ADDICTION | TAEKOOK

By linosmaniac

A Top Taehyung and Bottom Jungkook smutty one-shots household. Taekook smut lovers come on in. More

INTRODUCTION.
1: BREAKING A RULE.
2: THE HOT STRANGER
3: HIS FIRST TIME.
4: UNEXPECTED VISIT.
5: ALONE
6: LTMM.
7: RIGHT HERE.
9: LESSON LEARNED PT.2
10: LESSON LEARNED PT.3
11: LESSON LEARNED PT. 4
12: LESSON LEARNED PT. 5 (FINALE)
13: WE'RE UNBELIEVABLE.

8:LESSON LEANRED.

9.7K 215 103
By linosmaniac

◇ Kim Taehyung is a virgin and his
dormmate Jeon Jungkook is a sex addict and it doesn't help when Taehyung's got a big crush on him.

After being shown gay porn by Jungkook, Taehyung cannot go a day without watching it. His curiosity gets the best of him about how sex feels.

A day does come where Jungkook happens to help him with that.

"I'll make sure to give you the most mind blowing ride of your life Tae."

First sub top Tae oneshot of the book! We excited!?

*warning there's a small Jackook smut and one more with jungkook and a nameless guy.

◇◇◇◇

"Oh! That's so good!"

"Ah is it?"

"Mmm yes! God can't get tired of it."

"Ok well, no need to be so loud about it." Taehyung lets out with a tsk of his tongue, and rolls of his eyes at the over dramatic one.

"Sorry for being a huge ice cream fan geez." Jungkook responds back thrilled, as they walked from the ice cream stand that's outside the campus.

"Yup that you have to make it clear to everyone around."

"I'm extra and what about it." Jungkook blabs with a playful glare.

"I'm guessing you haven't had ice cream in a long while." Taehyung points out with a light laugh.

"Hey you guessed wrong." Jungkook boasted wrinkling his nose and gives the sweet treat in his hand another lick. "After this guy and I fucked, he got me some. That was two days ago. He was surprisingly a huge gentleman."

"Ooh how thoughtful." Taehyung said, as he tries to hold back a bitter tone from taking over. He tends to get a cold not so well feeling when Jungkook brings up his hookups.

"Oh wait that was my last last hookup." Jungkook corrects, facing back ahead. "No this one said no to aftercare." The ebony haired shakes his head at the memory.

"Oh i see." Taehyung says and gulps, licking his ice cream. He had no idea what that word even means but he just goes along with it, as he didn't want to seem like a complete idiot to the other pretty one.

"Yeah no he wasn't thoughtful. But you are for this." Jungkook says brightly. "What's the occasion hm?"

Taehyung lets out a dry chuckle, as he pushed up his thin glasses rested on his nose with his free hand. "Well because we never really hang out. Like this. Just the two of us."

"True." Jungkook nods, drooping his lips out in a pout.

"Yeah we are dormmates." Taehyung concluded. "And I thought this would be needed. A fun little friend hang out."

"Who told you to be this adorable?" Jungkook questions as a tease and nudges the mint hair toned one with his elbow.

"Noone." Taehyung snickers, small box smile making its appearance. "Just being myself."

"Well you're such a good friend. I like it, I like this." Jungkook states, as he finishes the last bits of his ice cream and just holds the empty cone.

"Yeah me too, and maybe we can go-"

That's when Jungkook's phone chimes with a text message, and he stops walking causing Taehyung to do the same."Better check who it is." Jungkook says taking out his device and reads the message plastered across his lockscreen. "Oh shit."

"What is it?"

"Totally forgot." Jungkook groaned more at himself. "I was supposed to meet with Jackson."

"For wh- oh." Taehyung's face dropped, since it hit him that Jackson is Jungkook's main fuck buddy.

"Yeah can't pass it up, he lets me power bottom all the time. Rare for guys to do that. So gotta cut our hang out short." Jungkook says and shoves the cone in his mouth.

"Do you have to leave now though?" Taehyung asks, with disappointment at this sudden news.

"Sorry but I'll make it up to you somehow ok." Jungkook assures hurriedly. "We could watch a movie at the dorm."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Jungkook repeats and then turns to start walking away.

"Right ok see you!" Taehyung yells after and watches the boy go further away, letting the melting ice cream drip down his hand.

"Dude you're never gonna get to tap that."

Taehyung flinches from the voice and he turns to see it was from Mark Lee who just passed by and witnessed the scene. The fact that he's even one of the many guys Jungkook has slept with.

