Still Shots. {ERENXREADER}

By ianhecoxluvsu

{NSFW warning for this fic!!} You sell nude photos online to pay for your expensive tuition at Paradis Univer... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
★9★-Eren.
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
✩15✩
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆20☆
★21★-Eren.
☆22☆
The end :,)
✩✩✩✩✩✩

☆19☆

1.3K 25 32
By ianhecoxluvsu

Authors' note -Let me just post this chapter since I'm already writing chapter 20. LOL. Enjoy this one. I wrote it as a gift for my absence...

NSFW-smut!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late afternoon to early in the evening when Eren and I sat in our room, getting ready for dinner in the resort that I set up for everyone to join. I stood in the bathroom, finishing my makeup. Eren walked in from the room with a nice ironed black dress shirt with sleek slacks and dress shoes. His washed hair was untied and free from frizz since I helped him properly dry it. Surprisingly, he had nice wavy hair and it lay on his tough shoulders, only slightly going past his collarbone. A hint of his Tom Ford cologne lingered in the semi-humid air in the bathroom, as well as the cool bedroom. He wore a cool silver watch with a navy blue face. He gawked at me from the mirror. I chuckle before turning around as I finished my mascara.

"Am I taking too long?" I ask him lightheartedly, calling out his staring. His smirk reverts into a smile before shaking his head.

"Nah. You just look good," He slyly tells me as I walk past him, back into the bedroom. I look at the bags I left untouched before turning around at Eren, who was behind me.

"Oh right, you never opened your presents," Eren tells me before gathering the two bags and placing them on the edge of the messy bed. He sits by them and gives me a big smile. I watch him adoringly for a moment before scoffing into a small laugh. I approach the bags and look at him before touching them.

"Which one do you want me to open first?" I ask him. He looks at them for a moment before deciding.

"Prada," He answers. I smile gratefully before untying the small bow on the top of the bag and taking out the medium bag. I pick the bag up and put it on the floor before laying the box flat down. I glance back at Eren as he excitedly watches my face. I slowly open the box to see a nice bag with silver accents. Its leather had a black and beige pattern throughout the entire bag. My eyebrows raised with a smile and I chuckled before slowly lifting the pretty purse out of the box carefully. I put it back down and hugged him as he sat on the bed. His arms rested on my ass as I looked down at him with a smile. I lean down and kiss him passionately.

"Thank you. I love it, it's so pretty. Don't go spoiling me now," I lightheartedly tell him. He chuckles as he caressed my body.

"I think it's too late for that," He tells me as he playfully scrunches his nose. He looked back down at the smaller bag and handed it to me.

"Last present," He tells me. I look at him with skepticism since I know this isn't going to be the last of his gift-giving. I cautiously take the bag from him and look into it, grabbing the small box inside of it.

"Are you proposing?" I jokingly ask. He looked at me, comically scared at the thought. We laughed before I opened the box and found the classic Cartier ring in silver. I smile at the gift and hug him again before kissing him.

"Wear it to dinner," He tells me. I chuckle softly before taking the ring out of the box and sliding it into my right hand's ring finger. It fit perfectly. I looked at my manicured hand and admire the ring before looking at him as he stood up. He picked me up as I hugged him yet again. I giggled.

"Alright, let's go to dinner. They're probably waiting by now," Eren tells me as he puts me back down. I chuckle before taking my phone and the room key with a small handbag I had. Eren looks at me, confused.

"You're not bringing the bag?" He asks me with a hint of sadness as if I had already forgotten about his gift. I chuckle before putting my hand on his face briefly.

"Babe it doesn't match my outfit," I tell him casually. His eyes smiled at me as he smirks.

"Babe?" He repeats, teasing. I cringe.

"It wasn't in the context of a term of endearment. I was just saying it to say it," I try to save myself. I let that one slip, I admit. But I really wish I hadn't. Now he's gonna use it against me. Eren and I leave the room and walk down the hall, casually teasing each other and talking.

 "Where are you guys heading looking fine as hell?!" We turn around and see Connie and Sasha approaching us in dinner attire. I had never seen them both dressed as much as they were right now. I was surprised. I watched both of them as they got closer to us. Sasha smiled at me, laughing at my expression of surprise.

"You didn't think I could dress up like this huh?" She teases me as she nudges my arm. We walked together to the dinner location. Connie and Eren walked in front of us. Connie turned around and looked at me with a smirk.

"You can really clean up well Y/n! I might steal you right from Eren," He flirts playfully. I cringe as I looked back at him.

"Gross," I laugh. Sasha laughs with me. Eren puts his hand on Connie's shoulder and squeezes it very tightly. Connie flinches from the sudden pain. He hisses.

