagta hai Dr. Shalini se baat karni padegi.." He pondered lying down on his mat & slowly closed his eyes again to sleep

🌒

"Mujhe jana hoga...Meri jaroorat kahin aur padne wali hai..," Naveen muttered & in a friction of second vanished from there giving Raina some privacy

For few times Raina looked here & there lying in the same position then in each other's eyes which were demanding more including their hearts which were singing," Ye Dil Mange More,"

They gulped their saliva, shut their eyes tightly & brought their faces close to each other so much so that now their heavy breaths were fanning each other's faces specially on their lips.

Their heartbeats were increased. Their lips were quivering badly in anticipation & in no time, though with lots of hesitation, they got connected with each other forced by their hearts sending an electric jolt in both of their bodies.

They stayed like this for few seconds still closing their eyes tightly trying to control their abnormal heartbeats and when they found they became a little successful they slowly started moving their lips in contact trying to catch a rhythm like freshers in dance try to match the rhythm of their steps.

With each move of their lips, a shiver running down on both of their spines, skipping their heartbeats at the same time. As their lips picked up their speed a little, Naina held his both shoulders tightly & Rajveer held her securily in his arms.

In a way, this was an inexperienced kiss from both of their sides coz this was their First Kiss of their lives though very sweet & very gentle full of their love but before they could convert it into an experienced one, their moment got disturbed listening a voice of someone.

"No...No..No..It can't happen...How can be this possible..??," The voice was seeming full of fear

They drifted apart from each other with a jerk taking heavy breath.

"Chauhan Sahab...," Came out from Rajveer's mouth in concern

"Naina..Shayad kuch..Kuch gadbad hai..Hume dekhna hoga..Pahle Maj. Nair ki awaj aur ab..ab Abhi ki...," Rajveer spoke looking away from her feeling really really embarrassed & awkward after whatever happened between them just a while ago. His words came out completely in an intermissive way though showing his worry.

Naina hesitantly nodded her head going through the same while trying to get control over her accelerated heartbeat.

This time both again tried to remove the net & to their utter surprise, they became successful all at once.

They looked each other in surprise but didn't say anything to each other due to extreme awkwardness which they were feeling after this kiss of them. They silently moved where from they thought the voice had come .

Flashback starts

Drapped in a beautiful red saree, wearing matching colour bangles with golden kangans which were reaching till her both elbows, long attractive earings touching her neck, Black long curl hair which was touching the waist adorned with a winsome waistband.

Not only this, the way while walking in her deer-like gait, she was making a
euphonious sound from the anklets of her feet & the way she was singing in her melodious voice...

"लग जा गले कि फिर ये हसीं रात हो न हो...
शायद फिर इस जनम में मुलाक़ात हो न हो..
लग जा गले..,"

Maj. Nair could'nt stop himself from following the lady. Though, he was already scared a little of what happened with him a few mins ago when he was returning to his tent after getting miserably failed to seek a view of Raina's tent from inside but being a man & the aura of that lady was seeming so magical to him that he started following her dreamily with curiosity...

"हमको मिली हैं आज, ये घड़ियाँ नसीब से...
जी भर के देख लीजिये हमको क़रीब से..
फिर आपके नसीब में ये बात हो न हो...
फिर इस जनम में मुलाक़ात हो न हो...
लग जा गले कि फिर ये हसीं रात हो न हो....,"

While moving she leaned her one shoulder on a tree & started playing with her saree's pallu like got tired so wanted to take a little rest but didn't stop her melodious singing. Her little face was visible from side giving a glimpse of her big eyelashes, corner of her red smiling lips & beautiful earings along with her white milky waist which was peeping through with the blow of her saree due to the wind.

Maj. Nair was staring her from behind on some distance with a little smile on his face.

"पास आइये कि हम नहीं आएंगे बार-बार....
बाहें गले में डाल के हम रो लें ज़ार-ज़ार..
आँखों से फिर ये प्यार कि बरसात हो न हो...
शायद फिर इस जनम में मुलाक़ात हो न हो...,"

After some time, the lady started moving ahead on her way but this time alluding him through her both hands' gestures to come to her while singing the above lines very meaningfully & sweetly.

Lost in her beauty & out of curiosity Maj. Nair moved towards her like a magnet.

She stopped on a point & turned her face a little, again calling him by her both hands very lovingly singing the below lines. Though her face was not clearly visible due to darkness but only the figure.

