Sin ||KookV||

By taekookmakeshoesmad

In the second year of our parent's divorce, I ran away with my Hyung. Originally, Mum took Hyung with her and... More

DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
Extra 1
A brief sad AU extra

37

635 47 3
By taekookmakeshoesmad

CW: NSFW

I didn't know what time it had been when I first started losing consciousness. I faintly remembered that my hyung didn't hire a cab. Instead, he carried me, who was soon falling asleep, on his back and walked across the deserted overhead bridge over the quiet flow of traffic, bringing me home. Throughout the night, I had been curled up in his arms, sleeping soundly. Actually, after I had fallen asleep, I hadn't been conscious at all, but I could feel that he had been next to me throughout.

I slept a full twelve hours. The moment the sunlight hit my eyes, I was suddenly startled awake, immediately sitting up. I slowly realised that I was in my hyung's bed.

The person beside me sat up as well. My hyung still hadn't fully woken up, his alluring eyes half-closed as he lazily hugged me from behind. There was a faint smile in his voice, "Good morning." Last night, he had definitely smoked a lot again; his voice was still hoarse.

I glanced at a watch; it was already noon.

"You're not going to work?"

"Didn't I say already, that I've resigned." He was unfazed.

I immediately became wide awake, "Holy shit, you really did resign? You can stop going to work just like that? No matter what, you'd still have to complete some formalities, no?"

"I already handed in my written resignation a few days ago. The handover of authority has been wrapping up." My hyung was a decisive person, always carrying out his decisions quickly and resolutely. He had always been a dependable person, never offending others as he took everything into consideration.

"Okay then, take a good break."

I had always looked forward to when my hyung could take a break and not have to suffer those old shareholders' anger anymore.

My hyung rested his chin on my shoulder and asked me a bit worriedly, "Our household won't have any income anymore, so I won't be able to continue hiring the housekeeper to make us food, nor give you pocket money. You can only wear your old clothes and shoes, and you might even have to beg with hyung at the overhead bridge. Are you willing?"

"Fuck, we don't have to go that far, do we?" I had never asked about our financial situation before, but if it really was as bad as my hyung was saying, then we would have no choice but to sell the apartment and villa that we lived in. I would have to go find some work to do to provide for my hyung. If we had to be beggars, I would do it. I wouldn't let my hyung go; princesses couldn't show their faces in public on the streets. That wasn't noble.

With much weighing on my mind, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. My hyung wrapped his uninjured arm around me, our skin pressed together as the warm water flowed down between us. He caressed my face with his injured arm. My face was still sticky with dried-up tear stains from last night, rubbed by his coarse fingers until it hurt.

"Shit, take your hand away, if your wound gets wet it's easy for it to get infected. Hyung, you're seriously brilliant. Being with you has put this arm through so much suffering."

"It's the same for you being with me," he cut me off, his brows creased together as he stared into my eyes. I unconsciously wanted to avoid his eyes. His gaze could always penetrate me and see many things that I didn't want him to know about.

I helped him to scrub his back. Water droplets ran down the dips of my hyung's back muscles, trickling down onto my legs.

He suddenly turned around and pulled me into his chest, embracing me. He touched my body, his coarse palms rubbing against a few old scars on my chest, making them itch. His fingers traced every line before moving to gently caress the cigarette burn scars on my inner thighs. Lastly, he caressed a few black scars on my back that were never going to fade away.

I couldn't understand his intentions, so I could only nonsensically comfort him, "None of these has anything to do with you, plus they don't hurt anymore. Just forget about them."

"Can you?"

"Mn..." I didn't want to use these scars to make my hyung feel guilty anymore. I had to think of a way to cover them up, otherwise, every time my hyung saw them, he would get upset.

I hurriedly escaped and brought a towel in, helping my hyung to wipe off the water on his body. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me instead, trapping my arms inside before hooking an arm under my knees and carrying me to our bedroom. He put me on the bed and closed the curtains.

I thought he wanted to fuck me, so while he was closing the curtains, I took the lube out of the drawer and squeezed some on my hand before inserting two fingers into myself to open myself up. For some reason, it was very tight and rough inside. The more forcefully I fingered myself, the more it hurt. I wanted to relax a bit, so I continuously stroked my front, but my mind kept wandering and my cock couldn't get hard.

My hyung turned his head and saw that I was struggling with preparing myself. He came and hugged me from behind. He lifted me up by my armpits, and then helped me to stroke my length. His hand was very hot, gripping my half-hard cock as he slowly stroked it. It felt very good, I didn't want him to leave.

"Darling." My hyung came close to my ear, asking me, "How come you're so desperate today?"

I didn't know. Since the previous day, I had been feeling a bit panicky. Perhaps after my body was filled up, I would feel better.

I crawled to the bedside and pulled the drawer open, randomly grabbing a few items that had been disinfected from the drawer. Metal gags, urethral sounds, wooden paddles, handcuffs and whips all fell on the bed. My hyung enjoyed playing with these a lot; I could tell that every time he used them on me, he would feel relaxed and pleasured. He definitely had some inclination towards sexual abuse that increased or decreased depending on his emotions.

"Why aren't you resisting?" He asked.

"I can't resist, but I can't not resist either? Why, do you prefer playing rape?" My hyung's perverted obsessions were getting worse.