"Watch it, Con," Eren warns him, taking his hand off of his shoulder. Connie rubs the pain away.

"Yeah...You got it," Connie replied, realizing it wasn't worth complimenting me. Sasha reached for my hand and held it before looking at the ring.

"Oh cute! You've never worn this ring. Is it new?" She asks me. I nod.

"A gift from Eren," I tell her. She looks at me with a smile.

"Oh wow. Things getting serious?" She asks in her bubbly tone. I blush as I chuckle softly.

"I dunno...We haven't talked about that shit. I kind of like where we're at right now. No need to rush anything. We're having fun," I tell her. She nods.

"But it's exclusive though, right? No fucking other people?" She asks, seeming as if she already knew the answer.

"Exclusive is a bit of an overstatement..." I tell her.

"Ah I see...Ball is in his court?" She pries. I nudge her.

"Enough questions," I dismiss her.

When we reached the dinner, everyone was already seated and immersed in casual conversation. Drinks were already flowing. The four of us sat down in the seats that were left. I sat by Eren and across from Sasha. The waitress came by again and got us our drinks and food orders. I crossed my legs and casually laid back in my chair. I look at the view of the clear water shining against the bright moon and watched as the small tides raced each other. I feel Eren's hand on my leg as he casually engages in some conversation with Jean and Reiner.

"So I heard Y/n owns a business now and I wanted to congratulate her on it since no one here was told about it. We never got the chance to tell you good luck on your business venture!" Mikasa stands up to toast. I watched her with a calm expression. My eyes seethed with anger. I look at Eren, whose creased eyebrows showed that he had no clue what Mikasa was talking about. Sasha raises her glass.

"Oh, that's right! Congrats Y/n!" Sasha thoughtlessly adds on. But you can't be mad at her. I clear my throat before raising my glass.

"That's right. Thank you, Mikasa," I calmly tell her before drinking my wine slowly as she sat down. Our eyes were glued to each other in rivalry. I'm trying really hard to give her the benefit of the doubt but she tests my patience. And I remember what Eren told me so I'm trying very hard to put that into consideration but I just can't, for the life of me, understand her anger towards me. But a part of me just wants to stop questioning why she doesn't like me and just jump over the table and beat her ass. But I won't. So I gave her a small smile before ripping my eyes off of her. Eren leans into my ear.

"What's she talking about?" He whispers to me. I lean back into his ear.

"I told her I owned a business because she kept pressing me about how I could afford to fly everyone out here," I tell him with my teeth clenched in anger. His eyebrows creased again. He didn't like the fact that Mikasa was trying to provoke me. He had a sour face after hearing my response.

"Does that bother you that she made that toast? Do you want me to talk to her?" He asks me in a lower tone, not whispering. I shake my head.

"Let's just let it go. We're on vacation. I don't wanna make anything awkward. Let it pass. Good thing no one cares," I reply in his ear. He nods before sighing.

"It still irks me though," He tells me. I put my hand on his arm and rub it.

"It's okay. Watch this," I tell him. I tap Jean who sat next to me. I showed him my hand.

"Look what Eren got for me," I show off his gift to the boys. Connie grabs my hand for a better look.

"Damn! Aren't these rings like two thousand dollars?" Connie asks, surprised.

"More like four thousand. They're the ones with the diamonds," Eren chimes in, proudly boasting his gift to me. I look at him and chuckle before kissing his cheek.

"Thank you again," I tell him with a smile. He nods.

-----

 We start to eat our food and joke around with each other. Our loud laughs can be heard in the echoes of the mass of water that is the ocean as the night starts to grow old. I was already two glasses of wine down as the jokes rolled.

"Oh my god remember when you and Eren first met? The notes!" Sasha exclaims. Eren and I laugh.

"Oh yeah... How crazy. That shit feels like forever ago," I reply.

"Wait what about the notes?" Jean asks for the story. Eren and I chuckle for a moment before replying.

"Sasha and I were in English and Eren comes in late and doesn't write shit down for the syllabus. So at the end of the class, he was arguing with Sasha because she barely got shit down," I start the story.

"And then Sasha refers me to Y/n about the notes so-I was a little bitch that day though," Eren adds on. We laugh.

"Nah you definitely were. Anyways, he asks me for the notes but he like, demanded it and I was like-" I gave a disapproved expression. Jean chuckles. 

 "And I literally just flashed the notes before putting them away so he said thanks and that's how we first met. And he never got the notes," I finish as we laughed but everyone else laughed harder at me.

