The Almost One Night Stand

By theEveofChaos

Luke Taylor left South Carolina to work with other teams on special Academy missions. While working in San D... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 42

1.3K 69 5
By theEveofChaos

Nimue's POV

It was decided that I should get a check-up for myself and the babies, then we would make plans to confront my aunt. Gabe decided I needed to pick up a few clothing items since I was living in their shirts and boxers. We didn't exactly pack when we left Avalon in such a rush. So now I'm being dragged through stores with my overzealous husband, Victor, and Marc. The first time Victor tried to pay, I had threatened to teleport him back to the mansion. I think they've forgotten I have a small fortune of my own, that I couldn't even possibly spend in several lifetimes, let alone one.

We had just finished checking out of the fourth store when I noticed a tall man following Gabe. It wasn't until the light caught his eyes that I saw the greenish flash. Don't react, but there's a shifter following you - I told him. It's the tall man in the red hoodie.

Vic, get her out of here, Marc and I will distract this guy. Victor looped his arm through mine and we headed to the exit when a young woman bumped into me. "Don't say a word," she said quietly. "Look down before you do anything foolish."

I followed her gaze to see a simple Yew dart mere millimeters from my stomach. I clenched Victor's arm, "Stop." He started to pull me away, but the woman halted him.

"I wouldn't do that Druid," she warned, "Your lady here knows this tiny dart is more deadly than a loaded gun, don't you Nimue?" I looked up and finally recognized her as the initiate that I had run into when I first arrived in London. I simply nodded in response as the Pooka led Gabe and Marc to us. "Ahh, now, let's have a civil conversation so that your Druids understand what is going to happen. No need to get violent."

"Lady, I don't know who you are, but you really need to let go of my wife," Gabe growled.

"That won't be happening, wielder of Ash. Nimue will be coming with us. If any of you try to resist, then she and your precious babies will die a slow and painful death," she looked at me and gave a sadistic grin, "Why don't you educate them."

I kept my eyes on her hands as I spoke, "The dart is made of Yew wood. It's toxic and usually fatal. There's no known antidote medically or magically. Even if you could save me, the babies are so small they wouldn't survive. It would destroy their hearts and other major organs." I gave a fleeting glance to the men, "Please, just let me go. I know you will find me." I begged them in my mind as well.

"I will agree, but only if you allow me to kiss her goodbye," Marc said quietly. The woman nodded and he yanked his arm from the Pooka. He put his hand at the nape of my neck, his fingers entangling in my hair, and pulled me to him carefully. "Stay safe, love. I promise we will find you," he whispered, then pressed his lips to mine. As he kissed me I heard Victor in my mind - He's placing a tracker in your hair, Melody. We will follow but try to keep your connection open if you can, give us any detail, no matter how small.

The kiss broke and I nodded to Marc, then looked at Gabe and Victor, "I love you."

The Pooka grabbed my elbow and started to lead me away, with the woman following closely, still holding the dart. She grabbed my purse just before we walked out of the mall and tossed it in a trash bin. We're in a black SUV, they threw away my purse - I told the guys.

The woman got in the driver's seat as the Pooka sat next to me in the back. I noticed the windows were heavily tinted. "Strip," he said flatly.

"What?" I coughed.

"Strip or I'll rip those clothes off of you," he growled, "We can't have your Druid's tracking you. I'm well aware of how those Academy boys function." He leaned closer, "Then again if you really need help undressing, I could make it quite interesting for you." The light caught his eyes, making them shine with that green glimmer. It made my skin crawl just looking at him. I removed my shoes, then pants and shirt until I was only in panties and my bra. "Everything," he said, eyes roaming my body. I gasped but did what he said. He handed me a plain white gown similar to what the initiates wear when they first arrive at the Isle. Once I was dressed, the woman pulled into an alleyway and tossed all my clothes out the window.

I kept my hands under my legs and quickly said a spell to transport my wedding rings to Luke. Hopefully, he could use them to track me. The car continued to wind and curve through the city, then the scenery grew more sparse as we pulled up in front of a rundown building. She pulled the vehicle into a large garage door and then got out, shutting the door behind us. The entire time, I'd been trying to send as much information as I could to Gabe and Victor. It was when Marc responded that I realized he'd received his mark.

Can you see anything in the building that stands out - he asked.

