Neito Monoma X Male Reader

By Xash_is_doneX

This story is gonna take a while to write because of the amount of ideas i have for this. ANYWAYS its just Mo... More

Intro Page <3
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 17.5 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
NOT A PART, BUT CAT
APOLOGYYYYYY (nasp)
Chapter 27 <3

Chapter 11 <3

665 22 2
By Xash_is_doneX

<just wanna say before this chapter starts its very chaotic and everywhere. some of the things in the chaper are also based on events that happened to me and a friend 0-0 anyways Ill let you guys start reading now lol, dont wanna keep you any longer>

We were all sitting watching Scream 2 when there was suddenly a jumpscare on the screen. At this point Monoma was just sitting on me. Most people wouldnt take him for the kind of guy that cries every time someone slightly scares him, but he is. Its laughable honestly. "Y/n how is this not scaring you?!" He was practically shouting in my ear.
"Some people dont show when they get scared even though they are. L/n seems to be one of them, hes been shaking since that jumpscare 10 minutes ago," Yanagi told Monoma.
"Hey I am not scared!" I said. Just then, there was a loud bang from the basement. Not in the movie, in my real life house.

Everyone paused, the movie, moving around, just everything. It was silent at this point and all you could hear was the clock ticking.
"Sooo, uh... who's gonna go check that out?" Tetsu asked, hesitantly.
"Not it!!" Of course Monoma would be the one to start this.
After everyone was done saying "not it" I was the only one who hadnt said it. I shoved Monoma onto the ground and put on my blue bunny slippers. "Y-ya know, you dont have to L/n. Its probably just...uh house settling noises! Yeah th-thats totally it," Awase said, his voice shaking.

"But I didnt say 'not it' so I have to right? Plus. it is my house, so I should see whats going on."
As I made my way over to the basement door, Yanagi started following behind me. She insisted that she should go with me just in case something happened. Once she said that..
"Hey you reeaally dont have to go down there! I mean it could toootaly be your house settling, just like Awase said!" Monoma tried convicing me to stay upstairs, which clearly i was ignoring.
This is the most Ive ever seen him freak out, and its kinda funny. Hes not his usual cocky self when hes scared.

Yanagi and I started going down the stairs. I turned the light on when we reached the bottom and didnt realy see anything. Just an old pool table, a bookcase and some junk laying across the ground. As we started venturing in further to search for the sound, we heard running from upstairs, then down the stairs, then coming towards us. Dear gods why wont he go away?!?
"You know, if you two had a strong guy like me down here with you, you wouldnt have to be scared." And hes back to being himself.
"Monoma, I think we can handle a sound on out own," I said, waving Yanagi to continue looking. Just then, we heard the bang again. It was behind us. We missed it.
After turning around, we only saw a few boxes and the bookcase. There was a book on the ground right in front of the case.
"Aha! We found the problem! A book fell from the shelf. Alrighty then, lets head back up!" Monoma started rushing towards the door, when it suddenly shut.
"Okay guys, very funny!" I yelled. "Locking us in the dingy basement, haha now let us out!" There was no response.
The three of us looked at each other. Yanagi looked really excited, but its honestly not surprising. Monoma, however, was shaking in his boots. Like Yanagi said earlier, I was scared, you just couldnt tell. It was actually kinda freaky. This whole siuation happening in my house. It wasnt unusual for a spirit or two to act up, but this hasnt happened in the 7 years weve lived here. We heard footsteps coming up behind us. We all started panicing, looking around frantically. Monoma fell forward, gracefully almost, right on top of me.
"Haha! I got you guys good!" Kuroiro popped out of corner.
Yanagi burst out with laughter. Did they plan this?! I shoved Monoma off of me, yet again, and walked towards the door. I reached on top of the door frame, remembering the key we keep up there. I walked up the stairs without saying a word. I dont know why I was so irritated, but I was. I plopped down on the couch and resumed the movie, not even telling anyone.
I could hear Monoma complaining in the basement, not letting Yanagi or Kuroiro leave until they told him when they planned that. I couldnt help but laugh at him. He sounded like a 5 year old not getting what they want.
After about 3 minutes, they came back upstairs. "Hey when did you start the movie back up?" Yanagi asked me, running to her seat.
"When I came back upstairs."
"Well why didnt you tell us?"
"I dunno. Just forgot."
"Hey, hush you guys, I wanna watch the movie," Kendo said, shutting us up.