"Eren you didn't tell her? You're wrong for that," Armin says in between chuckles. My eyebrows playfully creased as I turned to Eren.

"Tell me what?" I curiously ask him. After he let out his big laugh, he replies.

"I forgot to tell you-I forgot to tell her!" Eren shouts to Armin as everyone laughs. He looks back at me with a smile.

"I have a photographic memory. So you really didn't win that battle when we first met," He chuckles. My mouth drops open in shock before laughing.

"I'm actually embarrassed," I reply as more laughs roared throughout the dinner table.

-----

The night ended late at around three in the morning. Connie and Sasha were drunk off of their asses and Mikasa and Annie babysat them as they walked to their rooms. Jean, Connie, Armin, and Reiner were tipsy but in deep conversation about bitcoin and stocks. Man stuff... Marco, Eren, and I were the only ones who didn't overdo it. We were buzzed but not at all drunk. Eren wrapped his arm around me as Marco and I talked about college.

"What's your major?" He asks me. I shrug my shoulders as we all dragged our feet.

"I don't know yet but I think I'll just major in business since I know how to run one correctly," I keep up my lie. Marco nods before passing his room at the beginning of the hall.

"Oh shit, I passed my room. Good night you guys. Had a good time and thank you for the trip!" Marco tells us. We smile back at him and tell him goodnight before reaching the end of the hall where our room is. I looked at Eren as he stoically watches the ocean next to him. He looks even better in this lighting. I placed my hand on his stomach as my other arm was wrapped around his waist. I caress his abs as we walked to the room. He takes his arm off of me to put the key into the door and opens it, letting me in first.

He closes the door behind us. Room service cleaned up all of the flowers and petals and left my bag on the table, sitting spotlessly. The overhead lights were lit very dim and set an intimate mood. Eren walks up behind me and caresses my body as we swayed side to side. I let out a deep breath before turning around and putting my arms around him as he leaned down and kissed me. We made out passionately as he cupped my face aggressively. His hands traveled down my back as he unzips my dress. He unhooks the straps off of my shoulders and the dress dropped at my ankles. I had on lingerie because I knew we were going to fuck tonight. My heels stood on as he picks me up. I wrapped my legs around his smaller waist. His hands cupped my ass as he laid me down on the big soft bed. I let him go as his mouth kisses my neck and travels down my body. He looks at me and gets on the bed, hovering over me. He leans back over and teases me as his fingers softly run across the lace on the lingerie.

"Did you wear this for me?" He asks me with a smirk. I nod.

"Only for you," I seductively whisper in his ear before kissing it. He hisses in pleasure. I could already tell how hard he was and it was turning me on too. He unhooks my bra before tossing it to the side. He leans into my chest and sucked on my nipples as his long hair draped over my chest and sides. I let out small and quiet moans as I bit my lip in pleasure. I held his head to my breasts as he licked circles on my nipples. His tongue divorces from my hard nipple and a string of saliva shows as he smirks again. My breathing hiccups as his soft lips and warm tongue travel down to my soaked underwear. I naturally spread my legs as he lays in between them, teasing my slit with kisses. His fingers caressed my slit slowly as he looked up at me with a lustful grin. He takes his clothes off before grabbing a hair tie and tying his hair up in a low bun. As if he was preparing for a meal. We exchanged a look before he scoffed.

"You look excited," He teases me. I chuckle as I watched him caress my leg.

"I am," I tell him. He chuckles as he dives back in between my legs.

"I wanna hear how excited I make you," He replies. I reply with a smirk.

"Yeah? Then eat my pussy," I order. His eyebrows raised in pleasant surprise. He didn't want to say anything back. I'd say it turned him on being ordered. He shifts my panties off and tosses them, His fingers ran up and down my slit slowly. He licked his fingers, enjoying how wet I was for him.

"You taste sweet," He comments before sticking his tongue out slightly and very gently running the tip of his tongue up my slit. I jumped at how sensitive he was being. His licks start to fully dive into me. My body reacts as he sucks on my clit. I twitch as he draws circles with his tongue. His fingers teased my hole as he ate me out. He put in one finger, then the other, caressing my walls gently as he sucked on my clit. I gasped at his technique and exhale a deep breath before moaning at a reasonable volume.

"Eren...Ah," I moaned out loud. His fingers start to pump into me at a faster pace but not too fast. Fast enough where it was enjoyable. I could cum if he'd let me. His tongue slurps and flicks against my now sensitive clit. I jumped at his tongue movement and grip the sheets on the bed as I moaned out loud.

"Ah...Yes," I moaned aloud. His fingers slow down before he gently removed them. He looked at his fingers and spread them apart. The slimy clear liquid turned him on. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and cleaned them up. His eyes closed in pleasure.