"Usually when I want to tie you up, it's as tiring as tying a pig up. If I'm not careful, I'll even be greeted a couple times by your fists, teeth or nails. I'm not used to you suddenly being so obedient. Actually, I prefer it when you struggle a little." Jungkook laughed, his thumb wiping my lips.

"Fussy idiot, if you're not fucking me then let go, I'll jerk myself off."

"Be good."

I saw him choose a paddle and hold it near my inner thighs. Thus, I shut my eyes and waited for him to begin. Waiting to be beaten and getting beaten were not the same. I believed that he would not really hurt me. Within the scope of my tolerance, I could let him torture me. This time, I didn't plan on saying the safeword.

A warm breeze blew past my ears. I opened my eyes. My hyung was very close to me, his two hands propping him up on the bed, trapping me. His lips grazed the corner of my lips, "Do you really think I only take you as a tool to help me vent my emotions?"

I seemed to have annoyed my hyung again. He grabbed both my hands and positioned himself behind me, his hot and hard length poking my entrance. My hyung pushed my ass cheek aside and squeezed a dollop of lube on the point where we were connected, then plunged all the way into me.

"Hyung..."

"Hm?"

"...Don't go in too fast, I don't want to wet the bed...ah..."

"It's alright, I'll wash it."

He almost fucked me until I peed again, filling my ass with cum. Then he purposely tried to nitpick, saying that my hole was loose and had let a few drops of cum leak out. He had me kneel on the bed and get beaten as a punishment. He even inserted a thin rubber rod into my cock. It hurt so much that I broke out in a cold sweat, instinctively clenching my hole. My hyung smacked my ass again, saying I was not to squeeze him.

I didn't actually enjoy pain, but as everyone knew, nobody bought toys for adults. If I didn't become this toy, Jungkook wouldn't have anything to play with. His work was busy and stressful; if he couldn't vent in bed, it was unavoidable for him to become irritable.

The first time we played this, my hyung already told me the safeword, 'I'll be killed'. When I couldn't take it anymore, he would stop when I said that phrase. Most of the time, he knew exactly how far to go, letting me go right when I was on the verge of collapse. However, sometimes he would lose control and become very brutal. Even when I was gagged, I wouldn't be able to hold back my shrieks. I asked him if he had lost control before with his other partners in the past. He said he never had because he never went that far and there was no reason for him to. Moreover, he promised me that he would not make any more friends with benefits, regardless of whether they were male or female.

Throughout the ordeal, I clenched my teeth and didn't say the safeword, letting my hyung play with my body. In the end, I lay trembling in his arms, my ass red and swollen and my hole wrecked. Things I usually wouldn't say became easy to say after being catalysed by sexual desire.

"Hyung...I'll let you play with me, don't, don't not want me, okay?" After saying this, my face flushed red. That was too girly, fuck.

"Okay, that won't happen. Come, Hyung will hug you." My hyung patiently consoled me who had been played with until he was broken. Now I sort of understood a bit of the psychology behind this kind of perverted game -- being comforted by the one who had been violent to me created a sense of security stemming from how I felt wronged. I would hence be even more reliant on him. Jungkook's need for control had been strong since he was young. This was innate, he couldn't change it, so I would indulge him.

My hyung lowered his head and kissed me. I thought he hadn't been satisfied yet, so I took the initiative to put his hand between my legs. At this point, once my hole was touched it would hurt, and his fingers were coarse too. I had to struggle a lot to shove my hyung's fingers into my ass. He moved his fingers slightly and it hurt so much that my cock went limp.

"Will you still let hyung play with you?"

"I will."

"Doesn't it hurt? It's hot inside here already."

"...Just do it, if you haven't been satisfied then continue, fuck me." I clenched my teeth to silently endure this. I could probably endure this for another forty minutes.

My hyung pecked my lips, "Darling, let's not force ourselves, alright? You're making it seem like hyung is endlessly raping you. You look so pitiful."

I sat on his thighs facing him and hugged his neck, my voice choked up, "Bastard, aren't you precisely raping me? If it weren't for the fact that I feel sorry for you, I'd long ago have fucked you until you were wrecked..."

My hyung was stunned for a moment, then he smiled faintly as he consoled me for a very long time.

He helped me to apply some medicine, and then went downstairs to bring up the lunch that the housekeeper had prepared, eating with me on the bed.

As we ate, I announced a decision. I planned to drop out of school and go out to work to support the family.

My hyung opened his mouth, wanting to say something but hesitating. He pursed his lips and stared at me. He was definitely extremely touched.

But instead, my hyung silently put down his bowl and chopsticks, then took out a bundle of property ownership certificates from the safe at the bedside, slapping them on my body. Following that, he fanned out a row of bank cards and bank books like he was shuffling poker cards and threw them toward me. After that, he tossed out a dozen or so brand-new stacks of cash, burying me in them one by one. Lastly, he flung car keys at me, a Land Rover one, a Mercedes one, a Porsche one and a Ferrari one.

Jungkook leant down and pressed down on my body, supporting himself with one hand on a pillow as he towered over me and kissed my most ticklish spot. He patted my face with his phone screen that was displaying a row of records of his stocks, his pearl white canine teeth peeking out again, "Just like that, you're not attending school anymore? You wish."

Did I pay too little attention to household matters? I was actually a fucking rich generation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
634K 38.9K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...