After we finished watching a few more movies, it was getting a kinda late so everyone decided to turn the movies off and just hang out.
"Hey, why dont we play some party games?" Tsunotori reccomended.
"Like what?" Kendo seemed a bit bored with the idea. Probably because we just played some last night.
"Hmm... well, I dont know!"
"I know some games we could play," Miko spoke up.

Of course, the first thing she makes us play is spin the bottle. She also, oh so kindly, forced me to sit directly next to Monoma.
Since she chose to play the game, she went first and landed on Kendo.

The game went on for about 5 minutes before it was my turn. Awase kissed me on the cheek, and now I have to spin. There was only one spot I didnt want it to land, and that was right next to me. Im starting to think that hoping something doesnt happen makes it happen, because thats right where it landed. Directly on Monoma. I looked over with worry on my face, knowing hes gonna go straight for my lips, he just had that look on his face. And thats exactly what he did. Right on my lips.
I tried pulling away but he just grabbed onto my face. He finally pulled away when he remembered we need to breathe. Everyone looked at us in shock. I just stood up and said," uhm, I-I need the bathroom," and ran upstairs. Obviously I locked the door and panicked. Why did he do that? And for THAT long? What was he thinking? As I was pacing, I heard a knock on the door.
"Uh hey Y/n? I didnt mean to embarrass you that badly. I mean, it was funny to see your face as red as a cherry, but thats not the point. Kendo kinda yelled at me and told me to apologize. I dont think I did anything wrong, I had fun, but-"
"Monoma, actually apologize to him!" I could hear Kendo yell as she was coming up the steps. I let out a small laugh and opened the door. My face was still a bit red, so Monoma started laughing. Kendo got to the top of the stairs to see Monoma laughing at me and me just hitting him, trying to get him to stop. "What is going on over here?" Kendo asked with a tone of slight concern.
"I came out here because I heard you coming and now Monomas laughing st my red face," I started whining.
"Is everyhting alright up here?" Now Miko was coming up the stairs.
Monomas laughter had slowed down by down, but Miko being the nice person she is started yelling at him for laughing at me.
I had to pull her away from him and calm her down.

When we got back downstairs, Fukadashi and Awase were gone. Apparently they had to be home before 8 and they decided to walk together. Thats when I realized the time. It was already past 7:30, and Mom said she would be home by around 8. "Okay so, uh, my moms gonna be home soon, so we have to clean up. I hope you guys dont mind helping."

After about 10 minutes we got everything cleaned up. You wiuld think that with so many people itd be clean really quickly, but everyone decided that they would mess around. Every time Komori was near a corner or some black decor, Kuroiro would hide in said darkness and scare her, causing mushrooms to just kinda, appear. Monoma was also no help, he just caused problems no matter what.
Mom soon walked in the door and was shocked at how clean we actually got the house. "This is impressive! You guys should help clean more often," she joked. "Anyways, Im Y/ns mom. You can call me mom if you want, I dont mind." Everyone introduced themselves to mom, at least the ones who havent yet. "Well, its getting pretty late, do you want me to drive you guys home?" mom offered. Everyone declined, they said they didnt want to exhaust her. She has already had a long day at work, so I totally get why. Mom told us she was gonna go take a shower and that everyone could stay until 10 at latest.

<time skip>

Everyone had started to leave by now. It was well past 9:30 and we just finished up a movie. Monoma and Kendo were the last to leave. "Why dont you walk the two of us home Y/n? It would be sooooo kind~" Monoma suggested. Its almost as if he was begging, so I agreed. Monoma and I first walked Kendo home since she lived pretty far. However, that left me to walk him home. He lives pretty close so its not too far of a walk. It was still nerve racking though.
"Are you gonna make it home alright?" he asked. Look at that, he sounds genuinely worried. "All the creepies come out at night ya know!" Okay now he just sounds like hes teasing me.
"Ill be fine, its like a 10 minute walk from your place."
"But for a cutie like you it could be a dangerous 10 minutes~" And there he goes! He always manages to turn me into a tomato.
"Y-yeah Ill be fine!"