But holy shit he's right. No doubt about it. Jungkook would never find real interest in Taehyung, especially because the mint colored is a virgin, really unexperienced. But also interest in general, not just evolving around sex.

Taehyung's more of a quiet keep to oneself type and doesn't go to parties or drinks. He focuses more on his studies and mostly stays in the dorm, with his laptop or having his face shoved in books. His favorite place is the library. Once he hears the word 'exam' he blocks out everyone to study study study. He tends to get picked on, and doesn't even cuss. Taehyung's only had one boyfriend, it was in his junior year who did steal his first kiss. But the guy ended up cheating on him.

However his dormate Jeon Jungkook is the total complete opposite. He hears the word 'frat party' you bet Jungkook will be there. He loves to go wild and wreck shit up with no shame. Has earned the title 'sexy party bunny'. On the dance floor he busts with some moves and gets cheered on with those fine body rolls of his, dancing up on guys.

Oh but Jungkook's most favorite of all action to do is getting down and dirty.

He may look innocent with those big doe eyes but his face doesn't match what he does at all. Bottoming for alot of guys like it's a sport, having sex two or three times a day. Different guys at that. Shit he's made guys cheat on their girlfriends with him. He's wiped the heterosexuality out of them. It's the powerful effect the ethereal Jeon Jungkook holds.

Yeah he's a whore yet he's not ashamed to admit it honestly, he's totally fine with it. Loves sex, to get a cock shoved in him or to sit on one, prefers it over dating. Jungkook doesn't do relationships.

The guy Jungkook gets with has to be fully experienced. Because as if he'd want someone who doesn't know how to fuck, or what to do to make him scream or see stars prance around the air.

So no way he'd want anything to do with a loser like Taehyung and it pains the mint haired, like a punch to the gut. Taehyung developed a crush the day he walked in the dorm to move his stuff in and met Jungkook. It was a love at first sight type of corny shit. That and Jungkook swooped him off his feet with those charms and smile resembling a bunny. Oh shit and his laugh. Music to Taehyung's ears he'd want repeated like a broken record.

Sadly though a chance with Jungkook seems highly impossible.

◇◇◇◇

"Mh ah fuck! Right there! Ah yeah fuck me- I'm gonna cum." Jungkook moaned out, head tossed back, his drenched dark locks splattered on his forehead, and in directions, as his nails dug deep in Jackson's broad shoulders.

"Yeah baby make a mess for me." Jackson grunted and left in more harsh sharp thrusts into the flushed sweaty boy he has pinned underneath him in the backseat of his rocking car.

"Agh ohh ah so good!" Jungkooks jaw was dropped, heavily breathing and his foot hit the window hard behind Jackson as his hands moved down to his back.

Jackson grabs that leg and wraps it around his waist, so his thrusts would stay deep, thigh slapping sounding out rapidly. High pitch moans rang out from Jungkook and he arched his back, making his chest bump with Jackson's as he came on his toned torso. Jackson slams more against Jungkook's prostate untill he pulls out, taking off the condom to cum on Jungkook's stomach and a bit on the outside of his rim.

"You made a mess aswell." Jungkook panted, through his heavy breaths with a small grin, and brushes his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah oops." Jackson says back with a wink he grabs a tissue from its box that's on the floor of the car and hands it to the other.

After they clean up, they begin getting back into their clothes in silence, then Jackson is the one who erupts with to break it. "Hey let me take you somewhere."

Jungkook sniffles a laugh, as he pulls up the fly of his pants. "If you're trying to go have a round two someplace else-"

"Nah like to get something to eat." Jackson suggests, throwing on his jacket.

"Oh." Jungkook mumbled, not seeming into the idea. "Well I'm not hungry so I'm good."

"But it's just." Jackson protests, raising his voice. "We never actually chill."

"Yeah? we do." Jungkook countered with, cocking up a brow.

"I mean not when my dick is in you."

Jungkook blinks his doe eyes puzzledly and just stares as the other who includes to reason with. "I think it'd be nice if we did more than just have sex."

"You don't actually mean that."

"Yeah I do, we should go on dates, y'know?"

Jungkook was not having it especially hearing it from his favorite fuck buddy. "Ok wow if you're trying to talk me into a boyfriend fantasy of yours." He scoffs, holding up an open palm. "Then we might as well stop seeing eachother."

"What no come on, I'm not." Jackson starts to whine. "No ok I take it back...But let's atleast hang out somewhere like the mall."

