I Got Reincarnated As A Villa...

By MizukiMyun

Anna Krelle was a stressed 22 years old college student. She also worked on a job from a cafe to earn income... More

[Quick Note]
[Chapter 1] Reincarnation
[Chapter 3] Language
[Chapter 4] Training
[Chapter 5] Birthday Part 1/2
Merry Christmas
[Chapter 5.5] Birthday Part 2/2
[Chapter 6] Power
[Chapter 7] Training 2
[Chapter 8] School - Part 1/3
[NOT PART OF THE STORY]
[Chapter 9] School - Part 2/3
[Chapter 10] School - Part 3/3
[Chapter 11] Rumors
Characters' Drawing
[Chapter 12] Heliot

[Chapter 2] Acting

593 12 13
By MizukiMyun

I looked at the reflection of the child and was panicking inside.

"Why am I in a child's body? Especially someone who is a royalty? Did I somehow die and reincarnate like those stories I often hear from my classmates?"

I keep pinching myself asking inside if I was in a dream or not, and unfortunately, I'm not.

The maid came back and was smiling while carrying a tray. She almost dropped it when she saw me and placed down the tray to grab me and laid me to the bed.

"Princess...! You..... resting... health is.... a bad....!" (Princess! You should be resting! Your health is still in a bad condition!")

She held a white bandage thingy and stick it onto my forehead, or should I say 'my' forehead and sighed in relief, going back towards the door and bowed.

She smiled before leaving the room, closing the door to which I appreciated actually.

Okay, so I died. And miraculously reincarnated into someone whom I literally just managed to see in a manga I used to read 4-5 years ago.

Amy Jae Kel Perlic

A stereotyped villainess on a manga or manhua? Manhwa? I don't have any knowledge about that but lets forget about that, the important thing here is, I REINCARNATED INTO HER???

I literally died on a bus crash, and even had multiple attempts of su!c¡d€s in the past 3 years, so how did I end up here, especially on her body?

First, let's eat, I can't think with empty stomach.

I sat up and grabbed the food on the tray, it was a soup and a water beside it. "Not even rice? They're so rich to the point that they can't even afford rice." I silently mocked them.

Of course, rice doesn't really 'exist' in this kind of worlds, because you know? Fictional stories? Mostly the reincarnation ones. Even I can list more than thousand of books that doesn't include rice in the food category on it. Rice is life my guy, just not in books and stories.

I slowly ate or drank the soup while rethinking about the story in this world.

"Who should I choose!?"

In this story, it has many of the stereotypes from various stories, same plot, same category, same theme, same personality of the characters, even the designs. It was very rare to see reincarnation stories who doesn't follow this kind of 'stereotypes'.

So, the female lead known as Hannah Wess, a commoner, obviously.

She had the 'rare' attribute known as light, and attempts to go to a royalty school just because of her power.

She then meet the male lead #1 and make him one of her harem list targets, then the #3, #5, #4, then last but not the least, #2.

#2 male lead was the greenest flag among them five, many readers adored him more than the main male lead.

Obviously, to have a harem, you need a character who portrays as the 'enemy' and tries to be as stereotypically rude towards the female lead.

That is, who I reincarnated into, Amy Jae Kel Perlic, a 'brat' royalty.

She hates everyone, being rude to them, being literal bullies to everyone but it's much harsher towards commoners.

She changed her ways when she saw the male lead #1 when she was 7, she had that 'love at first sight' after seeing him.

And as usual, mc makes ml fall for her, bully holds a grudge and bullies her, fl makes a harem along the way from all the bullying, executing bully because she was so obsessed with the ml that she decided to try to kill the fl, then mc pick the literally most reddest flag among them five which is the #1 ml. The end.

That's it, it's all stereotypes, no change of plot, no creativity at all.

Hmm.. so.., to make myself get executed, I need to follow the steps of the original owner. I can finally die again and finally rest my soul, I mean, I died once, so why would I live again knowing I'm a soul now that I had died before?

I list off the things the original owner do, don't, dislike, dislike inside my mind and will try to follow it as much as possible.

Do

- ignore siblings
- being an a**hole towards the servants
- doesn't follow her dad and mom's orders
- bully the commoners
- make fun of everyone lower ranked than her
- just straight up doing bad things

Don't

- read books
- study
- learning
- being kind
- helping
- apologize to everyone she hurted
- all the good things that a person could do, she doesn't do it

Like

- the ml
- sweets
- heavy makeup (like very heavy)
- dresses that literally makes her looks like a joke
- going into troubles then blame it to someone else

Dislike

- the fl
- her siblings
- studying
- no makeup at all
- books
- simple outfits that are not dresses

"..."

Goddamn! This villainess is a mess! Even her characteristics are also made into a total villain! Even hating books are on the list...

I slapped my forehead slightly because the pain originally came from the head.

"I might rather have died permanently than going through this... I mean, reading books is even on of her 'don't' list..." I murmured.

I finished eating/drinking the soup and drank the water after. After eating, I placed the tray on the desk nearby and started saying 'status' like what those reincarnated people do in novels.

Finally, after several tries of trying to open the information, it finally popped up after I said "Open info".

Name: Amy Jae Kel Perlic
Age: 4
Gender: Female
Height: 40 inches
Power(s): [will be available after entering the age 5 and touch the orb on a church]
Titles: The Duke's First Daughter, Princess, Strucked Lighting Survivor, Reincarnated, Resurrected, Alive but undead

HP: 16/40(recovering...)
MP: ??/??
Mana Capacity: 8,360(counting...)