There's a large area where the car is, then a hallway. That's where they're taking me. Before I could tell them anything else, I felt a cloth placed over my face and everything went black.

My head pounded when I woke up. I tried to sit up and found my hands chained to the bed. "Oh good, you're awake," the woman said in a cheery tone. "We wouldn't want to start without you."

"Start? Start what?" I demanded.

She held a small vial filled with a deep green substance up in front of my face. "Our Mistress made a special treat for you, Nimue. This will accelerate your pregnancy so that you can have a happy ordinary life with no memory of them or Avalon." She had a maniacal grin on her face, "Doesn't that sound perfect? Mistress only wants you to be happy and safe. Avalon isn't safe for you, so she's giving you this gift."

"You're insane," I yelled, "How is stealing my babies a gift?"

"Oh, Nimue, you aren't strong enough to raise them. She explained everything to us. We know you've struggled and never wanted to be Lady, so Mistress is giving you your wish." She gripped my jaw as the Pooka held my body down. "It won't hurt. Only a few drops a day and in less than a month the babes will be full term." She let two drops fall on my tongue then clamped my mouth shut. I felt a burning sensation as the potion absorbed into my tongue. When I tried to move I found I couldn't, I couldn't even speak. Only my eyes moved. "See, no pain, just relaxation." She said, patting my head. "Udrel will keep watch over you, and Mistress will stop by soon to check on the little babes." She walked out of the room leaving me alone with the Pooka.

I tried to call out to the guys - Help, potion...babies, can't

Nimue? What happened, are you sa...

And just like that, the connection was gone. I couldn't hear them, and I couldn't form coherent thoughts to share with them.

Trigger Content Warning: sexual abuse/assault; psychological abuse

I felt a hand trail along my leg. "Rusa is right, little whore," the Pooka growled, "You will be very happy. Our Mistress is sending you to the pack as payment for Toral's death." His hand climbed higher moving underneath the dress. Tears slipped down my face as he ran his fingers over my core, lingering on my clit. I couldn't move or protest in any way. His eyes glowed brightly now as he leaned closer to my face. "Your lessons will start soon, whore, and I'll be the first to seed you with pups in honor of my brother." He chuckled, then straightened up and walked out of the room, leaving me with only my fears to keep me company.

I must have fallen asleep at some point, because when my eyes opened, Rusa stood with a plate of food. "You need to eat to keep the babies healthy, Nimue." She patted my belly, "See how much they've already grown?" Finding I could move slightly, I looked down to see a baby bump that hadn't been there before. Just how fast is this potion working? Will they guys find me in time? She unlatched a single restraint and placed the food in front of me. My stomach ached with hunger and I quickly finished what she'd given me. When she handed me the cup, I sniffed, but didn't notice anything, and drank all of it. She put my hand back in the restraint, laying me back on the bed, and giggled, "I'll give you your next dose after you and Udrel have some private time. He worked so hard on your drink." My eyes went wide and I began thrashing against the restraints as best I could, but Rusa just smiled and walked out of the room.

I tilted my head and tried making myself vomit, but it didn't work. I began to feel warm but wasn't sure if it was whatever he put in the drink or just my own fear. I heard a laugh and looked up to see Udrel watching me with a grin on his face. "Oh whore, you amuse me. Do you really think I'd give you something so simple that you could throw it up?" He walked to the bed, gripping my throat, "By now, my essence is working through your body. I'm going to enjoy torturing you a little more every day." I whimpered as he ran his tongue along my neck, then slowly over my lips. I could feel the pull of his essence and my body arched involuntarily as I cried. Udrel laughed, "You're only name now is whore."  

Author's Notes:  I know it's getting uncomfortable, and the next chapter won't be any easier.  The darkness is real...

Please comment, vote and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.8K 38
Tori has always known her parents were capable of horrible things. She's witnessed it first hand since she was a child. She's terrified of her parent...
80.7K 3.8K 43
Rose is running from someone with the help of her new family Ashely, Raven, Axel, Brandon, Marc, and Corey. Starting over means a new identity but wh...
356K 11.6K 64
Can Emmalynn Find love after Being In a Terrible Relationship with her Ex Boyfriend Is 14 her lucky number , Follow her journey #ghostbird #blackbo...
181K 8.3K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...