"Can't. It's getting late." Jungkook shakes his head. "Plus I gotta get back to the dorms. Promised my roommate we'd watch a movie."

"Why'd you promise?"

"I feel bad since I blew him off for...you." Jungkook murmurs then steps out the car to make his way to sit in the passenger seat.

Jackson follows his action, to the driver's seat. "Your roommate Taehyung. Honestly kook i don't like him." Jackson shrugs. "He's lame and so unfun. How are you ok with hanging out with him."

"Hey leave him be he's nice." Jungkook fired back with, buckling in his seatbelt.

"That guy never parties, drinks, doesn't do shit other than study and stay in the dorm." Jackson points out and laughs. "Loser alert."

"Oh so what, that's him." Jungkook drawled, rolling his eyes. "You expect me to what change him? No he's his own person."

"A loser person with toothpaste hair."

"How about stop talking shit or you won't get anymore of this." Jungkook scowls ,motioning at his body.

"No shush what a nightmare." Jackson gasps, and places his hand on Jungkook's thigh. "But still can't believe you'd rather go hang out with him than let me take you out. I'm starting to wish you'd fuck with me only and not other guys. I don't feel like sharing."

"You sound jealous and possessive. Don't." Jungkook demands with a tsk, and pushes Jackson's hand off. "It's called fuck buddy. Not fuck and date buddy."

Jackson pouts at that and then heaves out a heavy sigh. "Would you ever have sex with him?" He queried with suddenly, tilting his head kinda.

Jungkook knew who he was referring to, the name didn't need to be said. "Well..no." He answered, with a dull tone and expression.

"Knew it."

"Even more cause he's not like you..or like other guys I've gotten with."

"Experienced?"

"Yeah."

"Feeling embarrassed for him not gonna lie."

"Can we go already." Jungkook spits out, turning agitated.

"But..can I say one more thing."

Jungkook sighs, rubbing the side of his neck. "Fine."

"I feel sorry for the guy since he definitely likes you." Jackson finished with and starts the car up.

Jungkook decided the ignore him and just look out the window with his arms crossed as music from the radio filled the vehicle. He didn't feel phased by what Jackson blurted, it can't be true anyways. Jungkook hopes so cause that'd be awkward. He definitely doesn't need his dormmate crushing on him. That's like an ingredient for a recipe for disaster. Taehyung just isn't Jungkook's type. Sure he's cute, but he's just so..different for Jungkook's liking.

◇◇◇◇

Jungkook arrived back to his and Taehyung's dorm, and he spots the mint haired already tucked in bed reading a book. "Hey Taehyung." He speaks up causing the other to lift his eyes up from the book. "Sorry I took so long."

"Oh it's fine." Taehyung replied, giving a weak grin at Jungkook's direction.

"No it's really not ugh I suck." Jungkook complained, shutting the door and taking off his denim jacket.

"I understand." Taehyung says with a shrug. "You were really busy with Jackson."

"Y-Yeah. But we could still watch a movie!" Jungkook exclaimed to lighten the mood and made his way to his side of the room. "I'll get my laptop."

"No need, I'm not in the mood anymore." Taehyung remarked, placing the book down. "I'm just gonna go to sleep."

Jungkook hummed, grabbing a towel and sleep wear to change into. "Ok another time then."

"Sure." Taehyung responded, but with no upbeat attitude.

"I'll head in the shower. Again I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Jungkook, really." Taehyung continued to weakly express.

Jungkook sighed heavily. "Also.. let me know if Jackson is ever rude to you. I'll make sure he walks around with a black eye." Jungkook firmly claimed and then goes in the bathroom.

Taehyung takes off his glasses and sets them on the drawer beside his bed along with the book. Then lays down on his back, lingering his eyes up at the ceiling.

It's starting to bother Taehyung, really jabbing at him immensely what Jungkook does with other guys. Makes it hard to spend time like good ole' friends. And when Jungkook is back he has to see him with a stumble in his legs and hickeys splattered on his neck.

But what sucks even more is that he's always with Jackson the most, and takes so long to get back because he's with him. It's what made him not want to watch the movie with Jungkook anymore. Especially because of these unnecessary dms he received from Jackson few minutes ago. Made him feel more shitty about himself.

Like what the fuck.

He's aware Jackson doesn't like him at all, picking on Taehyung the most. Which made no sense since he's never done shit to him. What'd he do to be on his bad side? Is it cause of that one time he corrected Jackson in class- ok more than once fully embarrassing him.