"You really do taste fucking good," He seductively tells me. I felt my heart beat out of my chest as I breathed in and out. My chest rose up and down at a faster pace and my body felt hot as Eren hovered over me, kissing me. His tongue slid into my mouth and licked mine. He kissed my neck and as he passed my breasts, he quickly licked and sucked my nipples again. The pace of my breathing picked back up as his kisses made me feel like was melting. I watch him as he kisses my inner thigh. I look over to the nightstand and take his phone. I got on the camera app.

"You wanna make our little video?" I ask him as I held his phone. He looked at me, intrigued. He smirked.

"Start recording," He agrees. I smile as I press record. I put his phone back on the bedside table and propped it up against a water bottle. The camera covered the entire bed.

I sit up and crawl towards Eren, who is kneeling on the bed. I passionately kiss him.

"Your turn," I tell him. He smiles before laying down on the bed. I crawled in between his legs and sat down. He watched me as I ran my finger against his bulge.

"You excited?" I ask him just like he asked me. He smirks before chuckling.

"I am," He tells me. I pull his underwear down. His hard dick sprung out of the underwear and was already dripping with precum.

"I wanna hear how excited I make you," I reply. I bend down and lick the precum off of the tip of his penis.

"Yeah? Then suck my dick," He orders me. Our eyes never lost contact with each other. I let my tongue guide my saliva onto the tip. As It dripped down the sides of his dick, I licked the side of it and put his tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue on it and lightly flicked it. He jolts in response, hissing.

"Shit babe..." He praises me as he groans. I inserted his dick in my mouth and down my throat. My hands jerked him off where my mouth could reach. My tongue was completely attached to his dick as I sucked. My tongue moved from side to side as I bobbed my head back up to the tip, where my tongue did the most work. The most pleasurable spot on a man's dick is his tip. It's sensitive to gentle touch. Imagine a warm mouth.

"Baby you're doing so good...Ah," He groans. I take his dick out of my mouth and jerk it off. He watched me as I seductively look back at him with saliva running down my chin. He jolts again.

"I'm gonna cum..." He tells me. I let go of his dick and grab his shirt to wipe my face and hands. He takes a minute to adjust himself before sitting up and grabbing me. He lays me down on the bed, switching positions with me. He kneels on the bed as he grabs my legs and moves me closer to him. He spreads my elevated legs apart and grabs his dick. He runs his dick against my slit, teasing me. He leans into me and we shared a sloppy kiss.

"Fuck me. Please," I beg him. He closes his eyes to focus.

"Shit. You're gonna make me cum just by saying that..." He tells me. His tip teases my hole before he puts it in slowly. He hisses in pleasure as he feels me around him. He takes another moment to regroup before inserting his entire dick into me. His strokes started slow and careful. So my moans were slow and careful too. When he gained enough confidence to fuck me and last longer, his pace picked up. As he pumped into me, he kissed my calves that rested on his chest. My ankles rested on his shoulders. With every stroke, I felt like I was going to explode. I wanted to hold out longer. He drops my legs and leans over me, holding onto the bed frame for support. His hands traveled from my breasts, down to my clit. With his thumb, he rubbed in soft circles as he fucked me. I jolted from the pleasure. My moans got louder as he focused on pleasuring me.

"Oh! Yes, Eren! Ah," I moaned loudly. My moans were his motivation. He sped up as he was about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum babe..." I moaned. He quickly took himself out and flipped me over. He grabbed my hips and lifted them up. My back automatically arched for him as I held the sheets. My face was dug into the pillows and sheets. He reinserts himself and starts fucking me ruthlessly. I moaned loudly into the pillows as my back was subconsciously releasing itself from its arch. Eren pushes my back down, reinforcing my arch.

"Giving out?" He teases in between his heavy breaths. He gripped my ass with his hands they traveled to my lower stomach. His hands were under me as he continued to pump into me. He applied pressure and leaned over my back, into my ear.

"I can feel how deep I am. Can you?" He seductively whispered.

"I feel you. All of you baby," I whispered back with haste. He smirks before speeding back up. My moans sounded throughout the entire room. He took himself back out and flipped me back over before reinserting.

"I wanna watch you cum," He tells me as he moves my messy hair out of my face. My breathing became more audible after I became more conscious. I nod as I bit my lip. His speed led us both to near climax. He leans over my naked body and kisses my jawline sloppily as I moaned in his ear. His hand grabs my face and turns it. We look into each other's eyes passionately before our eyes tightly shut at the climax. I let out a final moan as his dick slowly exits me. He throws himself on the empty space of the bed as we both breathed in and out audibly. I quickly stopped the video with a smile on my face and put his phone face down. I look back at him as his arm rested on his stomach.

