Chapter- 4 Hamara Tent

" & Lover's Hill which is known as Lover's Point..," He said in a husky voice looking into her eyes while holding her raised hand & keeping that hair strand behind her ear using his another hand.

How much he tried but he couldn't stop himself this time.

As his fingers rubbed on her skin behind her ear, Naina shivered. Her heart rate accelerated. To compose herself she closed her eyes & asked in her pulpy voice

"Aur.....," She wanted to feel more whatever she was feeling inside her with this touch of him

"As the name suggests, this is a hill point for Lovers, basically a Romantic Destination..," He further explained in his deep voice taking proper time to adujst her hair strand still caressing her skin with a v slight touch on back of her ear.

On his description, she slowly but shyly opened her eyes leaning on his touch at the same time .

Now they properly looked into each other's eyes. Both of their eyes were reflecting immense affection. They were completely lost in the moment. It was the effect of their beautiful surroundings or the Love of their hearts which started to bloom in the lap of nature, only they knew themselves.

"Aur...," She asked in her soft voice with a shy smile on her face. She didn't want the moment to be end. Afterall this was seeming magical to her. It was not like that he didn't touch her earlier but definitely this touch was different from the previous ones & she was really enjoying this.

"Where you can experience the mystical Sunset and Sunrise...," He said still caressing her skin with a feather like touch on back of her ear.

She smiled a little. He too returned her smile.

"Aur...," She demanded to listen him more to feel the moment more & how could he deny when he himself was drowned in this jiffy.

"Many newly wedded couple visit this place to enjoy their special days to appreciate and enjoy the beauty of nature....," He uttered losing in the chain of the moments which he always dreamt but put down his every emotion deep down in his heart due to the complexities of life but how much a person can suppress his feelings & emotions specially when he sees those another pair of eyes are reflecting the same.

Her face flushed. She lowered her eyes in shyness but didn't stop asking further, " Aur...,"

When he saw her flushed face & droopy eyelids due to shyness & found that he didn't have more to tell only then he realized what they were talking & doing.

He immidiately took his hand back with a jerk & left her hand which he was holding saying,

"Aur..aur ye ki hume apna tent banana hai.. we are late...," He said in flurry though his words came out in an intermissive way

Now she too realized the situation & felt little awkward.

"Let's move..," He said looking away from her leaving the place

She nodded & followed him immidiately feeling shy & awkward both at the same time.

🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿

As Capt. Monika finished telling the facts about the place to Cadet Ali & Cadet Huda, she heard

"Kasam se...Aap jitni sundar dikhti hain na..Utni hi Sundar Sundar batein bhi karti hain Capt. Monika" Huda spoke in a flirting tone, crossing them & directly standing in front of her with a mischievous smile on his face