But those messages were so uncalled for like Taehyung just breathed. How does he even know about Taehyung's crush on Jungkook?

He could tell Jungkook, but that's like snitching like a little kid and Jackson will know Taehyung said something to Jungkook.

so he'll just deal with it.

◇◇◇◇

The next day after Taehyung had finished his classes of the day he met up with his best friend Park Jimin, whom he tells everything to. Taehyung had gotten the suspicion that what if he's the one who told Jackson about his dumb crush on Jungkook.

"No what I didn't." Jimin protested sitting across Taehyung at a table inside a cafe. "Why would I do such a thing."

"Then how'd he find out?" Taehyung huffed, with pinched together brows.

"Maybe you make it too obvious with the way you stare at Jungkook." The silver haired notes out loud, and takes a drink from his iced vanilla coffee.

"But I can't be the only one who likes him other than Jackson." Taehyung scoffs crossing his arms and blows out a puff of air. "It's so unfair."

"Yeah it is dumb, that Jackson is going after you when so many guys like Jungkook. Shit i kinda do. He's cute can't blame me." Jimin defends.

"Yeah I can't." Taehyung says defeated and sulks on his chair, lowering his eyes down on his lap.

Then a loud dramatic gasp escaped the silver haired causing Taehyung to quickly face him again. "Wait oh my god what if Jackson likes both you and Jungkook?"

"Yeah ok that's why he's a complete jerk to me." Taehyung says rolling his eyes.

"Hey people have their strange ways of showing their interests to different people. With kook, his dick and with you..shit."

"I wish I could unhear what you just said."

"Where even is Jungkook?" Jimin suddenly blurts out with, changing the topic.

"I actually have no idea."

"You should call him and ask."

"Yeah you're right." Taehyung agrees with the suggestion and takes out his phone right away to call Jungkook who was in fact..

Really busy.

•••

Jungkook's loud grunts and moans roam the air of the bedroom in the apartment, fingers grasping tightly on the pillow underneath his head, completely nude as a guy with a sleeve tattoo was going down on him, face in between Jungkook's big thighs eating him out.

"Oh fuck yeah." Jungkook let out heavy hot breaths and then hears his phone start to ring. He picks it up from the lamp side table beside the bed and answers it without looking at the caller ID. "Mh- hello?"

"Hey! Jungkook." Taehyung speaks, grinning at the sound of his pretty voice. "I was just wondering where are you."

"Mhm yeah I'm- somewhere yeah." Jungkook replies, attempting to hold back a moan and with his other hand reaches down to grip on the guy's black hair.

"Are you completely busy? If not you should come to this cafe with me and -"

Jungkook gasped arching his back as the guy's tongue grazed a right spot continously. "Ah fuck th- yeah no I'll call you back ok." He rushes out and hangs up dropping the phone on the bed and let's out his lewd sounds loudly, both hands clawing at the guy's hair. "Ugh fuck that's so good. You're gonna make me cum already."

"Not yet baby. Gotta have you screaming with my cock inside you all over the bed. I don't care if I break it while at it. Or get noise complaints." The guy rasped out and it made Jungkook more weak in the knees from his tone.

"P-Please yes."

••••

"What he say?" Jimin questions as he watches Taehyung pull the phone away from his ear.

"He said he was somewhere." Taehyung answered and places down the device face first on the table.

"Did he say what he was doing?"

"No."

"There's your answer, getting fucked as we speak." Jimin says and then adds after receiving a gloomy glance from the mint haired. "If it bugs you so much just fuck him already."

"I-I can't." Taehyung swallowed hard getting nervous just by saying this. "I'm..." and he says in a hushed tone. "A virgin."

Jimin glares coldly at the other, shaking his head. "Kim Taehyung how long have we known each other. You've been lying to me this whole time?"

"Yeah...sorry." Taehyung replied. "I don't know anything about having sex.. gay sex."

"You could watch gay porn." Jimin suggested.

"What." Taehyungs breath hitched. "No way. I'm fine."

"It should help you." Jimin nagged on.

"I-I don't know." Taehyung says, getting more flustered.

"Aren't you curious." Jimin says, raising up a brow.

"Not really." Taehyung muttered.

"Once you're all knowing you can make Jungkook fall for you...and your dick." Jimin says. "Like imagine."

Taehyung still seemed unsure but just nods. It's not because of the idea of having sex with Jungkook like that sounds like a dream. But it's the fact that Taehyung has no clue how to go on about sticking his dick in a person and making them feel good. He's never seen straight porn aswell.

