❞ Dont Hurt Yourselves. ❞ 「 S...

De uwuuki

I cannot bring myself to look at this terrible work 😭, so this will not be continued. But I'll leave this up... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
Update.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

09

1.4K 51 45
De uwuuki

A/n: my throat hurts so bad rn 😭.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi ♡.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Shoto sighed as he was still being rag dolled to god knows where. The pink haired then stood him up properly after some time. Shoto then realised he had a syringe in his hand.

'Nope. Nope.' Shoto growled under her breath taking a step away.

"Oh? Dont worry, it wont hurt, itll effect you later tho" the pink haired said walking up to Shoto.

He then injected the syringe in his arm Shoto just gave him an annoyed look before swinging his arm away.

"What am I now? You're lab rat...?" Shoto mumbled.

"Precisely" they mumbled.

Shoto just sighed leaning against the wall, he could hear Elira and someone talking, Shoto yawned feeling tired again. The pink haired then pulled his cheeks.

"He- ow! Ow!" Shoto groaned.

"I'm Minase by the way!" Minase smiled kneeling down infront of him.

"Okay..?" Shoto mumbled.

"Anyways...now that you're all here, we can go free the others.." Minase mumbled looking at his watch.

"I'll be back later!" Minase said ruffling his hair.

Shoto raised an eyebrow as he watched his captor leave. Shoto sighed and leaned against the wall.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uh...where are we?" Selen mumbled looking around.

"Wonderful question" Finana sighed.

"This is clean, is this their basement?" Selen asked starting to walk around.

"I dont know, I'd think their basement would be their torture chamber" Finana shrugged.

"I hope the rest are okay" Selen sighed.

"You dont have to worry about Elira, I know that much" Finana said who heard the firing bullets.

"Oh, how would you know?" Selen asked crouching down by a vent.

"I heard firing bullets from upstairs I guess" Finana shrugged crouching down beside her.

"Oh, yeah that's definitely her" Selen laughed pulling the vent lid off.

Selen threw it away and the both of them peered through the vent.

"You think it's safe?" Selen asked.

"Hopefully" Finana said pulling a flashlight  out.

She turned it on and flashed it into the vent so they could get a proper look.

"I'll go ahead you stay behind me, kay?" Finana said

Selen nodded as she picked the vent lid up again, Finana slowly crawled her way through the vent followed by Selen who closed the vent lid.

They travelled through the vent and ended up in a dead end but the vent was able to be opened up, so Finana kicked it down and they both scrambled out.

"Oh, seems were outside" Selen hummed putting her hands behind her head.

"Should I call for Reimu?" Finana asked.

"Hm.." Selen hummed.

"No, just leave it, were fine on our own, let's go" Selen said.

Finana nodded and followed after Selen, they walked right around the cabin to the front door again, this time, they pulled their tasers out.

But, they happened to find Ike and Elira.

"Oh, here I thought you might've been in trouble Ike" Selen laughed.

"You always doubt my capabilities..." Ike sighed.

"Look! This guy said hes an alien!" Elira exclaimed pointing the gun at the now hostage.

"Really?" Finana asked in disbelief tilting her head to the side.

"Well the other people we caught, they're real halfnhalf's" Ike shrugged.

"Er..okay then-" Finana mumbled.

"Wheres Shou?" Elira asked looking at Ike.

"He didnt come down" Ike shrugged.

"Oh, I knew we couldn't trust that pinky pie" Elira scowled.

"Pinky pie?" The so called alien guy.

"Yeah, cause his hair is pink" Elira shrugged.

"So, wheres our other friend?" Ike asked.

"I wouldn't know" they shrugged.

"Dont lie now" Elira said putting the gun closer to the guys head.

Before they could all object further all their phones went off, they looked at each other confused but Ike took his phone out first, it was Enna.

"Oi, cuff him down we gotta go" Ike said quickly putting his phone away.

"What!? What about Shou?" Elira asked.

"We'll come back for him later! The prisoners you guys had caught are being let free" Ike scowled.

Elira clicker her tongue and quickly cuffed the alien guy. They went down to the car and Elira threw the guy in the boot, she could careless.

They then drove to the police station.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When they arrived at the police station, they all quickly got out the car leaving, the alien guy, in the boot. Poor guy.

Elira and Selen quickly went into the police station to see, a lot of their fellow officer's taped down.

"Uh?" Elira mumbled.

"Jeez...what careless dumbasses" Selen scowled running down to where they kept the prisoners with Elira following behind.

They made it to the cell room and slammed the door open, scaring the people that were inside.

"Oh, seems that Reimu and Chief did need our help" Elira said looking around at the people.

"I'm not surprised you're still here" Selen said looking down at Luca.

"Well, I was stabbed, what do you expect?" Luca mumbled.

Selen shrugged.

"Come on Selen, the quicker this is done, the quicker we can go back for Shou" Elira said poking Selen.

Selen nodded and they rushed back out the room.

"Girls are scary..." Mysta mumbled.

"Mhm" Vox nodded agreeingly.

Selen and Elira both went outside to see Ike coming back with Shu, he handed Elira the guy.

"Oh, hey" Elira said looking down at him.

"Here" Selen said taking Shu and throwing him onto the counter startling Ike and Elira a little.

"Oh- uh, okay...that works too" Elira sweatdropped.

Selen rushed out making Elira follow her from behind.

"You have any clue where they could have gone?" Selen asked.

"Nope, well, maybe in a car back to their base?" Elira shrugged.

"Maybe we could catch them if were quick enough" Elira shrugged.

"Were to far for the car now, let's just keep going" Selen said.

Elira nodded and pulled her phone out and rung Enna who picked up almost instantly.

"Hey! Where are yous?" Elira asked.

"Were currently on a car chase" Enna said.

"Ooo~hh~ where abouts?" Elira asked.

"Were just circling around a nearby neighborhood, give me a second I need to see the street sign" Enna mumbled.

"Mhm~" Elira nodded stopping Selen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: might remake this chapter...we'll see, we'll see.

Might do a face reveal soon, I'm bored🚶‍♀️.

But if I do, it wont stay up for long so better be fast 🥰. About 20 minutes maximum and I will be timing it 👺👺.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

206 1 9
this is a luxiem colleage universe where they all live together with two other people being , shoto and mika.they find their true love by over coming...
30K 1K 36
"𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴." The world is unfair, isn't it...
106K 962 30
just little space MCYT oneshots I am doing underrated little space ships platonic kind♡ request any♡ [REQUESTS are CLOSED] ‼️‼️DO NOT ADD TO BL / ROM...
20.8K 412 23
How do you know that you get a soulmate? You'll get mark of course..... Ships: Vox X Shoto Luca X Mysta Shu X Ike ⚠️ Warning⚠️ Bad Language 18+ Actio...