"That was the best one," He says in between heavy breaths. I chuckle.

"I agree," I tell him. He leans over and kisses my face multiple times.

"You were pretty loud," He whispered in my ear. I snickered.

"Oops. I'm gonna shower. You coming?" I ask him. He sighs before sitting up.

"Yeah."

[play peach fuzz by Tyler the creator. Such a cool summer day vibe song for me LOL]

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the warm wind blowing through the room softly as the curtains slowly danced. The small tides just outside of our room can be heard, along with the early birds. My eyes stood shut from the brightness as I reached to my left side to look for Eren but it was empty. My eyes slowly opened at his absence. I lift my head and look around for him but I didn't hear his movements or his voice. I look to my right and check my phone. It was 9:23 AM. I take a deep inhale through my nose and exhale before sitting up. I watched the scenery as my naked body was exposed. I groan before getting out of bed and washing up.

Today, I decided to keep it casual and wear plain black biker shorts with a loose t-shirt and regular converse. I did my hair before wearing sunglasses and changing from my handbag to a tote bag. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and yawn once more before stepping out of the room. I walk in silence and enjoy the sounds of nature before seeing Sasha in workout attire. She turns and smiles at me groggily.

"Did you just wake up too?" She asks me. I nod before walking up to her.

"Oh, you're gonna work out?" I ask her. She nods. 

"Every morning. That's how I keep my figure the exact same despite being a foodie. But everyone is different," She tells me. I walk with her to the gym.

"You had breakfast?" I ask her. She shakes her head.

"No, but I think they have complementary snack bars at the gym. Where are you heading?" She asks me. I shrug my shoulders.

"With you to the gym. I have no clue where Eren is right now and I'm bored," I tell her. She chuckles.

"Oh that's right! I'm surprised you guys are up so early after that crazy night. How was it?" She asks me curiously. I look at her and give her a small chuckle.

"We all went to dinner Sash. You know how it went," I tell her. She laughs.

"Not the dinner. The sex. Sounded pretty good, no?" She teases. My eyes widen, looking at her.

"You heard us...?" I ask, embarrassed. She chuckles before nodding with a smile.

"Oh definitely. I think everyone in the hall heard. Connie was getting pissed about it but I think he went to the bathroom to rub his chub," Sasha teases Connie. I snicker as we approach the in-suite gym, where I saw the guys working out. All the guys were gathered in the gym, on different devices as they listened to music either in their headphones or out loud. Eren was bench-pressing as Jean spotted him. Armin was running on the treadmill and Connie was doing pull-ups. Reiner was lifting weights as Bertholdt was using the punching bag and Marco was doing yoga. I looked around in slight confusion. I mean, considering they were all built and in good shape, I still have never seen them work out. Sasha stretches her arms as she pulls Connie off of the pull-up bar. Connie punches her arm before reaching for his water.

"Asshole," He says under his breath since he was secretly kind of scared of Sasha. He spotted me at the gym entrance and his eyes squint in false anger. He approaches me.

"You mind keeping it down at night when people are trying to sleep? Jesus, you sounded like you were dying," He makes fun of me. I laugh.

"I was," I sarcastically reply. He breathes heavily before looking around the room.

"You here to work out or just to watch us?" He asks, teasing.

"I came with Sasha because I was bored but I don't work out," I reply. He nods before leaving me alone. I approach Eren as he had his headphones on, working on his legs with the leg press. He looked focused until he glanced and saw me. His tough focused face quickly turned softer. He looked at me adoringly before putting up the leg press and taking his headphones on. He stands up and kisses me.

"Morning. I didn't expect you to be up this early. My bad for leaving you," He tells me. I shrug my shoulders.

"It's fine. How long have you been here?" I ask curiously. He sighs as sweat runs down his face. His loose hairs stuck to his wet face as his body glistened under the gym lighting. He didn't wear a shirt. Just basketball shorts and sneakers.

"An hour or two maybe? I couldn't get much sleep last night since you kept me up," He teases as he leans into me. I push him away.

"You get a hug when you showered. You're sweaty right now," I decline his closeness. He laughs.

Authors note: Idk I might start the drama next chapter...I might...Do you guys want me to? Or are you guys enjoying the nice vacation so far? hehe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.5K 26
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
171K 5.2K 39
-𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 -𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 -𝟏𝟖+ -𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧...
545K 22.2K 50
★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER in which your professor assigns a quiet and aloof boy to be your tutor. only for him to discover many different f...
32.9K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...