"I'll think about it ok."

"Great." Jimin nods with a grin. "Now lets get outta here cause we're being look at like crazies."

Taehyung turned his head to look around the surrounding to find the silver haired was right. Lots of eyes darted at their direction from such conversation.

"You're right lets go go." Taehyung hurriedly said standing up and Jimin too as they make their way to exit the cafe, Jimin giving apologetic bows while doing so.

◇◇◇◇

Night rolled by and Taehyung made his way to the dorm room. He planned to shower and get in bed with a book, then listen to his jazz playlist on his phone. Yes all that sounds so nice. So Kim Taehyung.

However his plans seemed highly unlikely because after entering, his eyes widen, alarmed to spot Jungkook and two other guys huddled around a desk, with a laptop.

"Oh hey Taehyung." Jungkook says facing and waving at the puzzled mint haired. "Brought some friends over you don't mind right."

"No it's fine-" Taehyung gets cut off as he hears moans blast from the laptop, and it made him more tense in his spot. "What is going on?"

"Jungkook is showing us gay porn." One of the friend's Hoseok casually says with excitement. "You came at just the right time."

"You should join us." Another friend, Yoongi insists, making way for Taehyung to join the circle.

"Oh um no thanks." Taehyung politely declines getting a panicky look in his eyes, taking steps back.

"Yeah come on, join in on the fun." Jungkook goes for Taehyung and drags him by the wrist and to the desk. "It's hot stuff, you'll like it."

"Really I'm fine-" Taehyung is cut off yet again as his eyes land on the screen, and there displayed is a guy riding another guy, skin smacking sounding out along with lewd sounds from the two.

"Oh..wow." Taehyung let out, watching the scene with his lips parted.

"I know right. He's so cute fuck I'm jealous." Hoseok whines pointing at the moaning bottom, taking the big cock.

"I don't know if I wanna be the top or bottom." Yoongi admits loudly, holding up his hand. "I'm a switch."

"You guys obviously know who I'd wanna be." Jungkook gushed with a giggle, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Taehyung stays silent as he continues watching the porn, fully absorbed. The top had the bottom on his back now causing him to moan louder and high pitched, all sweaty and hair drenched. He reached his orgasm and came. It was really hot, Taehyung couldn't say it but only express it with his shocked expression.

"It's his first time watching gay porn you guys." Jungkook points out with a snicker, tapping Taehyung on the arm.

"No way, good thing you have us." Hoseok clicked his tongue. "Show him more Kook."

"Oh gladly, it's about time you know this stuff Tae. You can thank me later." Jungkook says, finger on the mouse pad, clicking out and going to another porn. A different scene with different guys played on the screen. One of them on the bed, settled on his hands and knees, while the other guy was stood at the foot of the bed, with his fingers shoved in his ass, surging them in and out.

"Look this right here they're about to fuck doggy style." Jungkook goes to explain.

"My favorite position!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Mine is riding." Jungkook tells him then turns back to Taehyung. "But right now he's being prepped, his asshole is being stretched out to take that giant cock." Jungkook refers to the bottom.

"Are you getting deja vu Kook?" Yoongi teases jabbing the mentioned one on the arm.

"To a few hours ago? Yeah." Jungkook answers whole heartily nodding fast.

Taehyung just couldn't remove his eyes from the screen and watches as the top now rubs on some clear substance from a bottle on his cock, then aligned at the bottom's agape entrance and slams inside making the bottom gasp and moan loudly. The top pulled out before thrusting back inside and pounds into the bottom roughly, moving his hips forward and back, skin clapping rapidly.

"Fuck." Taehyung speaks firmly.

"Goddamn that's my first time hearing you cuss." Jungkook points out.

"That's so.." Taehyung trailed with.

"Hot? Yeah we know." Hoseok chuckled. "You guys after this let me put one where they have sex on a professor's desk."

"Aw I wanna be fucked against a professor's desk- wait nevermind I have already." Jungkook said, swaying his hand in a shoo manner.

Yoongi laughed. "Of course you have."

And just like that Taehyung was no longer the same anymore.

◇◇◇◇

Hai.

There will be a part two to this and with the taekook smut which I haven't written yet- but thought I'd go ahead and get this out the way ahh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 280 20
a wonderful journey of Min Yoongi and his love Taehyung. read to find out more šŸ˜
2.5K 218 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...
559 23 27
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
244K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...