A slimes Elf ~ TTIGRAAS x Rea...

By Anlm3fR3aK

(Y/n) gets killed by a gunshot and bleeding to death, then is reincarnated into a world full of monsters... A... More

Chapter 2 ~ A Slime?
Chapter 3 ~ A Guest!
The Kids!!
Chapter 4 ~ An Angels Voice
Chapter 5 ~ Tag and Heart-Attack
Chapter 6 ~ The Heck Was That?!
Chapter 7 ~ Going Home.
Your skills.
Chapter 8 ~ Athena
Chapter 9 ~ Orc Army
Chapter 10 ~ Orc Lord
Chapter 11 ~ New kids
~Y/n~
(Early) Christmas Special!!
Chapter 12 ~ Training
Chapter 13 ~ Golem
Y/n Pickup
Chapter 14 ~ Finally Saved
Chapter 15 ~ What Happened

Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning

6.5K 170 328
By Anlm3fR3aK

"(N/N)!!" Your stopped in your tracks as you heard your besto friendo, Amy, call over to you. You looked back to see her running and waving at you, with of course, her signature smile, so you smiled and waved back, while still waiting for her to catch up to you. 

Once she did you greeted her, continuing to walk, while still smiling back at her, "Hello Amy. You came late again." You chuckled at what you said last as Amy pouted.

Amy had short, shoulder length, black hair that fades half way into a light pink, ocean blue eyes, her eyes, that were so close to the oceans color that one look at them. You were entranced, she also had pale white skin that looked extra soft to the touch.

While you had, (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and (s/c) skin. You, yourself, thought Amy was quite the beau-

"(N/n)... Are you thinking you're not pretty again..?" Amy walked in front of you, now skipping backwards, you replied to her with, "Noooo.." your voice going lower as you spoke.

Amy looked at you sympathetically, before going back to next to you, with an emotionless expression. "Hey Amy.." You called to your black and pink haired friend, only earning a 'hm' in response, so you continued, "You ok?" You asked her, earning a nod. But you saw her mouth a few words.

You were about to ask her what she said but...

You were shot. 

You went toppling to the floor holding the side you were shot at, your left side. You turned over to look at Amy, but all you saw was her glaring and smirking straight at you.

Last thing you saw was her mouth the words 'Goodbye bitch' and her walking off before everything went black.. 

'It's so cold...'

Received: Resistance to the cold, Successfully added

'Now it's so... warm...'

Received: Resistance to heat, Successfully added.

'My side... it hurts... so much..'

Received: Numb all pain.. Upgrading... Successful.

Received: Numb to every attack/pain.. Successfully added

Other skills have been successfully added, such as: Water replacement, Fire replacement, Air Replacement, Poison replacement, Ice replacement, Wind replacement.

Upgrading  all replacement skills... Successful.

Received: Elemental Replacement

Unique skill added: Greater Sage.. Successfully added.

New skills added: Elemental recovery, and Heal... Successfully added.

'Wha.... What happened....'  You thought as memories of how you once died came rushing into your mind. 

'Oh.. right.. I'm dead.. Wait.. How do I still feel alive?!'  You panicked, wondering how you were still, somehow alive, that was until a voice spoke.

"You can calm down now miss (Y/n)." The voice in your head told, calming you down immensely. But of course, you were still on edge, 'Who... Who are you?' You couldn't help but ask the voice.

"I am known as Greater Sage" The voice replied. "You can open your eyes, you're surely not dead." Greater Sage told you, you listened and opened your eyes to see a forest.

You saw the blue sky, tall trees, birds chirping and dancing around the trees, you also heard a stream nearby. So you stood, stumbling just a bit, but you got the hang of it and started walking towards the stream of water. 

Once you got to the stream you fell onto the grassy floor and looked at yourself, what you saw completely surprised you.

[That's what you look like but with your features such as, your hair color, eye color, and skin color. But sadly, you have the pictures hair, and you were also wearing those clothes, except dry. But you can change the color of the dress!]

YOU WERE AN ELF?!

You were more than confused now. 'Yo! Greater sage!! What. the. HECK HAPPENED TO ME!!' You asked the voice in your head, which quickly responded with, "You were reincarnated here, as an Elf miss (Y/n)."

You started freaking out saying things in your mind like, 'Reincarnated?!'.... 'ELF?!'... 'HOW DID?!' Sooner or later... more like after 10 minutes you calmed down and continued your journey, you learned how to control some of your skills, while also getting some new skills in the process, such as, telekinesis, telepathy, gluttony, copy, and many others.

You couldn't lie to yourself.

You were definitely having fun as an elf, and being reincarnated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 226 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
9.5K 330 18
A man named Satoru Mikami is killed during a botched mugging and finds his soul reincarnated into the body of a Slime. But he finds himself not alone...
105K 3.9K 28
Sequel to "A demon in a Ninja world" Things to do: 1. Got reincarnated. ☑ 2. Got nerf'd. ☑ 3. Died. ☑ 4. Revive yer self on the other "other" World...
28.2K 792 24
Tatsuki Tsukino, a 17 year old high school student was murdered by one of his close friends for a deal. In the next moment, he wakes up again, this t...