ATK: 15
DEF: 7
INT: 2
AGI: 6
LUK: -3

Skills:

None

"???"

I looked at the status completely confused.

A huge mana capacity at young age and still counting... the titles have a 'reincarnated' in it, but most of all, 'ALIVE BUT UNDEAD'????

How the heck does that make sense? Yes you're alive but also an undead? Also, 'resurrected' is also here??

"I don't remember the original Amy having this status before, so why is it listed here??" I scratched my head a bit and tapped the lvl status.

LVL 2

EXP: 4/15

QUEST: LEARN AND STUDY USING BOOKS
REWARDS: Passive skill "Studying Maniac"

"....."

Huh? Huh?? HUH??? 'Studying Maniac'? But doesn't the original Amy dislike studying, even reading books? What in the world did I do to change this info?

Suddenly, the door busted open and two kids walked in slowly on the room, I quickly closed the transparent tab and looked at them, shocked at the sight.

Fern Ace Kel Perlic, strange name but let's ignore that. He is Amy's older brother and the next heir on the throne.

He is quite matured at a young age of 6. I remember that his power is telekinesis and this is considered as common, then fire as uncommon.

Anne Kel Perlic, Amy's younger sister, her age is 4 turning 5 three months after Amy turn 5.

In the story, she had earth magic as common, and telepathic as common too. I still wonder why she is still accepted as a noble at this point.

The strange thing here was that, they practically barged on the room and stared at me. I remembered that the original Amy mostly ignore them so I acted as her, I glared at them for a bit and then looked away from them with a hint of disgust before doing so.

I heard the boy sigh and I think he whispered to the younger girl.

"She didn't.... had our hopes... she.... towards us..." (She didn't change.., we shouldn't have had our hopes up that she would change towards us...)

I can hear a light sob from one of them as they slowly walked out the room and closed the door.

I stared at the door for who knows how long before letting out a breath I've been holding before I acted as the original Amy.

"Acting my way out as the original Amy in this story surely will make my execution happen the way in the story did."

I clasped(?) both my hands and looked at the window. "Even if I did act as her, I need to atleast train her body in secret so I can avoid events that I forgot from the story."

"Open info"

~
~
~
INT: 2

I need to atleast make this one higher, I didn't work my butt off back in my world just to be reincarnated into someone who didn't care about studying just because of their rank.

I get down from the bed again and found the small chair for the support, I slowly walked towards the door to lock it and went towards the bookshelf near the mirror.

I grabbed one of the books and it was a romance book. I grabbed another one and it was another romance book, one at a time, all the books I picked on the bookshelf were all romance books.

Yes, I can't clearly understand or read the language in this world but the cover made it obvious that it was a romance book.

Wait, I can't read their language. How am I supposed to read books without learning it? It might turn me into a suspicious person and the same thing that those reincarnated mc novels faced would happen to me too!

I almost banged my head with a book before realizing I had a scar on the head.

I just stood there, thinking of all the plans I could think of without making people suspicious of me.

Suddenly, an idea rose up from my mind and tried to do it, I first headed towards the door and unlock it. After doing so, I walked outside the room for the first time.

I didn't care who sees me, notices me, or got confused at me, all I need now is the maid from earlier to ask her a favor.

As I kept walking down the hall, all the servants I met had the faces of scared, confused, concerned, panicked, and shocked.

I went inside a room where I assumed it was the maids room, and I was right.

The maids who happened to be there had the same faces like the servants I met while walking. But their actions showed the more emotions, they were panicking so bad just because I entered the room slightly.

Some of them even ran towards the other door of the room to not get involved with me. I heard a footstep coming towards me and I saw the maid from earlier.

She was also confused and panicked like the others but she came near me to silently ask me if there's anything I need through her eyes.

"Tutor. teach. language. fast" I blurted out loud enough for the people near me to hear. Good thing my voice were high enough or else I had to shout.

I guess she took the hint because she nodded and talked to an another maid before picking me up and headed to Amy's room.

I can still imagine the faces the people made when they heard me and somehow, they were quite entertaining.

"Princess! You. rest. I. call. tutor. for. you!"

She actually followed the way I spoke earlier! I just nodded at her with an intimidating aura I released as best as I could to match the original Amy intimidating aura.

She hid her scared face and quickly went off outside the room again.

Fuah~ acting isn't my thing at all but it is making me having no choice at all because I don't want to live anymore and just want the execution to be killed.

Okay, for me to be able to get executed I need to follow the original way of how Amy acted in the story.

We just need to wait for the tutor to finally learn the language here.

[PART THAT CAN BE SKIP]

Hello! Author again! I got confused on what I was gonna do for this one so it's kinda confusing.

I'll be shorting the 'original Amy' to OA, because I get confused sometimes-

Anyways, thank you very much for the 10+ views! I greatly appreciate it!

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Have a nice day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 652 49
Following a brutal and tortured death, a former assassin, known only by his codename Kuro, is given the opportunity to reincarnate in another world...
28.7K 869 26
Poppy lived a perfect life with a perfect family-at least that's what everyone says. Poppy, on the other hand didn't. She was born as the youngest ch...
18.7K 1K 101
|BOOK 2| Once upon a time in a far away land, there lived a beautiful girl called Cinderella whose life is said to be ruined by her cruel step family...
199K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...