"लग जा गले कि फिर ये हसीं रात हो न हो...
शायद फिर इस जनम में मुलाक़ात हो न हो..
लग जा गले..,"

Singing the song she again started moving but Maj. Nair caught her wrist.

She smiled without turning her face. Maj. Nair also smiled.

"Suniye..," She called stopping her song

"Sun hi to raha hoon..Tumhari is sureeli awaaj me is umda gane ko jo tumhari is madhur awaaj ka sath pakar tumhari hi tarah aur bhi manmohak lag raha hai....," Maj. Nair spoke smilingly

She shyly smiled but didn't turn her face saying,

"Aji Suniye na..,"

Maj. Nair creased his brows a little in surprise why she is saying only "Suniye or..Suniye na," while he is already replying her. He had just thought this that he heard a voice from the front.

"Kya baat hai Maya.."

"Maya..Wahh..kya naam hai..Jaisa kaam..Vaisa naam..," Nair muttered with a smile still losing in the moment
without paying much attention towards the voice who said this

"Dekho na..Is Mustande ne kaise meri kalai pakadi hui hai..," The lady said in a complaining way

Maj. Nair's eyes popped out as his mind caught her words. He got shocked listening her.

"Ye..ye tum..kya kah rahi ho..Tum
khud hi to mujhe bula rahi thin...," Nair uttered in a dejected voice

"Abe oye Muchhad..," another voice came from his behind.

The person already standing in front of Nair immediately glared the newly arrived person.

"Mera matlab tha....Insaani
Machhar...Wo tujhe nahi...Mujhe bula rahi thi...," Composing himself in an instant stated the newly arrived person.

Nair terrifyingly from inside looked towards the source & saw a tall sturdy figure standing on some distance wearing something black at least what was little visible through little moon light to Nair though the person's face was still not visible due to darkness.

"Kya..Kyaa..Bakwas kar rahe ho tum..aur..aur akhirkar tum dono..
ho kaun.. aur.. beech me kahan se tapak pade..Tum jante nahi ho main kaun hoon..Main Maj..," Nair asked gathering his courage first looking at the person standing behind him then at the person standing at his front though Nair couldn't complete his sentence coz the person standing on his front spoke while taking a step ahead towards him,

"Main..Iska Pra..( प्रा ),"

"Pra.." Nair repeated the word little thoughtfully trying to figure out the person from his eyes very carefully whose now white kurta & paijama were visible to him but not the face.

"Bada Bhai...Ghanchakkar..," the person spoke angrily still standing on the same place

Maj. Nair now gulped his saliva.

"Aur main..Main iska Praanesh
( प्राणेश ) The voice came from behind

"Praanesh..," Nair repeated the word in the earlier way looking at his back gulping his saliva again

"Iska Marad..Chhachoondar..," the person standing behind Nair uttered in agitation

Nair started to cough badly unable to understand what's happening with him today. He never followed any girl or woman like this in his whole life. This was probably the first time when he was caught in their web otherswise he really hate the girls or women...

"Aur Teri Mout..," Spoke both the persons in unison

"Maine.. Maine..K..Kuch..Nahi..
Kiya..," Nair spoke in a low voice slowly leaving lady's hand. His heart started to thump badly with fear.

As he left the hand of the lady, she ran towards her man saying & hugging him tighty ," Ise Chhodna mat..apko pata hai ye..ye..kamina chhed raha tha mujhe..pichle do raton se mere peeche pada hai..mujhe mere hi jungle me chain se ghoomne phirne nahi deta..,"

"Ched raha tha..peeche pada hoon do raton se..iska jungle..ye..ye..kya
bol rahi hai..," Nair thought in her mind which was now indicating him thinking towards an another direction

"Ye..ye.. jhooth bol rahi hai..," Nair
said with his accelerated heartbreat

"Abe chup..Bandar," The person wearing white rebuked Maj. Nair

"Apki Maya..apse kabhi jhooth bol sakti hai kya..," The lady spoke naively breaking the hug from her man who was wearing black. She looked in her man's eyes mischiviously then again hid her face in his neck giggling a lot there, creating tickling through her eyelashes & lips

"Abe kya kar raha hai Yuddie..
Gudgudi ho rahi hai mujhe..," Huda whispered in Yudie's ear gritting his teeth. Huda was playing the part of her/his Praanesh

"Dude, tujhse bhi fresher's ball ke din ka badla lene ka sahi mouka mila hai..," Yudi whispered again giggling in Huda's neck. this time increasing his action more on the area

"Ye sale..kahin bhi shuru ho jate hain..," Aalekh muttered shaking his head who was playing the role of Yudie's/ the lady's Pra

"Hattttt be..," Huda shouted breaking the hug with a jerk

"Ye dono aaj inke sath sath apun ko bhi marwayenge aur kuch nahin..," Aalekh mumbled patting his forehead

Maj. Nair looked at them a little skeptically.