As we got closer to his house, I started to feel uncomfortable. Like I was being watched. I stopped, grabbing Monoma by his sleeve. "You good there Y/n?"
"Dont be too loud, I feel uncomfortable though."
"Why, did I do something?"
"No! I just feel like were being followed." And I would be correct. There was a guy on the other side of the street whos been keeping up with us for a few minutes now. He looked like a creep, so its not surprise.
Monoma grabbed my waist and started walking to his house. "What are you-"
"Keeping you safe. This guys bad news. Can you call your mom please? Ask her to drive to my house to pick you up." This is the most serious Ive seen this guy. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call mom.

riiiiing riiiing

riiiiing riiiing

"Hey Y/n, you gonna be home soon?"

"Uhm, about that mom, can you come pick me up at Monomas house?"

"Huh? Why, whats wrong?"

"Theres some guy thats been following us and I dont really feel safe walking back home."

"Of course, just text me his address and Ill be there right away."

"Thank you so much mom."

"Ill see you soon. I love you."

"Love you too mom."

"Alright, gimmie your phone, Ill put my address in."
I handed him my phone and he texted his address to my mom. As we got to the intersection, the guy started crossing the street to our side. Monoma pulled me closer to him. "Just act casual, okay Y/n? If he tries anything Ill protect you."
This was one of the scariest things in my life.
The creepy guy walked up to us with a creepy grin on his face. Dear gods I hate this so much. He walked past us and I felt a bit relieved, but then he tried grabbing me. Monoma held me right up to him and kicked the guy to the ground. He grabbed my hand and we started running. At this point my vision started getting a bit foggy from my tears. I hated this. I wanted to get home already. I didnt wanna be anywhere anymore other than my house with mom, Kendo and Monoma. Then I would feel safe. I might sound crazy when I say those two make me feel safe since I just met them the other day. but its true. Theyre so strong, and even though Monoma can be a bit of an ass, hes still amazing. We soon stopped, arriving at his house. He hugged me then grabbed my face, wiping the tears away. "Are you okay? Lets go inside and wait for your mom," he said, opening the door and walking inside.

Dear gods I am so sorry for being gone so long. Ive had a lot of shit going on lately. I went on vacation, lost a friend, made rivals of my cousin, went to the dentist and got another appointment for tomorrow, and died my hair twice in the time I was gone. Its been a hell of a ride the time I was out and it sucked ass. I have also been swamped with school work and my algebra and civics work is gonna be the death of me. But, good things came from my break! I got another additiom to the Class B Funko Pop collection!! I got Honenuki :) Im having some struggles fidnding Komori and Shishida tho :(( Im currently waiting for the others to release as well. I also got some more manga. I finished a series and got the second books ti 2 different series. Anyways, enough about me, how have you guys been??? Ive been gone for so long I havent gotten to check on you guysssss!!! I promise Im gonna try and get you more Monoma content soon. I have a craft show my mom and I are doing soon, but other than that, things should get back to a nice schedule, as long as I get work done easier and do less gaming and watching TV lol. Ive currently been hyoerfocusing on watching Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lol, I know Im like a child, you can make fun of me all you want. Anywho. Ill see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeee!!

~Ash~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 68 23
There isn't enough male reader fanfics out there. I've written this on my notes app and felt like publishing it. This kinda sucks but I still write i...
1.9M 45.7K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
85 15 20
Hey there! How's it going? I'm super excited because I'm writing my very first story! It's a Minecraft Boy x Boy story with my own characters in it...
21.2K 530 24
I do not own Date A Live aswell as the images that are shown throughout the fanfic. There will be some ocs.. probably. This is an "x MaleReader" (Sta...