"Hattt be..Jhooth mat bol...Main janta hoon meri Medo...," Huda said firstly looking at Maj. Nair angrily then at Yudi lovingly in disguise of that lady

"Ho gaya beda gark..Ye aaj sari pol patti khulwa kar hi rahenge..," Aalekh whispered shaking his head again in disappointment

"Mera matlab hai ki main achchi tarah janta hoon Meri Manorama.. Meri Manmohini..Meri Maya ko... wo kabhi mujhse jhooth nahi bolti," Huda spoke in a very sweet voice correcting himself immediately while pulling Yudie's both cheeks very tightly in frustration

"Aaaa..," Yudi cried jerking his both hands away with force

Nair again looked towards them suspicicously

"Kyaaa kar rahe ho..Abee..kya kar rahe ho tum dono..Kyun marwane par tule ho..," Aalekh muttered this time making a cry face

"Ab pyaar hi karte rahoge apni Maya ko ya sazaa bhi doge use jisne tumhari...Sirf tumhari Manmohini ko..Tumhari Manorama ko chhedne ki himakat ki...aur tum..tum khade khade kya dekh rahe ho itni der se..Tumhe tumhari Anuja ( younger sis ) ki ijjat ki koi parwah hai ki nahin..
kaise Pra ho tum.. ," Yudi uttered dramatically first looking at Huda then at Aalekh liking giving both of them order

"Nautanki sala..," Aalekh spoke under his breath

"Kamini Medona..tujhe to main baad me dekhunga..,"Huda muttered

"Tum kyun pareshan ho rahi ho..
Abhi dekhta hoon ise..," Aalekh spoke angrily folding his both sleeves

"Pareshan mat ho Priye.. Abhi sabak sikhate hoon is Insani Machchar ko..," Huda spoke tweaking his big atrificial mustache

Aalekh & Huda both walked a little towards Nair.

"Jaldi Karo...Jaldi Karo..," Yudi uttered happily & enthusiastically clapping his both hands

Maj. Nair's heart started to thump badly out of fear. He started to take back steps to run away from there but collided with someone.

He turned & saw an another lady standing there hanging her head low wearing a nevy blue saree. Her face was covered with her hairs.

"Aa..ab..ta..tum..ka..kaun ho..," Words came out from Nair's mouth with very difficulty

"Bhagini..," She answered laughingly
still hiding her face

"Bha..Bha...Bhagini..ma..Matlab..," Nair asked intermittently

"Behan hai hamari...Asur..," Huda spoke angrily

"Aur ab hum sab tumhe kahin nahi jane denge..,"Yudi uttered amusingly disguised in the women moving towards him with Aalekh & Huda

Maj. Nair turned again towards his front. A chill ran down his spine listening her sentence.

This time they all slowly moved to the place where the moonlight was clearly falling on that particular area without any disturbance of the shadows of the tall trees.

Ground slipped under Nair's feet when he saw their horrible faces & their long pointed black nails.

"Bhoo...Bhoo...Bhoot..," Nair could utter only with his extremely widened eyes

They all laughed looking at each other including the woman who was standing behind Nair.

"Ye..ye tum kahan fans gaye..Maj.
Ya..Yahan ek bhoot nahi..poori ki poori tol..toli hai inki..," Nair muttered in his shaking voice

"Sahi pakde hain...," Pooja uttered laughingly tilting her head from left to right & right to left

"Aur ab hum tumhe bhi apni Toli me shamil karenge...," Aalekh spoke in a deep voice & laughed hard

"Haan..Karenge.. Karenge...," Others shouted in agreement

"Bhag yahan se Nair. Isse pahle ki ye sab sach mein tujhe inki Toli me shamil kar lein aur tu pal bhar mein "Hai" se "Tha" mein tabdeel ho jaye..," Nair whispered under his heavy breath & tried to run away from Pooja's side enchanting "Hanuman Chalisa"

But why would Hanuman Chaalisa work on them when they all are artificial Bhoots.

"Pakdo..Pakdo..Pakdo..," Voices came from behind with the sound of running footsteps

Maj. Nair was running fast as much as he could while looking behind on time to time but he found that all four were following him speedly.

Sometimes he was enchanting Hanuman Chalisa & sometimes shouting,

"Bachao...koi bachao mujhe.."

After some time when he didn't find anyone on his behind he sat hiding himself behind a tree leaning to it to control his accelerated breathing. But when he opened his eyes after relaxing himself, he saw all four of them standing in front of his eyes with mischievous smiles on their faces & tilting their heads in amusement. Though Pooja's face was still covered with her hairs.

& The next moment Nair was lying unconscious on the ground.

"Mucchad to giyo..," Pooja uttered laughingly

Others also joined her except Huda who was laughing taking a break feeling pain on his right cheek.

🌒

"Ye to Maj. Nair ki awaj thi..Kahin wo kisi museebat me to nahin..Par wo museebat me kyun honge..Abhi kuch hi der pahle to achche bhale gaye hain yahan se..unhe kya hoga par phir bhi ek baar hume dekh lena chaliye..," Abhi said who listened Nair's voice when he was returning to his tent after discussing with him.

He moved following the voice.

🌒

"Kya mara hai yaar...Abhi tak dard ho raha hai..," Huda spoke

"Aur kar le flirting Capt. Monika ke sath..," Aalekh uttered

Flashback on Flashback

"Aap itni raat ko yahan kya kar rahi hain..," Huda asked amusingly in his usual tone who was going to call Yudi for their plan after seeing Nair & Abhi discussing something wrong

"Pata nahin..," Capt. Monika replied in her lost state

"Kahin aisa to nahin ki aap is khoobsoorat chandni raat mein mujhse milne nikal padi hon..ab kya kiya jaye..Mera charm hi kuch aisa hai..koi rok hi nahi pata khud ko..," Huda uttered proudly raising his coller

Anger built inside her.. already she was not getting how she came here & above on this his full on flirting.

"Mujhe bula liya hota..Main dauda dauda chala aata..Apko itni raat me nikalne ki kya jaroorat thi...
Vaise bhi bala ki khoobsoorat ladakiyon ko yun raat me akele bahar nahi...," He couldn't complete his sentence because he felt a sharp pain on his right cheek

"Mummyyy..," Huda shouted remembering Monika's tight slap still feeling its pain there on his cheek

Pooja & Yudi laughed hard. Aalekh too smiled

But their laughter vanished in the air when they heard Capt. Abhi's voice behind them

"So the Game is over now..,"

All of their eyes popped out.

"Ab to sach me gaye..," Aalekh muttered

They all looked at each other through their peripheral visions.

"Nothing is left to hide now..Bahut kar liya jo tum logon ko karna tha.
Everything is over now so turn around...," Abhi stated with a winning smile

They knew that they had caught red handed & there is now no way left for them to escape so they closed their eyes tightly & turned slowly towards Abhi with their badly thumping hearts.

As they completely turned & Capt.
Abhi's gaze fell on them, he felt ground slipped under his feet. His eyes widened with shock & fear.

Flashback ends

Present

"No...No..No..It can't happen...How can be this possible..It can't be..??," Abhi shouted in fear

All four gulped their salive feeling really embarrassed due to catch red handed like this in their bhootiya look.

Capt. Abhi started taking back steps in fear & shock but he felt his head spinned badly & the next moment his frame touched the ground.

Listening the sound of thud, they all opened their one-one eye to check that what happened..how this sound came & what they saw Capt. Abhi lying on the ground.

Opening their both eyes they ran towards him.

"Bole to ye bhi behosh..," Aalekh spoke checking his pulse & breath

"Kaise hua...,"Huda asked shockingly

"Wohi to..inke network ko to pata chal gaya tha ki ye hum hi hain..koi bhoot voot nahi..Phir kaise..," Pooja uttered

"Kahin sach me to koi bhoot nahin dekh liya..," Yudi stated

All looked at him meaningfully.

"Hatt.. Pagal h kya..Kuch bhi..," Huda uttered

"Ye sab baad me sochenge ki ye kaise hua..Abhi inhe inke tent tak sahi salamat pahuchana hai..," Aalekh spoke

All nodded & as they lifted up Abhi holding his both legs & hands..they heard,

"Chauhan Sahab..Are you there..," Rajveer shouted looking here & there

"Abhi Sir..Abhi Sir..," Naina called doing the same

"Ye Rajveer Sir aur Naina kahan se aa gaye yahan..," Pooja muttered in fear

"Ohh God..Agar Rajveer Sir ne hume inke sath yahan aisi bhootiya condition me dekh liya to...Pata nahi kya karenge gusse me.. Mujhe to ab bahut dar lag raha hai Dude.," Yudi spoke chewing his nails

"Tu chup kar kar aur kuch sochne de..," Aalekh spoke feeling tensed

"Banjare ko abhi ped ke peeche chipa dete hain aur hum sab bhi chip jate hain yahin kahin..jab tak ki Rajveer Sir aur Phoolan yaha se chale nahi jate..Jab wo yaha se chale jayenge hum in dono ko tent me shift kar denge.." Huda whispered

"Good Idea..Dude..," Yudi uttered

"Uthao phir..bina awaj kiye..," Aalekh spoke

"Chauhan Sahab...Aap hain kya yahan...Dekhiye agar hain to jawab dijiye ya phir agar kisi museebat me hain to koi signal..," Rajveer spoke moving ahead taking his pistol in his hand

Their heartbeat increased listening his footsteps.

"Museebat me hai nahi..Museebat ban gaya hai Jhabreela..," Huda mumbled in frustration.

"Aee..Yedii..Sir ko le ja na yaha se..
Ab tu hi kuch kar..Varna sara plan chaupat ho jayega..Aur jo vaat lagegi hamari so alag..," Aalekh muttered like wishing for any miracle to happen which can save them from their lovable Rajveer Sir's anger

& looked like his wish reached to his Yedie..

"I don't think Sir..Koi hai yahan..
Shayad wo hamara veham tha..
Agar Abhi Sir ya Maj.Nair koi bhi hota to bolta na..," Naina spoke

Listening Naina they felt little relaxed then looked First at Abhi then at Maj. Nair then to each other.

Rajveer looked at her once thoughtfully then again started moving here & there in search of finding something suspicious.

Their heartbeat again picked up the pace.

"Vaise bhi yahan raat mein kuch ajeebo gareeb chijen ho rahi hain..
Hume jyada der nahi rukna chahiye yahan..," Naina uttered looking here & there skeptically

Other four suppressed their laugh.

"Tum phir shuru ho gayin..," Rajveer spoke

"To thik hai..Aap yahin khade khade dhundhte raho..Main ja rahi hoon..," Saying this she turned & took few steps though not going anywhere leaving him alone, just created a little drama knowing v well that he wouldn't let her go alone so definitely would come with her

"Aree Naina...Naina..," Calling her he held her wrist

She looked back at him.

"Akeli ja paogi..," He asked a little playfully

She snatched her wrist from his grip showing fake anger.

In these circumstances, they forgot their awkwardness for some time.

"Majak..kar raha tha..Main chal raha hoon sath..Chalo..," He said with a smile. She smiled back

Other four released their breath in relaxation as they heard their returning footsteps. They held Abhi & started moving.

"Naina..koi hai shayad..mujhse kisi ke kadmo ki ahat lagi..," Rajveer said halting his steps

"Par mujhe koi awaj nahi sunayi di.
Aur ab aap seedhe hamare tent vapas chal rahe hain..Kyunki Mujhe bahut tej neend aa rahi hai..," She said authoritatively dragging him with her holding his hand. He smiled shaking his head.

She didn't know that she really heard any voice or not but she surely knew one thing that she didn't want to put him his life in danger who has become her life.........

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Precap- When her eyes opened she felt someone's presence behind her who was safely covering her from her back. His hand was resting on hers over her stomach. She shyly smiled.

"Ye baal mujhe de de.. Jhabreele..," Huda is saying holding scissor in his hand moving here to there & there to here in the style of Gabbar

"Niiii..."Abhi shouted

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

What do you think guys why Jhabreela got fainted seeing the cadets even after knowing their truth ??

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.2K 637 8
This is a short story based on the popular Hindi show "Left Right Left". What happens when the unexpected happens? What happens when your teacher st...
50.5K 3.8K 51
Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front of the world. And then.... everything was...
23.9K 2.9K 43
Dr. Naushad Ali Rizvi and Capt. Naina. Both are so different but so alike. Both are heart broken and part of unrequited love stories. Very talented a...
12K 717 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...